Voodoo Circle (hard rock avec Alex Beyrodt et Mat Sinner)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est le projet hard 70's d'Alex Beyrodt (Silent Force, Sinner, Primal Fear), accompagné de David Readman au chant (Pink Cream 69), Mat Sinner à la basse, et le batteur de Dezperadoz. Le deuxième album sort en février.
VOODOO CIRCLE, the German/British band featuring members of PRIMAL FEAR and PINK CREAM 69, will release its sophomore album, "Broken Heart Syndrome", on February 25, 2011 via AFM Records. The CD, which was once again mixed and mastered by Dennis Ward (PINK CREAM 69, KROKUS), is described in a press release as "a huge step forward and shows the band's boundless musical possibilities."

Commented the group: "The album title is a very personal statement. 2009 has been a difficult year for many of us. Also for [VOODOO CIRCLE] mastermind Alex Beyrodt who hit a personal rock bottom in early 2009. After an eventful year, he is now dusting himself off."

Alex is well known throughout the rock and metal scene as the mastermind of SILENT FORCE, former guitarist of SINNER and touring guitarist of PRIMAL FEAR. His exceptional compositions and instrumental skills secured him highest respect from other musicians and a strong worldwide fan base. In Japan, where quality is still the most important aspect when it comes to music, he is hailed as a "guitar hero" and fills the venues.

According to a press release, "Alex chose to walk in huge footsteps with VOODOO CIRCLE, because the immense impact and influence that bands like RAINBOW and DEEP PURPLE had are undeniable. But if there is just one German musician who can fill this big boots and arouse with new energy, we definitely talk about Alex Beyrodt."

VOODOO CIRCLE is:

Alex Beyrodt (PRIMAL FEAR, SILENT FORCE, SINNER) - guitar
David Readman (PINK CREAM 69) - vocals
Mat Sinner (SINNER, PRIMAL FEAR) - bass
Markus Kullmann (DEZPERADOZ) - drums
Zlatko "Jimmy" Kresic (LIQUID HOME) - keyboards

VOODOO CIRCLE's self-titled debut album was released in 2008.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
steelprophet
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par steelprophet »

excellente nouvelle,le premier était une tuerie(grassement influencé par MALMSTEEN)!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album est écoutable ici : http://webwheel.afm-records.de/voodoo_circle/

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

mouais, ça se laisse écouter, bien fait, bien joué, mais j'en retiens pas grand chose quand même, et vu le style, quelque refrains devraient rester dans la caboche. :/
sgt_toxic
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par sgt_toxic »

J'ai le premier album et c'est exactement ce que j'en pense. Faudrait quand même que je me choppe le dernier :)
Nothing evil, nothing sacred - Just a power that's been created
There to take you and possess you - Shout it out with a voice from hell
I am metal and I'll never die - We are metal and we'll never die

Ronnie James Dio
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Ouai même moi :D je n'ai pas craqué chez gilbert après l'écoute, sympa mais un manque de conviction des acteurs lui fait cruellement défaut :(
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Fonz
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Fonz »

Ce combo et le dernier opus en date est simplement une tuerie ! la classe ultime !
Ya tout ce que moi personnellement j'aime. Du riff, du speed, du qui envoie, du doux, du 80's, du 70's, du rock, du hard rock, du metal... bref un condensé de tout le talent du génialissime mister Alex B. Et pour ne rien gacher un David Readman au chant superbe comme toujours dans tout ce qu'il entreprend.
Bref pour les vraie et les True One a acheter de tout évidence et surtout à ne pas manquer si jamais ils tournent quelque part !
Je suis fan !

:bravo: :rock:

Quel son cet album !!!
NASHVILLE PUSSY, Jack Daniels and Gibson !
[color=red]Chacal[/color] a écrit :Putain que j'aimerais être un trve comme toi Fonz :,(
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Clair que c'est bien bon, d'ailleurs le 3ème est pour bientôt :
An audio sample of the song "Graveyard City" from the third VOODOO CIRCLE album, "More Than One Way Home", can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.

"More Than One Way Home" will be released on February 22, 2013 via AFM Records.

VOODOO CIRCLE is the German/British band featuring members of PRIMAL FEAR and PINK CREAM 69.

VOODOO CIRCLE's sophomore CD, "Broken Heart Syndrome", entered the German Media Control chart at position No. 64. The effort was once again mixed and mastered by Dennis Ward (PINK CREAM 69, KROKUS), and was described in a press release as "a huge step forward and shows the band's boundless musical possibilities."

Alex is well known throughout the rock and metal scene as the mastermind of SILENT FORCE, former guitarist of SINNER and touring guitarist of PRIMAL FEAR. His exceptional compositions and instrumental skills secured him highest respect from other musicians and a strong worldwide fan base. In Japan, where quality is still the most important aspect when it comes to music, he is hailed as a "guitar hero" and fills the venues.

