Lynch Mob

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

La chanson ne m'a pas trop marquée, mais le solo si :guitare:
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Remasterisé? Mais le son était déjà très bon! :amour:
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

3ème extrait :

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mouais sans plus, je préfère la chanson de Blue Murder. :mad:
Fantomas
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Fantomas »

sympa le titre "war" :)
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Encore un extrait :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Du neuf en septembre, la chanson vidéo rocks assez bien :
"Main Offender", the new video from LYNCH MOB, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band's upcoming album, "The Brotherhood", which will be released on Friday, September 8 via Rat Pak Records. Produced by Chris "The Wizard" Collier (FLOTSAM AND JETSAM, PRONG, KXM), the disc features eleven brand new hard rock tracks.

"The Brotherhood" highlights the unique pairing of Oni Logan and George Lynch, and, along with Sean McNabb (bass) and Jimmy D'Anda (drums), the band has created a solid offering from start to finish. From the heavy guitar riffs of the opening track, "Main Offender", to the melodic album finale, "Miles Away", LYNCH MOB has once again proven it remains on top of its game.

Logan comments: "After doing quite a few miles together with this latest lineup of Sean McNabb and Jimmy D'Anda, we consider ourselves a pack of wolves, and we came up with the name 'The Brotherhood' for the title of the next LYNCH MOB album. It's got more of an adventurous sound in part and maybe a darker, colder sound to it.

"We are always willing to go farther. We come from the early '90s and it's when we released the first LYNCH MOB album which set a sound and course for us. Here we are 27 years later [and] George and I are still able to keep on stretching. As a player, as a writer, that is very important to us. Otherwise, we would be fooling ourselves and fooling you."

Lynch adds: "We wrote this album as a band and the name of the record reflects what the band is about and what all my bands have been about since I've been a kid. This is my second family. These are my brothers. You go through a lot together and have a lot of experiences together. And that then becomes a part of the music."

"The Brotherhood" track listing:

01. Main Offender
02. Mr. Jekyll And Hyde
03. I'll Take Miami
04. Last Call Lady
05. Where We Started
06. The Forgotten Maiden's Pearl
07. Until the Sky Comes Down
08. Black Heart Days
09. Black Mountain
10. Dog Town Mystics
11. Miles Away
12. Until I Get My Gold (bonus track)

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lynch- ... cTJAJXc.99

Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Ils ont l'air de s'amuser ça fait plaisir à voir :D
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La première a du feeling :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Oni Logan quitte le groupe une nouvelle fois :
Singer Oni Logan has once again left LYNCH MOB, the band he has been in and out of for almost three decades.

In a Facebook post headlined "A brother has left the building," Logan wrote: "As a new year shines a light, so do new beginnings. Some that make the heart flutter and some that just have to happen.

"I've been the original vocalist for LYNCH MOB on and off for many years, I've played a lot of great shows and traveled a lot of miles with this band, I'm very proud to have been a part of the recordings and the brotherhood," he continued.

"I'd like to say thanks to the fans who have continued to come to our shows over the years and for all your interest in what we had to say in our new recordings.

"Very excited for 2018! I'll be putting together a new recording and touring project.

"Writing and recording has always been the most satisfying aspect in being a musician.

"I'll be looking forward to writing with other artist and bands.

"2018 is wide open and I'm feeling a sense of new beginnings coming on."

Logan first hooked up with LYNCH MOB in 1990, but exited the group after the release of its first album, only to rejoin the George Lynch-led outfit in the late 2000s.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Lynch Mob

Message par Everflow »

Leur album de référence "Wicked Sensation" a été réenregistré. Extraits ci-dessous, on dirait que c'est accéléré.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Frontiers Music Srl announces the upcoming release of the newest studio album from Lynch Mob, Babylon. The band is known for their high energy hard rock and guitar driven vibe, while featuring elements of classic rock, blues, and metal, with a propensity for improvisation.

Joining revered guitarist and band founder George Lynch (The End Machine, The Banishment, ex-Dokken) for this newest Lynch Mob album are vocalist Gabriel Colón, bassist Jaron Gulino (Tantric, Heavens Edge), and drummer Jimmy D’Anda (ex-Bulletboys).

Watch a video for the single, "Time After Time”, below.

“There’s been so many iterations of Lynch Mob since the first line-up in 1989 of Oni Logan, Mick Brown, Anthony Esposito, and myself. Putting Lynch Mob together was just an extension of what I’d always strived for in a band: the best possible musicians, chemistry, and brotherhood. My bands have not only been my best friends, but also family. When we come up together and work hard and struggle together, we create a bond that lasts a lifetime. I think that’s the thing I love the most about my musical journey...creating music in the studio, stepping on stage, and sharing that bond with my friends through music. Thank you to everyone who has been in my band. I really feel it’s ours”, says Lynch.

New Jersey’s own Jaron Gulino brings the east coast attitude and energy to Lynch Mob. He has prospered in a long career as the bassist in a variety of bands, most notably post-grunge rock band Tantric. Gulino achieved chart topping success with multiple releases from Tantric, as well as performing on many high profile tours and events with numerous other acts. He is also currently the bassist for Philadelphia hard rockers Heavens Edge.

His bandmate and partner in crime in the rhythm section is none other than original Bulletboys drummer Jimmy D’Anda, who is known for his ability to bring a fantastic element of groove while maintaining the powerful hard rock vibe of Lynch Mob.

Gabriel Colón is a Puerto Rican singer who started his career with a band called Fast Taker. Since then, he has showcased his wide range of vocal talent with many rock acts including Gothic Knights, Culprit, White Wizzard, and Rowan Robertson. Gabriel is a true talent and a great fit to fill the shoes of his extremely talented predecessors in Lynch Mob.

Lynch Mob was formed in 1989 after George Lynch parted ways with his former band Dokken. Their debut release 'Wicked Sensation' was met with critical and fan acclaim and went on to be certified gold in sales by the RIAA. The band would continue on through the years with a cast of talented players joining Lynch throughout their musical journey over the course of six more studio albums. 'Babylon' is Lynch Mob’s eighth studio album overall and the first since 2017’s 'The Brotherhood'.

Don’t miss Lynch Mob on tour this fall, including a Talk Shop Live virtual appearance on October 18 and a special “Record Release Party” show at the Whisky A Go Go in West Hollywood on October 25. More live dates below.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas mal celle-là.

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith