projets de Waldemar Sorychta (Grip Inc)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voici EYES of EDEN, encore un "groupe goth à chanteuse", on pouvait espérer plus ambitieux de la part de Sorychta, guitariste de feu Grip Inc et producteur de renom, mais on sent quand même sa patte dans certains riffs bien musclés.

3 titres complets à écouter : http://www.myspace.com/eyesofedenband

ça sortira je sais pas quand chez Century Media.

Franziska Huth - Vocals
Waldemar Sorychta - Guitar
Alla Fedynitch - Bass
Tom Diener - Drums

"Faith" track listing:
01. Winter Night (3:35)
02. When Gods Fall (3:37)
03. Star (3:47)
04. Pictures (4:09)
05. Dancing Fire (3:15)
06. Sleeping Minds (3:59)
07. Daylight (4:03)
08. Man In The Flame (4:21)
09. From Heaven Sent (4:16)
10. Not Human Kind (10:01)
EYES OF EDEN's debut album, "Faith", is described in a press release as "an exciting orchestral masterpiece of gothic rock/metal. The band is not only profiting from Sorychta's outstanding producer and songwriter skills, but also his gift to discover a young talent like [singer] Franziska Huth." The CD also features a guest appearance on drums by Gas Lipstick of H.I.M. fame.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sorychta explique que ces morceaux ont une histoire : il les a écrit lors de ses productions de groupes mélodiques et gothiques, c'est donc pas tout récent.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Enemy of the Sun (avec Waldemar Sorychta)

Message par Everflow »

Il s'agit d'un des groupes de Waldemar Sorychta.

Ils publieront leur deuxième album "Caedium" le 28 mai chez Massacre Records.

J'ai écouté vite fait sur Myspace (premier album uniquement), c'est une espèce de Grip Inc qui aurait viré metalcore avec même des passages alternatifs. :euh:
Ça n'a pas l'air commun en tout cas... mais je bloque sur la voix metalcore. C'est là qu'on regrette d'autant plus Gus Chambers... :,( :rip:

http://www.myspace.com/enemyofthesunband
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un nouveau titre est dispo ici, c'est travaillé mais je bloque toujours sur ce côté -core...

http://www.myspace.com/massacrerecordseurope
"Caedium", the second album from from ENEMY OF THE SUN, the German band featuring guitarist Waldemar Sorychta — former member of GRIP INC./DESPAIR and producer for such bands as LACUNA COIL and MOONSPELL — will be released in North America on June 22 via The End Records and in Europe on May 28 through Massacre Records.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Mandrah

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau projet, plutôt dark et alternatif cette fois :
Former GRIP INC. guitarist and acclaimed producer Waldemar Sorychta has joined forces with Danish-German singer Cornelia Schmitt (THE HEROINES) and drummer Vic Chains (THE SPOOK, THE DEAD KINGS) in a new band called MANDRAH.

Sorychta's music has never been about walking trodden paths, following trends or copying other bands. Instead he always set marks himself — as the producer for genre classics like MOONSPELL's "Irreligious", SAMAEL's "Passage" and TIAMAT's "Wildhoney", as well as the creative mastermind behind GRIP INC. (with SLAYER's Dave Lombardo), critically acclaimed ENEMY OF THE SUN, and old-school thrashers DESPAIR.

MANDRAH's music is described in a press release as "a shining blend of crushing metal riffs, with a hunting groove reminiscent of GRIP INC.'s signature sound meeting an outstanding voice. Schmitt beats the faceless masses of female operatic voices in today's metal scene within the blink of an eye. With a powerful voice evoking the late Amy Winehouse, the singer explodes from low tuned coolness to roaring heaviness, from a gentle punk spark to graceful
Répondre