Lynch Mob

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

« Smoke and Mirrors »

Nouvel album
Sortie le 18 septembre

Après 17 longues années de séparation le chanteur Oni Logan et le guitariste George Lynch se retrouvent enfin pour le plus grand bonheur des fans de LYNCH MOB ! Le duo n’avait pas son pareil nous envoûter avec son irrésistible hard rock. Pour un peu ce brûlant « Smoke and Mirrors » pourrait même être le successeur de l’inoubliable « Wicked Sensation », le 1er album de LYNCH MOB paru en 1992 !

LYNCH MOB c’est avant tout George Lynch, guitar hero par excellence, que le monde avait découvert au sein de Dokken dans les 80’s, groupe qu'il quitta en 1989 pour former LYNCH MOB avec le succès que l'on connait. « Wicked Sensation » se vend à plus de 500 000 exemplaires aux USA et c’est sur cette galette que l’on remarque immédiatement la voix chaude d’Oni Logan, qui sera pourtant remplacé par Robert Manson juste après une tournée mondiale avec Queensrÿche.

Depuis George Lynch a sorti d’autres albums du Mob, est retourné chez Dokken avant de repartir explorer de nouveaux sons et de nouveaux styles avec plus ou moins de bonheur.

Finalement Oni Logan et George Lynch se sont retrouvés en studio pendant l’été 2007, sans vraiment savoir où ces retrouvailles allaient les mener. Le duo passe plusieurs mois à écrire de nouveaux titres qui au début lorgnaient vers le rock sudiste, avec des touches acoustiques et des influences 70’s. L’ombre bluesy de Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, Black Crowes ou des Stones planait sur ces nouvelles compositions qui, une fois remaniées, retravaillées et réarrangées ont peu à peu évolué vers l’esprit de ce que le groupe nous avait offert au début des 90’s.

Rallié par le bassiste Marco Mendoza (Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy) et le batteur Scott Coogan (Brides of Destruction, Ace Frehley), LYNCH MOB réalise avec ce « Smoke and Mirrors » un disque organique. Bien sûr la guitare de Lynch y brille de mille feux et trouve un sublime écho dans la voix de Logan. Chaque compo ronfle et progresse de manière précise pour exploser vers des solos dévastateurs. Un disque qui trouve sont équilibre entre présent et passé, une belle réussiste.

Liste des titres :

21st Century Man

Smoke and Mirrors

Lucky Man

My Kind Of Healer

Time Keepers

Revolution Hero

Let The Music Be Your Master

The Fascist

Where Do You Sleep at Night?

Madly Backwards

We Will Remain

Before I Close My Eyes

Mansions In The Sky (Bonus Track)

http://www.myspace.com/lynchmobrocks

http://www.georgelynch.com
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Re: Lynch mob

Message par lelite »

Yes :yeah: en espérant une tournée :D
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Re: Lynch Mob

Message par Dave »

Putain y'a une éternité que j'ai pas écouté ça... j'avais le 1er, "Wicked Sensation", j'ai jamais suivi la suite de sa carrière...
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

dave a écrit :Putain y'a une éternité que j'ai pas écouté ça... j'avais le 1er, "Wicked Sensation", j'ai jamais suivi la suite de sa carrière...
Il a sorti quelques trucs depuis de qualité assez inégale dont un excellent avec Jeff pilson courant 2003 .
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les habituelles rumeurs de possible reformation avec Dokken, cette fois ça vient de George Lynch :
Classic Rock Revisited: Also, I'd heard about Lynch Mob actually doing a tour with the original Dokken lineup. Is that true?

Lynch: "It looks like it might happen. No, hey, we shouldn’t even be talking about that because none of that’s for real yet. Until it’s for real..."
http://www.classicrockrevisited.com/interviewslynch.htm
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le chanteur Oni Logan est revenu dans le groupe :
Vocalist Oni Logan has reportedly rejoined LYNCH MOB and will sing on the band's upcoming album and tour.

