Conan (Doom des cavernes) - Blood Eagle

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le nouvel album des anglais sort le 03 mars chez Napalm Records.

Voici son contenu : 'Crown Of Talons' - 'Total Conquest' - 'Foehammer' - 'Gravity Chasm' - 'Horns For Teeth' - 'Altar Of Grief'.

Et un premier extrait en écoute : http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/166 ... foehammer/

Le groupe jouera au Hellfest, sous la Valley le vendredi.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le clip maintenant :

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le groupe change de bassiste :
"Chris Fielding has replaced Phil Coumbe on bass and backing vocals.

"There are two ways of doing this….. The first one is to react quickly and tell the world the minute the news occurs and then scramble around panicking….. Or the other way is to wait until everything has settled down and let people know when everything is sorted.

"We chose the latter.

"We finished recording Blood Eagle at the end of October 2013, looking forward to the year ahead and slowly making plans for our tours in March, April and May. However, on the 15th November Paul and I received a message from Phil stating that he wished to leave the band. For reasons that will remain personal to Phil he felt that he could no longer commit to the band and did not feel that he could honour the touring arrangements that we were putting together for 2014.

"Clearly this was a very big decision, and a difficult one as we loved working together, but this was how Phil felt. Paul and I reluctantly told him we respected his wishes. Phil is a great guy, and is still our very good friend, we will miss him a great deal and he has been instrumental in everything that we have done the last 2 years. We have a very heavy touring schedule over the next 12 months and it is understandable that this lifestyle is not for all of us.

"We have lots of great memories from our shows together, these will never go away and we are grateful for the time we spent together.

"In the days following Phil’s departure we spoke to one other Liverpool based bass player about jamming with us, we would have been more than happy with him joining but for several reasons it did not seem that it would be workable from a practical point of view.

"One evening, around a week or so later, we spoke to Chris Fielding and asked him if he would be interested in joining us. Chris quickly accepted and so we would like to formally welcome Chris to the band. Chris has produced everything we have done so far and so is an absolutely perfect replacement for Phil for several reasons – the main ones being that he is into this sort of music, he is musically very talented and has picked up the material easily and he is a great lad who we get along with well.

"We have been practicing with this line up since the middle of November 2013 (thanks to Phil for lending Chris his bass while Chris’ Fender endorsement was set up) and Chris is fully warmed up with the new material and some of the old material. In addition to an endorsement deal with Fender, our bass amps and cabs remain unchanged as they belong to the band. We will not suffer in terms of our live setup.

"Clearly Chris has commitments at Skyhammer Studio and so, from time to time, we may welcome a different bass player to the band – such as we are doing in May for our short run of shows in Europe when none other than David Perry joins us from Copenhagen. David played with us when we recorded the split with Slomatics.

"So there you have it, I hope you appreciate that we wanted to tell this story only once, and so this post is pretty long and we won’t be commenting further…….. We’re just looking forward to getting on the road with the new material and the new line up."
Voilà le genre de groupes que j'ai vraiment du mal à apprécier, leur doom monolithique est plutôt bien fait, mais il m'ennuie vite... :/

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

De retour en 2016 :

Out 1/29

Fresh from battle, dripping from the gore exposed by Blood Eagle CONAN return with their newest release REVENGEANCE. With inspiration taken from video games, retro sword and sorcery movies, ancient battle scenes and the hum and aroma of warm output valves they have laid down 6 songs of total heaviness, unsurpassed in their blend of brutality and tone, groove and flow. Prepare to be blown away by the heaviest Conan album yet as they hack, slash and charge their way into your subconscious.

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Plus que du doom des cavernes, Conan devient du 'brutal doom' :D

Pierre Desproges
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

le batteur quitte le navire et n´est pas encore remplacé

"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
ChaNoir
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par ChaNoir »

EXISTENTIAL VOID GUARDIAN TO BE RELEASED ON SEPTEMBER 14TH ON NAPALM RECORDS....... CONQUER THE MAZE OF EVERLASTING EMPTINESS

Tracklist:
01 Prosper On The Path
02 Eye To Eye To Eye
03 Paincantation
04 Amidst The Infinite
05 Volt Thrower
06 Vexxagon
07 Eternal Silent Legend
08 Total Conquest (Live 2018 @ Rebellion Manchester)
09 Satsumo (Live 2018 @ Rebellion Manchester)
10 Foehammer (Live 2018 @ Rebellion Manchester)
11 Hawk As Weapon (Live 2018 @ Rebellion Manchester)
"And the more I know, the more my bonds to this world dissolve" Lantern
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fière de ma fille! Pour écouter c´est ici: https://siluriancult.bandcamp.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

England’s doom metal masters, Conan, strike back again. Following their 2018 full-length, Existential Void Guardian, and their Live At Freak Valley record released just last year, the trio has announced the release of their fifth studio album, entitled Evidence Of Immortality, due out on August 19 via Napalm Records.

As first album single proves, on their upcoming magnum opus, the British kings of brutally heavy slowness push their down-tuned axes and cranked pedals to the limit, crushing ears and minds when huge, rumbling chords and malevolent riffs muscle their way in over lances of infinite distortion and drums that pummel and thunder like the hands of a god against the gates of hell.

First single, “Levitation Hoax”, showcases Conan’s trademark sound combined with fast-paced riffage and a pounding groove in epic doom metal grandeur, before dragging you deep into a black hole, as you scream in silence.

“‘Levitation Hoax’ grew from a riff that was created in December 2019, when we were on tour with Cavalera Conspiracy”, guitarist and singer Jon Davis comments. “The song begins as a thrash metal onslaught and just gets heavier and heavier as it progresses. It was a fun track to write, and has some of my favourite lyrics from the album.”

Watch the music video for “Levitation Hoax” below.

“Evidence Of Immortality was written between December 2019 and late 2021. As such, it has absorbed a lot of the emotions that were flowing through our lives then,” Davis continues. “The lyrics were written on the eve of the war in Ukraine so, naturally, they deal with subjects such as victory and defeat, loss and hope, pain and determination, fear and hatred. Movies such as Conquest, Lord of The Rings, Fire and Ice, Krull, Beast Master and Clash of The Titans once again provided inspiration for the themes of the songs, as we maintain our determination to not write about real world events. You want to escape? Throw this record on, turn the lights off and turn it up until your fucking ears bleed.”

Evidence Of Immortality was produced by Chris Fielding and mastered by James Plotkin. The album also sees former band member Dave Perry perform on the track “Grief Sequence”. The album’s artwork was provided by the skilled hand and mind of Tony Roberts, architect of the Conan visual style since day one and their debut release, Horseback Battle Hammer. Bow down and hail Conan, as their sound will live forever on the battlefield of doom. Their new album will be the ultimate Evidence Of Immortality.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre