Elixir (NWOBHM)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les vieux de la NWOBHM (vus au Keep It True en je sais plus quelle année) ont un nouvel album en poche, sorti pour Halloween. Logique vu le titre.
Le dessinateur de la pochette a bossé pour Hawkwind.

http://www.myspace.com/officialelixir
NWOBHM band ELIXIR released their fifth studio album entitled All Hallows Eve on October 31st on the CTR label. The album features the line-up that recorded the acclaimed The Son of Odin album: Paul Taylor on vocals, Stormin' Norman Gordon and Phil Denton on guitars, Kevin Dobbs on bass and Nigel Dobbs on drums.

Phil Denton remarked, "We recorded ourselves this time, which gave us a lot more freedom to experiment and get things sounding how we wanted them to be. We have some killer songs, and can't wait to get out there and perform them live."

Tracks include the 14 minute epic 'Samhain', 'The Pagan Queen', 'Daughters of the Moon', 'The Spell', 'You're Not Fooling Me', 'All Hallows Eve' and 'Midnight Messiah' - performed live at Hard Rock Hell III and described in a recent edition of Classic Rock Magazine by writer Geoff Barton as a "soaring anthem".

The band worked in collaboration with artist Duncan Storr, who's artwork has graced many covers including HAWKWIND's Chronicles album, and Elixir's Lethal Potion.

"We worked closely with Duncan to get a great album cover that suitably reflects the theme of the new album" says Phil.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

je m'étais ressorti "sovereign remedy" la semaine dernère, me demandant ce qu'ils faisaient ceux là... merci pour la réponse. :D :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveaux singles.

Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »