Survivor

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Jimi Jamison est de retour au chant dans Survivor, et pas seulement pour jouer les Rocky.

http://www.rockpages.gr/detailspage.asp ... =1&lang=EN
Greece's Rockpages has issued an exclusive interview with Jimi Jamison, regarding his new album with ex-TOTO singer Bobby Kimball. Jamison revealed that he's back with SURVIVOR and he's working once again with founding member/guitarist Frankie Sullivan. An excerpt follows:

Q: You seem to be very busy at the time. What more do you have in store for us?

A: "Well, I am doing a lot of dates and I just got back from Las Vegas where I sang 'Eye Of The Tiger' for Manny Pacquiao’s boxing match... I am constantly doing solo shows and me and Bobby booked some venues for some shows... it’s fun. I also have a surprise for you and your readers... I am working once again with Frankie Sullivan and I am back with Survivor."

Q: "Wow! Jimi, can you repeat this once again, please…?

A: (laughs) "Do you want that?"

Q: Yes!

A: (laughs) "Alright…I am back with Survivor and we are already making plans of doing some shows together with the original band."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Hin hin .... Total lose powaaaaa
Ils n'auront pas réussi à sortir un seul album avec Robin MacAulay (ex MSG).... et Sullivan a jamais rien réussi à sortir de potable sans Jim Peterik (parti former Pride of lions) derrière les manettes.
Reach (leur dernier album en date) c'était des démos (à l'époque du retour du mec qui chantait sur Eye of the tiger) réenregistré avec Jamison.
Jamison a sorti 2 albums solos composés entierement par Peterik :D :D :D :D :D et a tourné dans les petits clubs pour jouer Eye of the tiger et alerte à Malibu.

Ouais ça va être super :up:
"Alright…I am back with Survivor and we are already making plans of doing some shows together with the original band."
Tain le melon... le gars est arrivé au micro sur le cinquieme album et n'a pas chanté sur leur plus gros hit .... mais nan, original band allez hop... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Jim Peterik (ex-Survivor) + Marc Scherer : Risk Everything

Message par Mr. Sandman »

SURVIVOR founding member JIM PETERIK discovers a new voice in MARC SCHERER and creates RISK EVERYTHING – to be released on Frontiers in April 2015.

Frontiers Music SRL presents an album from legendary Grammy Award-winner and founding member of Survivor, Jim Peterik (Jim Peterik's Official Page) created around the 5-octave instrument that is Marc Scherer's voice. The resulting CD, Risk Everything, is slated to drop on April 17th in Europe and April 21st in North America.

Jim discovered Scherer's talent while Marc was recording vocals for his band at Jim Peterik's World Stage International studios in Burr Ridge, outside Chicago. Impressed with what he heard, Peterik chose Marc to demo the tunes he wrote for the Pride of Lions album, Immortal. Scherer's back-up singing blended so seamlessly with frontman Toby Hitchcock's voice that Peterik was then inspired to write songs specifically for it.

'When I first heard Marc's amazing voice pouring through my studio door, I could not believe my ears', says Jim. 'Truly, one of the best voices I've heard – and I've worked with the best!'

One of the songs originally intended for Immortal - Change Everything - became Marc's debut single on a compilation of melodic rock artists titled MRCD - 15 Years Later, which is available from melodicrock.com.

The Risk Everything track list includes: Risk Everything; Chance of a Lifetime; Cold Blooded; Desperate in Love; Thee Crescendo; The Dying of the Light; How Long is a Moment; Brand New Heart; Broken Home; Milestones and Independence Day.

Lead Vocals: Marc Scherer
Guitar: Mike Aquino, Jim Peterik
Keyboards: Jim Peterik
Drums: Ed Breckenfeld, Nick Rich
Bass: Klem Hayes, Bob Lizik, Bill Syniar
Guest and Backing Vocals: Toby Hitchcock, Alex Ligertwood, Shoshana Bean
Produced by: Jim Peterik

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Tu mets ça dans Far beyond metal ?
C'est affilié Hard Fm quand même...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

En fait j'ai d'abord 'tranché' par rapport à l'affiliation du chanteur, qualifié de "melodic rock tenor".
Je pensais attendre un premier extrait complet avant de le mettre ou non dans "Revelations" mais à l'écoute des 20 dernières secondes de l'EPK, cela a il me semble effectivement sa place dans la première partie du forum.

Mais j'ai pas le pouvoir de déplacer ces messages. :diable:

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

DefendersOfTheFaith a écrit :Tu mets ça dans Far beyond metal ?
C'est affilié Hard Fm quand même...

Oui mais en fait, le Hard FM ça n'existe pas !
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Jim Peterik (ex-Survivor) + Marc Scherer : Risk Everything

Message par Everflow »

A défaut de news, une version live excellente.

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Répondre