Helloween - My God-Given Right

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le groupe revient sur Nuclear Blast (qui a récemment ressorti "The Dark Ride" et "Rabbit Don't Come Easy" avec des bonus). Le nouvel album devrait être enregistré après cet été.
Nuclear Blast are overwhelmed to bring the band back into the fold: “We are more than proud, that Helloween is part of the Nuclear Blast family again,” label owner Markus Staiger announces. “All those years we had a friendship-like connection and ways crossed on a regular basis at concerts and festivals. Helloween to us is a matter of the heart, there’s not only the two records to mention, but an act that influenced me and many of our employees. Together there are big plans and we are looking forward to having another productive and successful cooperation.”

The band itself are equally celebratory. Vocalist Andi Deris: “As a label, Nuclear Blast is “Heavy Metal to the bone”, and we are really looking forward to working together with a lot of familiar faces.”

Helloween are currently busy working on the successor to Straight Out Of Hell, that saw the founders of German melodic speed metal playing a total of 84 shows in 34 different countries. After summer, the band will hit the MiSueno Studio on the isle of Tenerife with producer Charlie Bauerfeind (GOTTHARD, HAMMERFALL, etc.) to record a new album set to be released in early 2015.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Arnaud
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Arnaud »

Dis donc elles ne perdent pas de temps les citrouilles d'Helloween !

J'avais bien aimé "straight out of hell", espérons que le prochain soit également bien fichu !
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

L'info est suffisamment importante pour faire un sujet à part entière ;)
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Arnaud a écrit : J'avais bien aimé "straight out of hell", espérons que le prochain soit également bien fichu !
Moi c'est l'inverse, j'avais plutôt été déçu après leur 7 Sinners!
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Nouvel album en prévision pour le 29 mai !
Et dans la foulée quelques noms de titres dévoilés pour le prochain album.
Hi to all the Pumpkinheads!!!

We proudly announce that 30 years after our first self-titled EP, our 15th studio album »My God-Given Right« will be released on May 29th!

Here you can pre-order it exclusively via Nuclear Blast: http://smarturl.it/HELLOWEEN-GodgivenNB

»My God-Given Right« was recorded between October 2014 and February 2015 at the bands very own MiSueno Studio in Tenerife, with long term producer Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, HAMMERFALL) handling production and recording duties.

Once more we feel graphic guru Martin Häusler (BON JOVI, QUEEN, GOTTHARD) did an exceptional job, the artwork will also be available as a 3D Lenticular print.

Martin Häusler comments his recent creation:
“We tried to built a world of ideas, keeping the ”classical HELLOWEEN“ elements, like the pumpkins on the one hand and a complete new look on the other, just like we did it the years before, working on a HELLOWEEN artwork. A first inspiration came from the album title »My God-Given Right« and some of the song titles like ‘Swing Of A Fallen World’, ‘Lost In America’, ‘Battle´s Won’ etc. During my research I stumbled upon the Blockbuster "Day After Tomorrow" and the idea of just leaving the world to the “pumpkins” was born. The most challenging part of this artwork was to have both, the Limited Edition and the 11" Earbook provided with a 3D-Lenticular-cover (a full 3D cover, visible without 3D glasses). That’s the reason the entire artwork was done 'in one piece', using a 3D program…we did not want one of those 'cheap Lenticular-covers, done by converting a 2d-version', but the best possible real 3D result: So don’t get any other versions – this will be a true collector’s item!”

Andi states:
”I never know how, but somehow we did it once again…the albums really rocks and kicks some major ass!!! We had the best folks with us to make this possible.
Producer Charlie Bauerfeind and Martin Häusler, who made a massive 3D artwork this time, WITHOUT stressing the whole color range ;-)

Adds Michael:
”... this proves what a bit of snow not only is able to, but really causes! I personally hate snow and the cover shows that too much of everything is never good. Just like Andi, I’m very happy about the new album.”
Modifié en dernier par Yathin Lizzy le 26 févr. 2015, 12:47, modifié 1 fois.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Sympa le visuel. :up:

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Par contre j'avais lu un peu vite, il ne s'agit pas d'un EP mais bel et bien du nouvel album y compris pour le visuel.
Je viens d'éditer mon message.

