Rotting Christ (metal extrême, Grèce)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ce sera le nom du nouvel album des Grecs qui sortira le 22 janvier :evilbang:

Season of Mist has set a January 22, 2007 European release date for the new album from legendary Greek death metallers ROTTING CHRIST, entitled "Theogonia". The track listing for the effort is as follows:

01. The Sign of prime Creation
02. Keravnos Kivernitos
03. Enuma Elish
04. Gaia Tellus
05. Helios Hyperion
06. Nemecic
07. He, the Aethyr
08. Phobos' Synagogue
09. Rege Diabolicus
10. Threnody

Download the song "Enuma Elish" at this location.

ROTTING CHRIST will embark on an extensive European tour in February 2007 beginning with the third edition of The Domination Tour. The band earlier in the year announced the addition of NIGHTFALL guitarist George Bokos as a full-time member of the group.

As previously reported, ROTTING CHRIST recorded their two live shows in Larissa, Greece for an upcoming live album. The pioneers of the Greek metal scene put on two special two-hour shows featuring songs covering their entire catalog. These live shows were held on February 3-4, 2006 at Blive Music House in Larissa, and were the only concerts to be recorded for the upcoming CD. The shows marked the band's 18 years in the metal scene and fans from around the world were in attendance. The band also played a very special concert consisting exclusively of material from their first three albums — "Passage To Arcturo" (1989), "Thy Mighty Contract" (1992) and "Non Serviam" (1994) - on January 14 at An Club in Athens, Greece.

ROTTING CHRIST's "Passage To Arcturo" and "Non Serviam" albums were reissued in January with bonus audio and video tracks via Season of Mist.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

live de Rotting Christ

Message par Pierre »

Prévu pour la fin de l'année :evilbang:

ROTTING CHRIST mainman Sakis Tolis has told MetalZone.gr that the group's previously announced live album — which was recorded a year ago — will finally see the light of day before the end of 2007. The pioneers of the Greek metal scene put on two special two-hour shows featuring songs covering their entire catalog. These live concerts were held on February 3-4, 2006 at Blive Music House in Larissa, Greece and were the only shows to be recorded for the upcoming CD. The gigs marked the band's 18 years in the metal scene and fans from around the world were in attendance. The band also played a very special concert consisting exclusively of material from their first three albums — "Passage To Arcturo" (1989), "Thy Mighty Contract" (1992) and "Non Serviam" (1994) — on January 14, 2006 at An Club in Athens, Greece.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
Fully
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Fully »

un de mes albums et live (à lyon) 2007 :bang:

sinon un dvd va bientôt voir le jour, concert filmé il y a quelques jours
Greek extreme metallers ROTTING CHRIST filmed their December 8th, 2007 concert in Athens, Greece for an upcoming DVD.

The group’s setlist was as follows: ':

1) Intro (ΛΟΓΟΣ - ΑΙΜΑ - ΝΟΗΜΑ)

2) ΧΑΟΣ ΓΕΝΕΤΩ (The Sign Of Prime Creation) (Theoronia)

3) Keravnos Kivernitos (Theogonia)

4) Athanatoi Este (Sanctus Diavolos)

5) Enuma Elish (Theogonia)

6) King Of A Stellar War (Triarchy Of The Lost Lovers)

7) The Fifth Illusion (Non Serviam)

8) Archon (Triarchy Of The Lost Lovers)

9) The First Field Of The Battle (Triarchy Of The Lost Lovers)

10) Shadows Follow (Trirchy Of The Lost Lovers)

11) The Sign Of Evil Existence (Thy Mighty Contract)

12) Coronation Of The Serpent (Thy Mighty Contract)

13) The Old Coffin Spirit (Passage To Arcturo)

14) The Mystical Meeting (Apokathilosis EP)

15) Thou Art Blind (Khronos 666)

16) Morality Of A Dark Age (Non Serviam)

17) You My Cross (Sanctus Diavolos)

18) Saturn Unlock Avey’s Son (Non Serviam)

19) Exiled Archangels (Thy Mighty Contract)

20) Sorrowfull Farewell (A Dead Poem)

21) Among Two Storms (A Dead Poem)

22) After Dark I Feel (Sleep Of The Angels)

23) In Domine Sathana (Genesis)

24) Nemecic (Theogonia)

25) Under The Name Of Legion (Genesis)

ENCORE:

26) Societas Satanas (Thou Art Lord Cover)

27) Non Serviam (Non Serviam)
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

ça c'est de la play-list :o
Krabathora
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Krabathora »

:bang: :bang: :bang:
"One for one
And none for all
Piece no peace
And FUCK YOU ALL !!!"

(G//Z/R "Drive Boy Shooting")
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe vient de se faire bannir d'un festival en Italie, par les autorités locales... vous devinez pourquoi.
A wave of anti-metal sentiment seems to be sweeping the European continent. After the Dutch metal act GOD DETHRONED had one of their concerts in Romania canceled, the same thing happened to the Greek band ROTTING CHRIST.

They were supposed to play in Verona, Italy on July 12th, as part of the Iron Sunday Festival, alongside KREPUSKUL, but the local authorities canceled the band's performance due to the “satanic” nature of their music.

Fortunately, the organizers of the event found a way to keep the schedule and moved the concert to a venue outside the city.

A recent update from Rotting Christ reads: "New songs composing process has almost been completed and the band is ready to enter the studio for the recording sessions of its upcoming album that will follow up the very successful latest album Theogonia.

Sakis (vocals/guitar) will take care of the production again and as being the main composer too he declares that he had his most trippy and exhausted simultaneously experience on his career squeezing his mind drawing down ideas that will follow up the band's latest album Theogonia and the end of the process find him as well as the whole band totally convicted that they finally managed it.

We haven't more to say than proving it with the upcoming recordings and of course with its release that roughly estimated to be released in January 2010."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

comme quoi, ce n'est pas que en France...
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Rotting Christ - Aealo

Greek extreme metallers ROTTING CHRIST have set "Aealo" as the title of their new album, due on February 15 in Europe and February 23 in the U.S. via Season Of Mist. The CD was recorded at Lunatach Studios in Katerini, Greece and will feature guest appearances by Greek-American vocalist Diamanda Galas and PRIMORDIAL frontman Alan A. Nemtheanga.

According to a press release, "Aealo" will delve deeper than ever before into ROTTING CHRIST's Greek roots. Frontman Sakis Tolis explains: "'Aealo' is the transcription of an ancient Greek word into the Latin alphabet. It means thrashing, catastrophe or destruction and reflects the musical and lyrical content of the album.

"The concept of 'Aealo' deals with the feelings of a warrior during a battle, therefore the album's title bears this sense of anger, fear and grief."

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

:bang:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

la pochette de l'album:

et la track-list:

"Aealo" track listing:

01. Aealo
02. Eon Aenaos
03. Demonon Vrosis
04. Noctis Era
05. dub-sag-ta-que
06. Fire Death and Fear
07. Nekron Iahes...
08. ...Pir Threontai
09. Thou Art Lord
10. Santa Muerte
11. Orders from the Dead

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
metalblasphemer
Papy Salaud
Papy Salaud

Message par metalblasphemer »

:bang: :bang: :bang:
Gasp a écrit sur Facebook:

Ta vie est un défi perpétuel au continuum espace-temps.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

extrait complet sur le myspace de season of mist: http://www.myspace.com/seasonofmist

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Il est sorti hier !!!

C'est du pur Rotting Christ, avec parfois des mélodies excellentes, des passages bien bourrins (digne de Vader !), et quelques trucs ennuyeux, comme le dernier titre... :beurk:

Pierre Desproges
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ca y est, je me l'écoute enfin :bave: Putain j'adore ce groupe :evilbang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Leur chanteur dit que leurs fans pur et dur risquent peut-être de ne pas aimer ce nouvel album :

http://www.rockpages.gr/detailspage.asp ... =1&lang=EN
Greece's Rockpages has issued an interview with ROTTING CHRIST frontman, Sakis Tolis, for the promotion of the band's latest album, Aealo. The following is an excerpt:

Q: So, would you say that on your last record you pour your soul out...

A: "That’s exactly it. Definitely, we are not writing music following orders, we are a band that has produced eleven albums and I would consider it a lack of fantasy and creativity, to say the least, to be stuck with what we‘ve been playing twenty years ago. I am always a restless mind, looking for new sources and new stuff and I want to put all these things out. I can’t just do the same things over and over again. Of course, I do keep my origins because the album may not be so much black metal, but nevertheless it is metal. Maybe the hard core fans of the band will find it difficult to accept this album, but I believe that the more you listen to it, the more you get into the feeling of Aealo, because it’s something different, that hasn’t been played many times before."

Q: So, with this album could we possibly talk about a third music era for Rotting Christ? Especially, after your previous album, Theogonia.

A: "Yes, we could say that. Maybe, it’s a third stage of maturity, if you like. Of course, we have not forgotten our past since that led us to what we do now, and to what we are going to do in the future. You can’t stay still. For me, everything that does not evolves, dies!"

Q: Any plans for a video clip?

A: "We just shot our new video clip, directed by Bob Katsionis, to follow the release of the album. We filmed 'Noctis Era', as it’s the most old school song of the album. Generally, we shoot some video clips in our last releases, because people need to see something, especially on YouTube. Of course, Rotting Christ it’s not a band for video clips. Instead, we prefer to give the better of us during recording and touring. So, we shoot a video clip to accompany our albums, but nothing more than that."
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Toujours pas écouté à part l'extrait. On verra ça au Neurotic! (et au Lux, faut que je choppe mon billet au passage, ça me ferait mal de passer à côté de cette affiche carrément bonnarde pour le prix :bave: )
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Rotting Christ - Do What Thou Wilt

Message par Everflow »

Les meilleurs potes de Dave Mustaine sortent un nouvel album en mars :
Greek extreme metal veterans ROTTING CHRIST have set "Do What Thou Wilt" as the title of their eleventh full-length studio album, due on March 1, 2013 via Season Of Mist. The band spent more than four months at Deva Soundz studios in Athens crafting what it says "may be its darkest and more mystical and occult outcome ever." The CD was mixed by Jens Borgen (AMON AMARTH, PARADISE LOST, KATATONIA, OPETH) at Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden.

In a recent interview with RockOverdose.gr, ROTTING CHRIST mainman Sakis Tolis stated about the band's new CD, "The album was recorded entirely by me, except, of course, the drums which were taken care of by my brother."

ROTTING CHRIST's last album, "Aealo", came out in March 2010. The CD sold around 400 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 144 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

ROTTING CHRIST's last album, "Aealo", came out in March 2010. The CD sold around 400 copies in the United States in its first week of release
Et combien pour n'importe quelle Gaga Dance...pff.

J'avais adoré Aealo, je me laisserais peut-être tenter.
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
metalizer
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalizer »

C'est eux qui vont sauver la Grèce :bang:
"They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell!!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le nom de l'album sera finalement en grec :mad:

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voilà un nouveau titre :

Tony_M
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Tony_M »

Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Rotting Christ, j'attends toujours d'écouter les premières chansons avant d'acheter l'album, pour savoir si leur concept me plait ou pas.

Ici, je retrouve les sonorités que j'adorais dans Aealo, bref, dès que je le vois c'est dans le panier!
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'album est en écoute intégrale :

http://www.believe.fr/configPlayer/0822603128222/fr/

Pierre Desproges
Répondre