Evil Dead (thrash metal, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Leurs 2 vieux albums sont très cools dans le genre seconds couteaux par contre l'extrait du nouveau est très moyen.
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Un extrait ne fait pas un album
Attendons d'écouter l'album complet pour juger
Après je comprends parfaitement que les gens n'apprécient pas le groupe et le trouve ringard !
Pour ma part je le répète groupe vraiment sous estimé
Après chacun sa came !
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas mal celle-là :

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

j'ai écouté tout l'album sur youtube et après une première écoute, ça passe comme papa dans maman avec du petit lait !

Pourtant je ne suis pas un gros fan de leurs 2 albums d'il y a 30 ans.

Du riff en pagaille, du solo pas dégueu, du chant qui fait le job même si trop monocorde sur les couplets (mais bon c'est du thrash quoi), des cœurs de bucherons comme on les aime.

Niveau originalité, faudra repasser mais bon, je trouve ça cool qu'un groupe qui n'a rien sorti depuis près de 30 ans refasse un bon disque avec quasi le lineup d'origine.

J'ai le son qui crachouille un peu par contre, j'espère que c'est la faute à youtube et que ce n'est pas sur le disque.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

C est clair que tu retrouves tout les éléments de la fin 80 du Thrash.Mais bon autant écouter les standards de l époque.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau titre, assez différent.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie en mai.
It’s been four years since American thrash metal band EvilDead unleashed their comeback album, United States Of Anarchy, much to the delight of their fans and the media. In those four years, the world has changed in many respects, while EvilDead - solid as a rock - has held on to their typical strengths and continuing to evolve their dynamic style in a controlled yet targeted manner.

The result is entitled Toxic Grace and will be available via Steamhammer/SPV as of May 24 on CD, LP, and for digital download. To ease their fans’ wait for the album’s arrival, two singles "Raising Fresh Hell" (see below) and "Subjugated Souls", along with lyric videos, will be released beforehand. Both tracks are heavy metal statements by a band with a wealth of experience who have never lost the zest and energy of their early years.

The new cover artwork for Toxic Grace was created by Dan Goldsworthy (Haken, Accept, Corpsegrinder, Alestrom).

Vocalist Phil Flores describes Toxic Grace as, "an album featuring a wide range of different styles and sounds, from doom to melodic metal, from traditional heavy metal to our characteristic old-school thrash style.”

Guitarist Juan Garcia (Body Count) adds: “We took our time with the new songs, really focusing on the arrangements, tempos, and how the riffs flowed together. There’s plenty of hyper moments; one of my favorite tracks is ‘Reverie.’ We wanted the new songs to be powerful, and not just fast for the sake of speed. I’m proud of everyone’s contribution; there’s lots of bangers on this album.”

Bassist Karlos Medina adds: “The songs came in with the guitars as a focus, giving me the room to record bass lines with a rhythmic-minded groove. Our recent 2023 summer European tour helped bring some of the live show vibe to inspire a musical union for your metal thrash ears. Enjoy!”

Drummer Rob Alaniz adds: "EvilDead has finally come full circle. Each of our influences is firmly laid out; from death to other extreme forms and of course requisite thrash, it's all on this new record. Very excited for this new release. We still have lots of gas in the tank!"

Répondre