Attacker : Giants of Canaan (nouveau chanteur)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

Vu sur MYSPACE:

ATTACKER IS SEARCHING FOR A CLASSIC METAL VOCALIST WITH MULTI-OCTAVE RANGE, STAGE PRESENCE AND EXPERIENCE. WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON MATERIAL FOR OUR NEXT ALBUM WHICH IS SCHEDULED FOR RECORDING IN LATE FEB/MARCH 2010. ANY INTERESTED PARTIES CAN CONTACT US AT- attackerband@yahoo.com SEND VOCAL SAMPLES & PHOTOS TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS FOR CONSIDERATION OR POINT US TO YOUR WEBSITE OR MYSPACE.
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Re: ATTACKER recherche un nouveau chanteur

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ripper est libre je crois, entre 2 concerts avec Malmsteen. :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Tony Le Pouilleux

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

STAGE PRESENCE
Sinon, combien gagez-vous que ce sera James Rivera? En tout cas, dommage que John Leone soit mort depuis 15 ans.
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

James Rivera n'a pas une voix assez aiguë pour le poste je pense, il leur faut un pur couineur tendance castré mais ça doit bien exister dans les p'tits groupes de metal US underground genre Cauldron Born et toute cette clique.
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

ATTACKER nouveau chanteur et nouvel album

Message par Kiss of Death »

En recherche d'un chanteur depuis 2008 suite au départ de Bob Mitchell, Attacker ont finalement fait le choix le plus logique (question style et proximité à savoir le New Jersey), et ont recruté Bobby "leatherlungs" LUCAS qui reste quand même dans Overlorde.
Pour moi c'est un très bonne nouvelle car on va enfin les revoir avec un nouvel album et Bobby Lucas a le niveau pour remplacer Bob Mitchell haut la main, ce qui n'est pas donné à tout le monde.

Nouvelle via la page Facebook du groupe :
New Jersey metallers ATTACKER have announced they will enter the studio today, laying down some vocals for the track ‘Steel Vengeance’, formerly known as ‘Condemned’.

The song has never officially been on any Attacker album but was released as an extremely limited quantity single for the band's 2008 Keep It True X Festival performance.

The song will be featured on Attacker's next release.

Attacker was recently joined by Bobby "Leatherlungs" Lucas (SEVEN WITCHES, OVERLORDE, MORBID SIN) as their new vocalist. Lucas is still currently in Overlorde, who are working towards a release of their own.

Attacker has also been confirmed for the Metal Assault III festival, at Posthalle in Wurzburg, Germany. The festival will take place at the end of January 2013, the exact date is to be announced soon. Wurzburg just happens to be Bobby's place of birth, so this will be a very special show for him!
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

je suis assez d'accord,mais on en reviens au même problème qu'avec james rivera : des tas de groupes mais toujours la même manque de diversité dans les chanteurs.
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

content qu'ils reviennent tout de même! :rock:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Très bon chanteur ce Bobby Lucas, même s'il est déjà bien associé au son d'Overlorde.
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

ainsi qu'a celui de MORBID SIN,SEVEN WITCHES,EXHIBITION.
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

ouais il bouge pas mal Lucas, bon c'est bien pour le groupe qui était en stand by depuis un petit moment maintenant...
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Premier enregistrement avec Lucas :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Et nouveau bassiste :
New Jersey metallers ATTACKER have announced the addition of bassist Jon Hanemann to the group's ranks. Hanemann replaces outgoing original bassist Lou Ciarlo, who decided to step aside due to other musical comittments and his lack of real interest in continuing in the metal world.

According to ATTACKER, Jon "came down and totally blew the doors off the material. It was evident after the first song that he was the guy. Drummer Mike Sabatini had been working with Hanemann in another project. So it was a no-brainer to have him come into the fold."

Commented Sabatini: "Lou is my closest friend. But he no longer had it in his heart to continue and we have to respect that decision.

"People change and grow, and sometimes want to go in a different direction. We do still share a rehersal room and help each other out with various musical projects.

Added Ciarlo: "Mike and I have been buds forever; some say we're like an old married couple when it comes to playing music together.

"Please know that I say this with confidence and not arrogance, as a bass and drums rhythm section, the two of us are locked in like very few are or can be, and it's not just when playing metal. We could play Johnny Cash or Liza Minnelli songs and it would be the same. So when Mike had asked if I would help him with a new ATTACKER release and record the bass tracks, how could I tell him no?

"When I had initially agreed to working with the band, it was understood that due to my extremely busy schedule, I would be doing the bass tracks as a hired gun only, with no commitment to any live performances. Spending time with my wife and daughter, time with close friends, a demanding career as a wireless engineer and playing bass for the Karyn Kuhl band has filled my schedule to the max. But as it has been since the beginning of ATTACKER, when Mike, Pat and Mike B. decide to play as ATTACKER, it's nothing less than full-on.

"With that said, I quickly realized there would be no way for me to meet their needs as a bass player. Additionally, my heart just isn't in it anymore and hasn't been for some time; musically I am in a very different place.

"With this, I feel it is best I step aside and let a new era of the band unfold. With Jon Hanemann taking over bass duties and Bobby Lucas on vocals, I am sure all of those loyal ATTACKER fans will still love the band as much as before, if not more! I know this is something Mike and the rest of the band will! Best of luck to them and farewell!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Par ici les extraits :bang:

Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

:up:
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

La grande classe , rendez vous en février au Metal Assault !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

ça sent bon tout ça !!!
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par L'Ostrogauxe »

Putain, c'est fou ce que dickinson ressemble à Jon Bon Jovi en fait

:cherchezpas:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Gig
Defender of the Olympia
Defender of the Olympia

Message par Mr. Gig »

La pochette en jette. :up:
When you're this gig, they call you...
...But you can't find the time
:,(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une reprise sympa de Riot à venir :
Apart from working on new material, U.S. power metallers Attacker have laid down a cover version of the Riot classic "Fire Down Under" for the Keep It True Festival tribute album due next year on April 25th, 2014 via Skol Records. A preview of the track is available in the YouTube clip below.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Les dernières infos du groupe :

Le chanteur est souffrant et le groupe doit annuler ses 2 prochains concerts (prévus tout de même en mars et avril).

Leur bassiste s'est barré, mais le reste d'ATTACKER commence à travailler sur un nouvel album :
"Due to the ongoing health situation with our singer Bobby Lucas, we have no choice but to pull out of the March 4th SAINT VITUS show with METAL CHURCH and the April 12th Puerto Rico show.

We also have to announce that Jon Hanemann is no longer with the band. Jon has decided to pursue other avenues and we wish him all the best.

In the meantime, we have decided to immediately begin work on material for the next Attacker album and remain productive during this downtime period for us.

Thanks to all for your support, it's what drives us forward to continue what we love to do."

Attacker recently released a preview of their cover of RIOT's 'Fire Down Under', which will appear on the Keep It True Festival Tribute Album, to be released at the 2014 Edition of the festival.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

ouais ça fait beaucoup d'ennuis tout ça !!! Bon dommage pour Hanneman, un mec plutôt sympa et qui c'était plutôt bien intégré au groupe il me semble, ils ont qu'a reprendre Lou Ciarlo ou Félix Torrès !!!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le nouveau bassiste est recruté :
New Jersey metallers ATTACKER have announced Brian Smith as their new bassist to replace the recently departed Jon Hanemann who left the group to pursue other musical avenues.

Commented Mike Sabatini, "we are currently working on material for our as of yet untitled next album and we are very happy to have Brian onboard, he's a fantastic player and a great guy as well and I believe he's a good fit for the band."

Brian's first show with the band will be at the Swordbrothers festival in Andernach, Germany this coming September.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Répondre