Pestilence + nouveau projet Necromorph

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le groupe s'arrête....et reviendra peut être mais uniquement pour faire des concerts 'old school' (ça sent la reformation dans 2 ans pour les 30 ans du groupe :D :hum: )
Vocalist/guitarist Patrick Mameli of veteran Dutch extreme metallers PESTILENCE has released the following statement:

"As of now, PESTILENCE is no longer active in recording new material. As a matter of fact, it's on a permanent hold, as I want to concentrate fully on my new project NECROMORPH. The style will be more brutal, more crazy, more tech, more futuristic and more death. I'm pretty sure all my fans will dig this!

"Please don't be sad about PESTILENCE. We've been holding the PEST flag strong for 25 years and we feel it's now done.

"I thank all my fans for being there and supporting us all the way.

"If there is any interest in PESTILENCE doing old-school shows in the future, me and Patrick Uterwijk [guitar] will surely think about the options.

"I thanks all the PESTILENCE members since '86 for their musical talent and input.

"HAILZ TO THE FANS, we all love you.

"Now, let's give birth to NECROMORPH!!!!!!"
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Ce comeback de chie quand même. :lol:
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Pas de retour du groupe prévu pour l'instant mais une ré-édition des 2 premières démos.
C'est Mr. Van Drunen qui éructe sur la 2ème.

Et Dan Swano a réalisé le remastering des 2 pièces (le CD propose en bonus 2 morceaux live).

One of the leading and most influencial Dutch extreme metal bands is with no doubt PESTILENCE! Formed in 1986 by guitarist and vocalist Patrick Mameli and drummer Marco Foddis. Pestilence released seven full length albums over the years including milestones such as ‘Consuming Impulse’, ‘Spheres’ and their debut album ‘Maleus Malefaricum’.
The ‘ The Dysentry Penace’ album contains both demos recorded in the late 80’s. First four tracks are taken from their debut demo ‘Dysentry’ from 1987. Late 1987 Pestilence recorded their second demo ‘The Penance’. It was their first recording with legendary Martin van Drunen on vocals (Asphyx, Hail of Bullets).
Bonus to the album are 2 live tracks, recorded when Pestilence played their first festival in Eibergen in Holland in 1988 (together Kreator, Death Angel, Holy Moses and Thanatos amongst others).
The album comes with very special liner notes from Patrick Mameli. Coverart is a remake and artistic impression of the original two demo covers made by Roberto Toderico (Sinister, Soulburn, Asphyx).
All 10 songs are remastered by Dan Swano at Unisounds Studios (Edge of Sanity, Opeth, Hail of Bullets etc.).

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mr. Sandman a écrit :Le groupe s'arrête....et reviendra peut être mais uniquement pour faire des concerts 'old school' (ça sent la reformation dans 2 ans pour les 30 ans du groupe :D :hum: )
Bingo! :D

Re-Reformation :
Veteran Dutch extreme metallers PESTILENCE are back with a new lineup featuring vocalist/guitarist Patrick Mameli alongside Santiago Dobles (AGHORA) on lead guitar, Tony Choy (ATHEIST) on bass and Septimiu Hărşan (DISAVOWED) on drums. The band is currently booking shows for 2017.

Said Mameli: "Only for a few shows in Mexico was the first idea. Then it got a bit bigger. At first I was a bit hesitant, but my good friend Tony Choy convinced me that there would be people wanting to hear the golden oldies in its original form. So there will be no new material written for PESTILENCE but rather playing great tunes from 'Malleus Maleficarum' to 'Resurrection Macabre'. No eight-string guitars. Just a nice trip down memory lane just for the fans."

He added: "The lineup is really great again. Choy, Dobles and Hărşan. Awesome to have these guys perform the good old material."

As a guest musician, Choy played bass for PESTILENCE on the 1991 album "Testimony Of The Ancients" and took part in some live gigs. He was also involved with Mameli's project C-187 on the album "Collision". Choy joined Patrick in the reformed PESTILENCE in 2008 and played on the "Resurrection Macabre" album and subsequent tour but left the band in October 2009 to focus on his other projects.

In July 2014, Mameli announced that PESTILENCE was "on a permanent hold" while he concentrated fully on his new NEUROMORPH project, which he said would be "more brutal, more crazy, more tech, more futuristic and more death" than his longtime outfit.

PESTILENCE's seventh album, "Obsideo", was released in November 2013 via Candlelight Records. The CD was produced by Mameli and featured ten new songs. According to Mameli, the album's overall lyrical theme was "the journey of the human soul."

In a 2013 interview with Live Reviewer, Mameli said that it was his "passion" that motivated him to keep PESTILENCE alive after all these years. He explained at the time: "I think we can still contribute to the death metal community. PESTILENCE has always been my passion since I formed the band. It feels like a child that's grown up now. If I would run out of ideas, that would be the end."

Mameli also dismissed constant calls for a reunion with early PESTILENCE bassist/vocalist Martin Van Drunen, who sang on the band's classic albums "Malleus Maleficarum" (1988) and "Consuming Impulse" (1989). He said: "It's been 25 years. We try to become better musicians all the time. I think we deserve some credit for always looking ahead and trying to be innovative."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pestil ... GxAAfwe.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Une tournée testimony :bang: :bang: :bang: je suis preneur
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le nouveau line-up, pour un album annoncé cette année :
Veteran Dutch extreme metallers PESTILENCE have set "Hadeon" as the title of their new album, due later in the year.

Joining vocalist/guitarist Patrick Mameli in the band's current lineup are Santiago Dobles (AGHORA) on lead guitar, Alan Goldstein on bass and Septimiu Hărşan (DISAVOWED) on drums.

Asked by a fan on Facebook why bassist Tony Choy — whose return to PESTILENCE was announced last October — is not involved with the band anymore, Mameli responded: "Choy's out. I only work with professional people."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/reacti ... RjsPMRQ.99
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Pour un pro patatrick il sait pas trop ce qu il veut :diable:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau bassiste, et un titre en écoute :
Dutch death metal legends Pestilence have announced that Tilen Hudrap has joined the band on bass for the upcoming studio album, Hadeon, and the band’s upcoming world tour. Below you can hear Tilen play “Discarnate Entity”, a track on the upcoming album.

Says the label: “We are extremely proud to announce the signing of the Dutch death metal legends Pestilence, a band that we witnessed live for the first time in 1989 and followed on their path through time. If all goes right Pestilence will enter the studio in June 2017. This will be to record a completely new album called Hadeon, which marks a return to the sound Pestilence got famous with on 1992’s Testimony Of The Ancients, that is what the demos are sounding like! A release of the new record is scheduled to happen within 2017 if all works out as planned.

“Hammerheart has also come to an agreement on the back catalogue... but plans are still in the works to get all details finalized concerning these essential recordings (Malleus Maleficarum, Consuming Impulse, Testimony Of The Ancients and Spheres). This will take some time, but we hope to re-issue those records as deluxe 2-CD’s and LP within 2017 as well.

“Pestilence will be active live in 2017 and 2018 and is planning to perform some full classic albums too!”
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

je vois pas trop le coté old school dans le morceau, ça me fait limite pensé a spheres et c'est quoi cette prod?
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Veteran Dutch extreme metallers PESTILENCE will release their new album, "Hadeon", in March via Hammerheart Records.

The cover artwork for the disc, which can be seen below, was created by Santiago Jaramillo from Triple Seis Design (LOCK UP, DYING FETUS, INQUISITION). The concept is based on a multi-layered reality, alien presence and negative frequencies.

Following up the reissues of PESTILENCE's classic Roadrunner albums on deluxe two-CD and high-quality LP, the band is preparing for worldwide domination in 2018.

Aside from intensive touring around the globe, the main focus will be on the eighth studio album. "Hadeon" is an all-out death metal attack, featuring thirteen tracks that combine PESTILENCE's old-school roots, its progressive trademark and a killer production, which will appeal to both old and new fans.

Joining vocalist/guitarist Patrick Mameli in PESTILENCE's current lineup are Slovenian bassist Tilen Hudrap (VICIOUS RUMORS, PARADOX, THRAW), lead guitarist Santiago Dobles (AGHORA) and drummer Septimiu Hărşan (DISAVOWED).

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pestil ... gKM5TjK.99
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

J aime bien la pochette après il faut voir le contenu mais j aimerai qu ils passent par chez nous :bang:
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Apparemment le groupe a rétracté la pochette pour cause de plagiat. L'artiste en question a piqué les aliens à un jeu vidéo. :euh:

Plagiat ou pas elle est atroce moi je dis
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Perso ils enlèvent les petits bon hommes et parfait ;)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Changement de guitariste :
Due to personal circumstances, guitarist extraordinaire Santiago Dobles (AGHORA, CYNIC, DOBLES ENSEMBLE) will not participate in future live performances with veteran Dutch extreme metallers PESTILENCE.

Santiago contributed some excellent solos to PESTILENCE's upcoming album, "Hadeon", which will be released in March 2018 via Hammerheart Records. For now, this ends Santiago's involvement in PESTILENCE, but don't be surprised to see him guest on a future recording.

Replacing Dobles in PESTILENCE's current lineup is Calin Paraschiv. Calin hails from Romania and also plays in another project (NECROVILE) with current PESTILENCE drummer Septimiu Hărşan.

PESTILENCE's Patrick Mameli states: "Calin is the right man for the job, a skilled and professional guitarist ready to tour across the world.

"Rehearsing together with Septimiu is a big plus, so the choice was an easy one to make."
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Jusqu au prochain changement.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Nouvelle pochette superbe et morceaux en écoute ainsi qu une tournée européenne en début d année prochaine avec set list old school :bang: :bang:
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

yes tournée europeene enfin sauf dans un certain pays :)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La nouvelle pochette, et un extrait :

over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

l'album est très bon entre testimony et sphere mais j'en dit pas plus il est pas sorti je crois - mais bon déjà leaker sur le net :(
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Mince j aurai préféré qu il soit entre consuming et testimony.
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

c'est larguement mieux que doctrine ou l'autre d'apres
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Ah bon il y a eu un après :D
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

obsideo sorti en 2013 qui est resté plutôt confidentiel comme la reformation du groupe entre 2009 et 2013 d'ailleurs qui fut je pense un semi flop - le groupe ayant tournée surtout pour l'album ressurection macabre.

Monsieur mameli a l'air d'avoir remplacé l'alcool par la musculation et la bouffe plus saine.
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Je rigolais je reste fan des 3 premiers :bang: .Sphère pour moi c est trop pousse trop extrême :)
Répondre