Former DOKKEN guitarist George Lynch revealed at last month's NAMM show that he had tapped VAINS OF JENNA frontman Jesse Forte to handle the lead vocals for LYNCH MOB for the foreseeable future.

A short time later, the members of VAINS OF JENNA — who had relocated back to their native Sweden after spending several years in Los Angeles — announced that they were calling it quits.

Forte, who was born in Arkansas but moved to the West Coast at a very young age, has now revealed that he is no longer working with Lynch and will instead move on with a new project.

Says Forte, "I actually won't be working with George on LYNCH MOB. He informed me over the phone that he and Oni have reconciled and have decided to continue on. I wish them the best. Stay tuned for my next project."
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

J"arrive un peu après la bataille :oops: ...J'adore LYNCH MOB, mais je les avais un peu oubliés ces derniers temps...Je ne possède que 2 albums d'eux, que je trouve excellents : "Lynch Mob" et "Wicked Sensation". Je suppose que "Smoke and Mirrors" est une réussite? (et y a-t-il d'autres bons albums que j'aurais raté?). Thanks.
Fall to your Knees and Repent if you Please
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

STEELER a écrit :J"arrive un peu après la bataille :oops: ...J'adore LYNCH MOB, mais je les avais un peu oubliés ces derniers temps...Je ne possède que 2 albums d'eux, que je trouve excellents : "Lynch Mob" et "Wicked Sensation". Je suppose que "Smoke and Mirrors" est une réussite? (et y a-t-il d'autres bons albums que j'aurais raté?). Thanks.
Jettes une oreille sur cet album sorti en 2003 je crois avec J. Pilson le bassiste de Dokken je le trouve très bon ;)
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

:up: Merci, Lelite. Je vais essayer de le trouver.
Fall to your Knees and Repent if you Please
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Everflow a écrit :Le chanteur Oni Logan est revenu dans le groupe :
Vocalist Oni Logan has reportedly rejoined LYNCH MOB and will sing on the band's upcoming album and tour.

Former DOKKEN guitarist George Lynch revealed at last month's NAMM show that he had tapped VAINS OF JENNA frontman Jesse Forte to handle the lead vocals for LYNCH MOB for the foreseeable future.

A short time later, the members of VAINS OF JENNA — who had relocated back to their native Sweden after spending several years in Los Angeles — announced that they were calling it quits.

Forte, who was born in Arkansas but moved to the West Coast at a very young age, has now revealed that he is no longer working with Lynch and will instead move on with a new project.

Says Forte, "I actually won't be working with George on LYNCH MOB. He informed me over the phone that he and Oni have reconciled and have decided to continue on. I wish them the best. Stay tuned for my next project."
Ben ça faisait pas un an qu'il avait quitté le groupe. On l'avait vu l'an passé au Divan du monde.
La fin de la tournée était désastreuse d'ailleurs...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

très bon titre, qui officie dans le registre plus Hard Bluesy que dans les derniers Lynch avec J.Pilson d'ailleurs :) qui là n'y est plus ! C'est un bon retour aux sources de "Wicked sensation" :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le chanteur explique qu'il n'a pas quitté le groupe :
Singer Oni Logan has shot down reports that he has left LYNCH MOB in order to focus on other projects, including his upcoming stint as one of the vocalists for DIO DISCIPLES, which pays tribute to legendary heavy metal frontman Ronnie James Dio (BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW, DIO, HEAVEN & HELL) and is fully supported by Dio's widow/manager, Wendy.

Commented Oni: "LYNCH MOB is on hiatus. For how long? I don't know.

"Without getting long-winded, the truth is I haven't left LYNCH MOB, I'm just taking the time in pursuing other projects that I would like to be a part of. I'm sure we'll regroup somewhere down the road.

"Other projects... One being the DIO DISCIPLES U.S. tour dates that start on October 20th at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California as a guest vocalist.

"I had been asked by the band to join them in paying homage to Dio's music and legacy.

"I have many great memories of Ron. I first met him in 1989 in West Palm Beach, Florida. we had spoken for a couple of hours backstage, which led to the bar. By the end of the night, I told him that I was interested in coming out to California to catch the dream. His answer was, 'Well, come to L.A. then.' As easy as that. I couldn't help but chuckle as to how easy he made the journey appear to me, but I did, I took his advice. It had been one of the best pieces of advice anyone has ever given me.

"As fate would have it, we would become family friends in sharing Thanksgiving dinners, Christmas holidays as well as Halloween and New Years Eve parties together. [It's] sort of surreal to think about it now. He always was such a great host and organized the best New Year's Eve parties every year. Those were, and still are, some great memories.

"Ron had such a great quality in how he was able to engage with people. No matter who you were, he always made you feel like you were the only person in the room. I believe this had been one of the reason why his arms had reached so many people across the globe.

"It's an honor to have been asked to represent a friend's legacy and music. I truly believe he would have wanted his songs to continue being celebrated in all four corners of the globe through his fans, fellow musicians, friends and family and loyal band members.

"We'll all keep on singing his songs."
Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Lynch Mob - Unplugged

Message par Mr. Gig »

Un concert acoustique à paraître à la fin du mois de Mars :

RAT PAK RECORDS SET TO RELEASE LYNCH MOB “UNPLUGGED”
(LIVE FROM SUGAR HILL STUDIOS)

Lynch Mob “Unplugged” (Live From Sugar Hill Studios) was recorded at historic Sugar Hill Studios in downtown Houston,Texas during the filming of “Slow Drag”, the video from the band’s highly successful Rat Pak Records release “Sound Mountain Sessions”. Produced by renown Houston engineer Dan Workman, “Unplugged” features rare acoustic versions of “Wicked Sensation”, “River Of Love”, “Where Do You Sleep At Night”, “All I Want” and also includes a 15 minute bonus interview track. The entire performance was also filmed by producer Ross W. Wells (Zen Film) for an upcoming episode of Live From Sugar Hill Studios due out in early 2013 and is sponsored by Vitamin Water. Lynch Mob “Unplugged” features George Lynch (Guitars), Oni Logan (Vox), Robbie Crane (Bass), Brian Tichy (Guitars) and Tyson Sheth on percussions. Official release date for EP is set for March 26th,

L'évolution de sa carrière solo est suivie par ailleurs dans un sujet existant ici.
When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

"Wicked Sensation" ressort (version remasterisée) le 21 avril :
Rock Candy Records will release LYNCH MOB's Wicked Sensation Special Deluxe Collector's Edition CD on April 21st. The reissue of the band's 1990 debut album will also be available on LP, Cassette and Digital Download. A North American release is set for May 6th.

A CD description states: Fully remastered sound shaped from 24 bit digital technology. 16 page full colour booklet, 3,500 word essay, enhanced artwork, rare photos and new interview.

It was hardly a surprise when George Lynch announced his departure from DOKKEN, the band he d enjoyed enormous success with during the eighties. The fact that Don Dokken and George Lynch were at loggerheads for much of that time was no secret, so the split was, in many respects, inevitable. For George it was a chance to strike out on his own, assembling a handpicked unit that retained the services of fellow Dokken drummer Mick Brown with the addition of bassist Anthony Esposito and the then largely unknown, but super talented, vocalist Oni Logan.

Dubbed, rather amusingly, Lynch Mob, the band were signed by Elektra Records who were hoping to benefit from Lynch's platinum success with Dokken. Produced by Max Norman (OZZY OSBOURNE, Y&T, ARMORED SAINT) and recorded in Los Angeles, the music was a combustible mixture of blues based hard rock with a searing metallic edge, allowing George Lynch to fly off the handle with amazing guitar pyrotechnics at every available opportunity. It also showcased Oni Logan's incredibly mature sounding voice to maximum effect. Think David Coverdale, Ronnie James Dio and Tom Keiffer.

Containing twelve tracks that have stood the test of time with flying colours, the music is full-tilt in your face rock, spearheaded by tracks such as 'River Of Love', 'Sweet Sister Mercy' and 'She's Evil But She's Mine'. Best of all, it is the title track that really defines the band's sound, a howling thunderclap of noise with a one in a million hook that takes no prisoners.

Tracklisting:

'Wicked Sensation'
'River Of Love'
'Sweet Sister Mercy'
'All I Want'
'Hell Child'
'She's Evil But She's Mine'
'Dance Of The Dogs'
'Rain'
'No Bed Of Roses'
'Through These Eyes'
'For A Million Years'
'Street Fightin' Man'
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Dark Avenger
Fan de Gojira et Pantera
Fan de Gojira et Pantera

Message par Dark Avenger »

Excellent album…don't j'ai déjà la version d'origine qui sonne très bien.
Ad Metal Eternam a écrit :Clair ! Et puis Thrashos a le truc qui fait les vrais thrasheux et que n'auront jamais les donneurs de leçons pseudo-élitistes qui croient tout savoir: il est sympa :yeah:
ominergy
Agent of Steel
Agent of Steel

Message par ominergy »

+1 je ne vois pas l'intérêt d'un remastering, a part le fait de le ressortir car pas forcément facile à trouver ...
ead666
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par ead666 »

Sur Priceminister, tu le trouves facilement neuf, et pas cher ;)

C'est vrai que l'intérêt de cette ré-édition sans aucun bonus est vraiment limité.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouvel EP prévu pour la fin de l'année :
On December 9, LYNCH MOB will release the "Sun Red Sun" EP via Rat Pak Records. The CD was written and recorded by the same lineup as the "Sound Mountain Sessions" EP: George Lynch on guitar, Oni Logan on vocals, Robbie Crane on bass and Scot Coogan on drums.

"Sun Red Sun" once again highlights the unique pairing of Logan and Lynch, showcasing their ever-evolving songwriting abilities. Mixed and mastered by Chris "The Wizard" Collier ( LITA FORD), it offers up straight-forward rockers like "Believers Of The Day" and "Play The Game", as well as more groove-oriented cuts like "Erotika" and "Subliminal Dream". The CD also features a dynamic Lynch guitar solo track called "Black Waters" as well as an acoustic ballad called "Sun Red Sun", which is a tribute to late BADLANDS and BLACK SABBATH singer Ray Gillen, who died on December 3, 1993 of AIDS-related complications. The release also features a cover of BAD COMPANY's "Burnin' Sky" and includes four remastered bonus tracks from the original "Sound Mountain Sessions" EP: "Slow Drag", "World Of Chance", "City Of Freedom" and "Sucka".

http://www.ratpakrecordsamerica.com/lynch-mob

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur reprise de "Burnin' Sky" (Bad Company) :

https://soundcloud.com/rat-pak-records/ ... burnin-sky
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le titre 'Play the Game' :

Pierre Desproges
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Hey good news, ca sort quand officiellement ?
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Déjà un nouvel album annoncé :
NEW Lynch Mob (Official) STUDIO ALBUM coming this summer!
Check out the EPK for info on Lynch Mob's new album, REBEL by hitting play on the YouTube clip below! First song and video from the album will be premiered next week!!!

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

The tracklisting for Rebel is:

1) Automatic Fix
2) Between The Truth And A Lie
3) Testify
4) Sanctuary
5) Pine Tree Avenue
6) Jelly Roll
7) Dirty Money
8) The Hollow Queen
9) The Ledge
10) Kingdon Of Slaves
11) War

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La chanson ne m'a pas trop marquée, mais le solo si :guitare:
Répondre