Crazy Lixx (heavy sleaze, Suède)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Un album prévu pour fin Avril. Un groupe que je conseille fortement aux fans de Skid Row, Warrant etc...
Frontiers Records has set an April 24 North American release date for the new album from Swedish hard rockers CRAZY LIXX, "Riot Avenue". Produced by the bandmembers themselves, the CD finds CRAZY LIXX in fine form, with eleven sexy, hard-rocking new tracks on the their third studio release (the second for the Frontiers Records label).

Formed in southern Sweden in 2002, CRAZY LIXX was among the first bands to emerge in what has now become known as "The New Wave Of Swedish Sleaze" alongside CRASHDIET, HARDCORE SUPERSTAR, BABYLON BOMBS and VAINS OF JENNA.

"Riot Avenue" track listing:

01. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
02. Young Blood
03. Riot Avenue
04. Fire It Up
05. Downtown
06. In The Night
07. Church Of Rock
08. Heatseeker
09. Sweet, Bad & Beautiful
10. Be Gone
11. Only The Dead Know

CRAZY LIXX is Danny Rexon (vocals), Andy Dawson (guitars) and Edd Liam (guitars); Joel Cirera (drums) and Loke Rivano (bass) are also featured on "Riot Avenue".
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

en même temps un groupe de hard conseillé par Christine Boutin...
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Ecoute ça malheureux ! ;)

mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
L'Ostrogauxe
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par L'Ostrogauxe »

Aaaah bonne nouvelle :)
heavy76
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par heavy76 »

Ca dépote bien, à écouter sur un album entier!
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Le premier album était très sympa, j'attends donc la suite avec gourmandise :tata:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Les deux premiers albums étaient très sympas, tu veux dire :)
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Le 2eme un poil en dessous quand même.
Mais le 1er ! :amour:
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Le second est moins plagiat/hommage, moi je le préfère presque au contraire
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

En fait je pensais que "New religion" était leur premier album. Je ne connais donc que celui-là, et il est vraiment cool :tata:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Leur nouvel album sort le 07 novembre :
Frontiers Music Srl has announced the release of the fourth studio album from Crazy Lixx. The self-titled album will be released on November 7th in Europe and November 11th in North America.

Just like every rock band does at some point in their career, Crazy Lixx thought it was the right time to release their self-titled album: the kind of album that really does the band’s name justice and that shows everyone what the band and their music is really all about. This is that album for Sweden’s Crazy Lixx.

Says lead singer and producer Danny Rexon, “We were discussing possible titles for the album and we didn’t really feel like any of the suggestions were quite right. Then I came up with the idea of a making it a self-titled album and we all agreed this was the right time for one. You know, bearing the very name of the band, a self-titled album does have a lot to live up to, but we all felt that this album has what it takes to represent the band as a whole, both in terms of the songs, the sound and the performance.”
With their new album, Crazy Lixx show their growth as a band by sinking their teeth into 11 anthemic rock songs that will satisfy both the hardcore Lixx fans, as well as all fans of melodic hard rock and hair metal in general. By combining the strategies of recording and producing the album themselves along with utilizing the mixing skills of the great Chris Laney, the band has once again returned to the bombastic sound of Crazy Lixx’s earlier work while at the same time adding the improved song-writing and musicianship of today’s Crazy Lixx.

“We learnt a lot through the years, especially when it comes to the recording process and we put all that knowledge and experience to use on this album. We used many different studio settings to record different parts of the album and did not rush the recording, but made sure everything was as good as it could get. At the same time we did not want to be too nitpicking with details, I mean we’re still in the business of rock n’ roll, right?”, adds guitarist and co-producer of the album Andy Zata.

In addition to returning to the old Crazy Lixx sound, the band has also re-recorded fan favorite “Heroes are Forever” which was originally on the band’s first, now out of print album. “It’s this one song, that was our first single back in around 2006, that we’ve played on almost every live show we’ve done since then, but when we started to think about it, it was a song that a lot of our fans had no chance to ever listen to. The first album, Loud Minority, was released on a minor independent label, in a limited printing which has long since sold out, and it isn’t available digitally either. Still we felt that the track was one of those songs that had a really fundamental Crazy Lixx vibe to it, so we decided to record it again and give the fans a nice treat. If you ask me, it came out way better this second time around,” says drummer Joél Cirera.

Newest and youngest member, bassist Jens Sjöholm adds: “Being my first album release with Crazy Lixx I don’t really have any special expectations, but hearing the final result and seeing how fired up the guys are about it makes me look forward to seeing the reactions of the fans and media.”

With the addition of Jens Sjöholm and the return of original drummer Joél Cirera, Crazy Lixx Mk III proved to be the best lineup to date, both in concert and on record. “I think the fans will really enjoy what we’ve got in store for them with this album. Killer songs, great sound and memorable hooks combined with a bit of the twin guitar action and riff-based approach that we added to the sound on our last album,” says guitarist Edd Liam.

“It’s really a bit of a do or die, no guts, no glory situation – after all, you only get one chance to do a self titled album, so make sure you do it good,” concludes Danny Rexon.

Crazy Lixx tracklisting:

"Hell Raising Women"
"Sound Of The Loud Minority"
"Outlaw"
"Girls Of The 80’s"
"I Missed The Mark"
"All Looks, No Hooks"
"Ain’t No Rest In Rock N’ Roll"
"Call To Action"
"Heroes Are Forever"
"Psycho City"
"Wrecking Ball Crew"

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

J'ai découvert ce nouvel album un peu par hasard et je le trouve tout bonnement excellent. Pas mal de refrains qui restent en tête, ça joue bien, bref je serais pas contre de les voir sur scène. :tata:

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Attention dance floor comnig ! :dance:

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

J'avais du passer à côté de se topic car j'ai découvert ce groupe au moment de leur annonce pour le BYH 2015. En tout cas, comme Mr. Sandman ça me tarde de les voir sur scène. :tata: :tata:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Swedish hair metal outfit, Crazy Lixx, will release their new studio album, Ruff Justice, on April 21st. The new record celebrates Crazy Lixx’s 15th anniversary as a band and offers 10 hair/sleaze/80s metal gems that harken back to the height of the hard rock era.

The new songs draw inspiration from not only music, but also from 1980’s horror and action flicks and stand as a glowing reminder that pretty much everything was better in the 80s. With its big choruses, memorable hooks and riffs, impressive guitar solos, and a massive production by Danny Rexon and Chris Laney, this album is sure to resonate with old fans and new listeners alike.

“We’ve tried the same ‘all killers-no fillers’ approach that we’ve gone for on our previous albums, but this time, more than ever, I think we’ve come close to that vision,” says lead singer and producer Danny Rexon.

Ruff Justice will be the first Crazy Lixx album to feature the new lineup with Chrisse Olsson and Jens Lundgren handling axe duties.

“It does bring a certain feel to the album that I think we’ve been missing since the days of New Religion (2010). Once again the whole band pulls in the same direction and the end result, I believe, will be very well received among those who hold New Religion in high regards. If I would compare Ruff Justice to any of our previous albums, that would have to be the one,” Danny Rexon concludes.

The album also includes three songs which appear on the Friday The 13th video game soundtrack: “XIII”, “Killer“ and “Live Before I Die”. Friday the 13th: The Game is an upcoming survival horror video game developed by Gun Media and IllFonic, and published by Gun Media. It is scheduled for release in early 2017 for Microsoft Windows, Xbox, and Playstation 4.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce clip va faire des clics :

Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Mince j'allais sincèrement cliquer mais de retour de vacances j'ai fait une overdose de gens à poil. Plus tard :beurk:
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Très drôle le dernier clip même si la chute est super prévisible. :)
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Crazy Lixx (heavy sleaze, Suède)

Message par Everflow »

Swedish hard rockers, Crazy Lixx, have released a video for "Break Out", a track from their new album, Forever Wild, out on May 17 via Frontiers Music Srl. Pre-order Forever Wild here, and watch the new video below.

With huge choruses, instantly memorable riffs, wailing, emotive guitar solos, and massive production by Danny Rexon and Chris Laney, Forever Wild is sure to resonate with old fans and new listeners alike.

Singer Danny Rexon says, "Ruff Justice was the first album where I took on the full rôle of producer, including recording, engineering, editing and some of the mixing. Naturally, there were things that I learnt along the way and, in retrospect, things that could have been done better. On the new album, I was once again the producer, but this time I brought in a whole lot more experience with me and had a clearer picture of what needed to be done to get a GREAT sounding album. So, you could definitely say that the new album is a natural progression from 'Ruff Justice'. It’s actually the first time in the history of the band where the same band members have recorded under roughly the same conditions, in the same studios, with more or less the same equipment and with the same producer. For the first time, you can hear continuity from one album to the next, so I’d say if you’re a fan of 'Ruff Justice', I bet you’ll enjoy this new album the same, if not even more!"

The band explores a wider range of styles than ever before on Forever Wild. From the hard rocking and anthemic opening track “Wicked” (streaming below) to the AOR inspired upcoming single “Silent Thunder,” to songs like "Eagle", that sounds like it came off a Bon Jovi album circa 1986, Crazy Lixx manage to blend a love and reverence for ‘80s hard rock with their own unique stamp on each track.

Rexon continues, "I think the way the album turned out has a lot to do with the current line-up that we established in 2016. I’ve always been a fan of melodic hard rock and hair metal, but with previous members, we’ve been pulling a bit more in different directions at times, so the result hasn’t always gone towards the goal I’d like them too, certainly not as much as it has on this album. I can honestly say that the way Crazy Lixx sounds today is a lot closer to how I envisioned the band to sound in the early 2010’s (around the time of 'New Religion') than how we actually sounded 5-6 years ago."

Don’t miss Crazy Lixx while they’re on the road in support of the album either, as their live shows are a sight to behold!

Danny concludes, “On release day (May 17th), we have an album release show in our hometown of Malmö, along with fellow Frontiers band Creye. I’d recommend this event for all the fans that want to see some new songs live for the first time and get a chance to hang out with the band, get the new album signed, and all that fun stuff. After that, we’re lining up a bunch of summer festivals to kick off touring. I think there is a definite summer vibe to this album and the new songs will really fit well on an outdoor summer festival. Really looking forward to this summer’s shows.”

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Crazy Lixx (heavy sleaze, Suède)

Message par Everflow »

Frontiers Music Srl has announced the forthcoming release of Swedish hard rockers Crazy Lixx's new album, Street Lethal, on November 5. Today, the band has released the first single and music video from the album, "Anthem For America". Watch the video below.

"'Anthem for America' is a call to action for the youth of the US, who seem to have lost touch with rock music. It's a tongue in cheek reminder of how the US used to be the greatest rock n' roll nation in the world and it's up to the kids of today to 'Make America Rock Again'. Musically, we wanted to pay tribute to the sound, attitude, flair, & groove of the great hair metal anthems of the 80's/early 90's," says frontman Danny Rexon of the band's new single.

Stream the new single and pre-order/save Street Lethal on CD/LP/Digital here.

The LP version of Street Lethal is a 180g, yellow vinyl in gatefold sleeve that is exclusive to the label's webstores. Limited to 300 copies worldwide.

Chock full of huge choruses, memorable hooks and riffs, and wailing, emotive guitar solos, fans of the band will be thrilled and delighted by what is on offer with Street Lethal. Massive production comes courtesy of Danny Rexon, who, over the past couple of years, has really turned into a master craftsman in the studio. With Tobias Lindell (H.E.A.T, Europe, Hardcore Superstar etc.) handling the mix, this album is sure to resonate with old fans and new listeners alike.

With Street Lethal, Crazy Lixx surpasses all expectations for new music from the band and surpasses their own revered and celebrated catalog. It’s an album that is confident, slick, and full of passion. Here, Crazy Lixx prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they’re not just one of the pack, but that they are right there at the front of it. No one does what they do quite as well...

Album after album, Swedish hard rockers Crazy Lixx have continuously carved in stone their reputation as true leaders of the Scandinavian led ‘80s hard rock revival. With views in the millions for popular videos like “Wild Child” and “Hunter of the Heart” on YouTube, outstanding streaming numbers for tracks like “Blame It On Love”, "Hell Raising Women”, and “XIII”, and "Wild Child" being featured in the Nicolas Cage horror movie “Willy’s Wonderland,” Crazy Lixx are steadily continuing on their march for world domination.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre