Great White / Jack Russell

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Dit-il avant d'annoncer son P-E's Heavenly! :diable: :cherchezpas:
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

je préfèrerai un autre MaladaptiPE ou Civilisation oPE :D
Tony Le Pouilleux

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

Heavenpelysson?
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Linge sale en public : le groupe répond qu'ils ne veulent plus de Jack Russell à cause de ses problèmes de drogue et menace de porter plainte.
In response, the current touring lineup of GREAT WHITE — Mark Kendall (lead guitar), Scott Snyder (bass), Audie Desbrow (drums), Michael Lardie (guitar, keyboards) and Terry Ilous (lead vocals) — issued a statement in which they claimed that Russell's "frail body" and "drug abuse" have prohibited him from taking part in the band's performances for the past year. They additionally revealed that Jack had undergone "five major surgeries" after his drug abuse got so bad that "his body began to shut down and ultimately resulted in colostomy surgery from a perforated bowel." In the statement, GREAT WHITE also insisted that the singer "does not have the right to start his own GREAT WHITE or use the name without our names in the lineup" and they vowed to "litigate any promoter that books 'Jack Russell's GREAT WHITE' or uses any logo featuring the name GREAT WHITE."

In a brand new statement released to BLABBERMOUTH.NET, Russell said about his bandmates' decision to air their dirty laundry in public, "I am deeply hurt and saddened by the fact that my old friends and bandmates would purposely exploit my personal and private medical conditions to try to prevent me from doing what I love. I can't even fathom as to why they would do such a thing and why they would want to personally hurt me so much. This is very upsetting considering that more than half of the band has had their own issues, demons, or personal problems at some point, all of which affected the band at one time or another." He added, "I am excited about the future and look forward to seeing all my friends on the road. My interview with Metal Sludge is the only one I will be doing right now, and I will make no further comments regarding this matter."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
PE
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par PE »

@ Tony et Metal Militia : je suis comme les autres, prêts à tout pour me faire de l'argent :D Cela étant, ça m'étonnerait qu'on me propose beaucoup pour ces projets. En tout cas, aucun festival européen obscur ne nous a appelé pour une reformation !
Metal Cat
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Metal Cat »

Great White donne un successeur à "Rising" sous le nom "Elation"

“Elation” thrives on Great White’s signature grit and blues-hued sound, only marked with a new synergy. Featuring co-founder Mark Kendall (guitar), and 28-year-veterans Michael Lardie (guitar, keyboards) and Audie Desbrow (drums), they are joined by lead singer Terry Ilous and bassist Scott Snyder the group emerged unscathed from late 2011 band member changes.

Metal Cat
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Metal Cat »

PS : sorti le 18 Mai

et pochette beurk !!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pendant ce temps, du côté de chez Great White, un album sort :

kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

ils n'ont toujours pas de budget "artwork"...
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
JosephCurwenII
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par JosephCurwenII »

Alors qui à écouté l'album ?? moi je l'ai est je le trouve sympa , bon une écoute pour le moment mais Terry assure grave , je suis super heureux qu'il remplace Russel car c'est un type extra d'une gentillesse rare , qu'il est français (faut être chauvin un peu) et surtout qu'il est énorme !! j'espère que son maintiens dans Great White ne signifie pas la fin définitive de XYZ même si il me restait plus beaucoup d'espoir quand à un éventuel come back .

Pour la pochette oui il ya de quoi pleuré on va dire que à 10mettres elle rend bien lol
"Remember Piracy it's a crime "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G1OKn3aCHg
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Great White : 30 Years - Live From The Sunset Strip

Message par Everflow »

Un nouvel album live comme son nom l'indique, pas très long par contre :
Classic rockers GREAT WHITE — Mark Kendall (lead guitar), Scott Snyder (bass), Audie Desbrow (drums), Michael Lardie (guitar, keyboards) and Terry Ilous — will release a live album, "30 Years - Live From The Sunset Strip", on February 22 in Europe and February 26 in North America via Frontiers Records.

To mark its 30th anniversary live on March 22, 2012, GREAT WHITE celebrated the only logical way — on stage. In a nod to its early days, GREAT WHITE returned to the infamous Sunset Strip, where a storied past of music's biggest fans are fused into the walls of the Key Club. GREAT WHITE delivered its entire repertoire to a packed house, pining for the band's raw energy and cheering its illustrious history track after track.

The Southern California blues hard rock band debuted with a Don Dokken/Michael Wagener-produced EP in 1983 and later on were signed by EMI for 1984's self-titled debut album. Since then GREAT WHITE has achieved worldwide success, encompassing sales of over six million records. They received a Grammy nomination for "Best Hard Rock Performance" for the song "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" and earned a double platinum certification for the album "…Twice Shy".

It's the soulful, blues-based signature sound that turned songs like "Face The Day", "Rock Me" and "Save Your Love" into international hits. The late '80s were boom years for the band, marked by non-stop touring with some of the biggest bands of the era, including stints in Europe and Japan. GREAT WHITE recorded two more albums for Capitol — "Hooked", which was certified gold, and "Psycho City".

"30 Years - Live From The Sunset Strip" track listing:

01. Desert Moon
02. Lady Red Light
03. Face The Day
04. House Of Broken Love
05. Save Your Love
06. Mista Bone
07. The Big Goodbye
08. Back To The Rhythm
09. Rock Me
10. Can't Shake It
11. Once Bitten Twice Shy

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Au tour de Jack Russell :
JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE — which features ex-GREAT WHITE singer Jack Russell alongside former GREAT WHITE bassist-turned-guitarist Tony Montana (as a guitar player and keyboardist), Dan McNay (MONTROSE) on bass, Robby Lochner (FIGHT) on guitar and Dicki Fliszar (BRUCE DICKINSON) on drums — will release its debut album, "He Saw it Comin'" (originally titled "The Gauntlet"), on January 27, 2017 via Frontiers Music Srl.

"For me this is so much more than a collection of songs, it is the culmination of a lifetime of living," said Jack. "It is about addictions, love, pain and many facets of the human condition. I tend to write autobiographically and on this album I dealt with topics I've never explored."

Rather than look backwards and merely attempt to relive the multi-platinum hard rock entity's storied origins, Jack Russell set his sights on the future. In December 2011, JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE first bared its teeth. Robby Lochner has been with Jack since JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE's inception, and they soon welcomed longtime bassist and friend Tony Montana — this time as a guitar player and keyboardist. They then added drummer Dicki Fliszar, then bassist Dan McNay. This group has a sharp, soaring, eclectic, hook-laden new album ready, boasting the bluesy hard rock stomp that made Russell and Montana icons in the first place.

"It's a powerful band," Russell proclaims. "The music is dynamic and I've gone where I've never gone before. Lochner was a catalyst for moving forward. I wasn't sure how the writing would go at first but soon realized the chemistry is beyond words. He's my co-pilot and one of my best friends."

This past year the musicians hit the studio to cut their official full-length debut. It taps into the bluesy bombast and heavy energy of Russell's celebrated material, but it's a distinctly modern metallic monster.

"We want the new material to blow people's ears back," Russell goes on. "It has the elements of the best of GREAT WHITE, but there's diversity, vibe and an edge to it. It draws from our '60s and '70s roots in a more modern way."

Montana agrees. "It's got the classic sound," he says. "The first element is Jack's voice. No other band sounds like this one, ever did or does now. When I was 17 years old, I remember walking around the UCLA campus listening to the band's first EP. I was a fan before I ever joined the band. We're going to maintain that integrity moving forward."

"He Saw it Comin'" track listing:

01. Sign Of The Times
02. She Moves Me
03. Crazy
04. Love Don't Live Here
05. My Addiction
06. Anything For You
07. He Saw It Comin'
08. Don't Let Me Go
09. Spy Vs Spy
10. Blame It On The Night
11. Godspeed

Russell recently told disc jockey Eddie Winters about the songwriting process for "He Saw It Coming": "There wasn't any songs that were really a struggle to write. I write the music on some and I had the melody lines and some lyrics, and I showed it to Robby, and I don't play [guitar], so I've kind of gotta [hum the riffs or chord progressions], or whatever, and he's gotta figure out a chord from one note. So he just picked up on that right away, and it was amazing. 'Cause you write with somebody for thirty-some years and all of a sudden you write with somebody else, and you're, like, 'Okay. How's this gonna be? Is he gonna have a bunch of dumb ideas that I don't like? Or is he gonna think my ideas are crappy? Or are we just gonna hit it off. And I was really surprised when it was just… boom! We were thinking along the same lines. But Robby added a flavor to what I was doing guitar-wise and melody-wise. He's one of those music-theory guys, so we have a lot of moving harmonies and stuff we never had before."

JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE is not to be confused with the current touring and recording version of GREAT WHITE, which features Mark Kendall, Scott Snyder (bass), Audie Desbrow (drums), Michael Lardie (guitar, keyboards) and Terry Ilous (lead vocals).

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/jack-r ... PyrewDc.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le vrai Great White sort un album en juin :

Mark Kendall - Guitar
Michael Lardie - Keyboards & Guitar
Scott Snyder - Bass
Audie Desbrow - Drums
Terry Ilous - Vocals
Hard rock veterans, Great White, will release their new album, Full Circle, on June 2nd. The album, produced by Michael Wagener, was recorded earlier this year at his WireWorld Studio in Nashville. The release will come with a DVD, entitled Making Of Full Circle. More details to follow.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une chanson qui rocks bien :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur chanteur français a été viré (et remplacé) comme un malpropre :
Terry Ilous says that he found out "through an e-mail and the Internet" that he was no longer the singer of GREAT WHITE.

Ilous, formerly of '80s L.A. hard rockers XYZ, joined GREAT WHITE in 2010 after replacing touring vocalist Jani Lane (WARRANT).

The Ilous-led GREAT WHITE released two albums, 2012's "Elation" and last year's "Full Circle", before Terry was shown the door earlier this week and replaced with Mitch Malloy.

Earlier today (Tueday, July 10), Ilous released a statement in which he claimed he was blindsided by his dismissal from GREAT WHITE, saying that he "proudly invested" all of his energy and focus "into the GREAT WHITE brand."

Terry's full statement reads as follows:

"As of Monday, July 9th I was informed through an e-mail and the Internet that I was no longer with the band GREAT WHITE. After having just played a round of back-to-back shows this week, needless to say, I was taken by surprise.

"I would, first of all, like to personally thank each and every one of the fans for their continued support over the last eight and a half years. It has meant a great deal to me to meet and get to know so many amazing people while on the road.

"Taking over the lead for such an iconic band as GREAT WHITE was no easy task. I did my best to never disappoint the fans and to respect and protect the legacy that Mark, Michael, Audie and Jack had established so many years ago. Throughout these 8 1/2 yrs. I have proudly invested all of my energy and focus into the GREAT WHITE brand. And while I am disheartened at the abrupt end to this year's tour; I will now put my focus into my solo works and other endeavors.

"While I have no official statement on future touring at this time, I will say that there will be some surprises in store for fans. Stay tuned to all my social media pages; announcements to come."

In Monday's (July 9) statement announcing Malloy's addition to GREAT WHITE, guitarist Mark Kendall said that Ilous "has been released to join his other projects." He added that he and his bandmates wished Terry "the best of luck" and thanked him "for his run with GREAT WHITE."

Malloy, a songwriter and artist now based in Nashville, said that he was thrilled to be a part of GREAT WHITE and insisted that he would not try to be a "clone" of previous singers Jack Rusell and Ilous.

"I have to represent this music honorably," Malloy said. "I respect what has come before me and have to remind fans of where they were when they first heard these songs. I also have to be myself at the same time. When I first heard my own voice with GREAT WHITE's music, I knew something special was going on."

GREAT WHITE guitarist and keyboardist Michael Lardie praised Malloy for his musical chops and reputation.

"We had an immediate rapport with Mitch," Lardie said. "I'm positive the fans will embrace Mitch and continue to support GREAT WHITE. This music is bigger than any one person."

This version of GREAT WHITE is not to be confused with JACK RUSSELL'S GREAT WHITE, which features original GREAT WHITE singer Jack Russell alongside Robby Lochner (FIGHT) on guitar, Dan McNay on bass, Tony Montana on guitar and Dicki Fliszar on drums.
Répondre