Nervosa (thrash féminin brésilien)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Bon au niveau du solo, ça va pas non plus plaire à Larry je crois :D

mais le morceau est sympatoche et j'aime bien le son (et moi je les trouve bien mignonnes surtout Fernanda, quand je pensa à ella :oops: )il manque un smiley tortue géniale avec les bulles qui sortent du nez)
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

KAMALA aussi font du thrash , sont brésiliens et font de la bonne musique mais bon pas trois nénettes plutôt mignonnes donc forcement ca marche mois bien - Kamala ont juste une batteuse.
Mettez trois mecs dans Nervosa et le résultat médiatique ne sera pas le même.
KAMALA joue ce soir au KLUB avec Heavyction et Corrosive elements.
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Nervosa (thrash féminin brésilien)

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau line-up avec 3 nouvelles (dont la bassiste déjà connue dans d'autres groupes comme Abbath) :
A heavy, incontrollable vortex led by the full-speed thrash/death metal engine Nervosa is ready to attack the world and leave nothing but Perpetual Chaos (out January 22 via Napalm Records) in its wake. Their talented new line up - featuring founding guitarist Prika Amaral and talented new members Diva Satanica on vocals, Mia Wallace on bass and Eleni Nota on drums - strike with inexorable full femme power, showcasing their ability for critical and straightforward lyricism mixed with an intoxicating blend of thrash spiced with remarkable death metal assaults.

Their high-speed new single, “Guided By Evil”, is the first offering from next year’s full-length and highlights their sinister new facets, whilst also underlining their unmistakable thrashing roots. The fitting audio-visual grabs the demons by the horns and evokes a bloody, enigmatic spell. The first single pulls no punches by dissecting the concept of two-faced people who eventually stab you in the back - truly guided by evil. Enter the coven and be a part of the next generation of Nervosa!

Guitarist Prika Amaral comments: “It was a wonderful experience with these girls, they are all very talented and did an excellent job, I have never been so happy with the final result of a record. I chose Artesonao studio in Malaga, because it is isolated and in an extremely beautiful place, we worked hard but we had the best vibe between us.”

Watch the video for “Guided By Evil” below.

Perpetual Chaos was recorded in Malaga at Artesonao Casa de Grabación Studio by Martin Furia, who also produced the new full-length with Prika Amaral - the explosive outcome is mastered by Yarne Heylen.

Vocalist Diva Satanica on the album process: “It was undoubtedly a very intense process in every way. Not only did we learn to work together, but also to get to know each other and live together. I am very lucky to be able to be part of a project like this and I am sure that with the release of this album, Nervosa will take a very important step in its career. Working with Martin Furia was incredible, he helped me to find nuances in my voice that I didn't know I had. Get ready, for a new era more powerful than ever!”

Guided by a marvellous force of uncompromising thrash and death metal, the raw power of Perpetual Chaos has its finger on the pulse of time: lyrically, Nervosa does not hesitate to tackle issues that impact the very core of society as we know it. From political grievances and amplifying the voices of minorities to protesting against factory farming, capitalism and succumbing to the ill-informed musings of social elites - these commanding women do not mince words. Tracks like the airtight opener “Venomous”, the fast-twitching “Until The Very End” and “Time To Fight” prove that Nervosa’s revitalized identity experiments with both fresh new elements and crucial auditory foundations without succumbing to any clichés. “Genocidal Command” perks ears with Diva Satanica’s vocal eloquence, accented by the outstanding range of Schmier (Destruction) whilst mirroring a rousing thrash metal manifest. A tremendous outcome awaits with brawl-brushed guitar lines, blisteringly fast drums and critical lyricism - striking the listener in a way only Nervosa could. Viva Perpetual Chaos.

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

C est haineux :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

D sacré progrès techniques c est mieux.
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

Objectivement ça pète pas très loin Nervosa, y a toujours eu un côté naïf / pré-pubère dans les compos, mais c'est sincère et ça a le charme de certains albums des années 80. Et puis des madames qui thrashent, j'aime bien :amour: . Franchement, je ne pensais pas qu'elles se remettraient du départ de Fernanda Lira même si la nouvelle est un clone vocal d'Angela Gossow ! Les leaders des groupes ne sont pas toujours ceux / celles qu'on croit et c'est bien la gratteuse la gardienne du temple !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

Van Halen s'est retourné dans sa tombe toute fraîche à cause du "solo". On dirait que c'est joué par Jason Becker, mais le Jason Becker de maintenant avec son œil (c'est nul de dire ça, je suis nul aussi). Je préférais la chanson d'avant "Guided by Evil" mais sinon sans rigoler j'aime bien et je les reverrai bien en concert un jour les madames de Nervosa, vues il y a 5 ou 6 ans à Rennes au mondo bizarro RIP :(, ça avait bien la patate !!

Elles ont une bonne prod et il y a eu un peu de moyens dans leurs clips, ça a l'air de marcher pas trop mal pour elles.
metalizer
Tormentor
Tormentor

Re: Nervosa (thrash féminin brésilien)

Message par metalizer »

J'ai l'impression d'écouter Legion of the damned, c'est bluffant
"They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell!!"
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

En plus sexy.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Avec Schmier de Destruction :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Suite au départ de leur chanteuse, c'est la guitariste qui prend le relai elle-même. Résultat ci-dessous.
Full-speed death-thrash metal engine, Nervosa, are setting the metal world ablaze with their brand new song, “Endless Ambition”, out today. The steamrolling track is accompanied by an inexorably energetic music video and marks a new chapter and milestone in the band’s history, as it shows Nervosa with a revitalized lineup.

Along with this blistering new offering, the marvellous force has finally lifted the veil on who will take over vocal duties on future releases. From now on, guitarist and founding member Prika Amaral will be the voice of Nervosa. “Endless Ambition” acts as a first harbinger for everything that is about to come and shows the incredibly powerful attitude and talent of Amaral ruling in this new position. Nervosa brings another novelty with the addition of the immensely talented and well experienced Michaela Naydenova on drums, Hel Pyre on bass and Helena Kotina on guitars.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Thrash metal frontrunners, Nervosa, have announced their fierce fifth full-length, Jailbreak, out September 29 via Napalm Records. This will be the first Nervosa album with guitarist and founding member Prika Amaral on vocal duties, and showcasing the band’s mighty new lineup completed by the immensely talented and well experienced Michaela Naydenova on drums, Hel Pyre on bass and Helena Kotina on guitars.

Following the blistering standalone single “Endless Ambition”, with “Seed Of Death”, Nervosa serves up a second taste of what’s to come. Starting off with a beautiful, epic intro, “Seed Of Death” features philosophical lyrics that explore questions about the never-ending cycle of life, grabbing an omnipresent issue relevant to all of us. Check out the captivating official music video below.

Prika Amaral on the new single and album: “I'm very happy with the result of this song and our new album. I always wanted to have a song like this but it never happened for different reasons and now we can finally make it happen. Also, we were able to take even more risks and do new things. With two guitars the doors open to a whole new world of possibilities, in fact Nervosa had two guitars in the beginning, but then we decided to go with one guitar for logistical reasons, since it would be easier to move with one less person for tours. Now Nervosa has a much bigger structure that allowed this addition, and we are really enjoying this moment of the band. The process of writing this record was the most fun and brought the most musicality, enriching the band.

Helena Kotina adds: “I think Jailbreak is Nervosa's most revolutionary record, both musically and lyrically. It was a very challenging process but at the same time very constructive. We were able to take care of every detail until we obtained the best result.”
Globox666
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Globox666 »

très sympa ces derniers titres de Nervosa mais bon je ne suis pas objectif, je suis limite amoureux :amour: :amour: :amour:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une chanson aux influences heavy metal :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »