Tourniquet (speed/thrash/prog, USA)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

voilà la description de la nouvelle version de ce FABULEUX album sur le site officiel :
DESCRIPTION:

REMASTERED - using 24 bit technology with IDR (increased digital resolution). The songs are LOUDER and more "up front"!!!

ORIGINAL
(1990)
time: 46:32
total tracks: 10
layout: 4 page color / b & w
liner notes: no RE-RELEASE

(2001)
time: 73:13
total tracks: 16
layout: 12 page ALL color
liner notes: yes
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est trop tôt cette réédition, Cardinal n'a pas encore bousillé son ancienne version :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

ca ne vas pas tarder :lol:

merci painkillerqueen ;)
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

mouais alors mon disque ne passe plus dans certains lecteurs j'ai du en faire un CD-R pour pouvoir l'écouter partout, va falloir que je trouve cette réédition un jour :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

mais qu'est ce qu'il est énorme ce "Stop The Bleeding" :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

m'en lasserai jamais jamais jamais jamais :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Re: Tourniquet

je ne sais pas si ça intéresse grand monde mais
Tourniquet jouera au Xnoizz FLevo Festival 2008qui aura lieu du 14 aout au 17 aout, c'est à l'est d'Utrecht aux pays-bas.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur guitariste se barre pour se consacrer à sa famille.
"I am passing along the news to everyone that I have stepped down as the guitarist of TOURNIQUET. I am unable to continue in my rôle as TOURNIQUET's guitarist and still focus on my family the way I need to.

"I want to express my heartfelt thanks to Luke [Easter, vocals], Ted [Kirkpatrick, drums], Steve [Andino, bass] and all of the great fans and friends that I have shared many wonderful moments with. Thanks again for everything and God bless you all."
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

à la Marillion/Spock's Beard, le groupe demande l'aide des fans pour financer son prochain album :
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/826 ... quet-album
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Hmm pas sûr que ça fonctionne aussi bien pour eux, ça reste un petit groupe, à voir.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Tourniquet

Message par Everflow »

9 ans après le dernier album, les revoilà.
Christian metallers TOURNIQUET will release a new album, "Antiseptic Bloodbath", this summer via Pathogenic Records. A teaser trailer for the CD can be seen below. Also available is the album's cover artwork, which was created by Travis Smith of Seempieces (OPETH, DEVIN TOWNSEND, NEVERMORE, ICED EARTH, DEATH, AMORPHIS).

Commented TOURNIQUET: "The title track, 'Antiseptic Bloodbath', speaks of the way our society prefers to sanitize brutality. We can have our tidy Christian faith, or continue with no faith at all, as long as we don't consider the painful bloody price that was paid for us.

"We use animals for our food, profit, and amusement, but would rather not know about the needless, often systematic suffering that is inflicted on them by a callous and greedy humanity. 'Don't upset my comfort zone — brutal truth, leave me alone.' The great news is that we have the ability to choose. This album encourages us to make good and humane choices in our daily lives that reflect these images."

guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un nouvel album (enfin plutôt de Ted Kirkpatrick) vient de sortir avec 2 visuels différents :
Tourniquet drummer Ted Kirkpatrick will release the new album, Onward To Freedom, on November 11th.

Ted is joined by an impressive array of guest artists on Onward To Freedom. The title track (lyric video below) features Michael Sweet (Stryper) on vocals and lead guitar, and Mattie Montgomery (For Today) on vocals. Other guests include guitarists Marty Friedman, Chris Poland, Bruce Franklin (Trouble), Tony Palacios (Guardian), Rex Carroll (Whitecross), and Aaron Guerra (Tourniquet).

Guest vocalists include Dug Pinnick (King's X, KXM), Gabbie Rae, Kevin Young (Disciple), Blake Suddath (Your Memorial), Nick Villars (Sleep Star Ignition), and Luke Easter (Tourniquet), plus a powerful narration by seven time Emmy Award winning actor Ed Asner.

The album was mixed and mastered by ace producer Josh Schroeder / Random Awesome Studios and will be released on Tourniquet's own label, Pathogenic Records. Cover art by Rex Zachary.

"Onward To Freedom" lyric video:

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Du Tourniqué chanté par Michael Sweet :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En aparté, le leader/batteur de Tourniquet sort un tribute à Black Sabbath, avec quelques pointures :
TOURNIQUET drummer Ted Kirkpatrick has assembled an all-star lineup to pay tribute to BLACK SABBATH as the legendary heavy metal pioneers get ready to embark on their final tour, "The End". Due on January 20, 2016 via Pathogenic Records, "The Doom In Us All - A Tribute To Black Sabbath" features the following tracks"

01. War Pigs

* Chris Jericho (FOZZY) - vocals
* Scotti Hill (SKID ROW) - lead guitar
* Doug Pinnick (KING'S X) - bass
* Ted Kirkpatrick (TOURNIQUET) - drums, guitars

02. Lord Of This World

* Trevor McNevan (THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH) – vocals
* Bruce Franklin (TROUBLE) - lead guitar

03. Into The Void

* Corey Glover (LIVING COLOUR) – vocals

04. Electric Funeral

* Eric Wagner (THE SKULL, TROUBLE) – vocals

05. Children Of The Grave

* Tim "Ripper" Owens (JUDAS PRIEST) - vocals
* Karl Sanders (NILE) - lead guitar

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/skid-r ... tt0ttDF.99
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le chanteur Luke Easter, présent depuis plus de 20 ans, est parti.
By mutual and respectful agreement, Luke Easter has stepped down as vocalist of Tourniquet. Ted says: “Luke has been a valuable member of Tourniquet since 1993 and we have shared much music, ministry, and laughter. I will always appreciate his valuable contribution to our music and his representation of the band – and I know many of you will too. We’ve decided that our musical paths are not quite going in the same direction. Luke has been, and is - a great friend. I truly wish the best for him and look forward to seeing whatever his future holds.”
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Ah ben bien-sûr hein, quitte à croiser les doigts pour un concert ça peut que finir comme ça! :nul: :grr:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

Un concert, yeah, avec Guy Ritter au chant serait top ! :bang:
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Faut espérer quoi, j'ai surtout peur que du coup plus rien ne bouge. Enfin on verra.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Pas de news sur le prochain chanteur, mais sur l'album :
After the band parted ways with vocalist Luke Easter, Ted Kirkpatrick from Tourniquet has issued the following statement to fans:

"Hey everyone. Just a quick update on the present and future of Tourniquet. First, Tourniquet is not going away. I have more than a lifetime of music to give, and God willing, I plan to share it with whoever would like to hear it, just as I always have – under the name Tourniquet.

"The classical influence, the medical terminology, the allegories to nature, the beautiful and the ugly sounds, the fast and the slow, the ordinary and the unexpected, the triumphs and challenges to faith and hope – all these things you the fans have indicated you like about our music – will continue - and continue in new ways.

"The new material is very heavy (and sometimes beautiful), and full of melody and twists. Vocals will be with a new singer – not a collection of vocalists (although I love doing that, as you know by now – wait ‘til you hear the guys on the Sabbath tunes!)

"So – thank you all for hanging in there – onward to 2016 and beyond – and a very Happy New Year to you all!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Extrait étonnant, avec des invités.
Christian metallers TOURNIQUET have just released the title track, cover art and lyric video to their upcoming full-length album, "Gazing At Medusa", set for a summer 2018 release on the band's own label, Pathogenic Records. The song features guest appearances by Deen Castronovo (JOURNEY) on lead vocals and Chris Poland (MEGADETH) on lead guitar.

"It was really cool having Deen on vocals for this track," says TOURNIQUET drummer/songwriter Ted Kirkpatrick. "He just killed it, as he always does. Plus having Chris, one of my favorite guitarists, on lead kind of put it over the top."

Guest musicians on previous TOURNIQUET albums have included Chris Jericho (FOZZY), Tim "Ripper" Owens (JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH), Corey Glover (LIVING COLOUR), Michael Sweet (STRYPER) and Doug Pinnick (KING'S X) on vocals, and Marty Friedman (MEGADETH), Pat Travers, Scotti Hill (SKID ROW) and Bruce Franklin (TROUBLE) on guitar.

weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

bof bof tout ça ...
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

J'aime beaucoup mais je suis très bon public avec ce groupe (pis bon de toute façon TourniqueT depuis Stop The Bleeding...)
Répondre