MINISTRY

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

metal militia
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par metal militia »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

en lice pour la pire pochette de l'année... :beurk:
mais bonne nouvelle que ce retour. :up:
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Ça m'étonne qu'autant de monde s'interresse à un topic sur Ministry sur ce forum :o

bien hâte de l'écouter sinon...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le 3 mars en Europe.
AFM has announced the signing of industrial veterans MINISTRY, who will release their comeback album Relapse on March 3rd. Prior to the album, the band will release a digital single, entitled '99%' on December 23rd.

Currently, Ministry mastermind Al Jourgensen is finalizing the last mixes on the highly-anticipated new material.

Says Jourgensen: “Our 13th Planet Record releases have been distributed in Europe via AFM through our partner Soulfood Music in Germany for several years now, and we have established a solid business relationship, so it made perfect sense to take the next step and have AFM Records come on board and be involved with the new Ministry release for worldwide and digital distribution. I’m pretty psyched about the collaboration, based on the response and enthusiasm I’ve received from AFM so far…”
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Jourgensen affirme que ça sera son dernier album :

http://www.lithiummagazine.com/intervie ... -31st-2012
Lithium Magazine: I love "Relapse". I've played it through a few times, and I like the sound of all of it. I genuinely feel like that you're going out on a high point.

Al: Yeah, I'm not doing another after this. MINISTRY is a lot different than all the other side projects I do. MINISTRY is very labor intensive (laughs), there's a lot of thinking going on, whereas the other projects, we just get drunk and jam and figure it out later. It's like the BUCK SATAN record is completely mayhem. That's what's great about that; it kind of replaces REVCO for me in the sense of having a party atmosphere for music. Whereas MINISTRY is, like I said, labor intensive and a lot of thinking going and a lot of production, it's just too much, man. I can't sustain that for that long, but the other projects are just a gas.

Lithium Magazine: Good, that's cool. You've mentioned in other interviews that this is definitely the last nail in the coffin for MINISTRY as a band, so I feel pretty fortunate that you're coming back and you made another album. I've been a fan for a while.

Al: Well, thank you, and like I said I was roped into this; I didn't want to do it, but you can blame Mike Scaccia for this album. (laughs) He was all over my case, just cracking the whip, getting me to sing vocals and stuff. He really believed in the album and then when I hear the whole thing put together I'm like, "Wow, this is pretty good." But no more man, I'm serious. I know you've heard this from me before but that was for health reasons, this one I'm healthy, I can't do these kinds of intense albums anymore. I'd rather just jam and get drunk with a bunch of hillbillies.
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

quel couillon, ce mec. Il va retourner jammer et se bourrer la gueule avec ses potes "hillbilly" et puis revenir dans 5-6 ans quand il a aura de nouveau bespin de thunes. :beurk:
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

C'est vrai que ça fait pas très crédible le coup du dernier album...qui revient tous les 5 ans :nul:
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Nouveau morceau ici :

Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

ça envoie mais j'aime pas du tout, un des pire refrain de tous les temps pour moi
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Un autre nouveau morceau :

Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Au début j'ai cru que c'était Rob Zombie, la chanson est sympas mais ça fait pas très Ministry
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Et le clip :

gedral
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par gedral »

Le début est prometteur mais ça retombe vite. Un peu déçu.
paraphé
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Putain mais les paroles sont tellement à chier, j'arrive pas à me concentrer sur la musique :nul:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

L'album en écoute intégrale ici :

http://www.metalinjection.net/av/minist ... bum-stream
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dans les charts :
Industrial veterans MINISTRY’s new studio album „Relapse“ enters the charts in Germany (#72), Sweden (#54), Switzerland (#99) and U.S.A.’s billboard (#154). Congratulations!
Jeto
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par Jeto »

Je trouve ça fade ! sans saveur ! C'est la deception de l'année 2012 pour ma part ! mais je vais quant même le voir au lez'art scenique !
GO ! GO ! Power Ranger !!!!
metalion
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalion »

Hmmm!! Déjà je suis assez surpris et content de trouver ce topic sur le site. :bravo: :up: . Venons en à l'album, après un last sucker dévastateur qui s'inscrivait dans la lignée du brutal rio grande, oncle Al nous fait un retour aussi inattendu qu'inespéré compte tenu des propos qu'il a tenu à l'issue de la grande tournée de 2008. Je m'attendais à quelque chose d'un peu mieux sur cet album, sans saveur qui donne l'impression qu'on nous sert une énième formule bien connu comme si notre Al pointait à l'usine. Quand à l'histoire du dernier album, je suppose qu'elle doit faire marrer l'assemblée ici présente autant que les promesses de nos politiques. :D ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Ministry - From Beer To Eternity

Message par Everflow »

Il s'agira du testament du groupe.
According to Noisey, industrial metal pioneers MINISTRY will release a new album, "From Beer To Eternity", in September. The CD was written last December over a 19-day period prior to the death of the band's guitarist, Mike Scaccia.

"This was one of the most creative MINISTRY tracking sessions ever. The band was on fire!" MINISTRY mainman Al Jourgensen tells the site. "We were having fun, we were coming up with great ideas and experimenting with everything we've ever wanted to do, from STONES-y blues to dub and, of course, heavy guitar-based rock. It was too easy. No fighting, no problems. Nothing goes that well without the floor eventually falling out."

Jourgensen completed the tracks during the first three months of 2013 at 13th Planet Records in his El Paso compound with co-producer Sammy D'Ambruoso, and engineer/keyboard programmer Aaron Havill.

"It was the most emotionally difficult project I've ever done, but it was the most rewarding," Jourgensen said. "Mikey was amazed with the songs when he was working on them, and I know he's looking down at us now and he's totally stoked with what we came up with."

Jourgensen plans to promote "From Beer To Eternity" along with his authorized biography, "Ministry: The Lost Gospels According To Al Jourgensen", which is due in August through Da Capo Press. "Maybe we'll do one big show with Tommy [Victor, guitar] and Sin [Quirin, guitar] and the guys who made this band possible for the past few years. That would be a nice tribute to Mikey. But I can't do a whole tour without him. MINISTRY was his life almost as much as mine, and I'm afraid it has to die with him. But damn if we didn't go out with a bang!"

"From Beer To Eternity" track listing:

01. Hail To His Majesty
02. Punch In The Face
03. Permawar
04. Perfect Storm
05. Fairly Unbalanced
06. The Horror
07. Side FX Include Mikey's Middle Finger (T.V.4)
08. Lesson Unlearned
09. Thanx But No Thanx
10. Change Of Luck
11. Enjoy The Silence
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Ministry : Enjoy The Quiet - Live At Wacken 2012

Message par Everflow »

Voici le testament live du groupe, en hommage notamment à Mike Scaccia :
Industrial metal pioneers MINISTRY will release their final live DVD, "Enjoy The Quiet - Live At Wacken 2012", on August 2. The disc captures the final show of the band's 2012 "Relapse" tour at Wacken Open Air festival in Wacken, Germany. Frontman Al Jourgensen was still battling severe dysentery when he took the stage at Wacken on August 3, 2012 in front of 75,000 screaming fans. Through sheer willpower, he was able to hold himself together and perform in Wacken at his utmost peak with a band of traveling bandits he considered close friends as well as gifted musicians.

Tragically, MINISTRY's longtime guitarist and Jourgensen's best friend Mike Scaccia died less than five months later after tracking songs for MINISTRY's final album, "From Beer To Eternity", which is scheduled for a September 6, 2013 release.

"Mikey was in his version of heaven at Wacken," Jourgensen says. "His guitar playing was the heart and soul of MINISTRY and he loved that band more than everyone — even me. He's the one who convinced me to continue when I swore I was done with it."

"From Beer To Eternity" is dedicated to the memory of Scaccia, as is "Enjoy the Quiet - Live At Wacken", which will debut at the already sold-out 2013 Wacken Open Air festival in Germany August 1-3, 2013. The project is a collaboration between 13th Planet Records and UDR/Wacken Records GmbH.

Jourgensen says: "Not only is this DVD a great recording of Mikey at his absolute best performance, in his element, having the time of his life, it's one of the last live official videos of the band ever. If you didn't see the tour, you'll want to catch what you missed. And if you were there, well, you saw a piece of history and the DVD will make a great souvenir — or a great drink coaster."

"Enjoy The Quiet" captures the transcendent chaos of MINISTRY's sixth-to-last performance in all its kinetic glory. The fourth live MINISTRY release, the DVD may be their best yet. The members were all clean and the chemistry between the musicians was spellbinding.

"Seriously, the Wacken show was special," Jourgensen says. "The crowd was great and the band were so tight and heavy, they blew everyone away."

Usually bands at major festivals draw major reaction for their greatest hits and the audience members cross their arms when the groups play their newer material. But the Wacken crowd was just as excited to hear MINISTRY blast through songs from their 2012 album, "Relapse" — the show opener "Ghouldiggers", "99%ers" and the title track — as they were to hear "New World Order (N.W.O.)" from the band's 1992 classic "Psalm 69: The Way To Succeed And The Way To Suck Eggs".

"Enjoy The Quiet" was shot in high-definition video on a multitude of cameras with 5.1 stereo sound. The DVD features eight songs from the last four MINISTRY albums; "Just One Fix" and "New World Order (N.W.O.)" from "Psalm 69"; and "Thieves" from 1989's "The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste", the record that established MINISTRY as an industrial metal force long before the genre had a name. The DVD also features music videos for "Ghouldiggers" and "99%ers", shot by Zach Passero.

The 2012 Wacken performance marked Jourgensen's second appearance at the legendary festival. MINISTRY had previously played Wacken in 2006 on their "Rio Grande Blood" tour the same day as AMON AMARTH, CELTIC FROST, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CARNIVORE, SIX FEET UNDER and others.

With 16 million records sold worldwide, six Grammy nominations and kudos from industrial and metal bands including NINE INCH NAILS, SLIPKNOT and KORN, Al Jourgensen has earned the title "godfather of industrial metal." Subversive, political and ever able to develop new methods of sonic demolition, Jourgensen remains the voice of generation anarchy at a time when most rock veterans have relented to releasing half-assed albums and touring a yearly greatest-hits package to maintain the upkeep on their mansions.

"Enjoy The Quiet - Live At Wacken 2012" track listing:

Wacken 2012

01. Ghouldiggers
02. No "W"
03. Rio Grande Blood
04. LiesLiesLies
05. 99 Percenters
06. Life Is Good
07. Waiting
08. Relapse
09. New World Order (N.W.O.)
10. Just One Fix
11. Thieves

Bonus Disc: Wacken 2006

01. Fear Is Big Business
02. Señor Peligro
03. No "W"
04. Rio Grande Blood
05. The Great Satan
06. Waiting
07. LiesLiesLies
08. Worthless
09. Wrong
10. New World Order (N.W.O.)
11. Just One Fix
12. Thieves
13. Khyber Pass
14. Psalm 69

MINISTRY lineup on "Enjoy The Quiet - Live At Wacken 2012":

Al Jourgensen: vocals, guitar
Mike Scaccia: guitar
Sin Quirin: guitar
John Bechdel: keyboards
Casey Orr: bass
Aaron Rossi: drums
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Al Jourgensen, six-time Grammy-nominated godfather of industrial metal, will release his band MINISTRY's 13th studio album, "From Beer To Eternity", on September 6 via 13th Planet Records.

As fans of the band know, after last year there wasn't going to be another MINISTRY album, but as Jourgensen put it recently, "I had no choice."

Sessions for what would become "From Beer To Eternity" began last December at Jourgensen's 13th Planet compound in El Paso, Texas, with Jourgensen (who produced the album, composed the music and wrote the lyrics for all 11 songs), guitarists Mike Scaccia and Sin Quirin, drummer Aaron Rossi and bassist Tony Campos. Rough tracks for 18 songs were finished on December 19, and three days later, the 47-year old Scaccia died from a heart attack he suffered onstage while playing a live show with his band RIGOR MORTIS in Dallas, Texas. Jourgensen, Quirin, Rossi and Campos were absolutely devastated.

"We have never, in the history of MINISTRY, ever had a tracking session like that before," states Jourgensen. "Everything went so smoothly, it was surreal. And Mikey was so on fire and inspired, and really a driving force for this record."

After returning from Scaccia's funeral in Dallas, and shouldering the weight of grief as well as the desire to honor his fallen comrade, Jourgensen locked himself in his studio with his engineer and co-producer Sammy D'Ambruoso for three excruciating months. "There was no choice," Jourgensen says of the bittersweet production process. "During the tracking sessions, Mikey was smiling and going, 'You know what, Al? This is by far and away the best MINISTRY album we've ever done together. This is awesome.'

"I'm super proud of 'From Beer To Eternity', because it's my tribute to Mikey's incredible talent, and I feel it honors him and all of the years we spent together making music."

From the schizophrenic opening cut, the sarcasm-dripping, sound effect-laden "Hail To His Majesty (Peasants)" to the thrash-punk riffs andbooming bass reverberations of "Punch In The Face", to "Change Of Luck", a song that Jourgensen wrote directly about Scaccia's death, "From Beer To Eternity" pulls no punches, sounding at once familiar, yet completely fresh and inspired. The release also includes "Side F/X Include Mikey's Middle Finger / TV4", which old-school MINISTRY fans will recognize as a continuum in a series of TV songs that began in the mid-1990s, and underscores Scaccia's birthright as one of the greatest metal guitarists in the world.

"PermaWar", the first single from "From Beer To Eternity", will drop digitally via iTunes in late July as a three-track maxi single. Additionally, 13th Planet Records will be releasing special products for "From Beer To Eternity", including a special limited-edition digipak with 13 tracks, a special FanBox edition, as well as vinyl and limited-edition 12-inch picture discs.

MINISTRY will support "From Beer To Eternity" with a cavalcade of music videos, off-the-wall making-of digital clips, and an ongoing "dog-blog" commentary by Jourgensen's two Labradors, Lemmy and Ozzy, who were present every step of the way during the recording and mixing of "From Beer To Eternity", and have launched their own Facebook page.

But wait, there's more. In addition to "From Beer To Eternity" coming in September, July 9 will see the release of Jourgensen's authorized biography, "Ministry: The Lost Gospels According To Al Jourgensen", penned by Jourgensen with Jon Wiederhorn on DaCapo Press. "Ministry" is a memoir both ugly and captivating, revealing Jourgensen as a man who lived a hard life his own way without making compromises. Then, the two-disc DVD "Ministry: Enjoy the Quiet - Live at Wacken 2012" debuts at the already sold-out Wacken Open Air 2013 festival in Germany August 1-3. Shot live in concert at one of MINISTRY's final shows of the band's 2012 tour at Wacken Open Air in front of 75,000 fans, the DVD features "New World Order", "99 Percenters", "Ghouldiggers", "Psalm 69", "Thieves", "Just One Fix" and "Khyber Pass".
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Maintenant que le groupe est encore actif, un live va prochainement sortir, annoncé comme le tout dernier de leur carrière :hum: :
Live 2012 - DeFiBriLaTour
Release: 7. July ( UK) , 8. July ( USA) UDR/ADA

Ministry wrote and changed the music industry. The band as a sonic bomb that knocked the world off its feet. After 31 years of performing this will be the last ever live document – The Last Tangle In Paris

Ministry's ‚Last Tangle In Paris‘ documents a time capsule in music history which will never be repeated. In addition to Ministry’s live performances it also embodies rare backstage footage and one-on-one interviews.
Ministry founder and front man, Al Jourgensen, always stated that there will be no tour ever again and this release is Ministry‘s last live performance and document.

