Finntroll

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

hevydevy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par hevydevy »

Il va falloir ce grouiller pour trouver un remplaçant : la tournée arrive en avril !

Finland's FINNTROLL have parted ways with singer Tapio Wilska (SETHIAN, ex-WIZZARD, former session vocalist for NIGHTWISH). Wilska's official statement on the matter reads as follows:

"With a heavy heart I bring you the following news: In a band meeting one hour ago I was fired as a singer of FINNTROLL. Reasons are many and for the most part private, but personal differences and lack of discussion have led my bandmates to doubt my commitment for this band. I believe this will be discussed widely in the following days and more info will undoubtedly be out soon for your viewing pleasure. I will only say the following: These past three years have been the best times of my life and I want to thank all the friends I've gained from this, crews past and present, supporters who came to our shows and shared the good and the bad times. I will always cherish you in my heart. Thanks for my now ex-bandmates for sharing this experience with me. Life goes on and wounds will heal. The future remains to be seen.

"Thank all of you and see you sometime, somewhere."
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ils ont trouvé le remplaçant :)

Finland's FINNTROLL have secured the services of TWILIGHT MOON frontman Mathias Lillmåns as the group's new lead singer. Lillmåns is reportedly 23 years old, and like FINNTROLL's original vocalist, Katla Mathias, is Fenno-Swedish, with Swedish as his mother tongue.

For more information on Lillmåns' other band, TWILIGHT MOON, click here.

FINNTROLL parted ways with frontman Tapio Wilska (SETHIAN, ex-WIZZARD, former session vocalist for NIGHTWISH) in January after "reach[ing] a situation in which we [found] it impossible to continue FINNTROLL" with their previous vocalist, according to a statement issued by the group a short time after the split.

FINNTROLL in January completed a short North American tour with German thrashers SODOM. The band's next live appearance is scheduled for June 4 at the Rock Hard Festival in Gelsenkirchen, Germany.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

mais ils seront là alors au no mercy à la loco le 15 avril?
Parce que si j'y vais c'set pour kataklysm et eux , cannibal corpse j'en ai un peu rien à faire. :/
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

metal militia a écrit : cannibal corpse j'en ai un peu rien à faire. :/
Que je ne t'y croise pas alors ! :grr: :grr:
:D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

FINNTROLL, "Ur Jordens Djup"

Message par Pierre »

Nouvel album prévu pour le 28 mars :fete:

Spinefarm Records has set a March 28 Finnish release date for the fifth album from FINNTROLL, entitled "Ur Jordens Djup" (Finnish for "From the Depths of the Earth"). The CD, which was recorded by Nino Laurenne at Sonic Pump studios in Helsinki, will be the group's first release with new vocalist Mathias Lillmåns (a.k.a. Vreth; TWILIGHT MOON) following the departure of Tapio Wilska (SETHIAN, ex-WIZZARD, former session vocalist for NIGHTWISH) last spring. Lillmåns is reportedly 24 years old, and like FINNTROLL's original vocalist, Katla Mathias, is Fenno-Swedish, with Swedish as his mother tongue.

"Ur Jordens Djup" track listing:

01. Gryning
02. Sång
03. Korpens Saga
04. Nedgång
05. Ur Djupet
06. Slagbröder
07. En Mäktig Här
08. Ormhäxan
09. Maktens Spira
10. Under Två Runor
11. Kvällning
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

:up: :bang: :bang: Le précédent album était un chef-d'oeuvre ! ça va être dur de faire mieux !
Miki

Metal playmobil
blackoum
Bloody Vivaldi
Bloody Vivaldi

Message par blackoum »

J'aime bien tous leurs albums, en premier l'album acoustique,"visor om slutet".
Je m'impatiente de plus en plus pour monter les voir à Paris avec AFTER FOREVER
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

Mais bon sang d'où sort donc ce concert AFTER FOREVER / FINNTROLL ? ça fait plusieurs fois que tu en parles, et je n'en vois trace nulle part. Ou alors tu vises l'hypothèse où ils viendraient un jour prochain à Paris, sans qu'un tel concert aie pour l'instant été programmé ???
Miki

