Serenity (metal symphonique / progressif, Autriche)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

J'accroche pas du tout, mais un truc m'a interpellé : le mec sonne parfois exactement comme Tobias Sammet!
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

A new era will begin on the 27th of October 2017, as symphonic metal masters Serenity are ready to release a brand new full-length album! The record will be called Lionheart and the first details including cover artwork and tracklist have been unveiled. Lionheart was mixed and mastered by Jan Vacik at Dreamsound Studios. Gyula Havancsák at Hjules Design and Illustrations created the album artwork.

The band states: "Hear us roar!! After we spread Da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus all over the world, which you made one of our most successful records ever, we will now feed your yearnings with another historical masterpiece: Lionheart! Strong, powerful Symphonic Power metal hymns mixed with emotions from the depth of our souls - follow us into this new era and show us your Lionheart!"
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Jolie pochette! :)
Par contre, j'ai complètement décroché du groupe après le premier album qui était assez frais et original. Depuis, j'ai toujours trouvé ça ennuyeux et banal... Je tendrai une oreille si le niveau se relève.
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Melodic metal unit, Serenity, mark an intense return with their new single ,“In The Name Of Scotland", shortly before kicking off the Symphonic Power Alliance Tour on April 6 in Munich.

“In The Name Of Scotland” heats up the anticipation for more music to come with stories of times long forgotten and catchy, heavy, emotive melodies, and comes along with a brand new music video portraying breathtaking scenery to carry the spirit of Scottish history. This deep reaching experience sets focus on the remarkable vocals of Georg Neuhauser, accompanied by gentle harmonies to cast a spell on the listener within the blink of an eye.

Throughout the past 20 years, Serenity have made a strong name for themselves. The band has toured with bands like Kemelot, Delain and Within Temptation, were awarded an Amadeus Austrian Music Award in 2017, and with their album, The Last Knight (2020), gathered high chart positions in Germany and Austria alike.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je ne suis pas spécialement amateur du groupe, mais bon Roy Khan est invité sur ce single donc je suis faible j'ai cliqué :innocent: L'extrait ressemble à du vieux Kamelot du coup.
After welcoming Marco Pastorino as additional guitarist/backing vocalist and releasing their standalone single “Ritter, Tod und Teufel (Knightfall)”, Austrian symphonic metal force Serenity have announced the release of their brand new studio album, entitled Nemesis AD. Their newest masterpiece will be released on October 27 via Napalm Records.

As a first glimpse of what can be expected, Serenity unleash “The Fall Of Man”, a mighty single off of the band’s new album, Nemesis AD. With vocal support from legendary singer Roy Khan (Conception, ex-Kamelot), the song is a sure future hit with fans old and new and is released alongside a fascinating lyric video.

Georg Neuhauser (vocals) on “The Fall Of Man”: “To welcome Roy Khan as a feature guest on the first single of our upcoming album is a great honor. We’re bound by a longstanding friendship between Serenity and Kamelot, along with a strong personal connection. For me it’s really a dream coming true to collaborate with this outstanding and remarkable vocalist and to see how exceptionally well our voices complement each other.”

Watch the lyric video below.

Known for their thematic albums inspired by historic characters and stories of the past, on Nemesis AD, Serenity draw inspiration from the life and highly influential art of painter Albrecht Dürer of the German renaissance.

Grandiose intro track “Memoriae Alberti Dureri” sets the scene for the album, before legendary singer Roy Khan (Conception, ex-Kamelot) lends his impressive vocals on the mighty “The Fall of Man”. "Ritter, Tod und Teufel (Knightfall)” (named after Dürer’s famous artwork) features lyrics sung partially in German, for the first time in the band’s history spanning over more than two decades. The powerful track showcases Serenity’s signature blend of orchestral arrangements, heavy guitar riffs, and soaring vocals. Heart-wrenchingly emotional yet empowering “Reflections (of AD)” mesmerizes the listener with its awe-inspiring instrumentation, multifaceted vocals and brilliant changes throughout the gripping eight-minute track. Theatrical “Sun of Justice” leads the listener to a faraway fantasy world while the vocal performance of skilled singer Georg Neuhauser ultimately unlocks the track's hit potential. “The End of Babylon” represents one of the darker, heavier tracks on Nemesis AD - climactic arrangements carry the dramatic storyline. Monumental orchestral version of “The Fall of Man” closes the album on a thrilling note that is sure to send a chill up your spine.

With Nemesis AD, Serenity adds yet another bombastic symphonic metal masterpiece to their notable discography - there is no doubt that the talented unit’s standing in the scene is well deserved.

Serenity comment: “We are always focused on historical themes. Our latest album The Last Knight (2020) was about Maximilian I and his era. The narrative unfolds further as we structured our new album around his contemporary Albrecht Dürer, who is one of the most revolutionary and remarkable artists of all time for us, representing a pivotal juncture between the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, bridging Gothic and modern eras."

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »