Immortal se sépare d'Abbath qui continue en solo

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

houguerr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par houguerr »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

ça me fait bien chier quand même cette séparation. Heureux d'avoir pu les voir deux fois en live mais bon ... C'était un groupe que j'aurais voulu voir plus. :(
ride the night like you ride the lightning

Across the rainbow bridge to Valhalla
Odin's waiting for me
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Arf c'est dommage mais tout aussi bien dans quatre ou cinq ans il y aura une nouvelle reformation avec tout ce qui va avec.

Et si Abbath en profite pour se pencher sur le second album de I moi ça me va très bien :D
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il faudrait vérifier si Abbath avait les droits sur le nom du groupe, je n'ai pas l'impression que ce soit le cas, ou alors ils sont peut-être partagés?

Bon après je vois mal les 2 autres continuer sans Abbath, ça n'aurait aucun sens.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Abbath rejoint Season of Mist, un premier album à venir début 2016.

Et il a recruté sa section rythmique avec un batteur omniprésent depuis quelques mois dans plein de groupes :
Exclusive: King ov Hell and Kolstad join ex-Immortal frontman's band
Former Immortal frontman Abbath has confirmed God Seed men King ov Hell and Baard Kolstad have joined his band.

They’ll play their first show together at the Tuska Metal Festival in Finland in June, with four later dates announced – including a visit to the Forum, London, on September 18.

The band have signed to Season Of Mist for their debut album, expected early next year.

Abbath last month revealed via Metal Hammer that he’d abandoned Immortal after they were “unable to come to an agreement in order to move forward.”

He added: “The name of Immortal, for the time being, will rest; the essence, the power, the music – and Abbath – will not.”

Season Of Mist boss Michael Berberian says: “I’m presenting this signing with a pure adrenaline high and childlike amazement.

“Abbath is one of a kind, a genuine character. I’ve known King for years... and Baard is a phenomenon.

“This lineup will surpass anything Abbath did in the past. The band has the chemistry, the ambition and the vision to excel.“
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Du coup j'aimerais bien que Demonaz ressorte un album solo, parce que le premier était excellent... Et si Abbath pouvait aussi donner une suite à I, ce serait bien urbain de sa part :oui:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Abbath en promenade dominicale.

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Quelques infos sur ce qu'il jouera sont annoncées :
ABBATH will enter stage for the first time with his new band at Tuska Festival in Helsinki, Finland this weekend. The Norwegians will be headlining the Inferno stage on Saturday night.

The band's new line-up consists of:

ABBATH (vocals/ guitar)
KING (bass)
CREATURE (drums)

At Tuska, ABBATH will premiere a brand new song titled 'Fenrir Hunts' alongside classic IMMORTAL material including 'One By One', and a handful of songs from Abbath' and King's 2006 project 'I' will also be performed live for the first time.

ABBATH announced that he was moving forward under his own name earlier this year. The Immortal frontman and songwriter has been working on new material - he and the band will enter the studio this summer to record ABBATH' debut album, which will be released in early 2016.

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Quelle bande de gays zoophiles :lol:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Balin
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Balin »

Du I, cool. :)
Swoopes… Dancing… For the win… Texas is back folks!
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

La set-list du premier show :
Spoiler
01. Warriors (I cover)
02. Battalions (I cover)
03. Fenrir Hunts (new song)
04. One By One (IMMORTAL cover)
05. Tyrants (IMMORTAL cover)
06. Cursed We Are (I cover)
07. In My Kingdom Cold (IMMORTAL cover)
08. Hordes To War (IMMORTAL cover)
09. Withstand The Fall Of Time (IMMORTAL cover)
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Holy Cross
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Holy Cross »

excellente Set List!! I c'était vraiment de la balle!!

Sinon le batteur est ... français! :D
Bon apparemment le groupe et peut être le batteur souhaite garder de la discrétion donc je ne dirai pas qui c'est :lol:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Je suppose le batteur de Benighted. Comme dans tous les groupes quoi :D
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
Keyser
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Keyser »

Il a joué en corpse paint avec une casquette?
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

:D
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Abbath revient sur cette séparation :
Abbath last year claimed that he rightfully attempted to secure exclusive rights to the IMMORTAL name and logo after lyricist/guitarist Demonaz (real name Harald Nævdal) and drummer Horgh (real name Reidar Horghagen) effectively quit the legendary Norwegian black metal group.

"I didn't want to go solo in the first place," Abbath tells U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine. "I wanted the best for IMMORTAL. I didn't want it to end this way. First of all, I just wanted my music out. I wanted to record the [next] album [because] it's been so many years since 'All Shall Fall'. And both Demonaz and Horgh, they have kids and families now, and it just hit that point where I couldn't work the way they wanted to work any more. I wanted things on my terms and they wanted things on their terms, and it was very difficult."

He continued: "I wanted to rehearse at least three times a week, but often it was only once a week and things went so slow. I sat there with all this material, I kept the rehearsal space and recorded the stuff on click track, but it was a very strained atmosphere and the Last time we worked together was in early June last year."

Asked if the decision to part ways and seek out new band members was inevitable, Abbath said: "I was forced to do it this way. I wanted IMMORTAL to continue, but not the way it was. The dialogue has not been there and it's also my mistake. I should have brought up this shit a long time ago, but IMMORTAL, after Demonaz's problems with his arms, it never became a band after that."

He continued: "IMMORTAL is a very special situation. [Demonaz] hasn't been in the band, but then I always wanted to do the best for everybody, to have the band spirit, and that's why when we decided to start IMMORTAL again, we tried to get the spirit back, and bring him on tour, and just share our thing and be a band and have a kick-ass time. But it never worked out. The chemistry wasn't there with the IMMORTAL guys and hadn't been for a while."

Abbath added: "I believe in my music and I believe in my expression, but time flies and we grow apart. Maybe in the future we can go back again, I don't know, but right now I just want to do my thing and just be ABBATH and have people around me who support that."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/immort ... Pz4LjVl.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Surprise : Denomaz et Horgh vont sortir un nouvel album sous le nom d'Immortal! :scratch:

Il ne s'agit donc pas d'un split à proprement parler, on dirait plutôt qu'Abbath s'est fait expulser, alors que c'est lui qui tenait la barque depuis pas mal d'années...

Reste à savoir qui remplacera Abbath.
Norway’s unstoppable black metal force has been busy working on new material, with members Demonaz and Horgh having gone through legal processes this past year to retain the band's name and logo. Nuclear Blast had this to say:

"In October 2014, ex-Immortal singer/guitarist Abbath (Olve Eikemo) filed an trademark application for registration of the brand Immortal to Patentstyret (Norwegian Industrial Property Office) without informing the other band members. The band's core members Horgh and Demonaz were forced to seek legal help to counter this. The trademark application from Eikemo was not approved and was denied registered on July 21st, 2015. Eikemo has left Immortal to start his new band."

The band also adds: "Immortal never stopped, we just had to go through a long legal process before we could go out in the media with the news. Immortal is much more than just a band, and much more then just a form of music. The departure of one member cannot change that, no matter. We will continue what we believe in, and the power of 'Blashyrkh' shall live on."

Demonaz, the band’s founding member, has created material based on his visions of Blashyrkh for nearly 25 years. Some new songs, which are set to be included on the next album, are "Northern Chaos Gods," "Called To Ice," and "Blacker Of Worlds." More information about the new music and line-up will be presented later this year.
Cruchot jr
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Cruchot jr »

1995, un bar de Bergen, Abbath et Demonaz à une table au fond : tu les rejoins en leur disant que 20 ans plus tard, ils se chamailleront juridiquement au sujet du nom du groupe et du logo, qu'ils auront par conséquent leur propre groupe... Ils te riront au nez car ce n'est pas black metal, puis quelques-uns de leurs potes viendront te bousculer virilement pour ces provocations. Bonne chance. :D :lol:
I pledge to keep it alive ! I promise: metal will thrive !
I swear myself to the cause ! I'll teach all the metal laws !

http://defender.metal-live.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=18665
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

N'empêche on peut se demander comment les 2 restants vont se débrouiller, vu que Demonaz ne peut quasiment plus jouer de guitare.
Il leur manque donc à peu près tout sauf la batterie, ça sent l'album bourré d'invités. Il est possible aussi que Demonaz assure lui-même le chant, vu que c'est ce qu'il a fait en solo.
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

Allez, je me dévoue:

Si ça se trouve, parti comme ça, ils vont nous sortir un disque avec un son de demo naze.

De rien.
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

L'album d'Abbath est composé et sortira en janvier :
Says the band: “Abbath is continuing to move from strength to strength and has finished the writing process for the band's debut album. Having signed to Season Of Mist earlier this year, we can now announce that we will unleash the record in January 2016.

"With every great release, there is a party to go with it - and this album is no exception. As such, the London show that was scheduled for September is now moving to Saturday 23rd of January 2016. All tickets remain valid. Primordial and Conan will still be coming along for the ride, alongside Metal Hammer UK DJ's, and more.

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

On est pas trop dépaysé musicalement.

Pierre Desproges
lolo
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par lolo »

Pour moi c'est du tout bon, bourrin, très proche d'Immortal période "Blizzard Beast" avec une prod plus puissante.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Du I joué par Abbath :

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Et la dernière vidéo de la session live, une cover d'Immortal :

Pierre Desproges
Répondre