Metal playmobil
tiamat
Little Dreamer
Little Dreamer

Message par tiamat »

Fevrier Ensiferum, Mars Finntroll et quoi de beau en Avril ? Le korpiklaani ?
Poison Apples - Hard N' Roll parisien : http://www.myspace.com/poisonapplesrock
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Miki a écrit :Mais bon sang d'où sort donc ce concert AFTER FOREVER / FINNTROLL ? ça fait plusieurs fois que tu en parles, et je n'en vois trace nulle part. Ou alors tu vises l'hypothèse où ils viendraient un jour prochain à Paris, sans qu'un tel concert aie pour l'instant été programmé ???
http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... arthshaker
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
blackoum
Bloody Vivaldi
Bloody Vivaldi

Message par blackoum »

merci guardianoftheblind. Sans ton intervention, il m'aurait lynché. :D
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Y a pas de quoi! Les modalités de paiement en PM :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouvel album Finntroll

Message par Mr. Sandman »

FINNTROLL vient de terminer l'enregistrement de son nouvel album intitulé "Mot Skuggornas Värld" qui sortira début 2010 chez Century Media Records.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Il s' intitulera finalement "Nifelvind", voici quelques infos sur l' album:
Finnish folk metallers FINNTROLL will release their new album, "Nifelvind" (the previously announced title "Mot Skuggornas Värld" has apaprently been scrapped), via Century Media Records on the following dates:

Finland: Wednesday, February 17
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Italy: Friday, February 19
Spain, Portugal: Tuesday, February 23
Sweden, Hungary: Wednesday, February 24
Rest Of Europe: Monday, February 22
North America: Tuesday, March 9

"Nifelvind" was recorded at Sonic Pump Studios in Helsinki, Finland and was mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Studios. The album cover artwork was created once again by the band's guitarist Skrymer.

Commented FINNTROLL in a statement: "After tough and hectic weeks in the studio, due to lack of time and summer festivals, we are now really, really pleased with the results. 'Nifelvind' is the most advanced and mature FINNTROLL album to date, with musical themes ranging from powerful death metal riffs to dark soundtracks, from pounding black metal to groovy '80s pop music. All this is accompanied by our trademark sound, lots of never-before-heard instruments in the metal scene, folklore and legends that make it overall the most versatile album we have created so far."

"Nifelvind" track listing:

01. Blodmarsch (intro)
02. Solsagan
03. Den Frusna Munnen
04. Ett Norrskensdåd
05. I Trädens Sång
06. Tiden Utan Tid
07. Galgasång
08. Mot Skuggornas Värld
09. Under Bergets Rot
10. Fornfamnad
11. Dråp

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un titre en écoute : http://www.myspace.com/officialfinntroll
Finnish folk metallers FINNTROLL will release their new album, "Nifelvind", via Century Media Records on the following dates:

Finland: Wednesday, February 17
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Italy: Friday, February 19
Spain, Portugal: Tuesday, February 23
Sweden, Hungary: Wednesday, February 24
Rest Of Europe: Monday, February 22
North America: Tuesday, March 9

"Nifelvind" was recorded at Sonic Pump Studios in Helsinki, Finland and was mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Studios. The album cover artwork was created once again by the band's guitarist Skrymer.

Commented FINNTROLL in a statement: "After tough and hectic weeks in the studio, due to lack of time and summer festivals, we are now really, really pleased with the results. 'Nifelvind' is the most advanced and mature FINNTROLL album to date, with musical themes ranging from powerful death metal riffs to dark soundtracks, from pounding black metal to groovy '80s pop music. All this is accompanied by our trademark sound, lots of never-before-heard instruments in the metal scene, folklore and legends that make it overall the most versatile album we have created so far."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

sympathique la pochette, no dirait que ça vient d'un groupe de stoner ou de doom ! :D

Pour ce qui est du titre je le trouve plutôt bien catchy et dansant !

Pierre Desproges
AdrieN
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par AdrieN »

Le titre, je l'ai trouvé nul à chier :nul:
Fire, fire, FIRE, WALK WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouvel extrait, "Solsagan" sous la forme d'un clip:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... =102198685

Pierre Desproges
Auric
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par Auric »

bien bien moisi :D
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Un petit trailer pour patienter jusqu'à la sortie de l'album:

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

l'album est sorti cette semaine !

Première avis, même si je ne l'ai pas encore énormément écouté:

Un album assez étrange, qui alterne le bon et le moins bon, et qui fait place à des sonorités parfois étranges.
Sur le coup, je ne retiens pas grand chose de cet album, comme si le groupe ne s'était pas vraiment foulé...
Je vais lui donner une nouvelle chance d'ici peu, mais pour l'instant c'est moyen...

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le clip de "Under Bergets Rot"

:lol: :lol: :lol: , c'est nul !

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ahah c'est nul et terrible à la fois :D :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ils sortent fin septembre une "Tour Edition" du dernier album, avec un CD bonus de reprises :

At the dawn of FINNTROLL’s Heidenfest headlining tour with their label mates TURISAS, the Finnish metal marauders will release a special tour edition of their last album, Nifelvind. The digipak tour edition comes in new artwork by the band’s guitarist Skrymer and an extra CD including three brand-new cover versions: 'Insects' (OINGO BOINGO), 'Can You Forgive Her?' (PET SHOP BOYS) and 'The God That Failed' (METALLICA). The cover versions were recorded and mixed at Sonic Pump Studios in June/July by Finntroll and Nino Laurenne.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Finntroll - Blodsvept

Message par Everflow »

Pour le mois de mars.
According to Metalfan.nl, Finnish metal marauders FINNTROLL have set "Blodsvept" as the title of their sixth album, due in Europe on March 25 via Century Media Records. The follow-up to 2010's "Nifelvind" was recorded at Sonic Pump Studios in Helsinki.

"Blodsvept" track listing:

01. Blodsvept
02. Ett Folk Förbannat
03. När Jättar Marschera
04. Mordminnen
05. Rösets Kung
06. Skövlarens Död
07. Skogsdotter
08. Häxbrygd
09. Tva Ormar
10. Fanskapsfylld
11. Midvinterdraken

Check out the cover artwork below.

In regards to the new album, FINNTROLL commented on their studio blog: "Combining our trademark sound with even more influences from non- traditional genres in metal music, we have created 11 songs which show you everything we want to offer. And boy, wasn't that one of the hardest tasks for some time. After all, how do you keep your sound fresh, yet familiar, after 6 albums and 15 years?

"At some point, we were afraid that the songs are not melodic enough. Then we started to fear they became too melodic. Then we let the songs rest for a while and molded them more in a way that the non-melodic stuff got something to hum with, and the cheesy pop songs were arranged more stripped and aggressive. We were confident, yet sometimes scared what will people think of the stuff we've been doing so hard. What if they hate it? That would be fine, but if they would hate it because the material was uninspiring, boring and done-to-death, that would be a huge disappointment. So, we kept pushing and tried to keep it fresh all the time, while still having the 'this has to be FINNTROLL because no other band sounds this insane' — grinning going on."

Fan-filmed video footage of FINNTROLL performing the brand new song "När Jättar Marschera" during their November 3, 2012 concert in Giessen, Germany as part of this year's Heidenfest tour can be seen below.

FINNTROLL in 2011 released a special tour edition of their latest album, "Nifelvind". The digipak tour edition came with new artwork by the band's guitarist, Skrymer, and an extra CD including three brand-new cover versions: "Insects" (OINGO BOINGO), "Can You Forgive Her?" (PET SHOP BOYS) and "The God That Failed" (METALLICA). The cover versions were recorded and mixed at Sonic Pump Studios between June 27, 2011 and July 4, 2011 by FINNTROLL and Nino Laurenne.

"Nifelvind" was released in North America on March 9, 2010 via Century Media Records.

Répondre