Red Dragon Cartel : nouveau groupe de Jake E. Lee

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Son remplaçant pour les prochains concerts est déjà connu, il s'agit de Michael Beck (ex-Scary Hairy).
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Au tour du bassiste de partir, lui aussi déjà remplacé :
Bassist Greg Chaisson has announced his departure from RED DRAGON CARTEL, the band led by former OZZY OSBOURNE and BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee. Greg says: "I'm afraid to say real life just jumped right up and got in the way of my good time. I can no longer take any more time away from my regular job. I want to thank everyone in the RED DRAGON CARTEL organization, and most of all, my best friend Jake E. Lee. And a very special thanks to all of you who have treated me so great! They will continue on without me and it will be fantastic as always."
Chaisson's replacement in RED DRAGON CARTEL is Anthony Esposito, who has previously played with Ace Frehley.

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ils ont encore un autre chanteur, M. Beck se serait notamment fait remarquer pour avoir chanté les paroles de 'Now You See It (Now You Don't)' (Ozzy Osbourne) au lieu de 'The Ultimate Sin' lors de son premier concert avec RDC :
RED DRAGON CARTEL, the band led by former OZZY OSBOURNE and BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee, has tapped singer Chas West (pictured; Jason Bonham, LYNCH MOB, 3 LEGGED DOGG) to front the group for its next round of tour dates, which kicks off this Friday, May 1 in Portland, Oregon.

RED DRAGON CARTEL's most recent vocalist, Michael Beck, played his last show with the band on April 26 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Beck made headlines earlier in the month when he inexplicably sang the lyrics to Osbourne's "Now You See It (Now You Don't)" while the rest of RED DRAGON CARTEL played "The Ultimate Sin" at their first show together in Miami, Florida.

RED DRAGON CARTEL in March announced the departure of singer Darren James Smith and addition of Beck.

Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Oui je l'ai vu et le chanteur était aussi nul à chier que le précédent! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faut vraiment qu'il fasse quelque chose là ...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

En tout cas on est sûr d'une chose .....

C'est que Jacky lit !!!!!

mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le coup d'inverser les paroles de 2 chansons est fort, même Ozzy n'aurait peut-être pas réussi à faire aussi bien :D
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

La boucle est bouclée, Darren Smith revient :
Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel have checked in with the following surprise announcement:

"We would officially like to welcome Darren James Smith (Harem Scarem) back to Red Dragon Cartel! He will be reuniting with the band for shows on September 6th and 10th in California followed by a tour of Japan that begins on September 15th! The band will be taking the rest of 2015 off from touring to hit the studio and start recording. The highly anticipated second album from Jake and RDC will be ready for release in the first few months of 2016!"

Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 chanteurs différents en moins de 2 ans quand même !
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Black Sabbath (1983-1985) vient d'être battu. :bow:
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

quel merdier ! ça me fait de la peine pour Jacky E. Lee tout ça !
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Bon on parlait pas assez du groupe ces derniers temps, du coup voilà une nouvelle petite histoire.

Leur limousine a pris feu :

According to KTVU, authorities in the South Bay are investigating a limo that caught on fire near the Stevens Creek Boulevard exit on I-280 early Wednesday evening, according to CHP.

The fire was first reported shortly before 6 PM according to CHP reports. The CHP said the limo was carrying six people belonging to the band Red Dragon Cartel which features former Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee.

Officers said the band members and the driver noticed an electrical short. When they saw smoke, the driver quickly evacuated the limo. The fire temporarily shut down two lanes and there were some traffic delays.

Read more at KTVU.

A message from the band states: “Thanks to the quick action of our driver and a little luck on our side, we are all safe and sound. Thanks to everyone for your concern.”

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Jake E. Lee is best known for playing with Ozzy Osbourne in the mid-1980s and later in his own band Badlands, but in 2013 he formed Red Dragon Cartel. Now, his band will release a new album album, Patina, on November 9th via Frontiers Music Srl. Check out below two songs from this release: "Crocked Man" and "Havana".

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre