Kadavar (hard rock pysché, Allemagne)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Version audio, heureusement! :D (studio peut être! ;) )
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Voici cette fois bel et bien un extrait live :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Check out the premiere of “Into the Night” by Kadavar, one of four new songs that will be released later this month on the new compilation Riley Hawk: Northwest Blow Out EP, presented by Scion AV. All of the included tracks from this free EP were chosen by pro skater Riley Hawk and the release is tied to the forthcoming video series Scion x Riley Hawk: Driven, which follows him and the Shep Dawgs as they hit their favorite skateparks in the Pacific Northwest.

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouvel album annoncé pour août :
After spending the last 4 months in the studio, working on it non-stop, Berlin, Germany-based classic rock overlords KADAVAR have finalized the production process of their brand new album. The third KADAVAR album will be entitled »Berlin« and is slated for an August 21, 2015 release.
Albumphoto by Elizaveta Porodina (http://www.porodina.net)

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Encore un extrait :

Pierre Desproges
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

C'est toujours aussi bon! :rock:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

le groupe prépare un album 100% visuel :
After excessively touring with latest album "Berlin" in 2015, Kadavar has cooked up a new and exciting project for 2016.

Together with long-time friend and collaborator Nathini van der Meer, Kadavar is working on the band's first "visual album" - 12 short films accompanying each of the album's songs, to be released once a month throughout the entirety of the year. Nuclear Blast comments:

"Lupus Lindemann wrote the song 'Pale Blue Eyes' when Kadavar visited the Salton Sea on their first trip through the United States, playing the stage of the infamous 'Range' at the Slab City Prom 2013. Slab City or 'The Slabs' is a snowbird campsite in the Californian Sonora Desert 156 miles northeast of San Diego, where RV-people, outlaws and squatters from across North America formed a wild and lawless 'city' from debris around the famous and colorful Salvation Mountain build by Leonard Knight in the 1980s.

"There are no rules in the slabs (besides 'don't be an asshole') and during one of those memorable Slab City nights, the Kadavar guys found themselves dancing around the fire alongside this wild desert bunch, dressed in discarded ball-gowns, and watching the sunrise from atop the salvation mountain. This song, an ode about 'a mysterious lady with pale blue eyes,' is actually about cross-dressing drummer Tiger in his purple dress, looking so fine..

"For the first video release of this visual album, Nathini van der Meer traveled back into the desert to find a real Slab City original - Mopard the Wizard of East Jesus - whom she followed on one of his walks through the desert. The video for 'Pale Blue Eyes' is set to be released next week!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album en septembre :
Berlin, Germany-based rock overlords, Kadavar, have announced the details for their upcoming fourth studio album, Rough Times. The album will be released on September 29th via Nuclear Blast.

Commented drummer Tiger: "The process of making this record was quite intense. I kind of went through my inner hell. Working all day, you're fine but at night all these things were torturing me. The new songs are crazy and absurd sometimes, but also serious and very personal. It's the ambiguity that holds Rough Times together. Every song evolved from a certain strong feeling.

“We chose the title because it has this duality. It's not just funny, yet it's not a complete serious title. we're doing fine, but something's missing in this world. We don't really fit in or want to but at the same time we're stuck in this. the times are rough when you wake up and just wanna die, but times can also be rough for very trivial reasons, the latter I have the feeling is very zeitgeisty.

“This collage for the cover is the perfect match for the title. I had this picture in my head throughout the whole process. It's a little rough, but this picture tells a lot."

Added singer/guitarist Lupus: "For me it's a very serious title, bar any humor. We maintain the achievements of our elders, such as women rights, peace and a corporate Europe by touring through clubs, sniffing 100 euro bills through our noses and call attention to ourselves by posting insta stories. Meanwhile people rising to power decline economy, free thinking and progress. If we don't start to really care for this heritage and leave it to people who just want to enrich themselves, we will soon face Rough Times.

“The album itself is a journey through our states of mind. The first three songs is us venting our spleen. About everything and everyone we despise - until towards the end when there's something kinda like hope."

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Album live et clip en bonus :
Berlin based rock overlords Kadavar have announced the release of a new live album called "Live in Copenhagen," featuring their transcendent show at Pumpehuset in Denmark's capital in November 2017 during the band's tour in support of the most recent album, Rough Times.

To celebrate the announcement, the band has premiered the official video for 'You Found The Best In Me', which was shot on the beach at Dunajam in Sardinia. You can check it out below.

"Live In Copenhagen" tracklisting:

1. Skeleton Blues
2. Doomsday Machine
3. Pale Blue Eyes
4. Into The Wormhole
5. The Old Man
6. Die Baby Die
7. Black Sun
8. Living In Your Head
9. Into The Night
10. Forgotten Past
11. Tibulation Nation