The US leg of the DeFiBRilLaTouR was a four-city run in Denver, Los Angeles, New York, with two shows in Chicago. After that the band embarked on their seven-week European leg of the DeFiBRiLlaTouR including festivals and shows in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Ireland, United Kingdom, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, The Czech Republic and Russia.
Legendary songs performed and content on the DVD include Psalm 69 and New World Order. As a special bonus the digipak version includes a Ministry tour retrospective double audio album with live performances dating back to 2006.

This last and precious statement is available in 2CD & DVD digipak, BluRay & 2 CD Amaray, 2 x Vinyl Gatefold 160 gram as well as digital audio and video and as simple CD package

Line Up:
Al Jourgensen (lead vocal & guitar), Michael Scaccia (guitar), Sin Qurin (guitar), John Bechdel ( keyboards & samplers), Aaron Rossi (drums), Casey Orr (bass)

DVD/BluRay Tracklisting:
1. Ghouldiggers
2. No ‘W’
3. Senor Peligro
4. LiesLiesLies
5. 99%ers
6. Life Is Good
7. Relapse
8. The Last Sucker
9. Psalm 69
10. New World Order
11. Just One Fix
12. Thieves

Audio CD Tracklisting:
1.Ghouldiggers
2. No ‘W’
3. Senor Peligro
4. LiesLiesLies
5. 99%ers
6. Life Is Good
7. Relapse
8. The Last Sucker
9. Psalm 69
10. New World Order
11. Just One Fix
12. Thieves

CD 1
Retrosperspective Tracklisting:
1. Ghouldiggers
2. No ’W’
3. Senior Peligro
4. Rio Grande Blood
5. LiesLiesLies
6. 99%ers
7. Life Is Good
8. Relapse
9. The Last Sucker

CD 2
Retrosperspective Tracklisting:
1. Psalm 69
2. New World Order
3. Just One Fix
4. Thieves
5. Khyber Pass
6. Fear is Big Business
7. Let’s Go
8. Watch Yourself
9. So What
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Remixes en vue :

Industrial metallers Ministry have recently launched the Ministry Mondays series where they offer weekly free downloads. Each Monday the band will post a song from their From Beer To Eternity remix album in the same order as on the album. Following that, they will also continue the series with remixes of material from their Relapse album. This week we have "Permawar" which you can download at this location. You can download the MP3 version but there is also a link to the full 320 experience.

Al Jourgensen explained the series: "You've all been asking about the From Beer To Eternity remix album... well... I'm finally releasing it...for FREE! All I ask is that you like my Alien Jourgensen and Ministry fan pages on Facebook AND hit up my Twitter @alfknjourgensen. And throw up a link to my new website, http://al-jourgensen.squarespace.com from your website, spacebook, twatter...you get the idea.

"How fuckin easy was that... one new track gets released EVERY Monday (along with some extras on the Pirate Bay...that's right...I said Pirate Bay) and it will be released in the same order as on the album. If that weren't enough...we're gonna do the same with the Relapse remixxxes after the From Beer To Eternity's are all done... so download away.."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le nouveau line-up pour les concerts :

Al Jourgensen - Vocals
Monte Pittman (PRONG, MADONNA) - Guitar
Sin Quirin - Guitar
Tony Campos (SOULFLY, STATIC-X) - Bass
Aaron Rossi - Drums
John Bechdel - Keyboards
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Pour la petite info, Ministry tournera aux USA et en Asie en 2015...avant de venir en Europe en 2016.
Si d'ici là c'est pas annulé bien sûr.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Répondre