Dimmu Borgir - Inspiratio Profanus (reprises)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est la compilation de leurs reprises.
After their last two successful albums Abrahadabra and Eonian, Dimmu Borgir herald their 30-year legacy by releasing, together for the first time, a collection of their cover songs. The album, Inspiratio Profanus, is being announced with the release of the thunderous first single, "Black Metal" by the extreme metal pioneers, Venom. Inspiratio Profanus will be released on December 8 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Silenoz comments about the album Inspiratio Profanus: "We’re pleased to announce the Inspiratio Profanus release! We thought it was about time to finally compile the cover songs we’ve done over the years and give these renditions an updated mastering, all in one package, highlighting some of our many influences!"

Silenoz states about the first song, "Black Metal": "'Black Metal', the track, and its origin, features something really primeval, raw and unhinged. There is lawlessness and danger connected to it. We did our best to capture the spirit of the ancient gods’ rock ’n roll 24 years later. Did we do it justice? I think so."

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Tailgunner
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Tailgunner »