Malevolent Creation

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Il y a une polèmique depuis ce matin sur le fait que sur leur site soit noté "on a viré notre batteur gay" en gros, ce qui visiblement serait rien de plus qu'un hack, mais qui risque pas de faire de bonne pub quand même au groupe.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Quelques explications supplémentaires, pas de hack, le groupe a employé 'gay', parce que apparemment c'est l'un des surnoms de Gus depuis longtemps. Ils l'ont viré après que Gus ait fait quelques coups foireux (notamment après avoir changé un vol pour un concert). Et sinon c'est Justin Dipinto (qui avait joué avec Malevolent il y' a une dizaine d'années) qui redevient le batteur du groupe :
"The decision to replace our now x drummer Gus Rios has been in the works for the last 6 month's. The decision became final after the recording of our new album and the cancellation of our show in Chicago January 25th, 2014 after our drummer Gus contacted the promoter and changed our flight's to Chicago from early Friday the 24th to the day of the show on the 25th. Without telling anyone in the band until a week before the show. That resulted in a huge problem within the band and ultimately our flights to Chicago were cancelled that Saturday, January 25th due to an ice storm coming through Chicago that afternoon.

"That day we decided we were firing Gus from the band and contacted our former and now new drummer Justin Dipinto who played with and recorded the Malevolent Creation album 'The Will To Kill' in 2002. There have been to many problems with Gus since he began filling in as our drummer in 2009 to mention, but the fact that he recorded/programmed/edited the drum parts on our last 2 recordings was really the final nail in the coffin.

"We have recorded many albums since 1990 and they were all recorded as a band playing with a drummer live in the studio until the drums were perfect for each song. This is now our 2nd recording that nobody was present for when the drums were recorded and on our newest album 'The Path Of Malevolence' Chapter 1 I had to record my guitar to a click track and then Gus recorded/programmed and edited his drum tracks to the music. Anyone who has been playing music as long as we have knows a real band does not record like that. And the fake sounding and edited kick drums are something we have avoided all these years until Gus entered the picture.

"Because of all the problems the promoter in Chicago (Boris The Russian Gorilla) had to go through and money he lost due to that whole mess, he rescheduled the Chicago show for April 12th and got us all new flights. The band decided that we would do one final show with Gus in Chicago April 12th and then tell him his services were no longer needed. This has been known to all the band members and Boris the promoter and our close friends and new drummer Justin since January 25th.

"Unfortunately for us someone told Gus about our plans and of course he texted everyone in the band and said he quit after hearing the news. As for the 'Gay' comment I made about Gus I apologize, it is hard for me to refer to him as anything else but the nickname he has had long before I ever met him which is 'Gay Gus!'

"Anyone that knows him or has met him refers to him by that name. If he is gay, I do not know personally, but it has crossed my mind many times over the years I have known him. Only he knows the truth and whoever gave him the nickname surely does. I have gay family members and friends and that has never been a problem for me, so I do apologize for making the comment and to the people that found it offending.

"NOW we have a great new drummer playing with us,a great new release coming out soon and many tours and festivals planned for 2014 and beyond!!! We wish Gus the best of luck doing whatever it is he does, but we are mostly excited to be playing with a drummer that loves metal music as much as we do and look forward to playing songs we haven't played in many years and new ones as well.

"I apologize for all the confusion in the last 24 hours, but we were planning on having Gus play a final show in Chicago April 12th, but at least fans can hear Malevolent Creation play a special set list of songs with our new drummer Justin DiPinto who can play anything from our back catalog and newest release!!! Thank you Justin! And welcome back!!!!"
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Malevolent Creation signe chez Century Media

Et va sortir son 12ème album dans les prochains mois. :bang: :bang:

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Sortie fixée au 18 septembre chez Century Media.

Le visuel :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Malevolent Creation signe chez Century Media

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau line-up :
An unfinished demo song that will be included on the forthcoming 13th album from MALEVOLENT CREATION can be streamed below. The disc will feature the band's current lineup, consisting of founding guitarist Phil Fasciana alongside new additions Lee Wollenschlaeger (vocals, guitar), Phil Cancilla (drums) and Josh L. Gibbs (bass).

Fasciana stated about MALEVOLENT CREATION's latest incarnation: "After receiving so many great videos and songs from singers wanting to take over the vocal position after the departure of original vocalist Bret Hoffman, I finally have found the right man for the job.

"I received a few songs from Lee Wollenschlaeger and his solo project IMPERIAL EMPIRE and was so impressed that after a lot of conversations and hearing his own compositions and demos of him singing MALEVOLENT CREATION songs, I could not deny his talent.

"The demo song posted below is one of his songs that I really liked and told him we could work with his song for the next MALEVOLENT CREATION album and let people hear our new vocalist and his talent. He is also playing guitar in the band, which makes us now a four-piece.

"To prove my commitment to him that he is now the vocalist, I posted this demo song that he wrote and that is being re-recorded as we speak so he can re-write the lyrics and I can lay down a couple guitar solos for this song.

"We will be posting some more music with Lee Wollenschlaeger singing MALEVOLENT CREATION songs, and between the music i have written for the next album and his music, as well as our bassist and drummer who both write music as well, we now have a band that is dedicated to record the heaviest MALEVOLENT CREATION album yet.

MALEVOLENT CREATION's new lineup:

Phil Fasciana - Guitar
Lee Wollenschlaeger - Vocals/Guitar
Phil Cancilla - Drums
Josh L. Gibbs - Bass

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/malevo ... A0AYItF.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Respect a mister Phil Fasciana qui continu contre vent et marée un vrai défenseur de la foi :bang:
Répondre