Omnium Gatherum (death metal mélodique, Finlande)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Phoenix777
Spotlight Kid
Spotlight Kid

Message par Phoenix777 »

Two new songs from the 4th album of Omnium Gatherum entitled "The Redshfit" are available here : http://www.myspace.com/omniumgatherum

The album is now available on Candlelight Records

:rock:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le groupe sort bientôt un 6ème album, "Beyond" (le 22 février sous format digital et le 25 février en Europe chez Lifeforce).

Tracklist et cover :

1. Luoto - 2. New Dynamic - 3. In the Rim - 4. Nightwalkers - 5. Formidable - 6. The Sonic Sign - 7. Who Could Say - 8. The Unknowing - 9. Living in Me - 10. White Palace.

L'album est déjà en écoute intégrale, si vous êtes intéressés par ce groupe de death mélodique venu de Finlande (et ça semble pas trop mal pour le genre !)
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Metal Cat
Holy Diver
Holy Diver

Message par Metal Cat »

j'ai découvert le groupe avec leur album précédent " New World Shadows" et j'avais bien accroché .J'vais jeter une oreille à celui-là
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Omnium Gatherum's new album “Grey Heavens” is set for release on February 26th, 2016 through Lifeforce Records in Europe, with a North American release date still being nailed down. Pre-orders are up here and the full track listing will be as follows:

1. The Pit
2. Skyline
3. Frontiers
4. Majesty and Silence
5. Rejuvenate!
6. Foundation
7. The Great Liberation
8. Ophidian Sunrise
9. These Grey Heavens
10. Storm Front
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

je ne connais pas du tout, mais comme ils sonrt co-headliner de la tournée de Draconian et qu´on a nos tickets pour le 26, je ne vais pas tarder à découvrir :bang:
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le titre d'ouverture :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

The Finns Omnium Gatherum have just released a new single! The melodic death metallers issued "Blade Reflections", a stand alone single and also shared a lyric video for it. Enjoy it below. The single is now available on all streaming and download platforms and will also be featured on a limited edition Omnium Gatherum/Skálmöld split 7", which will be available on the upcoming "Arctic Circle Alliance" European Tour.

Singer Jukka Pelkonen comments: "In the light of recent events we wanted to voice our opinion about the tragedy of suicide. This is a subject that may concern anyone at some point. 'Blade Reflections' is a statement against suicide and an encouragement to all of those who dwell in the depths of self-annihilation. Having been there myself too, I know how devastating it can be. There is nothing more precious than this life itself and it is worth seeing through. Though, we do not condemn those who choose to go, rather we want to stand by with all the rest, all of us, who are staying."

Guitarist Markus Vanhala adds: "'Blade Reflections' is a lil' older song that didn't entirely fit to our previous album, so here it is - as a single format standalone anthem! The song was produced in a kind of swansong recording session with our former long-time drummer Jarmo Pikka. So we still keep Tuomo Latvalas upcoming beats and styles as mystery for you til' the next album, the Century Media OG debut, which we're soon about to start recording. Before that, enjoy 'Blade Reflections' and come to see us on autumnal European stages in October/November during our 'Arctic Circle Alliance' co-headline tour with Icelanders of Skálmöld and Finnish fellows Stam1na opening all the evenings!"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album et extrait en contrastes.
With "Fortitude", Finnish melodic death metal force, Omnium Gatherum, present their new single taken off their upcoming album Origin, which will be released worldwide on November 5 via Century Media Records. From today on, this track will be available on all digital platforms alongside the previously released singles, "Paragon" and "Reckoning".

The video for "Fortitude" was directed, filmed and edited by Jari Heino. Aerial footage by Jani Vihavainen

About the place, where the band got together to shoot the video, they state: ”’Fortitude’ was filmed at Munapirtti, an island in the Southeast Finland, near Kotka. This cabin is the sacred sanctuary, our secret lair in the woods, where we have rehearsed many many bandcamps before entering the studios to record new albums since ‘New World Shadows’. Isolated from the world.”

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »