King Diamond - Signature chez Metal Blade Records

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Et c'est donc reparti pour 3 albums :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

KING DIAMOND SIGNS WORLDWIDE RECORD DEAL WITH METAL BLADE RECORDS!

Agoura Hills, Calif. – December 3, 2012 – Metal Blade Records is pleased to announce that Grammy Award nominated KING DIAMOND has signed a new 3 album worldwide record deal with the label.

"This is gonna be awesome! Another perfect piece of the puzzle. We have the full backup of Metal Blade, and there's an understanding between us that goes much, much deeper than before.

Our new business setup will noticeably benefit the fans in so many ways. You must have already noticed some of all the cool new stuff that is happening.

Now we can't wait to get out there and start touring again!"

Stay Heavy,

King Diamond
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

très belle news !!!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Tony Le Pouilleux
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel
True Warrior in Bermuda of Steel

Message par Tony Le Pouilleux »

C'est plus un renouvellement de contrat vu que c'était leur dernier label en date. ;)
Le G@SP a écrit :j'ai pas tout compris non plus mais l'important c'est que ce soit dans les fesses!
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

:bang: :bang: :bang:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
kingdavid of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par kingdavid of steel »

Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est plus un renouvellement de contrat vu que c'était leur dernier label en date. ;)
ils n'etait pas plutôt chez Massacre ?
THEY TRIED TO MAKE GO TO HELLFEST BUT I SAID : NO,NO,NO !
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

Tres bonne nouvelle ! :bang:
kingdavid of steel a écrit :
Pierre a écrit :Mais si on n'achète pas, qui va ramener le rock'n'roll en France ? :diable:
Demis Roussos !!!
Holy Cross
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Holy Cross »

ti leeeeeeeeeeee :cheers:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

:rock:
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
jerome83
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par jerome83 »

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :D
heavy76
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par heavy76 »

Excellente nouvelle!! :bravo: Il ne manque plus qu'une reformation de Mercyful Fate!!
noisepollution69
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par noisepollution69 »

que du bonheur :bow: :bow:
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Metal Knight »

Très bonne news ! The king isn't dead !!
houguerr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par houguerr »

:amour: :amour: :amour: :amour: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bave: :bave: :bave: :bave: :bave: :bave: :bave: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :fete: :fete: :fete: :fete: :true: :true: :true: :fete: :fete: :true: :true: :wank: :wank: :wank: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :hail: :hail: :hail: :bave: :bave: :bave: :bave: :amour: :bave:

Ca résume ce que je pense . :bang:
ride the night like you ride the lightning

Across the rainbow bridge to Valhalla
Odin's waiting for me
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

bon à part ça, ils vont sortir quoi? un best of, un live et un album de noel? :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

:lol: :lol: :lol:
plus sérieusement, il y a un live en '90 (le live '87) et en 2004, c'est pas improbable qu'il en ressorte un et cela ne me dérangerais pas surtout si cela sort avec un DVD! Par contre les compils y en as déjà et ça sert pas à grand chose.. pour noel ils ont déjà fait le coup..
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

Très bonne nouvelle, c'était dur ces dernières années sans lui.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Une interview du King, parlant principalement de son opération du coeur, et mentionnant brièvement le Hellfest, disant qu'à un moment il a eu un petit problème de voix pendant le show dû aux fumigènes qui lui arrivaient trop dans la tronche et qu'il fallait parfois lutter durant le set, mais que sinon c'était bonnard:

[Hellfest] felt really good. Some of the smoke blew the wrong way halfway through the set and it was like standing in thick fog and you are breathing this shit in and it kind of shot my voice down. At the beginning of “Black Horsemen” I had to work so hard to get the sound out. Everything else was so good with the voice.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/02/04/a- ... -new-life/
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
wazbones
Caught in a Mosh
Caught in a Mosh

Message par wazbones »

Je ne suis pas contre un live, si il y a un DVD avec, mais j'attends surtout un nouvel album.... :bow:
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Visiblement cette expérience sur la table lui a été d'une grande inspiration et sera probablement (si pas déjà commencé) le fil conducteur du prochain album.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Metal Knight
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Metal Blade bient de re-sortir en double LP 'The Puppet Master'. Beau packaging avec en face D le logo King Diamond (etched), très bon son sauf... sur le morceau 'Christmas' en tout cas sur ma copie, si vous l'avez je serais intéressé de savoir si le morceau 'Christmas' est 'normal' car moi le son est clair et par moment c'est comme s'il y avait plein de saletés sur le diamant..
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Après avoir pu faire un câlin à Kiki après le concert de Tilburg (!!!! :bave: :bow: ), j'ai pu parler un peu avec Andy et Mike qui m'ont assuré que pas mal de dates de fests devraient se faire l'an prochain. Pas de nouvelles pour le DVD prévu depuis un bail mais sur la date au Japon qui va se faire en octobre, bien qu'à confirmer il y a une possibilité que ce soit filmé pour en faire quelque chose. ;)
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Il a construit un studio pour qu'il puisse enregistrer ses parties vocales :
So you're working on a new album?

"We've done a lot of stuff. We are going in some new ways that are going to be amazing. I've been building a studio so I can do my vocals at home. Once it's completed, we can start recording. I have a title for a new record, but I won't say it. [The record] will encompass the things I need to write about after what I went through. But I can't say much about it because I haven't talked to the rest of the band about it."
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Yep il en parlait il y a quelques mois, c'est la raison principale du peu de dates cette année, entre le traail de construction et l'enregistrement à venir. Hâte d'entendre ça en tout cas. :cheers:
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Hal Patino est viré du groupe à nouveau. Pas de précisions sur qui va le remplacer.
Hal Patino has been relieved of his duties with King Diamond, for reasons very similar to why he was fired from the band in 1990.
This will have NO negative impact on our upcoming shows whatsoever.
On the contrary.
King
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

KING DIAMOND – THE TRUTH

When someone puts out extreme lies about you and your character, there comes a time when you put a stop to it.
This is that time.

In the following, I will prove everything I say and I challenge Hal Patino to do the same with what he said.
HAL'S STATEMENT: „I will not go into every detail, but the salary I was offered to headline Wacken Open Air, and the 4 other shows this summer was totally ridiculous.
Two days before the first rehearsal day, I wrote an e-mail explaining my view on that topic along with a proposal for a fair and realistic salary for these shows, For this, they accused me of’ "blackmailing" !!!
I found it disrespectful, and told them that if that is how I get treated after 19 years, we part immediately !!
So I already left the band on Thursday the 17th of July, by my own choice.”
First of all, I have no problem disclosing the band salary for the European shows. For these 5 shows, it is €1000 per festival show. This salary does not include per diems for days not played on (which is on top of the salary), plus all shipping, travel, maintenance, strings, drum sticks, insurance, hotel; in short, the company bears all expenses.
We do not headline Wacken Open Air. In reality, we don't even headline the Black Stage. Sometimes the headliner is not the last band playing on a specific stage. As far as I know, Motorhead playing right before us are the headliner for Friday August 1st on the Black Stage.
After them, Slayer plays on the Main Stage and they are the Wacken headliner for Friday. Then we cool everything down on the Black Stage from midnight.
I don't remember who cools down the Main Stage after us.
I'm not gonna get into details on how our registered company in Denmark is run, but it's a full company with year round expenses, and if it wasn't for Wacken this year, I could guarantee that there wouldn't be a US tour in the autumn.
The two indoor shows in Berlin and Tilburg are straight losses, even if sold out.
On top of this comes EVERYTHING involved in a tour and our company is unfortunately not at the level of Megadeth, Slayer, etc, and can only offer what's possible.
We can't go and get loans in the bank to pay Hal's salary, however minor it may seem.
If Hal didn’t find that satisfactory, no one kept him from leaving. I just wish he hadn’t brought this up on the very day/evening I arrived in Denmark (17th of July). He’s had an entire year to think about this, and he brings it up now.
An important fact with regard to the salaries is that the entire crew and band from last year’s European tour is identical to both the European shows we’re about to do now and the US shows later this year, except for Hal.
It seems everybody is satisfied with what the company can offer at this point, except for Hal.
It doesn’t interest me one way or another whether Hal quit the band or he was asked to leave. It’s exactly the same result.
It is interesting though that Hal shipped his gear at the company’s expense to the rehearsal facilities on the very date (17th of July) when he claims that he quit the band. We have the receipt for that with stamped date. You can also see in his official statement that he says that he was willing to try to fly in for some of the early rehearsals from Norway. We’re talking after the 17th of July, which again, doesn’t make sense. Why would he want to try to arrange to fly in for rehearsals from Norway after he already quit the band?
HAL'S STATEMENT: „It’s typical King to say that I’m fired - he did the same to me back in 1990 when he told the press that I was kicked out of the band due to lack of enthusiasm and drug problems.
That was NOT the reason … It was just Too much touring, King got dropped by Roadrunner Records, and I wanted to go in another direction.
He did the same to my best friends Mikkey Dee and Pete Blakk.”
These are extremely insulting and pathetic lies.
First of all, would Hal EVER have come back to play for King Diamond if I had lied to the press about him being fired in 1990 due to drug problems?
Hal was taken back into the band, sometime after he had asked us in 2000 (I believe it was) at one of our rehearsals, which he was attending with his son, if he could ever get another chance. He swore he was totally clean and that he didn’t even drink anymore.
This, back then, made him a true hero to me, but this has of course changed now. I just don’t trust him enough anymore to rely on his contributions.
Next, can anybody explain to me what it means when Hal says that the reason he was fired was instead „too much touring”? What does this mean? When did anyone ever get fired for too much touring??
I would like Hal to present the letter from Roadrunner saying they were dropping us from the label, if he can. This is another outright lie.
Most of you already know that we bought our way out of Roadrunner by delivering to them „King Diamond Abigail LIVE 1987”, plus „Mercyful Fate – Return of the Vampire”. I also have the contract to prove this, and will gladly scan it in for all to see when I return to Dallas.
The whole problem with trust culminated while we were in the studio recording The Eye, at which time Ole Bang, Andy LaRocque and myself can vouch to the fact that Hal Patino was not to be found anywhere when he was supposed to lay down bass tracks. No one could find him, no matter how many phone calls we placed.
We ended up spending seven days watching the walls of expensive Sweet Silence studios in Denmark with absolutely nothing to do but sit and hope that Hal Patino would show up at some point.
This is actually part of the reason why we had to buy our way out from the Roadrunner contract. We were so under recouped that the label, with good reason I guess, wanted to take the over expenditure off our next recording budget.
This was simply not an option if we were to continue as a band at the time.
Seriously Hal, how dare you accuse me of having fired Mikkey Dee?! You might have forgotten, but both Andy and I remember very well Mikkey coming by Sweet Silence studios during The Eye recordings to play us the new Dokken album, which he had just recorded with them.
I have never uttered a bad word about Mikkey, whom I’ve always had the highest respect for, both as a drummer and as a person. And he knows that.
Pete Blakk had some problems like you during the recording of The Eye and the US tour prior to that, which at the time made him unreliable. A situation I think everybody knows he took care of in a very noble way.
HAL'S STATEMENT: „I am in Norway at the moment and will play two live shows with my other band, I told the KD camp that I would be able to fly back and forth so I did not miss the two first rehearsals - and the next thing I read is a statement from King where it says that I'm fired.”
Again, how is it possible to fire someone who has already quit???
LAST...

I would like to address Hal, if he reads this.
Personally, I don’t care if it says you quit, was let go, or whatever with regards to what has happened, but we will obviously never be working together again. There is no trust left.
We can stop it at that, or you can continue if you want, just don’t forget that I know so many of the people you associate with just as well as you, and I know what’s going on in your life.
Your real problem is really not what we’ve been talking about these past couple of days, right?
You know, in the end, I’m really trying to be nice about this.

King
Répondre