Reformation de SACRED REICH

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Gandalf a écrit :Ils jouent genre à midi à Wacken, on verra bien ! :bang:
Ouais, ben j'ai trouvé ça génial, même si c'était très dur de se taper un groupe de "thrash à mosh" aussi tôt dans la journée (où aussi tard dans la nuit, c'est selon! :D ). Pas mal de thrasheurs du public avaient passé une nuit très courte, et c'était pas la super forme...
Autant je trouve pas leur live d'il y a dix ans fantastique, autant en vrai c'était excellent. Ils s'amusaient vraiment sur scène, et s'en cachaient pas. J'ai vraiment beaucoup apprécié leur simplicité, leur humilité, leur attitude en général en fait. J'aurais vraiment aimé qu'ils passent sur la Wet Stage, ça aurait encore plus déchiré à mon avis.
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

SACRED REICH, "Live at Wacken"

Message par Pierre »

"Live At Wacken", the new DVD+CD package from Arizona thrashers SACRED REICH, will be released on October 12 in Europe via Golden Core/ZYX and on November 19 in North America through Metal Blade. The set contains professionally filmed and recorded footage of the band's August 4, 2007 performance at the Wacken Open Air festival in Wacken, Germany in front of 60,000 heavy metal fans.

"Live At Wacken" track listing:

01. The American Way
02. Administrative Decisions
03. One Nation
04. Love… Hate
05. Ignorance
06. Crimes Against Humanity
07. Who's To Blame
08. State Of Emergency
09. War Pigs (BLACK SABBATH cover)
10. Independent
11. Death Squad
12. Surf Nicaragua
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Toujours pas d'album de prévu.
Hayley Leggs of TotalRock Radio conducted an interview with guitarists Jason Rainey and Wiley Arnett of Arizona thrash metal veterans SACRED REICH at this year's edition of Hellfest, which was held June 17-19 in Clisson, France. You can now watch the chat below.

Asked about the fact that SACRED REICH hasn't released any new music in twenty years even though the band has been playing sporadic shows for the past decade, Wiley said: "We made a conscious decision to walk away from it. And then, I think around 2004 was the first time I heard we were being invited to come play festivals. And we kind of talked quietly: 'What?' And then it was around 2006 that it started to make sense, and we started to talk about, 'Hey, what do you guys think? Three years in a row, they're asking us to come. Maybe we should go play this festival.'"

He continued: "We never hated each other. We just agreed to give it a break. We did it for a lot of years. NIRVANA got big. Metal was going away. We had a good run. 'Maybe we should go buy houses and raise our kids,' was kind of the thought process. That was cool. No one was hurt about it. It was just time to change. Priorities change. And then, a lot of years later, this opportunity came up, which was pretty surprising for us, the first time we heard it. And we thought, 'Oh, it's a one-time deal. We'll go out and play Wacken [Open Air in Germany] and we'll have a great experience. We'll take some pictures. And how cool was that?' The return created more interest, and then other people [said], Oh, you guys are playing? Come to our festival.' And it created this opportunity that brought us here today again."

Pressed about whether they think they could come have come up with a new album's worth of material if they had wanted to, Wiley said: "I think to date we could not, and that's why we have not.

"We have a discussion. In our band, Philip [Rind], the bass player [and] singer, is a main creative driver. [He writes] one hundred percent of the lyrics and oftentimes fifty percent or more of the music.

"Whenever we wrote songs, if we wrote ten songs, we recorded ten songs. When we recorded 'Surf Nicaragua' [in 1988], we had two songs, so we covered BLACK SABBATH and tried to create more material. But whatever we have, we record, and we never spent a lot of time wondering how successful it would be. We just thought, 'We have songs. We should record.' So we've been very fortunate that some of that stuff connected. It was the right time, you know, and it created these opportunities to sit here and talk with you now. It's pretty amazing."

Added Jason: "Basically, it starts with Phil, and unless he's on board, it's not gonna happen. But, like he says, never say never. But at this point, we don't have any plans to record any new material."

SACRED REICH's last studio album, "Heal", came out in 1996.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sacred ... khipVIb.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

Everflow a écrit :
15 août 2016, 16:03
Toujours pas d'album de prévu.

maintenant si, pour le printemps 2019 chez Metal Blade Records

"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

J'ai beau aimer le groupe et je prends toujours du plaisir à les voir en live mais bizarrement un nouvel album de Sacred Reich en 2018, ça ne me dit pas grand chose....
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

mike-polar a écrit :
25 janv. 2018, 14:19
bizarrement un nouvel album de Sacred Reich en 2018, ça ne me dit pas grand chose....
c´est parce qu´il ne vient qu´en 2019 :lol: :D ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Sacre pari mais ils n ont pas intérêt a sortir un album juste bon. Beau challenge en tout cas.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Apparemment sans Greg Hall le batteur originel.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Retour de Dave mc Clain batteur de 91 a 95 :bang: :bang:
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

changement de guitariste

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Un titre d un split EP avec Iron Reagan traine et franchement au secours d une banalité .
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En effet.

mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Re: Reformation de SACRED REICH

Message par mike-polar »

Nouveau morceau:

Bien meilleur que le titre precedent mais pas bien fou non plus. Ca a l'air beaucoup moins thrash et plus dans la veine d'un Independent par exemple.
A voir la suite.

L'album "Awakening" sort le 23 aout pour info ;)
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

A noter que le groupe ne jouera pas au Rock Fest de Barcelone. Selon le fest, SACRED REICH a oublié qu'ils y jouaient :euh: et ne peuvent pas venir, et comme ça fait 2 fois qu'ils annulent, ils sont blacklistés du fest. :lol:

Communiqué du fest:
"SACRED REICH won’t be playing the festival. Literally, they forgot they were playing in July when planning their tour and can’t be coming to Rock Fest Barcelona in July. This is the second time they are cancelling their compromise with our festival and therefore we won’t be having them with us anytime in the future."
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Y avait déjà pas grand chose à Barcelone !!!!!
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Nouveau titre en écoute manifest reality plutôt bon avec des solos plus percutant et en rythme plus relevé aussi il faut continuer les gars de phœnix.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Toujours engagé le père phil mais c est quand même pas la bombe que tout les magazines décrivent.
LeMoustre
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Re: Reformation de SACRED REICH

Message par LeMoustre »

Il est naze, ce Sacred Reich. Je ne sais pas si tous les magazines l'ont encensé, mais surtout, et c'est certain, les fans de la première période (jusqu'à Ignorance) ne retrouveront ni flow thrash inspiré par Slayer époque 80's, ni inspiration ou fougue au gré de morceaux plats, simplistes, limite feignants, et pas sauvés par une production plate comme la poitrine de Jane Birkin. Un gros raté, dommage.
Stéphane
Rodger pour les intimes !
Rodger pour les intimes !

Message par Stéphane »

Dans Rock Hard il se fait bien dėfoncer aussi !
"At the gates of hell" --> https://bit.ly/3o1GrtF
"World on fire" --> https://youtu.be/coRbsXy4dVU
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Mort de Jason Rainey, guitariste fondateur du groupe

Former SACRED REICH guitarist Jason Rainey died Monday night (March 16) of an apparent heart attack. His death was confirmed by his wife Renee Novak, who wrote on Facebook: "My husband Jason Rainey passed away a hour ago. Most likely a heat [sic] attack. They worked on him for a half hour but they couldn't save him."

SACRED REICH parted ways with Rainey in February 2019 and replaced him with Joey Radziwill. Frontman Phil Rind later told Sonic Perspectives about the guitarist's exit from the group: "Unfortunately, Jason just physically… There's some stuff going on with him. He just wasn't going to be able to do it. We tried everything we could. We all tried. It just became apparent he wasn't going to be able to be up to it and come through for us. It's really sad. It's a real heartbreaking thing. Jason started the band. He and I did so much together, and I'm probably closer to him than anybody else on the whole planet. When it became apparent, I cried for two days straight. It was heartbreaking. We had to do what we needed to do. The band needs to keep going. We were really lucky to have Joey. It was very last minute, right up until the end, right when we went into the studio we were pulling for Jason: 'Come on!' It was the first day in the studio it became apparent it wasn't going to work."

As of last October, Rainey still apparently harbored ill will toward his former bandmates, writing on Facebook: "I keep getting freind requests from people who must think im still in SACRED REICH, i am not, i hate them and am trying to get along with my life after being robbed by them, so im sorry but im not interested in talking about them answering questions about them or even thinking about them sorry but i just dont care about those a holes any more theyve taken enough from me and i dont want to waste any more time on them sorry sad but true"
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Même si c était prévisible ça fait chier repose en paix thrash warrior :bang: :bang: :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Dans l esprit pépère sacred reich.De la bonne humeur un bon solo et un gros travaille du batteur.Cela ce laisse écouter.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre