Reformation et album de Massacre

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec un tout nouveau line-up autour de Kam Lee :
The official MySpace blog for Tampa, Florida-based death metal legends MASSACRE has been updated as follows:

"While vocalist Kam Lee will be busy with his all new death metal band BONE GNAWER this year, preparing for their debut album Feast Of Flesh to be released through Pulverised Records, and also getting ready to take the band on tour in support of that album in the summertime of this year. Now he has announced plans to start auditioning new members for an all new reformation of the band Massacre. Plans are set to do an all new Massacre album for the year 2010.

Although Kam has stated in the past that he was never sure if doing a new Massacre album could ever be possible, the demand from the fans worldwide for an all new Massacre album can no longer be ignored. Kam also has stated that he will return Massacre to it's roots, returning to both the lyrical content and the musical style as set forth on the album From Beyond.

Several well known and respected musicians (who also happen to be long-time Massacre fan's themselves) have been approached to take part in this historical event. And once confirmed - they shall be revealed in time.

For now - two new tracks that are being worked on for the album will be titled: 'Back From Beyond' and 'Return of The Corpse Grinder'. More news to come."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
big mouth
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par big mouth »

Encore une mauvaise plaisanterie de notre Kam favori...malheureusement.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe vient d'en finir avec des "problèmes légaux".
Tampa, Florida-based death metal legends MASSACRE have issued the following update:

"That's right... Massacre is going to be going under 'new' management with a very well known and respected individual and great friend... a veteran in the metal scene himself, and the hope is that with his assistance and management skills - that Massacre will be able to finally get over these 'legal issues' and problems it has been faced with for the last several years. Finally breaking out of these 'legal chains' that have been holding the band in 'legal limbo' for the past several years and finally allowing Kam Lee (also BONE GNAWER) to move forwards with creating an all "new" Massacre line-up for 2010! Announcement will be made when all has been finalized."

Massacre recently revealed two new tracks that are being worked on for the album: 'Back From Beyond' and 'Return of The Corpse Grinder'.
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

HAHAHA! Les titres annoncés ont l'air vachement "originaux"!

On verra bien. En espérant que ce ne soit pas aussi moyen que DENIAL FIEND...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le line-up s'étoffe avec des noms connus :
Resurrected Florida-based death metallers MASSACRE have issued the following update:

"Well, it seems that both the drummer and bassist positions may have now been secured for the 'new' MASSACRE lineup.

"Kam Lee [vocals] has spoken to both bassist Dave Pybus (CRADLE OF FILTH) and to drummer Tony Laureano (DIMMU BORGIR, 1349, NILE, ACHERON) and both have shown a great interest and desire to join with Kam and MASSACRE to bring forth the new album in 2010.

"Kam is very pleased and excited to have these two fantastic musicians and great fans of MASSACRE interested in helping make a 'new' MASSACRE album a reality. And also — it seems that Mirai (SIGH, NECROPHAGIA) has agreed to help out by creating and playing some very eerie keyboard intros and outros for the album as well. His fantasic musical skills and insight is both an overwhelming welcomed thrill and very exciting addition as well.

"However, the guitarist positions are still being held open for auditions! As of now, several guitarists have already sent in several audition songs and riffs, while others are still being waited on for their submissions. Kam is trying to be both fair and to be very selective with who he shall pick to fill the position of guitarist as Kam feels this is both a very important — as well as a very crucial — decision to make and is not a position to take lightly... The person chosen as guitarist must be able to bring to MASSACRE the same kind of style, playing ability, and overall 'feeling' as shown on the 'From Beyond' album, but also must be able to adapt to playing and writing in a modern format. Being able to bring the old-school style and sound, but also being skilled enough to adapt to bringing a modern approuch to the music as well. NO RUSH DECISIONS will be made in choosing the gutarist. All submissions will be taken into consideration — and shall be seriously reviewed for the position."

