Panzer : Schmier (Destruction) et des membres d'Accept

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ben c'est pas si différent que ça des albums de solo de Frank, juste un peu thrashisé, non? :)
Voire même de Headhunter.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Dark Avenger
Fan de Gojira et Pantera
Fan de Gojira et Pantera

Message par Dark Avenger »

Keyser a écrit :J'attendais rien de cette collaboration mais ça a plutôt l'air sympathique à l'écoute des extraits. Toujours mieux en tout cas que les bouses sur lesquelles chante Schmier depuis 25 ans :D
Headhunter c'est de la bouse?
Ad Metal Eternam a écrit :Clair ! Et puis Thrashos a le truc qui fait les vrais thrasheux et que n'auront jamais les donneurs de leçons pseudo-élitistes qui croient tout savoir: il est sympa :yeah:
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Vachement plus trashisé même. Et puis sur Loyal To noone, je trouve que je chanteur est énorme (celui d'après est bien aussi). Là, la voix, j'accroche pas.
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Dark Avenger a écrit :
Keyser a écrit :J'attendais rien de cette collaboration mais ça a plutôt l'air sympathique à l'écoute des extraits. Toujours mieux en tout cas que les bouses sur lesquelles chante Schmier depuis 25 ans :D
Headhunter c'est de la bouse?
Je pensais surtout au Destruction post-80. Jamais écouté Headhunter!
Dark Avenger
Fan de Gojira et Pantera
Fan de Gojira et Pantera

Message par Dark Avenger »

Ah,ok. J'aimais bien il y a 10 ans des albums comme Metal Discharge et All Hell Breaks Loose; mais le peu que j'ai entendu du Destruction récent ne m'a pas vraiment donné envie de m'y attarder.
Ad Metal Eternam a écrit :Clair ! Et puis Thrashos a le truc qui fait les vrais thrasheux et que n'auront jamais les donneurs de leçons pseudo-élitistes qui croient tout savoir: il est sympa :yeah:
Monster
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Monster »

Je sais que ce n'est pas le sujet mais du Destruction récent je ne connais que All Hell Breaks Loose, vraiment pas terrible. La prod est dégueulasse, plus compressé au niveau du son tu meurs, le pire de la Loudness War. Le groupe s'est mis en mode "hé t'as vu c'est nous qu'on est les plus bourrins" mais on retient pas grand chose niveau riff et solo. Si le reste est dans la même veine ça promet.
Dowëri lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

le problème du destruction periode actuelle c'est que les morceaux t'en 2 3 qui tres bon : thrash till death , the alliance of hell..., voir the butcher strikes back apres le reste ca se retient pas vraiment.
Un concert de destruction, ce qu'on attend c'est les classiques
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

au final un album qui s’écoute et qui est pas trop mal mais bon qui finira sur les étageres ou alors qu'on écouteras une a 2 fois et qu'on oubliera assez facilement.
Les deux extraits proposés sont loin d’être les meilleurs morceaux de l'album mais point de thrash juste du gros heavy metal.
La bonne surprise de l’album reste la bonne reprise de "Murders the skies" de Gary moore.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Et voici le clip complet :

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Comment ruiner un symbole de virilité avec une voix de Gremlins.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ce titre est un peu bordélique vocalement parlant et très commun musicalement...

Pierre Desproges
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

Ouais, ben j'accroche pas... C'est un peu la déception après Loyal to None et Right to the Guts d'Herman Frank... :,(
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Over'phil a écrit :au final un album qui s’écoute et qui est pas trop mal mais bon qui finira sur les étageres ou alors qu'on écouteras une a 2 fois et qu'on oubliera assez facilement.
C'était un peu à prévoir malheureusement ça! Mais bon je vais essayer de me procurer l'album quand même histoire d'en entendre un peu plus que ces extraits.
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Herman Frank a quitté le groupe, il est remplacé par 2 guitaristes : V.O. Pulver (Poltergeist, potes de Schmier) et Pontus Norgren (Hammerfall). Un nouveau titre est mis en ligne pour l'occasion.
erman metal act Panzer - featuring bassist/vocalist Schmier (Destruction) and ex-Accept drummer Stefan Schwarzmann - announced a new lineup. Replacing Herman Frank on guitar will be Poltergeist guitarist V.O. Pulver and HammerFall's Pontus Norgren.

"After producing the debut with Panzer, the guys asked me to help them out live to help provide the double axe-attack on stage", recalls V.O. Pulver. "Of course I took the opportunity to rock out with my buddies. And when the chance came up to join them permanently, I didn't hesitate to accept and now I can't wait to play the sound of my youth!"

Pontus Norgren was just as excited to join the heavy metal war machine: "It was not a hard decision when I got asked to join the Panzer project, it was a straight up YES! To be able to create music with good friends is the most important thing in my world and in this band, having fun when making music, is number one. I'm looking forward to all of the craziness that the future is going to bring with these guys. So let's kick some serious...!"

Fans of the band can expect a loud comeback in 2017, since Schmier has already revealed some great news about the band's future plans: "(The German) Panzer was always about some friends jamming their favorite music, without any pressure of the business and exaggerated expectations. We have decided to release this brand new song 'Satan's Hollow' for the fans as a statement, because people ask me all the time 'Will Panzer go on?' This track simply shows that we are creative and working on a new record for 2017! The next album will continue our tribute to our roots with pure fuckin' METAL! Oh and one more little thing – as we have a Swedish and Swiss member now, just simply call us Panzer!"

Panzer made the announcement in a video clip featuring the new song "Satan's Hollow," which you can check out in the player below. "We decided to give the fans an impression of the new Panzer line-up with the brand new track 'Satan's Hollow'", Schmier comments. "It stands for all of our trademarks; straight-in-your-face melting metal with an old school melodic vibe - pure energy and shredding lead guitars! We pay tribute to the music we grew up with. I hope our fans enjoy this new song as much as we do - expect the new album before summer 2017!!"
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

C'est marrant, je trouve que ça ressemble vachement plus à ce que fait Hermann Frank en solo que quand il était dans le groupe. :D
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie de l'album en septembre.
PÄNZER, the heavy metal "supergroup" featuring DESTRUCTION frontman Schmier alongside Pontus Norgren (HAMMERFALL) and V.O. Pulver (G.U.R.D., POLTERGEIST) on guitar and Stefan Schwarzmann (ACCEPT, ex-RUNNING WILD) on drums, will release its second album, "Fatal Command", in early September via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2014's "Send Them All To Hell" will mark PÄNZER's first release since the departure of guitarist Herman Frank (ACCEPT, VICTORY), who left the group to focus on his solo project.

A new song PÄNZER song titled "Satan's Hollow" can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.

In a recent interview with Metal Master Kingdom, Schmier said about PÄNZER: "Lineup changes are always a little difficult, but, basically, the backbone of the band didn't change at all; we kept everything rolling. And it's great fun. To me, it's a great alternative to play heavy metal — just straight metal and maybe very German also. And there's no limits; we just do what we want. There's no high expectations that we have to sound like this or that; we just praise the good old fucking metal."

Regarding the musical direction of "Fatal Command", Schmier said: "It's a lot of JUDAS PRIEST, ACCEPT… but there's also a lot of fast-forward music. There's no ballads… I think the new one is even more melodic [than the first one]. There's some really catchy choruses and nice hooklines, a lot of great lead guitars, double harmonies everywhere and stuff."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/panzer ... MWzCOB8.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Attention la pochette :mad:

Plein de zicos connus dans cette vidéo :
Said Schmier: "It is a hot topic: How much of your personal freedom are you willing to sacrifice for our safety? When I dived into this subject and the whole Edward Snowden story, it has really caught me and I had to write a song about it. Is he a hero or a traitor? He is a very smart man for sure that showed the world the truth about the monitored surveillance system worldwide.

"The idea to bring fellow friends and musicians into the lyric video was very exciting. We are all free minds and global citizens of this world. I hate to see all we have achieved drifting apart again.

"The song itself is a really catchy powerful smasher with my fave solo from Pontus of the whole record.

"I hope people enjoy the music and the topic itself is something worth reading about.

"I have a lot of respect for free spirits and mankind needs them to NOT drift into chaos and war again.

"I know many metalheads don't wanna deal with politics but this affects all of us in the end!"

Musicians featured in the clip:

* Andreas "Gerre" Geremia (TANKARD)
* Mille Petrozza (KREATOR)
* Thomas "Angelripper" Such (SODOM)
* Dani Filth (CRADLE OF FILTH)
* Sabina Classen (HOLY MOSES)
* Max Cavalera (SOULFLY)
* Mat Sinner (PRIMAL FEAR)
* Seraina (BURNING WITCHES)
* René (EQUILIBRIUM)
* Frank (BETONTOD)
* Victor (ALMANAC)
* ACCU§ER
* Anthony "Abaddon" Bray and Tony "Demolition Man" Dolan (VENOM INC.)
* Fredrik and Emil (LANCER)

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/panzer ... 5jWdEqw.99
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

ca se voit que hermann franck n'est plus dans le groupe, je trouve ça moins allemand musicalement par rapport au premier opus. C'est moi ou la maniere de Schmier de chanter a un poil changer aussI?
mettre autant de monde dans le clip avec un scotche sur la bouche c'est pas d'un intérêt ultime même si ca colle au concept du morceau .
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Schmier quitte le groupe.
DESTRUCTION frontman Schmier has exited PÄNZER, the heavy metal "supergroup" featuring Pontus Norgren (HAMMERFALL) and V.O. Pulver (G.U.R.D., POLTERGEIST) on guitar and Stefan Schwarzmann (ACCEPT, ex-RUNNING WILD) on drums.

Schmier said in a statement: "I had some great fun with PÄNZER the last years, but now it is time for me to move on! Yes, I need to let go.

"I wanna focus a 100% on DESTRUCTION and the upcoming challenges. A new drummer and a new record...

"I wanna thank all the PÄNZER boys and hope they will go on without me, I was never a great heavy metal singer but I had fun doing it!

"Goodbyes are never easy but I need to do this for the sake of my lifetime project, my privacy and my future!

"Thanks to those who supported my PÄNZER years — united we stand! See you hopefully soon on the stages of the world…"

PÄNZER released its second album, "Fatal Command", last October via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2014's "Send Them All To Hell" marked PÄNZER's first release since the departure of guitarist Herman Frank (ACCEPT, VICTORY), who left the group to focus on his solo project.

In an interview with Metal Master Kingdom, Schmier said about PÄNZER: "Lineup changes are always a little difficult, but, basically, the backbone of the band didn't change at all; we kept everything rolling. And it's great fun. To me, it's a great alternative to play heavy metal — just straight metal and maybe very German also. And there's no limits; we just do what we want. There's no high expectations that we have to sound like this or that; we just praise the good old fucking metal."
Répondre