Malevolent Creation

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Ils sont en train de bosser sur leur dixième album (déjà :o ) qui s'intitulera "Doomsday X". C'est prévu pour septembre.

Florida death metal warriors MALEVOLENT CREATION are currently in pre production for they're 10 studio album "Doomsday X”. Recording's will take place in Pompano Beach, FL at Mercury recording studio's in May with engineer Gus Rios and then off to Denmark with producer Tue Madsen for the mixing. “We need to have a massive production for this 10th record because this recording mean's a lot to us and we plan on touring for the next 2 years in support of it. All the band's members are contributing to the writing of this new album so there will be a lot of different influences on this record. The music will be extremely heavy and insanely fast,” according to the band members. "Doomsday X" is expected to be released in September followed by a massive European tour with Disgorge and Skinless in support.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

J'attends toujours leur quatrième album pour ma part... :hum:

Ceci dit, sur la dernière tournée, surtout à Trier, ça a tout pété!!! :bang:
Le retour de Hoffmann me va pour ma part, surtout pour la scène : priorité aux vieux albums! :bang:
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'était prévu pour septembre dernier, bah ce sera pour un peu plus tard :D

Veteran Florida-based extreme metallers MALEVOLENT CREATION have commenced the recording sessions for their tenth full-length album, "Doomsday X". "Dave [Culross] finished tracking the drums and arrived home this evening," the band writes in an update. "They recorded 12 songs and Dave is very happy with the natural feel they achieved, without sounding overly mechanical. The ProTools at their disposal were not used to alter the drum sounds. Dave wanted to give everone a real feel for his power and style, without the over use of recording technology. They are taking about a week break and then the guitar tracking starts. Dave and the band are very pleased with the progress so far and can't wait for the upcoming tours."

MALEVOLENT CREATION previously stated about the new material, "We're very happy with the direction the music has taken for this new album with songwriting credits by each of the bandmembers, and each song having its own identity but retaining the classic MALEVOLENT CREATION sound. It is truly amazing to have everyone writing for this album and brings a lot of new ideas to the songs. Fear not, each song is extremely brutal and covers a lot of territory as far as extreme metal is concerned."

MALEVOLENT CREATION's current recording and touring lineup is:

Jon Rubin - Guitars
Phil Fasciana - Guitars
Dave Culross - Drums
Jason Blachowicz - Bass
Brett Hoffmann - Vocals

MALEVOLENT CREATION will team up with ROTTING CHRIST, INCANTATION, NEURAXIS, MYSTIC CIRCLE and HARM for "The Domination Tour 2007" beginning next month in Germany.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Retour de Jason Blachowicz à la basse! :up: Du coup, c'est con que Rob Barret se soit barré dans Cannibal Corpse. Ca aurait été le line-up de la grande époque (moins le batteur) : celle de l'album Retribution, qui pour moi est leur meilleure production.
En tout cas, moi je signe tout de suite s'ils reviennent à ce qu'il savent (savaient?) faire de mieux : du bon gros death thrash floridien old-school !!! :bang:
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

Gaëtan a écrit :Retour de Jason Blachowicz à la basse! :up: Du coup, c'est con que Rob Barret se soit barré dans Cannibal Corpse. Ca aurait été le line-up de la grande époque (moins le batteur) : celle de l'album Retribution, qui pour moi est leur meilleure production.
En tout cas, moi je signe tout de suite s'ils reviennent à ce qu'il savent (savaient?) faire de mieux : du bon gros death thrash floridien old-school !!! :bang:
Le premier album "The ten commandements" est bien cool aussi
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Il est comment le premier album "The ten commandements" ?
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

excellent il fait partie de mon top 20 en death metal
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

DVD Malevolent Creation

Message par Everflow »

ça sort à la fin du mois, comprenant un show à Paris :
Massacre Records has set an August 29, 2008 European release date for "Lost Commandments", the new DVD from long-running Florida-based extreme metallers MALEVOLENT CREATION. The one-hour, 45-minute disc features two complete shows from the band — Party.San Open Air festival (August 9-11, 2007 in Bad Berka, Germany) and Paris, France (2004).

The track listing is as follows:

01. Eve Of The Apocalypse
02. Multiple Stab Wounds
03. Coronation Of Our Domain
04. Monster
05. Slaughter Of Innocence
06. Manic Demise
07. Infernal Desire
08. Living In Fear
09. Blood Brothers
10. The Will To Kill
11. Malevolent Creation
12. Behind-The-Scenes Footage
13. Death March
14. Preemptive Strike
15. The Will To Kill
16. Captured
17. Blood Brothers
18. Kill Zone
19. Monster
20. To Die Is At Hand
21. Multiple Stab Wounds
22. Infernal Desire
23. Living In Fear
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Malevolent Creation - Invidious Dominion

Message par Everflow »

Un peu de tendresse pour le 27 août.
Germany's Massacre Records has set an August 27 European release date for "Invidious Dominion", the new album from Florida death metal veterans MALEVOLENT CREATION. The effort will made available as a regular CD; digipack with bonus material; and vinyl LP.

MALEVOLENT CREATION's new album is being recorded at Mana Recording Studios (CANNIBAL CORPSE, VITAL REMAINS, GOATWHORE) in St. Petersburg, Florida with producer Erik Rutan (MORBID ANGEL, HATE ETERNAL, CANNIBAL CORPSE). The band has also just signed a management deal with Extreme Management Group (SUFFOCATION, ORIGIN).

Commented the group: "After over 20 years in existence, and now having the most solid lineup in years, we really wanted to make sure that with this new album we elevated the band in every way. Getting good management was crucial and Extreme Management Group has a great track record.

"Erik had been talking to us since 'Doomsday X' to record us, and with Gus Rios (drums) being the band full-time now, we didn't want him to have the responsibility of producing the album as well as writing and playing. Erik really understands what we are about, and has all of the same thoughts about recording as us. It really couldn't be a better working situation.

"We've said it before, but this album really is without a doubt is the most relentless, focused and brutal MALEVOLENT CREATION album ever! We really went back to our roots, not only as a band, but as fans of metal. We wrote an album of songs that we as fans of brutal music would want to hear."
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

En espérant qu'il soit mieux que le précédent...
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Cruchot jr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cruchot jr »

Doomsday X était assez fade, je trouve... Je découvre à fond ce groupe depuis des semaines et le dernier est clairement un des moins bons.
I pledge to keep it alive ! I promise: metal will thrive !
I swear myself to the cause ! I'll teach all the metal laws !

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=18665
metalblasphemer
Papy Salaud
Papy Salaud

Message par metalblasphemer »

Sad but true...
Gasp a écrit sur Facebook:

Ta vie est un défi perpétuel au continuum espace-temps.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

On est assez loin d'un Retribution avec un Rob Barrett c'est clair. :bave: :/
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

Clairement pas le genre de death metal que j'apprécie, pas inspiré pour deux sous mais c'est sympa à voir sur scène...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Retour du bassiste d'origine Jason Blachowicz.
Florida-based death metallers MALEVOLENT CREATION have been rejoined by original bassist Jason Blachowicz. Blachowicz initially left on good terms to further his tattoo career, but the death metal sickness still runs deep in his veins!

"Been in hiding, working in tattoo shops for quite some time now but my gut has been aching to do one of the things that I do best... spreading malevolence across the globe with my brothers in metal," Blachowicz said in a statement. "The evil in my blood has motivated me to dust the cobwebs off of my bass and commit to performing blasphemy and anger upon mine and everyone else's ears once again. This is also for one of my inspirations, Peter Steele, and for all of the loyal MALEVOLENT CREATION fans who have been supporting us for 23 fucking years!

"Our 11th album, 'Invidious Dominion', is going to rip the weak and feeble to shreds!"
STEELER
Powerslave
Powerslave

Message par STEELER »

J'adore le nom de ce groupe...tout un poème ! Il y en a beaucoup d'autres (ça pourrait faire un topic :lol: ) Cryptic Slaughter, Carcass, Cannibal Corpse,...très suggestifs dans l'imagerie gore. Au moins on sait à quoi s'attendre...
Fall to your Knees and Repent if you Please
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

De toute façon, Malevolent Creation, depuis Stillborn... :hum:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Cruchot jr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cruchot jr »

Tiens, ça ne fait pas penser à une autre pochette d'album... :pff:

La boucle serait-elle bouclée ???
I pledge to keep it alive ! I promise: metal will thrive !
I swear myself to the cause ! I'll teach all the metal laws !

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=18665
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

metalblasphemer
Papy Salaud
Papy Salaud

Message par metalblasphemer »

:bave:
Gasp a écrit sur Facebook:

Ta vie est un défi perpétuel au continuum espace-temps.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le groupe vient de terminer son nouvel album.

Du son :
Florida-based death metal veterans MALEVOLENT CREATION are scheduled to finish recording their new album today. According to the band, they will mix the effort over the weekend and send it off to mastering on Monday, January 13.

MALEVOLENT CREATION's new CD is expected to include the tracks "Corporate Weaponry" and "Face Your Fear", the latter of which can be streamed below. The song was recorded, produced and mixed at drummer Gus Rios' studio, Riversound Productions, except for the vocals, which were laid down with Jim Nickles at his Shredly Studios.

"We are still debating how we are going to go about releasing new music," Gus Rios told Decibel back in August 2013.

"For a band like ours, with 11 albums and more than 110 songs, it's just not making sense to record 10 new songs. We are thinking (still not 100%) that doing EPs might be the way. That way we can concentrate on writing five really good songs and play them all live as well.

"We don't want to be a band that has to rely on its past. We want to write songs that are good enough that people will want to hear them live, as well as the 'classics.' And realistically, we would only do about five songs off of any new album anyway due to the extensive catalog."

Regarding how MALEVOLENT CREATION has managed to retain its musical identity after going through so many lineup changes over the course of the last 20 years, Gus Rios told Rádio Evil: "Since 1997, pretty much every single MALEVOLENT CREATION song anybody's ever heard, me and Phil [Fasciana, guitar] actually wrote. I live in Fort Lauderdale, and so does Phil, and that's the songwriting nucleus of MALEVOLENT. So as long as the two of us are still in the band, it's always gonna sound like MALEVOLENT CREATION, you know what I mean?! That's the consistency of the band — the primary songwriters. And then, of course, Brett [Hoffman, vocals]."

MALEVOLENT CREATION's latest album, "Invidious Dominion", was released in August 2010 in North America via Nuclear Blast Records (in Europe through Massacre). The effort was made available in various territories as a regular CD; digipack with bonus material; and vinyl LP.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/malevo ... GlUAbDe.99
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Gus Rio, le batteur, quitte le groupe :
"After several years, I have decided to part ways permanently with Malevolent Creation. The simple reason is personal differences. I appreciate all of the people I've worked with during my time with the band and want to thank all of them - I'm sure we'll work together again in the future with another band. Most of all, I would like to thank all of the fans who have supported the band! I'm sure you will continue to support."

"This opens me up for bands in need of a touring and/or recording drummer, as well as a full-time position if the situation is right. I can be reached on my facebook page here."

Pierre Desproges
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Il y a une polèmique depuis ce matin sur le fait que sur leur site soit noté "on a viré notre batteur gay" en gros, ce qui visiblement serait rien de plus qu'un hack, mais qui risque pas de faire de bonne pub quand même au groupe.
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Répondre