A different version of MASSACRE — consisting of DENIAL FIEND members Sam Williams (guitar), Curt Beeson (drums; NASTY SAVAGE), along with ex-MASSACRE/DENIAL FIEND members Terry Butler (bass), Steve Swanson (guitars) and Kam Lee (vocals) — completed a European tour in late 2007.
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

c'est quoi ça encore, les feux de l'amour ou Dallas??? Enfin, on verra bien ce que ça donne...
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Je crains le pire... Kam Lee m'a l'air d'être vraiment une sale merde... :hum:
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils sont en train de réenregistrer 4 vieux titres pour un EP :
Resurrected Florida-based death metallers MASSACRE are working on a new EP featuring reworked versions of four classic tunes, "re-recorded and brought up to date." According to vocalist Kam Lee, the EP will be released "totally for the honor of the old-school fans! No TRENDS here!!"

The four classic tunes that will be represented on this EP are as follows:

01. Aggressive Tyrant
02. Clangor Of War
03. Infestation Of Death
04. Perpetual Domination

Kam has asked the help of Sweden's Ronnie Bjornstrom (BONE GNAWER, HATE AMMO, RIBSPREADER) to be studio session musician on this EP, and Ronnie has done "a fantastic job" of keeping the tracks to their tradition style and form.

Currently, MASSACRE has no record company in place to release this EP, but Kam will be seeking to negotiate a deal with the correct label that is willing to give this release the proper and respectful attention that is needed to get this out to the fans worldwide.

MASSACRE is planning to re-release some of its early recordings to coincide with the band's 25th anniversary. According to the group, there are "plans not only [to] remaster these classic albums, but [to include] new updated artwork for the covers of these reissues." Special previously unreleased bonus tracks may also be added.
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

ils se la jouent TWISTED SISTER, still hungry? hahahaha! Ca sert absolument à rien. J'adore le "NO TREND" pour rassurer le fan old school...

C'est parfois dur de prendre du recul on dirait. :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le feuilleton continue et contre toute attente Kam Lee raccroche finalement les gants, après une embrouille avec les ex-membres de Massacre sur le fait qu'il réactive le groupe sans eux. Il dit ne pas avoir envie de se prendre la tête et rappelle quelques faits d'époque (1987)...

Tout est sur myspace :
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =491350094
One DAY! Just one day this song is up - and already trouble!
It seems that certain people aren't happy with the fact that I'm keeping MASSACRE going.
Now... I'm not trying to start a problem - or cause any issues.
Let it be said right here and now... I do not have any issues with Terry Butler or Billy Andrews.
Yet, I have just recieved an e-mail from Terry Butler demanding that I not use the MASSACRE name - and he says this request comes from Billy Andrews.
Here is part of that e-mail:

What's your fucking problem ?

What makes you think that you are Massacre? Bill (The founding member of Massacre) has a big problem with that. He doesn't want you using the name.

Now - I feel I'm in a bit of a situation.
I want to respect the wishes of the 'founding' member, but I'm also a little confused as to why all of sudden - these members are even caring what I'm doing with the band.
Obviously if they wanted to pursue MASSACRE - they've had pleanty of oppertunity to do this inbetween the 13 years since 1994 when I quit the band - to 2007, when I decided to reformed the band 'with the members of the band DENIAL FIEND' to take on the 'Re-Animated Tour'.

Like I said... I do not have an issue with Terry or Bill, but they seem to have an issue with me.
And why all of sudden is there a problem?

This all seems very petty - and even childish. And I just really don't understand it at all. But it seems to be a problem with these guys.

Now - I just want to give the fans - MASSACRE - the way MASSACRE should be done.

But it seems former members have problems with that.

Terry and Bill asked me not to use the name. But why??
I'm not even really sure myself. Jealousy???
I mean it's not like Terry is suffering by any means in this metal scene.
He's in SFU, he's still in DF, and as far as I knew, Billy was happily living in Japan. Not even concerned with MASSACRE or even playing music anymore.
So why even send me this e-mail all of a sudden?

Also - I'm sure some of you have even heard that Rick Rozz is starting his own band called MASSACRE INC. - it seems it was all over Blabbermouth - of how he is taking members from his old band Shine and creating his own version of MASSACRE.

Whatever.

As you fans can see - I'm having to deal with issues that make it really difficult for me to even consider doing MASSACRE again.
And because of these kinds of situations - it makes it hard for me to even want to do MASSACRE anymore.
As you can read from the e-mail I got... according to them, I shouldn't even have the right to consider myself as MASSACRE.

Well the thing is - I don't consider myself MASSACRE.

MASSACRE is an embodiment and spirit of a legendary death metal band in itself... the band speaks for itself thru it's music... despite who the musicians who play the instruments in the band are.
But I am also aware that - as the vocalist in the band MASSACRE, that I am also considered the "voice" of MASSACRE.
And that MASSACRE would not be the legendary band it has become... if not for "my voice".
I guess some would consider that statement egotistical - but DO NOT take it out of context.
I only say this as this is what the fans have said themselves.
And it's for the FANS that I even decided to do MASSACRE again.

So - I leave this up to the fans - the real fans of MASSACRE.

What do I do?

Do I still push forwards with MASSACRE - and try and give the fans the band they want to hear, or do I just heed the warning of this e-mail - and not use the band name at all???

Let me know your thoughts - as this could really decide if I still do a new MASSACRE album or not.
And understand - that I'm not attempting to belittle anyone here - or try and make a fool out of these people. I just want to share with you the fans - the situations I'm having to deal with - just so I can try and do a little underground no money making death metal band.
I mean - come on!! We have about only 6000 friends/fans on this site. Compair that to SFU site or some other Death Metal bands friends numbers. We have nowhere close to the fans they have.
MASSACRE is small potatoes in the real world compaired to them... so why even be this way???

-KAM LEE-

I wanted to ad this -
- already in just a few short hours after posting this and sending out e-mails to freinds and fans... I have recieved a lot of e-mails back already. Alot of you have said to try and work it out with these former members... talk to them and see what it is that they want. Others have said... it's not worth the trouble; it's only going to turn out as an ugly situation. And that I need to take into consideration their feelings... I don't want this to turn into some fucking internet - shit flinging! But, I want to remind some of you about a situation that happened many many years ago... with MASSACRE. And these same members - as well as Rick Rozz, and to see what you think.
See - people seem to forget (or they don't even know this information) that these same guys... Terry Butler, Bill Andrews and Rick Rozz - decided to fuck me over way back in the year 1987 - when they willingly "abandoned" MASSACRE to join with Chuck in DEATH. So - what... that was o.k. for them to do that back then to me?? But - "oh boy!" - how dare I today re-form the band with new members. Hell - they even got back into MASSACRE after they couldn't work it out in DEATH... remember they came back to MASSACRE in 1990 thru 1993 for 'From Beyond' and 'Inhuman Condition' albums.

Now they are being hyporcrites as they seem to forget that little part of this bands 'ugly history'... now they want to stir up a hornets nest - and complain that I'm trying to bring the band back.

Well, it's not worth it to me... I don't need MASSACRE that much as to have to deal with this petty bullshit - cry-baby attitude, and all these fucking headaches. I'm considering of just abondoning the whole idea! I'm not giving in to their complaints... I just don't want to have anymore of these ugly marks upon the MASSACRE name. It's not worth it to me. I'm taking down the new version of CLANGOR OF WAR. Those of you - who in these past 24 hours got the chance to hear this... consider yourselves lucky... as you may never hear it again. Hell - i may just take down this entire site after all this BULLSHIT!!!

TO ALL MASSACRE FANS - remember this, I Kam Lee really wanted to give you a 'new' MASSACRE - I really wanted to bring you fans something special, but because of petty jealousy - and childish bickering... they made it into an ugly situation, and I no longer wish to bring the MASSACRE name anymore shame!

-KAM LEE-
Nathagnôle
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Nathagnôle »

excellent, t'aurais même pas eu besoin de mettre le nom de Kam Lee à la fin du texte, on le reconnaît tout de suite le pauvre bout de chou! :lol:

Le vieux refrain de la victime qui voulait tellement plaire à ses fans, et les méchants musiciens qui l'en empêchent... bla bla bla. Faudrait peut-être qu'il passe un peu à autre chose le bambin au lieu de ressasser son heure de gloire de la fin des 80's début des 90's, parce que franchement DENIAL FIEND c'était pas tip top dans le genre pâle copie de MASSACRE.
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Pas plus mal tout ça. :)
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Jérome
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Jérome »

+1 . De toutes façons, j'ai jamais réellement accrocher ni aux albums de Massacre, et encore moins au growls du père Lee.
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

sans être mechant avec le pere lee mais bon j'ai vu massacre sur scene deux fois en 1991 avec Loudblast, Immolation et mOrgoth et la deuxieme en 92 avec Grave et Demolition hammer : ca n'avais rien de transcendant et mis part le premier opus "from beyond" le reste bof bof.

Si "chamber of ages" est bien trippante a reprendre :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

From Beyond est réédité en digipak avec le EP Inhuman Condition en bonus :
From Beyond, the classic album from recently-reformed Floridian death metal legends MASSACRE, has been reissued as a limited edition digipak CD and is out now.

Originally released in 1991, From Beyond is a masterclass in death metal, regularly featuring in polls worldwide listing the best death metal albums of all time. The long-out-of-print album has been reissued on CD with four bonus EP tracks and comes housed in a limited edition digipak with extended artwork and a fold-out poster.

From Beyond tracklisting:

'Dawn Of Eternity'
'Cryptic Remains'
'Biohazard'
'Chamber Of Ages'
'From Beyond'
'Defeat Remains'
'Succubus'
'Symbolic Immortality'
'Corpse Grinder'
'Inhuman Condition' *
'Plains Of Insanity' *
'Warhead' *
'Provoked Accurser' *

* Bonus tracks taken from the Inhuman Condition EP
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Des news de la version Rick Rozz :
Resurrected 1990s Florida-based death metallers MASSACRE will release a seven-inch single, "Condemned To The Shadows", on July 30, in time for the group's appearance at the Wacken Open Air festival in Germany. The single, which is now available for pre-order at CMDistro.com, will contain two brand new songs — "Succumb To Rapture" and "Back From Beyond" — that were recorded in February at CGM Studios in Altamonte Springs, Florida with Tim Vazquez at the helm.

The cover artwork for "Condemned To The Shadows" was created by Richard Schouten and can be seen below . According to MASSACRE guitarist Frederick "Rick Rozz" DeLillo, "the art will wrap around from front to back of the seven-inch."

MASSACRE played "Succumb To Rapture" for the first time during the group's January 14 headlining concert at The Brass Mug in Tampa, Florida. Video footage of the performance can be seen below (courtesy of Brutal Broadcast).

The Brass Mug show marked the first-ever appearance by MASSACRE's new lineup, which consists of bassist Terry Butler and guitarist Frederick "Rick Rozz" DeLillo alongside the band's latest additions, Mike Mazzonetto (drums; M INC., PAIN PRINCIPLE) and Ed Webb (vocals; DIABOLIC, GENERICHRIST, DESTINED TO RUIN).

MASSACRE's current lineup is as follows:

* Mike Mazzonetto (M INC., PAIN PRINCIPLE) - Drums
* Ed Webb (DIABOLIC, GENERICHRIST, DESTINED TO RUIN) - Vocals
* Frederick "Rick Rozz" DeLillo (MANTAS, DEATH) – Guitar
* Terry Butler (OBITUARY, SIX FEET UNDER, DEATH) – Bass

MASSACRE recently inked a worldwide deal with Century Media Records.
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

ça c'est de l'artwork old school !!!
un peu trop peut être ?....non.
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le futur album de Massacre s'intitule 'Back From Beyond'.

Voici son contenu : ‘As We Wait To Die’ - ‘Ascension Of The Deceased’ - ‘Hunter’s Blood’ - ‘Darkness Fell’ - ‘False Revelation’ - ‘Succumb To Rapture’ - ‘Remnants Of Hatred’ - ‘Shield Of The Son’ - ‘The Evil Within’ - ‘Sands Of Time’ - ‘Beast Of Vengeance’ - ‘Back From Beyond’ - ‘Honor The Fallen’.

Il sortira en mars chez Century Media.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Sortie prévue le 1er avril finalement, la cover (très originale) :

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est clair. :D

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je la trouve mal dessinée cette nouvelle cover, je préfère les teintes de couleur de celle de "From Beyond". Et puis ils se sont creusés pour le titre de l'album... :lol:

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un premier extrait en ligne :

Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Sympa sans plus je trouve perso ce titre... à la limite du chiant le riff de base qui se répète encore et encore.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

je dirais même chiantissime ce titre
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Assez nul en effet. Musicalement ce n'est même pas du death metal. :euh: Et on parle de MASSACRE. :,(
Répondre