Lion's Share (avec Nils Patrik Johansson)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est un groupe suédois qui existe depuis longtemps maintenant, mais qui comprend depuis peu Nils Patrik Johansson dans ses rangs, c'est à dire le chanteur de Astral Doors et Wuthering Heights.
C'est du heavy metal suédois direct et mélodique, sans grande surprise mais pas mal foutu.

Un morceau du nouvel album : http://www.blisteringrecords.se/_global ... st-Die.mp3
"Judas Must Die", a new song from Swedish melodic heavy metal masters LION'S SHARE, is available for free download at this location (MP3 file, 3.4 MB). The track is the first single from the band's new album, "Dark Hours", which is scheduled for release on March 25 via Blistering Records. The follow-up to 2007's "Emotional Coma" was mixed and mastered by Jens Bogren (OPETH, SYMPHONY X, PARADISE LOST, AMON AMARTH) and features guest appearances by SYMPHONY X guitarist Mike Romeo (guest solo on "Behind The Curtain"), and drummers Conny Pettersson (from Earache Records death metal act ANATA) and Richard Evensand (CHIMAIRA, SOILWORK).

"Dark Hours" track listing:

01. Judas Must Die
02. Phantom Rider
03. Demon In Your Mind
04. Heavy Cross To Bear
05. The Bottomless Pit
06. Full Metal Jacket
07. The Presidio 27
08. Barker Ranch
09. Napalm Nights
10. Space Scam
11. Behind The Curtain
12. King Of All The Kings (digipack bonus)
13. Judas Must Die (video) (digipack bonus)
14. Behind-The-Scenes Footage (video)(digipack bonus)

The band states: "The new songs are simply awesome and everybody that has heard it thinks it's our best album to date. The red thread lyric-wise on this album is that all songs are about things that happened in the late Sixties; a decade known for many good things. However, we're not describing the happy times of the Sixties: We give you the 'Dark Hours'. Musically, it's more straight-forward and faster than ever. The songs are filled with energy and great hooks."

LION'S SHARE filmed a video for "Judas Must Die" in Stockholm, Sweden with director Josef Doukkali. LION'S SHARE previously worked with Doukkali on the clip for the track "The Edge Of The Razor", from the "Emotional Coma" album. The band's original decision to work with Doukkali was based in part on the fact that his background was not in music video but in narrative film projects, and that his more cinematic approach would give the clip a unique look and feel.

LION'S SHARE's most recent album, "Emotional Coma", was released in the U.S. in January 2008 via Locomotive Music. The CD was issued by AFM Records in Europe and Spiritual Beast in Japan/Asia and features guest solos from ex-KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick, and ex-MEGADETH guitarist Glen Drover.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

j'ai leur avant-dernier album, et c'est pas mal du tout ce groupe ! :rock:
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le clip de "Judas Must Die" :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Petit hommage live...

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le groupe fait un petit retour avec un nouveau morceau et d'autres à suivre dans les prochains mois normalement.

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Très Black Sabbath époque qui vous savez :
Swedish heavy metal band LION'S SHARE has been rejoined by co-founder and original keyboardist Kay Backlund for its latest single, "The Lion's Trial". The track is the follow-up to "Another Desire", which was released in June and marked the group's first new music since 2009's "Dark Hours" album.

"I've been working with Kay on a couple of albums I've produced the last couple of years, so when we needed keyboards on 'The Lion's Trial', he was the natural choice," LION'S SHARE guitarist Lars Chriss says. "I'm sure it's pretty cool for our fans as well that we have three-fifths of the debut album lineup together again on this track."

The official lyric video for "The Lion's Trial" can be seen below.

More than twenty new LION'S SHARE songs have been written and about half of them have been partially recorded, with original member Andy Loos handling the bass duties on the first batch of tracks. The plan is to release a couple of lyric videos — one at a time — a few months apart, and to take it from there, depending on the response from fans.

LION'S SHARE lead singer Nils Patrik Johansson says: "Lars and I agree that at this point it feels the most natural to keep LION'S SHARE as a duo, with friends helping out wherever needed."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lions- ... WtG4PEv.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas mal.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality