Katatonia

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Le guitariste Per "Sodomizer" Eriksson, présent depuis 2009, quitte le groupe.
La séparation (à l'amiable) est due à des divergences concernant l'orientation du groupe et également suite à la décision d'Eriksson de résider en permanence à Barcelone.

A noter que sa participation au 4ème album de BLOODBATH (qui devrait sortir cet automne) n'est pas remise en cause.

Pour la prochaine tournée "Dethroned & Uncrowned", c'est Bruce Soord (THE PINEAPPLE THIEF, WISDOW OF CROWDS) qui assurera l'intérim. (VS-Webzine)
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Au passage, le groupe fera une tournée unplugged bientôt, en mai il me semble (les dates sont déjà tombées), j'en serais probablement.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

oui, oui, c'est bien en mai il y' a même un sujet qui existe : http://www.dotf.fr/viewtopic.php?f=2&t= ... =katatonia

Et tu l'avais commenté ! :D

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Ah, c'est probablement l'alcool qui parle à ma place alors! :D
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouveau départ au sein du groupe :
Peu de temps après Per "Sodomizer" Eriksson (guitares), c'est au tour de Daniel Liljekvist de quitter KATATONIA.
Il était le batteur du groupe depuis 1999 et précise qu'il ne peut plus mener de front travail, famille et se consacrer à 100% au groupe.

Aucune divergence musicale n'est en cause, il mentionne simplement que les temps sont durs pour les musiciens et qu'il souhaite se recentrer sur sa famille et trouver un boulot qui lui permette de payer ses factures.

La tournée "Dethroned & Uncrowned – Unplugged & Reworked" à venir, verra JP Asplund s'occuper des percussions (déjà à l'oeuvre sur sur Dead End Kings et Dethroned & Uncrowned).
Pour les festivals d'été, c'est Daniel Moilanen (ex-Runemagick) qui fera office de remplaçant. (VS-Webzine)

Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

‘Last Fair Day Gone Night’ features the Swedish dark rock/metal masters at their glorious best with this electrifying set from London’s esteemed Koko venue, with the band’s captivating performance captured on DVD with accompanying double audio disc of the whole concert. This special 4-disc set, released 15th September, also includes a full & extensive documentary charting the early days and subsequent rise of the prolific Swedes, as told in the words of band masterminds Jonas Renkse and Anders Nyström.

Recorded during a series of special celebratory shows to mark the band’s 20th anniversary during 2011′s ‘Last Fair Day Gone Night’ tour, founding members Anders Nyström & Jonas Renkse are joined by drummer Daniel Liljekvist, plus guitarist Per Eriksson and bassist Niklas Sandin, for an exhilarating evening fuelled by a rich & extensive set of Katatonia tracks both past & present. Also includes a special 10th anniversary performance of the landmark 2001 album ‘Last Fair Deal Gone Down’ in its entirety. Sleeve artwork comes courtesy of long-time collaborator Travis Smith.

This edition of ‘Last Fair Day Gone Night’ is presented in deluxe mediabook packaging, including an additional 20 page booklet.

Disc I:
01. Dispossession
02. Chrome
03. We Must Bury You
04. Teargas
05. I Transpire
06. Tonight's Music
07. Clean Today
08. The Future Of Speech
09. Passing Bird
10. Sweet Nurse
11. Don't Tell A Soul

Disc II:
01. Brave
02. Nephilim
03. My Twin
04. I Break
05. Right Into The Bliss
06. The Promise Of Deceit
07. Wait Outside
08. The Longest Year
09. July
10. New Night
11. Dissolving Bonds
12. Forsaker

DVD I
Last Fair Day Gone Night Concert Film
DVD II
A 20th Year Flashback Documentary
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Et un nouveau live en prévision :

Blu-ray edition of Sanctitude, the Katatonia concert film of the band's 'Unplugged & Reworked' performance at London's Union Chapel.

In September 2013, Kscope released Dethroned & Uncrowned, a reworking of the band's 2012 epic Dead End Kings (originally released on Kscope's sister label Peaceville). Dethroned & Uncrowned allowed Katatonia the opportunity to explore a more ambitious series of soundscapes, creating new moods and textures while remaining truthful to the core of the original songs.

Katatonia took Dethroned & Uncrowned on the road in May 2014 as 'Unplugged & Reworked', presenting an intimate acoustic evening performing tracks from the album alongside reworked atmospheric classics from throughout their career. Each venue on the tour was carefully chosen for its unique atmosphere.

Sanctitude is a concert film drawn from the stunning candle-lit setting of London's Union Chapel, where Katatonia were joined on guitar and vocals by Bruce Soord (The Pineapple Thief).

The 80 minute set features songs taken from the albums The Great Cold Distance, Viva Emptiness, Brave Murder Day, Last Fair Deal Gone Down and Dead End Kings / Dethroned & Uncrowned, and includes fan favourite Teargas. The show closes with the sublime The One You Are Looking For Is Not Here featuring a guest appearance by vocalist Silje Wergeland from The Gathering.

The blu-ray features the full concert (Stereo 24/48 LPCM, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, DTS 24/96 5.1 Surround, 5.1 Surround 24/96 MLP lossless mixes) plus the 66 minute Beyond The Chapel documentary, which includes brand new interviews with Anders Nystrom and Jonas Renkse, plus unseen backstage clips.

Contains an 8 page booklet with exclusive photos from across the European tour, plus an MP3 download code.

Pre-order for 30th March release.

preorder (£14.99 GBP)

Tracks
1. In The White (5:39)
2. Ambitions (5:01)
3. Teargas (3:10)
4. Gone (3:47)
5. A Darkness Coming (5:16)
6. One Year From Now (4:09)
7. The Racing Heart (4:26)
8. Tonight's Music (4:15)
9. Sleeper (4:38)
10. Undo You (4:49)
11. Lethean (4:47)
12. Day (4:38)
13. Idle Blood (4:31)
14. Unfurl (6:33)
15. Omerta (3:37)
16. Evidence (6:06)
17. The One You Are Looking For Is Not Here (4:28)
18. Documentary - Beyond The Chapel (66 mins)

https://www.burningshed.com/store/kscop ... ction/542/

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La suite :
Katatonia, the Swedish purveyors of dark progressive rock/metal, has revealed details of the eagerly awaited 10th studio album which will be entitled "The Fall of Hearts." The album is set for release on May 20th through long-time label Peaceville Records.

The official follow-up to 2012’s acclaimed "Dead End Kings" was recorded at Stockholm’s Studio Gröndahl & Tri-lamb Studio, and was self-produced by Anders Nyström & Jonas Renkse. Mixing and mastering duties were carried out by Jens Bogren (Opeth, Ihsahn, Devin Townsend) at Fascination Street Studios, with Karl Daniel Lidén (Switchblade, The Ocean, Greenleaf) brought in as engineer.

The dramatic, yet desolate, artwork was created by long time Katatonia designer and illustrator Travis Smith.

Katatonia spent the past four years since the release of "Dead End Kings" touring the world, as well as expanding the fanbase through two special albums on Kscope, the sister label of Peaceville. 2013 saw the release of "Dethroned & Uncrowned," which exploded the core of the songs on "Dead End Kings" creating new moods and textures. In 2015, the band released the live acoustic album and concert film, "Sanctitude." Both releases illustrate the band’s journey toward this, the current more progressive sound.

"The Fall of Hearts" is the first record to feature new drummer Daniel ’Mojjo’ Moilanen and with the addition of their recently recruited guitarist Roger Öjersson (Tiamat), who came in just in time to sprinkle some blistering solos on the album, Katatonia will continue to push the musical boundaries beyond the roots in the metal scene while drawing in new fans from across the musical spectrum like peers such as Opeth and Anathema have also done, cementing Katatonia’s place as one of the most revered and cherished of all bands in the world of modern heavy music.

Katatonia comment on The Fall Of Hearts "This album is probably everything we unknowingly ever dreamed of to release. It's a bleak but adventurous journey through our elements, we haven't held back, we have pushed to get forward and backward in the ever spiralling night of our musical legacy."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Encore un joli visuel de m'sieur Travis Smith :

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Petit teaser sonore :

Pierre Desproges
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Everflow a écrit :A priori ça n'intéresse personne, mais je poste quand même. :D
si si, figure-toi qu´une connaissance m´en a parlé cette semaine. Connaissais pas. J´ai écouté les derniers CDs disponibles au magasin où j´étais...bon...c´est pas mal mais à la longue c´est assez répétitif :/
Les pochettes sont par contre toutes sublimes.
Sauf erreur de ma part ils seront au summer breeze, donc si rien d´indispensable ne passe en même temps, je les verrai
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le premier extrait intégral est en ligne :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ecoute intégrale :
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pantoufle
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Pantoufle »

Mr. Sandman a écrit :Encore un joli visuel de m'sieur Travis Smith :

Dépouilléé et superbe en effet !!
Et tellement en accord avec la tonalité de la musique de Katatonia sur cet album.

En ce moment c'est mon disque de chevet (au sens premier) ... Celui que j' écoute pour m'endormir...
Du coup je connais moins bien les derniers morceaux :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe se met en pause...
Due to "recent issues and injury," KATATONIA, the Swedish purveyors of dark progressive rock/metal, go on a "short-term hiatus" following their upcoming rescheduled shows in the Baltics and Russia in February/March. Those dates will now mark the end of the touring cycle for the band's latest album, "The Fall Of Hearts", which came out in 2016.

Says KATATONIA in a statement: "We need to take some time out to re-evaluate what the future holds for the band. Unfortunately, this will affect the live dates in Norway, Germany, Spain and Poland, and we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/katato ... rYkGZ80.99
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

:,( :,( :,( :,( :,( :,( :,(

ça fait vraiment chier tous ces groupes qui pausent! C´est un des groupes favoris d´une grande copine et je pensais les voir enfin à Pâques. Et paf voilà. :(
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

J'ai toujours bien aimé Katatonia depuis ses débuts, mais les derniers albums tournaient un peu en rond... perso ça m'embête pas plus que ça qu'ils fassent une pause surtout si ça permet de relancer Bewitched ou Diabolical Masquerade (oui je rêve un peu... )
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

... ou Bloodbath, qui compte 2 membres de Katatonia dans ses rangs.
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

pas besoin pour Bloodbath :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Répondre