Le visuel d'ailleurs me rappelle un peu la manif de Janvier symboliquement. ;)
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
metallian
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metallian »

Ah, ah, le visuel, on dirait......un boinicle

ImageImage
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Mr. Sandman a écrit :Sympa le visuel. :up:
Ouai l'idée est sympa, après pas fan de la réalisation. :euh:
Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Plus d'infos sur l'album.
Le premier titre single extrait de l'album sera disponible le 17 avril. Un morceau speed mélodique.
L'album prévu pour mai sera dispo en plusieurs versions (avec des bonus)

Album tracklist & first single

Today we are proud to reveal the tracklist of »My God-Given Right«:

01. Heroes
02. Battle’s Won
03. My God-Given Right
04. Stay Crazy
05. Lost In America
06. Russian Roulé
07. The Swing Of A Fallen World
08. Like Everybody Else
09. Creatures In Heaven
10. If God Loves Rock ‘n’ Roll
11. Living On The Edge
12. Claws
13. You, Still Of War

The limited digipak (with special 3D lenticular cover) and the vinyl version will feature two bonus tracks:
14. I Wish I Were There
15. Wicked Game

The digital version contains three bonus tracks:
14. I Wish I Were There
15. Wicked Game
16. Free World

The limited Earbook will feature a bonus-CD with four bonus tracks:
01. I Wish I Were There
02. Wicked Game
03. Nightmare
04. More Than A Lifetime

Pre-order here: http://smarturl.it/HELLOWEEN-GodgivenNB

On April 17th, we will release the first single out of »My God-Given Right«, which will be for the Speed Metal track 'Battle’s Won'. Besides the digital download, there will be a limited edition 2-track vinyl single, also featuring the album-track 'Lost In America'.

Pre-order here: http://www.nuclearblast.de/…/music/band ... 4.hellowee

»My God-Given Right« was recorded between October 2014 and February 2015 at the bands very own MiSueno Studio in Tenerife, with our long term producer Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, HAMMERFALL) handling production and recording duties.

The enchanting artwork was once again created by graphic guru Martin Häusler (BON JOVI, QUEEN, GOTTHARD) and will also be available as a 3D Lenticular print.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La pochette du single

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Qu'est-ce que c'est moche :beurk:
scoubi
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par scoubi »

Grâce à la main gauche d'Andy Deris, on sait que c'est du metal. Merci M. DERIS, j'ai cru à un 80's revival en voyant la classe de Sacha Gerstner.
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ouai, ça fait très Boys Band tout ça! :beurk:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

C'est vrai que Sacha a un côté très efféminé, avec un peu de maquillage il pourrait jouer dans Steel Panther.

Pour la musique, je trouve mon compte sur les derniers albums, donc plutôt impatient de poser une oreille dessus. :bang:

Pierre Desproges
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Georges McFly
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le single a été diffusé cette nuit.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Je sens que je vais encore être déçu avec cet album! :( Musicalement c'est pas trop mal, mais alors le refrain j'aime pas du tout, on croirait entendre du Avantasia. :lol:

Sinon il y avait un autre titre qui avait été diffusé à la radio ce week-end, Lost in America je crois, mais je retrouve plus la vidéo!

EDIT: en effet la vidéo a été supprimée en raison des droits d'auteur, patati patata :D , mais celle ci qui traine encore:
ominergy
Agent of Steel
Agent of Steel

Message par ominergy »

Je n'ai pas écouté le single mais ce "lost in America" est plutôt sympa :oui:
Guix
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Guix »

ça va il est pas trop mal mais par contre il sera INCAPABLE de refaire le même scream en live que sur le début de la chanson :lol: :lol:
kingdavid of steel a écrit :
Pierre a écrit :Mais si on n'achète pas, qui va ramener le rock'n'roll en France ? :diable:
Demis Roussos !!!
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Lost est un peu meilleur que Battle mais j'ai pas l'impression que ça soit du grand Helloween.
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

J'écoute pas, c'est des singles de Nuclear Blast :mad:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
Fantomas
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Fantomas »

me suis sauvé en écoutant le refrain :D
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Pierre a écrit :J'écoute pas, c'est des singles de Nuclear Blast :mad:
Finalement j'ai écouté :D Les refrains sont faciles mais j'aime bien. Mais comme d'habitude, j'attends d'écouter l'album entier avant de me prononcer définitivement :)
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Lost in America ressemble beaucoup à "Master of confusions" de Gamma Ray. :D :D :D
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Répondre