According to a press release, "Alex chose to walk in huge footsteps with VOODOO CIRCLE, because the immense impact and influence that bands like RAINBOW and DEEP PURPLE had are undeniable. But if there is just one German musician who can fill this big boots and arouse with new energy, we definitely talk about Alex Beyrodt."

VOODOO CIRCLE is:

Alex Beyrodt (PRIMAL FEAR, SILENT FORCE, SINNER) - Guitar
David Readman (PINK CREAM 69) - Vocals
Mat Sinner (SINNER, PRIMAL FEAR) - Bass
Markus Kullmann (DEZPERADOZ) - Drums
Zlatko "Jimmy" Kresic (LIQUID HOME) - Keyboards

VOODOO CIRCLE's self-titled debut album was released in 2008.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le titre 'Graveyard City' est maintenant en écoute intégrale :

J'écouterais pas ce titre en boucle, mais ça reste plaisant et assez 'catchy', surtout les riffs de guitares.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

'tain mais ça sonne vraiment à mort comme le Whitesnake actuel. :D :dance:
piggy la citrouille
Eurofan de metal
Eurofan de metal

Message par piggy la citrouille »

Excellent :up: :up:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Everflow a écrit :'tain mais ça sonne vraiment à mort comme le Whitesnake actuel. :D :dance:
ben c'est exactement ce que je voulais écrire en recherchant le topic... me suis pris l'album sur un coup de tête et j'ai franchement l'impression d'écouter du Whitesnake tout le long de l'album... quand c'est pas du Rainbow :D
sympa quand même dans le style, belle brochette de musicien (De seconde zone mais de bon niveau). Si le prochain Whitesnake est aussi bien bien je serais déjà content :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Du coup le chanteur avait bien besoin de porter une chemise blanche et de se dehancher a la maniere du cov' dans la video... :lol:

Le coup de reprendre les mêmes lyrics et titres de chansons est un poil too much aussi je trouve...

Mais j'aime bien les 2 extraits en tout cas ! :)
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Je trouve que ça sonne comme un "nouveau produit" Mat Sinner formaté Frontiers Record....

C'est pas terrible.
Les musiciens qui jouent là-dessus sont tous très bon mais l'ensemble donne quelque chose de simplement écoutable.
Un projet de plus parmi la multitude de trucs dans lequel la plupart sont investis.
Le premier clip est encore tourné dans la même salle de chateau en carton qui a servi aux derniers clips de Sinner, de Kiske/Sommerville et de Unisonic.... je trouve ça d'un original. :hum: :hum: :hum:
Dieu sait que je suis fan de ce style de musique mais je trouve que ça tourne fichtrement en rond. :nul:

Concernant David Readman je préfère 100 fois ce qu'il a fait avec Pink Cream 69 et qui n'a pas bénéficié de la même promo.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

VOODOO CIRCLE dévoilera prochainement un clip vidéo pour la chanson « Trapped In Paradise ». Celle-ci apparaîtra sur le nouvel album du groupe, intitulé Whisky Fingers, prévu le 27 novembre via AFM Records. VOODOO CIRCLE est composé de Alex Beyrodt (guitare, PRIMAL FEAR), David Readman (chant, PINK CREAM 69), Alessandro Del Vecchio (claviers), Francesco Jovino (batterie) et Mat Sinner (basse/chant, PRIMAL FEAR).

Tracklist :

01. Trapped In Paradise
02. Heartbreaking Woman
03. Watch And Wait (I Got My Eye On You)
04. Medicine Man
05. The Day The Walls Came Down
06. Heart Of Stone
07. Straight Shooter
08. The Rhythm Of My Heart
09. Devil Takes Me Down
10. 5 O’Clock
11. Been Said And Done
12. Coming Home To You (chanson bonus pour l’édition digiack)
13. Trapped In Paradise (vidéo clip pour l’édition digipack)
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Etonnant qu'on mentionne "Basse/Chant" pour Mat Sinner et seulement "Clavier" pour Alessandro Del Vecchio alors que ce dernier chante la moitié du titre....
On se demande si les responsables de com écoutent les groupes qu'ils diffusent... :hum: :hum: :hum:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Très (trop?) Whitesnake encore une fois, mais c'est efficace. Avec un solo à la John Sykes millésime 1987. ;)
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Des samples de chaque titre désormais :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

David Readman quitte le groupe...
German blues hard rock act Voodoo Circle - featuring Primal Fear guitarist Alex Beyrodt - announced the departure of vocalist David Readman (Almanac, Pink Cream 69). No replacement was immediately announced, but the band promises "spectacular news" soon.

In a statement on Facebook, Readman commented: "Hi people...With deepest regret I have decided to leave Voodoo Circle. It was a great adventure, and I enjoyed working and making music with the guys. We made some great albums together but now it's time to move on. I wish them all the best for the future! Cheers, David"
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Extrait de la page FB hier soir:

"Dear Voodoo Circle Heads. The long wait is almost over. We will reveal the new singer later this week. Recordings for the new album are almost done. Meanwhile let us know YOUR guess who it is!"
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas de grand changement vocal :D
Voodoo Circle has released a re-recorded version of "Heart Of Stone" with the band's new vocalist on board. Regarding that lineup change, Voodoo Circle also comments:

"Here we are... with the announcement many of you have been waiting for.... Voodoo Cirlce's new vocalist in none other than the fabulous... *drumroll*... HERBIE LANGHANS!

"You probably know Herbie from his participation in Avantasia and Sinbreed. We're very happy that he decided to become a part of the Voodoo Circle and we're looking forward to release a great new album together this year!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

nouvel album en février :
VOODOO CIRCLE, the band featuring PRIMAL FEAR members Alex Beyrodt (guitar), Mat Sinner (bass) and Francesco Jovino (drums), will release its fifth album, "Raised On Rock", on February 9 as CD, digipak and limited colored vinyl via AFM Records.

If you consider the songs on "Raised On Rock" to be an indicator of the current emotional condition their most important protagonists find themselves in, there seems to be no reason to worry about band founder, guitarist and main composer Alex Beyrodt in particular. Thanks to Beyrodt's excellent songwriting — as usual inspired by renowned sources such as WHITESNAKE, RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE, LED ZEPPELIN and Jimi Hendrix — and his outstanding guitar performance, which brings to mind icons from Ritchie Blackmore through Jimmy Page to John Sykes, this recording oozes pure, unadulterated fervor. This exuberant energy, however, isn't the merit of Beyrodt alone but, without doubt, also that of his colleagues Sinner, Jovino and — last but not least — new vocalist Herbie Langhans (AVANTASIA). Beyrodt and Langhans met in 2015 at the Wacken Open Air, when they belted out the Wacken anthem together from the gigantic Black Stage.

Says Beyrodt: "The amazing thing about this story is that Herbie and I had never met before but talked to each other in person for the very first time after we'd rocked only minutes earlier the 100,000 people in front of the stage and around four million viewers in front of their TV sets."

With Langhans as the group's new frontman, the stylistic direction of the VOODOO CIRCLE compositions hasn't significantly changed — unlike the general flair of the material. "I feel that the band sounds even more autonomous, a little less bluesy and much meatier with Herbie at the mic," Beyrodt enthuses. "This allowed me to work on ideas which would probably not really have suited his predecessor David Readman but are absolutely perfect for Herbie's powerful voice." The VOODOO CIRCLE boss is referring to numbers such as "Running Away From Love", with its anthemnic vocal melody and the subsequent midtempo rock track "Higher Love", which went down a treat with the audience at its official live debut.

Says Beyrodt: "In the beginning, the song caused me a number of sleepless nights because I felt that there was still one small, all-important element missing. Then I came up with the idea of the talk box, which lends it a different, very interesting note. To me, 'Higher Love' in its current form is one of the best VOODOO CIRCLE numbers of all time." The almost six-and-a-half-minute "Dreamchaser", with its Blackmore references, dates back to the very early days of the group. Beyrodt had originally composed it for the 2008 VOODOO CIRCLE debut album but wasn't entirely satisfied with the result at the time. "The arrangement of the number was changed and overhauled repeatedly over the years, now it's matured to the point where it was ready for recording," he says. "You Promised Me Heaven" sees Beyrodt delve deep into the Page/Sykes bag of tricks, a veritable guitar festival featuring Telecaster, Strat and Les Paul sounds which support the bluesy feel of the track, adding even greater depth.

Talking of the sound: "Raised On Rock" was mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen (VOLBEAT, U.D.O.), whose unerring instinct for dynamics and frequencies lends the recording its modern touch. And another musician contributed significantly to the tight overall impression of "Raised On Rock": the keyboards were manned by Corvin Bahn (SAXON, Uli Jon Roth).

"Raised On Rock" track listing:

01. Running Away From Love
02. Higher Love
03. Walk On The Line
04. You Promised Me Heaven
05. Just Take My Heart
06. Where Is The World We Love
07. Ultimate Sin
08. Chase Me Away
09. Unknown Stranger
10. Dreamchaser
11. Love Is An Ocean
12. Time For The Innocent (bonus track on digipak)
13. There's More To See (bonus track on digipak)

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/voodoo ... MkwkreZ.99
Répondre