reformation du line-up d'origine d'Exciter

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Comme évoqué dans le sujet du Keep it True, le line-up d'origine se reforme :
Word has come down that the original line-up of Canadian metal legends - Dan Beehler, John Ricci und Allan Johnson - has reunited. Ricci has issued the following press release:

“Great news to all Exciter fans worldwide. Myself and original members Dan Beehler and Allan Johnson have officially re-united! We intend performing our bone crushing neck-snapping speed metal in as many countries that will have us! To celebrate our long anticipated reunion our first confirmed gig will be at the Keep It True festival in Lauda-Konigshofen, Germany, April 24, 2015. We hope to see you there ! Our performance will consist of all the classics that established Exciter as one of the pioneers of speed and thrash. New material and a new release will eventually follow.

I also want to comment on my so-called `retirement` which was posted on various sites on February 24th by the former Exciter members. I just want to say I never said I was going to retire. In my opinion this retirement announcement was fabricated exaggeration. What I did say is that `I need a break from music` due to some rebellious behaviour from one of the musicians in the band. So at this point all that bs is behind me and I am now focusing on delivering some new ear-splitting brain-rattling METAL with Dan and Allan!

I want to thank all the loyal and dedicated fans and music industry individuals that contacted me during this false retirement statement and offering their support and a positive outcome to a situation that was non-repairable. Hope to see you soon with horns high and fists in the air!"
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Kiss of Death
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Kiss of Death »

et voilà, je m'en doutais ! ça c'est une vraie bonne nouvelle, je m'écoute justement pas mal Kill after Kill de 1992 en ce moment et c'est le dernier truc qu'ils avaient fait ensemble, 22 ans déjà.
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

:bang: :bang: :bang: (par contre ça sent les futurs écharpements par media interposé cette affaire)
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Faut espèrer que cette reformation tienne assez longtemps pour arriver au KIT 2015 en tout cas, ça fait loin...
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce n'était pas le grand amour entre Ricci et les 2 autres il y a quelques années, on dirait qu'ils ont mis les choses en perspective.

Et puis Ricci a toujours dit que sa plus grosse erreur avait été de quitter le groupe la première fois...
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
heavy76
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par heavy76 »

Ca, c'est une putain de bonne nouvelle!! :bang: :bang: :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cela n'aura pas duré longtemps, John Ricci s'est barré, comme en 85. :hum:
Il est déjà remplacé.
Canadian thrash metal pioneers Exciter have announced the addition of guitarist Daniel Dekay to the group, following the departure of founding guitarist John Ricci. A longtime friend of the Exciter family, Dekay was a natural choice and a perfect fit to keep this thrash machine pounding.

Dekay joins forces with original members Dan Beehler (vocals, drums) and Allan Johnson (bass) to round out this lineup of the band which is already working on new tunes with plans for a full-length studio record.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre