projets de Tim "Ripper" Owens (Beyond Fear, solo, Tred...)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

j'ai chopé l'album hier et bon c'est pas ultra marquant, bon au moins il gueule pas à tout bout de champs, ça change mais c'est pas des compos ultimes non plus, je sais pas trop ce que ça va donner en live
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

Je trouve le titre du sampler ROCK HARD trop mauvais.... :beurk:
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

j'ai réécouté l'album et en fait on retient pas grand chose, décidément c'est pas encore aujourd'hui qu'on va exploiter son talent vocal
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Pierre a écrit :
Everflow a écrit :Là au moins il est sûr de ne pas se faire virer :D
Si: il peut se faire virer par son label :diable:
Le pauvre, il était signé sur SPV.

Si au moins il y avait un jeu en bonus (vu le titre).
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ripper dit que Judas Priest est le groupe qui l'a le mieux traité jusque là :

http://www.rockpages.gr/detailspage.asp ... =1&lang=EN

Et là on comprend qu'il n'est pas resté en très bons termes avec Jon Schaffer :

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/interviews/timowens.shtml
Sleaze Roxx: How long did the writing process for [Owens' solo album] "Play My Game" last? How about recording, how long did that take?

Owens: Well, that's a hard question to answer because I already had some of the songs written by the time I decided to go the solo direction. Some songs were already there when ICED EARTH and I split. Then I got to writing some more with Bob Kulick. I started to work on the album and I went and did the YNGWIE album, then came back, worked on the album some more and then we did some touring, then we came back and I wrapped it up. I'd say it's been a work in progress over the course of the past twelve months. I'd say somewhere in the area of three to four months. There are pros and cons to getting a break in between recording, but I think I prefer to just get the album written, recorded and released, you know? We wound up doing most of the recording out in Los Angeles because that's where all our contacts like management are located. It worked well, I think, but in the future I'd like to record here in Ohio because I have all the equipment to record and make a record right here. I can also stay close to home and stuff.

Sleaze Roxx: How have you taken to the rôle of "supporting artist" in the bands that you been involved with? Would you prefer to be the leader of a band, like with BEYOND FEAR or as a solo artist?

Owens: I'll admit I like having creative control in what makes it on my albums. I like the rôle I have in BEYOND FEAR and also as a solo artist. I am perfectly comfortable in my rôle with Yngwie Malmsteen's band, that's why it's called YNGWIE MALMSTEEN'S RISING FORCE. It's his band and a solo band. I hit the stage, I sing for 90 minutes, then leave and that's the gig.

Sleaze Roxx: Jon Schaffer stated that you had lost focus and were more focused on your solo career than on ICED EARTH. How accurate was that statement?

Owens: (pause) When I joined ICED EARTH, all I asked was to be given an opportunity to contribute. Though it was Jon's baby, it was presented in a band situation. I accepted. In the four years that there were songs and music being written I was presented with only two pieces of music to contribute to. I grew frustrated that I wasn't granted the opportunity to write. It wasn't about Jon using my material, because if it didn't work it didn't work and I was prepared for that. When Jon talks about losing focus, he's right. I grew frustrated and lost focus in what he was doing with ICED EARTH. I didn't know what he was writing; I wasn't interested in the storyline for "Something Wicked". I'm not a huge sci-fi guy to begin with, so when I was asked to go to comic conventions to promote the album I was out of place. As time passed, I was writing songs for use elsewhere and that could be looked as losing focus.

Sleaze Roxx: How do you feel about the albums that you recorded with ICED EARTH?

Owens: I think "The Glorious Burden" turned out great, I'm really proud of that album. I like my vocals on that album.

Sleaze Roxx: How are things between you and Jon these days?

Owens: You know, I haven't spoken to Jon in a while, actually. When he let me go, it was via email, so it wasn't over the phone or face to face. The last time I spoke to him was well before that email. I think it's probably best that we haven't talked, you know?
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

j'ai piqué l'album à un pote, c'est pas trop mal je trouve !!! bon j'en suis qu'à la moitiè du cd, les parties de guitare sont vraiment réussies, il a un son particulier cet album, franchement je suis plutôt agréablement surpris pour l'instant !
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: album solo de Tim "Ripper" Owens

Message par Everflow »

