Ignitor (heavy metal, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
frantz
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par frantz »

"The Spider Queen" sera le titre du nouvel album des Americains, il sortira en avril sur le label "Cruz Del Sur Records ".

Curieux d'entendre ce que ca donne avec un mec au chant.
Yama
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Yama »

Ah j'avais pas vu qu'ils avaient trouvé un chanteur.

Vais chercher des news là-dessus demain, ça m'occupera au boulot. :D
- L'affreux Warnabot.
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

il sort en Avril? bon ben je me le prendrais au keep it true XII ! :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Yama a écrit :Ah j'avais pas vu qu'ils avaient trouvé un chanteur.
Le chanteur n'est autre que Jason McMaster, l'ex-Watchtower.
"Construct of Destruction" comes off IGNITOR's new album, "The Spider Queen", which will be released by Heavy Artillery in the United States and Canada on October 13 (Cruz Del Sur Music will make the CD available in Europe and all other regions on September 14).

IGNITOR features in its ranks veteran musicians of the U.S. metal scene, including founding guitarist Stuart Laurence (Batlord) from AGONY COLUMN and legendary frontman Jason McMaster of DANGEROUS TOYS and WATCHTOWER.

"The Spider Queen" is said to be an original rock opera written by Laurence and featuring nine scenes plus an intro and an epilogue, where each scene is represented by a song. The album narrates the adventure of a young man facing the quest of his life, avenging his parents' death. The story revolves around a mysterious talisman and the magic it possesses, with many turns of events that lead to an unexpected end. Each and every one of the numerous characters is impersonated by the versatile, dramatic and impressive vocals of Jason McMaster.
[youtube][/youtube]
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Re: Re:

Message par Metal Knight »

Everflow a écrit :
Yama a écrit :Ah j'avais pas vu qu'ils avaient trouvé un chanteur.
Le chanteur n'est autre que Jason McMaster, l'ex-Watchtower.
Cette remarque m'a intérogé, car j'adore 'Energetic Disassembly' et je me réjoui de les voir au KIT prochain mais il faut que ca soit Jason McMaster on est d'accord ;) Alors je suis allé voir et il est toujours dans le line up depuis son retour en 1999 ! Donc ce n'est pas l'ex- mais le .. non THE chanteur de Watchtower :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Ignitor - The Spider Queen

Message par Everflow »

Ah ok, je ne savais pas qu'il était encore dans le groupe. :) A voir au KIT l'an prochain.
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

J'espère qu'il vont être heureux d'être là et nous faire une bonne prestation ! parce que 'Energetic Disassembly' c'est quand même un grand moment musical !! :bang: :bang: :bang:
Yama
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Yama »

Je ne sais pas trop quoi penser de cet extrait.

En soi j'aime bien, mais moins qu'un morceau de Take to the sky ou Road of bones.
Et, surtout, je n'y retrouve pas spécialement (voire pas du tout) la "patte" Ignitor dans la compo, alors qu'ils avaient jusque-là un style reconnaissable immédiatement.

Attention, je parle des guitares, pas du chant. J'aime beau McMaster.
- L'affreux Warnabot.
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

IGNITOR's new album, “The Spider Queen”, will be released on vinyl by German HIGH ROLLER RECORDS in January 2010, in a limited edition of 300 copies.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ignitor have released a video for "Hatchet (The Ballad Of Victor Crowley)", a song inspired by the Hatchet franchise and featured on the movie's soundtrack. The track is also featured on the band's fifth full length album, Haunted By Rock & Roll (EMP Label Group). Watch below.

Hatchet director Adam Green comments "The first concert I ever went to was Dangerous Toys when they performed at Boston's Orpheum Theater back in 1989. From that moment on, Jason McMaster played a pivotal rôle in my life musically and I've followed everything he's ever done since. Almost thirty years later to be putting out Ignitor's Haunted By Rock N Roll through my own sublabel ArieScope Records, with EMP Label Group, and for the band to have written the song 'Hatchet (The Ballad of Victor Crowley)' specifically for the latest entry in my Hatchet slasher film franchise... it is truly a dream come true. Ignitor represents everything that made me fall in love with metal to begin with."

Ignitor vocalist Jason McMaster adds: "A killer old school heavy metal video in the style of late 80's bloody horror slasher films! This was a labor of love for blood and metal. I am proud of this moment, and very happy with the song we built for Adam's creation of the bloodiest freak of them all, the king of the swamp... Victor Crowley!"

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre