Immortal se sépare d'Abbath qui continue en solo

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Bon, c'est toujours la guerre entre Immortal et Abbath :
Immortal a écrit :IMMORTAL has completed the writing of their ninth full length studio album.

- This will be our darkest and coldest album in a long time: pure Blashyrkh metal the way our fans know it, with massive majestic riffs, grim frostbitten vocals and tales from our mighty realm. Fast and furious tracks, epic tracks and longer playtime than any of our previous albums.

Founding IMMORTAL member, lyricist and guitarist Demonaz is now also handling the vocals.
- The massive fansupport has been very inspiring and we will not let down the fans. The last year we have completed all the new songs and look forward to record our most passionate album in a long time. The songwriting process has been awesome and we are soon ready to start the recordings.

In a time when true and origin Black Metal is nearly dead, the band is in ultimate spirit.
- After the last years incidents it was time to go back to the roots to what this band is really about musically, and also to take the integrity of the band back to where it belongs. Cold, grim uncompromising Blashyrkh metal with a true feeling is what we deliver.

From 2010 until 2014, IMMORTAL wrote all the songs for the successor to "All Shall Fall", but when ex- member Abbath left the band in 2014, he changed the lyrics, song titles and recorded these songs for his so called "solo album".
- We had to focus on making a new album nearly from scratch, which is the main reason why things have taken this much time. We are now looking forward to record the new album and present it to all those who have shown their loyalty and support.
IMMORTAL has always been a unique and unstoppable force, and that goes for our fans as well. We will never change our music or attitude.

The album title and song titles will be revealed soon.
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

si l'album solo d'Abbath était censé être le nouvel album d'Immortal ben ça craint quand même, il est quand même bien plat...
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Cruchot jr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cruchot jr »

Dark Schneider a écrit :Bon, c'est toujours la guerre entre Immortal et Abbath :
Immortal a écrit :In a time when true and origin Black Metal is nearly dead, the band is in ultimate spirit.
[...]
From 2010 until 2014, IMMORTAL wrote all the songs for the successor to "All Shall Fall", but when ex- member Abbath left the band in 2014, he changed the lyrics, song titles and recorded these songs for his so called "solo album".
:lol: :lol: :lol: On parle de quarantenaires ou de lycéens ? Il est beau, l'esprit black metal !
I pledge to keep it alive ! I promise: metal will thrive !
I swear myself to the cause ! I'll teach all the metal laws !

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=18665
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

J'ai enfin ecoute l'album d'Abbath. Ouais vraiment pas terrible. Le compos sont un peu plate et la prod me derange beaucoup. Je sais pas si c'est le son de gratte trop lisse, la voix mal mixee, bref... Dommage, le personnage me fait bien rire. D'ailleurs il a un esprit bien rock'n'roll, ca m'etonne un peu qu'il continue a jouer de l'extreme. Surtout que les fans de black ont justement ont peu de mal avec son attitude de clown il paraît.

Je suis quand même tres sceptique par rapport a l'album d'Immortal. On verra bien.

Quelque part je pense que le groupe aurait tres bien pu s'arreter pour de bon apres Sons of Northern Darkness, qui etait une belle tuerie. Certes ils ont pu se reformer en beneficiant d'un status "culte" mais si apres c'est pour pondre un album ultra convenu et partir en couille... :/
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cardinal-Sin a écrit :si l'album solo d'Abbath était censé être le nouvel album d'Immortal ben ça craint quand même, il est quand même bien plat...
Quelque part c'est logique, vu que c'est déjà Abbath qui a composé l'intégralité de At the Heart of Winter et plus récemment de All Shall Fall. Et sans doute l'immense majorité de de Damned in Black et Sons of Northern Darkness, même si Horgh y est également crédité.

Ce qui peut amener à penser que le nouvel album d'Immortal se rapprochera du style initial du groupe, comme annoncé dans leur communiqué, à l'époque où Demonaz composait. Mais comment va-t-il faire pour jouer, alors que même sur son album solo ce n'est pas lui qui joue de la guitare?
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

De manière générale, Abbath composait l'essentiel de la musique tandis que Demonaz se chargeait surtout des textes.
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Les noms des nouvelles chansons d'Immortal sont GRIM! :blackos:
Latest update: "The songs have been ready for some time, but we wanted to record it at the right place and time. We will once again work with Peter Tägtgren at Abyss Studio who produced our four last albums. The band will enter the studio during wintertime to have the right atmosphere. We look forward to record and present the new album to the Immortal hordes sometime in 2017.

"The tracks that will appear on the album are: 'Northern Chaos Gods', 'Into Battle Ride', 'Gates To Blashyrkh', 'Blacker Of Worlds', 'Where Mountains Rise', 'Grim And Dark', 'Called To Ice', and 'Ravendark'. Blashyrkh, December 2016. Demonaz and Horgh."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le bassiste d'Abbath se barre du groupe car les thèmes du nouvel album seraient trop "chrétiens" :lol:
Bassist King Ov Hell has left the Norwegian black metal band ABBATH.

King, whose real name is Tom Cato Visnes, announced his departure from ABBATH in a post on Facebook.

The post read: "King will no longer be part of ABBATH due to conflicting views on lyrical concepts of the upcoming album. The lyrics are inspired by Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung. King finds that Jung's connection to Christian mysticism is incompatible with the image of the band."

King said in the statement: "I wish members of the actual band, label, and crew all the best for the upcoming shows and album. The music itself is nothing short of brilliant. However, I must maintain artistic integrity and respectfully step aside."

ABBATH's record label, Season Of Mist, shared the post and wrote: "ABBATH will soon give an official statement about King's departure. No shows will be cancelled!"

ABBATH is the band led by ex-IMMORTAL frontman Olve Eikemo (a.k.a. Abbath).
Répondre