En guise d'appréciation un fan a mordu la jambe de Ripper à Stockholm, pendant le concert de HAIL. :lol:
In a bizarre show of appreciation, a fan attending HAIL!'s concert last night (Saturday, September 12) in Stockholm, Sweden bit the leg of the band's frontman Tim "Ripper" Owens (also of YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, BEYOND FEAR; ex-JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH) while the group was on stage performing its headlining set. "It is true," Owens confirmed to BLABBERMOUTH.NET. "He was singing and got so excited, he grabbed my leg and bit it. Then I kicked him and hit him in the head. Hahahaha! He was a big fan, though, so I didn't let them kick him out and it was fine... Funny... The other fans did grab him. I thought he was gonna get killed... Hahahah! But it was all good."
Yama
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Yama »

Blabbermouth, que des infos indispensables ! :yeah:

:D
- L'affreux Warnabot.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Setlist d'un live en Argentine y a un mois :

Video footage of powerhouse American vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, BEYOND FEAR, ex-JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH) performing a couple of JUDAS PRIEST classics on October 11, 2009 in La Plata, Argentina during his South American solo tour can be viewed below.

Owens' setlist for the trek was as follows:

01. Painkiller
02. The Ripper
03. Burn In Hell
04. Highway Star
05. It Is Me
06. And You Will Die
07. Electric Eye
08. Starting Over
09. Green Manalishi
10. Flight Of Icarus
11. Save Me
12. Grinder
13. Gates Of Babylon
14. Symptom Of The Universe
15. Believe
16. One On One
17. Breaking The Law
18. Living After Midnight

Owens this past summer completed a short European tour as the support act for HEAVEN & HELL. His backing band for the trek consisted of the following musicians:

Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORHCESTRA) - Guitar
John Comprix (BEYOND FEAR, RINGWORM) - Guitar
David Ellefson (MEGADETH, F5) - Bass
Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO) - Drums

"Play My Game", the first solo album from Owens, landed at position No. 66 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200. The CD was released via SPV/Steamhammer. The offering consists of around a dozen brand-new tracks that Owens composed himself or together with renowned friends, such as Bob Kulick, Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA), Mike Callahan (ex-EARSHOT) and John Comprix (BEYOND FEAR, RINGWORM).

Owens' official Facebook page is www.facebook.com/timripperowens.

GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Commencer directement par "Painkiller" et "The Ripper" puis "Highway Star", fallait oser. :up:
Rien de Iced Earth par contre? Comme c'est étonnant... :D

Et "Gates of Babylon" c'est la reprise de Rainbow? :o Si oui, des pouces supplémentaires :up:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Everflow a écrit :
Et "Gates of Babylon" c'est la reprise de Rainbow? :o Si oui, des pouces supplémentaires :up:
Oui je pense, elle fait également partie des setlists récentes de Malmsteen :D :D :D
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le coquin. :D

C'est vrai que c'est un des morceaux préférés de Malmsteen d'après ce que j'avais lu dans une interview.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Tred : Tim "Ripper" Owens / Rudy Sarzo / AJ Pero

Message par Everflow »

Ripper a encore trouvé un nouveau groupe, plus "rock" apparemment. Avec Rudy Sarzo qu'on ne présente plus, et le batteur de Twisted Sister.

Tiens, essayons de récapituler :
Winter's Bane -> Judas Priest -> Iced Earth -> Beyond Fear -> Malmsteen -> album solo -> Charred Walls of the Damned -> Hail -> Dio Disciples -> Tred

Sachant qu'il est membre des 7 derniers, ça doit pas être loin d'un record :lol:
Allez, j'ai rien contre ce brave Ripper, mais quand même. Vivement l'annonce du 8ème.
BLABBERMOUTH.NET has learned that powerhouse American vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens (DIO DISCIPLES, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, BEYOND FEAR, JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH) has been named the lead singer of TRED, the new band featuring bassist Rudy Sarzo (BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO), drummer A.J. Pero (TWISTED SISTER) and guitar virtuoso Mike Orlando (ADRENALINE MOB, SONIC STOMP). An album's worth of material is currently being recorded for a 2012 release. European and U.S. tour dates are also planned.

TRED's musical direction is described as "go-for-the-throat, straight-ahead rock."

Commented Orlando: "15 tracks so far are in pre-production.

"A.J., Rudy and myself are real excited about launching this new lineup and it will definetely have tons of energy, great playing and some kick-ass hard rock!

"It will be an honor to be part of this new band, as it is an honor to be part of ADRENALINE MOB as well! Should be an exciting 2012!"

TRED is:

* Tim "Ripper" Owens (DIO DISCIPLES, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, BEYOND FEAR, JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH) - Lead Vocals
* Rudy Sarzo (BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO) - Bass
* A.J. Pero (TWISTED SISTER) - Drums
* Mike Orlando (ADRENALINE MOB, SONIC STOMP) - Guitar
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau projet pour Ripper, un peu plus extrême et moderne à première vue :
Former SUPERJOINT RITUAL and PHILIP H. ANSELMO & THE ILLEGALS guitarist Marzi Montazeri has joined forces with ex-JUDAS PRIEST and ICED EARTH singer Tim "Ripper" Owens to record a six-song EP, "The Uprising". Due on June 23 via Montazeri's recently launched Crunchy Western Records, the effort was recorded at Matherne Studios by Kevin Matherne in Houston, Texas, and mixed and mastered at CMC21 Productions by Chris Collier in Los Angeles, California.

Known for his groundbreaking musicianship and energetic showmanship, Montazeri — a.k.a. "The High Priest Of Distortion" — is a guitarist, producer, and songwriter from Houston, Texas. In the mid-'90s, Montazeri joined SUPERJOINT RITUAL and in 2010 rejoined forces with Philip H. Anselmo to work on Anselmo's first solo project, PHILIP H. ANSELMO & THE ILLEGALS. THE ILLEGALS would go on to release the "War Of The Gargantuas" EP, followed by the "Walk Through Exits Only" LP, which debuted at No. 34 on the Billboard 200 chart, and finally the Scion A/V-issued "Housecore Horror Film Festival" EP.

By 2015, Montazeri and Washburn Parallax Guitars united to co-design his own signature electric guitar series called "The Priestess" which was officially unveiled at this year's edition of NAMM in Anaheim, California. Montazeri's collaborations as a guest artist include PRONG, Doug Pinnick (KING'S X), DEFIATORY and the JUDAS PRIEST tribute record "Hell Bent Forever", also featuring Owens.

Owens is a Grammy-nominated American hard rock singer who first gained attention as the vocalist for JUDAS PRIEST (1996-2003) and then ICED EARTH and YNGWIE MALMSTEEN. Owens currently tours the world as a solo artist and performs as the lead singer of CHARRED WALLS OF THE DAMNED alongside drummer Richard Christy ("The Howard Stern Show", DEATH, CONTROL DENIED). Owens has also started a super group called PROJECT ROCK with James Kottak (SCORPIONS), Keri Kelli (ALICE COOPER, SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, JOHN WAITE), Rudy Sarzo (WHITESNAKE, QUIET RIOT, OZZY OSBOURNE, DIO), and Teddy "Zig Zag" Andreadis (GUNS N' ROSES). Additionally, the movie "Rock Star" (Mark Wahlberg, Jennifer Aniston) was loosely based on Owens's time in JUDAS PRIEST.

"A while ago I was asked to play a couple of solos on the JUDAS PRIEST tribute album 'Hell Bent Forever' and the track was, 'Exciter'," recalls Marzi of first meeting Owens. "When I arrived, Tim was walking out of the vocal booth for the evening. I was blown away by his performance and personality. He's a super-cool and funny dude. So when it came to this EP where I knew I wanted a powerful metal vocalist, I just made a call to him and here we are with some original music."

"The Uprising" track listing:

01. 11
02. Monster Within
03. The Uprising
04. Without Warning
05. Who Is Alive
06. Viento Del Espíritu

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former ... ebM8m7o.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Encore un autre projet, avec Chris Caffery de Savatage!
Produit par Roy Z, et purement heavy metal.
Former JUDAS PRIEST singer Tim "Ripper" Owens is collaborating with SAVATAGE and TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery on a new project.

The duo is currently writing material with producer Roy "Z" Ramirez (BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD) for an album that will be released through Frontiers Music Srl.

Regarding how his collaboration with Caffery came about, Owens told Metal Express Radio: "Chris and I have been friends for years, and he wrote a song ['The Shadows Are Alive'] with me on my solo CD [2009's 'Play My Game'], and we've always wanted to write together and do something. And he gave me a shout and we've signed a deal with Frontiers. It's gonna be like a cross between SAVATAGE and JUDAS PRIEST kind of stuff. [Frontiers] is a fantastic label, so we're looking forward to it."

Owens also talked about the current status of PROJECT ROCK (formerly ROCKSTAR), the project he formed several years ago with guitarist Keri Kelli (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, RATT), drummer James Kottak (SCORPIONS, KINGDOM COME), bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO) and keyboardist Teddy "Zig Zag" Andreadis (GUNS N' ROSES). He said: "Keri Kelli is the main one in the band that spearheaded it. We wrote a record and it's finished and ready to go. We were gonna release it, but at the last minute we were gonna change the name and James didn't wanna change it so we pulled the record… [we took] the deal off the shelf. But it's really good. It's straightforward rock, and I really like it a lot, actually… It's sitting there, ready to go."

Owens added that it's frustrating not being able to release the PROJECT ROCK album after spending so much time putting it together. "Especially for Keri and myself, 'cause we are the ones who did all the work, especially Keri — he really worked his tail off," he said. "But him and I went back and forth with the songs forever and I flew out there and met with him and we did some stuff. We did a lot of it, so it's a shame that it's sitting there."

"Here's To Us", the first-ever original song written and recorded by PROJECT ROCK, was premiered in 2013 on Russia's "Drive Time Morning Show with Evgeny Shtoltz". It was expected to appear on the band's debut album, for which the group had reportedly signed a deal with Cleopatra.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-jud ... 1WsuK7C.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

De gros poissons dans ce projet, avec Steve DiGiorgio et Mark Zonder!
Frontiers Music Srl has signed a handful of American metal musicians to collaborate on a new musical project. The songs that will comprise the first album are being composed by guitarist Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) and vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, CHARRED WALLS OF THE DAMNED). Enlisted to help with the writing and to produce the entire venture, including recording and mixing, is Roy "Z" Ramirez (BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD). Completing the lineup is the powerhouse rhythm section of bassist Steve DiGiorgio (TESTAMENT, DEATH, SEBASTIAN BACH, CHARRED WALLS OF THE DAMNED) and drummer Mark Zonder (FATES WARNING, WARLORD).
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tim-ri ... G3xGSSf.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le projet a un nom :
Guitarist Chris Caffery (SAVATAGE, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) and vocalist Tim "Ripper" Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, CHARRED WALLS OF THE DAMNED) have joined forces in a new band called SPIRITS OF FIRE. The group, which is completed by the powerhouse rhythm section of bassist Steve DiGiorgio (TESTAMENT, DEATH, SEBASTIAN BACH, CHARRED WALLS OF THE DAMNED) and drummer Mark Zonder (FATES WARNING, WARLORD), is halfway through recording its debut album for an early 2018 release through Frontiers Music Srl. Enlisted to help with the writing and to produce the entire venture, including recording and mixing, is Roy "Z" Ramirez (BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD).

"It's going to be a great album!" says Roy Z.

Regarding how his collaboration with Caffery came about, Owens told Metal Express Radio: "Chris and I have been friends for years, and he wrote a song ['The Shadows Are Alive'] with me on my solo CD [2009's 'Play My Game'], and we've always wanted to write together and do something. And he gave me a shout and we've signed a deal with Frontiers. It's gonna be like a cross between SAVATAGE and JUDAS PRIEST kind of stuff. [Frontiers] is a fantastic label, so we're looking forward to it."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tim-ri ... VzCcbSP.99
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Tiens je viens de voir qu'un autre de ses projets (330, "the new metal superband" :mad: ) avec notamment "le légendaire Neil Zaza" :lol: a sa tournée annulée en Espagne ... la loose :D

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La légende ne fait plus recette... :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

A New Revenge : Ripper + Rudy Sarzo + Keri Kelli + James Kottak

Message par Everflow »

Encore un projet, il a vraiment besoin de sous donc il doit les multiplier à l'infini, je ne vois pas d'autre explication. Ceci dit y'a pas que lui vu le line-up, si vous aimez les "-ex" c'est pour vous. :D
A NEW REVENGE (formerly PROJECT ROCK and ROCKSTAR) — the band featuring former members of JUDAS PRIEST, ALICE COOPER, OZZY OSBOURNE and SCORPIONS — has inked a deal with Australia's fastest-growing independent record label Golden Robot Records. The group's debut album will be released later this year.

A NEW REVENGE features one of the finest voices in metal of all time, Tim "Ripper" Owens (ex-JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH), one of the most versatile and name-checked guitarists in rock Keri Kelli (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, VINCE NEIL), legendary bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, WHITESNAKE, QUIET RIOT) and longtime SCORPIONS drummer James Kottak (also formerly of KINGDOM COME).

"Here's To Us", the first-ever original song written and recorded by A NEW REVENGE, was premiered in 2013 on Russia's "Drive Time Morning Show With Evgeny Shtoltz". It can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.

Owens told RockEra Magazine about A NEW REVENGE: "It started as an all-star band playing songs from all of our careers. Then we wrote a CD and recorded it, and I can't wait to get it out." He described the band's musical direction as "just good old straight-forward hard rock."

PROJECT ROCK's touring lineup also included Teddy "Zig Zag" Andreadis (GUNS N' ROSES) on keyboards, but it is not clear if he will be involved with A NEW REVENGE.

A NEW REVENGE is:

* Tim "Ripper" Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, DIO DISCIPLES) - Vocals
* Keri Kelli (SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, RATT) - Guitar
* James Kottak (SCORPIONS, KINGDOM COME) - Drums
* Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO) - Bass
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

C est sûrement un hyper mega actif :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il est fâché que "ses" albums avec Judas Priest ne soient plus réédités depuis longtemps, du coup il voudrait peut-être les réenregistrer!
Singer Tim "Ripper" Owens says that he plans to re-record the albums he made with Judas Priest after his time with the band was "erased" from its past. The vocalist recorded two studio albums with the British heavy metal legends — 1997's Jugulator and 2001's Demolition — before the band reunited with Rob Halford.

After a fan pointed out to Tim "Ripper" Owens on Facebook that the two albums from his era of Judas Priest have been out of print on vinyl for "quite a number of years now," Owens shared the post and responded: "Yep Great to see my time in JP has erased and my CDs and ME from their past! Well I haven't forgot my past and I will be working on re recording the studio CDs and releasing them myself! Why not?"

Last year, Owens had said that he would rejoin Judas Priest if asked. "There's no doubt I would, if the timing was right," he said. "It's not gonna happen — it's never gonna happen. It'll never, ever happen; Rob's not ever gonna leave Judas Priest. They'll retire and I think that'll be it. But, yeah, I'll tell you the reason I would is because of the friendship. Financially, I don't know if it could be any... it's not gonna be any better than what I do now. But the friendship with those guys is really great. They are great guys and I had an absolute blast with them. That's probably the thing I miss the most — hanging out with them and the friendship."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: projets de Tim "Ripper" Owens (Beyond Fear, solo, Tred...)

Message par Everflow »

Désormais Ripper se prostitue : il cherche des groupes non pas pour travailler avec eux sur des projets, mais juste pour être invité sur leur album. :lol:
Je crois que je n'avais encore jamais vu ça, en tout cas pas aussi publiquement.
Il faut bien payer les factures vous me direz, mais là à ce point il faut vraiment ne plus avoir aucun amour-propre, et plus aucune volonté de carrière.
En tout cas si vous voulez des metal screams à la chaîne sur votre CD, vous pouvez le contacter dès à présent.

Sinon vous pouvez aussi lui acheter une vidéo d'un message personnalisé à votre encontre, pour 25$.

Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Cameo y a plein de musicos qui sont dessus, Souza, Gary Holt, scot Ian, Effelson pour ne citer qu'eux
Les américains sont comme ça, business is business, c'est ancré dans leurs gènes
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Ouais, et certains en Europe, même dans le milieu amateur(death notamment), fonctionnent aussi un peu comme ça. Y'a quelques mois Ripper a dit que faire le guest c'était ce qu'il y avait de plus rentable pour lui. Il ne cache rien au moins.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cela revient donc à chanter sur tout et n'importe quoi, avec ou sans conviction. :/

Dans le cas de Ripper il ne fait désormais plus que ça. Il a complètement abandonné le groupe qu'il avait monté (Beyond Fear), sa carrière se résume désormais à enchainer des guests dans tous les sens (y compris sur scène), des projets foireux (Three Tremors), des supergroupes montés de toutes pièces par le label (Spirits of fire), sans oublier le tribute band Dio Disciples.
Bref que des trucs faciles et sans lendemain qui ne lui demandent que peu d'implication (à la rigueur Spirits of Fire un peu plus?).
Répondre