Unleashed (death metal viking / Suède)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Unleashed - Hammer Battalion

Message par painkillerqueen »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

vu sur le site officiel :
Warriors !!!

The result of the pre-production of the new album is very satisfying and we will enter the studio early January
to record our 9th full length album. Title, release date and such will be posted on the website soon.
The new Unleashed album will continue in the same victorious spirit as our previous album
Midvinterblot.

Johnny & The Boys
le groupe est satisfait de la pre-production du 9ème album et va rentrer en studio en janvier prochain / + d'infos bientôt. L'album serait à nouveau dans le même esprit de victoire et de conqûete que le précédant.
Modifié en dernier par painkillerqueen le 22 janv. 2008, 00:57, modifié 1 fois.
Dime78
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dime78 »

Excellente nouvelle, le dernier était une tuerie même si un peu en dessous de celui d'avant (Sworn Allegiance) :rock: :rock: :rock:
gutted
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par gutted »

Impec!! J'avais adoré le précédent également. J'espère qu'ils feront une tournée chez nous mais en tête d'affiche cette fois.
Metal B
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Metal B »

C'est si bien que ça Unleashed maintenant?
Parce que excusez-moi, mais des albums comme Across The Open Sea ou Victory sont franchement pas top, avec une production calamiteuse, comparés aux deux premiers albums (featuring Waldemar Sorychta aux manettes) qui sont des tueries.
Et puis en live ces dernières années, j'ai pas du tout aimé non plus...
painkillerqueen
Maléficieuse
Maléficieuse

Message par painkillerqueen »

Hammer Battalion est le nom du prochain album.
Gaëtan
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Gaëtan »

Metal B a écrit :C'est si bien que ça Unleashed maintenant?
Depuis deux ou trois ans, ouais, c'est redevenu excellent sur scène. ;)
La vie est une pute, mais l'alcool c'est bien.
Krabathora
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Krabathora »

Gaëtan a écrit :
Metal B a écrit :C'est si bien que ça Unleashed maintenant?
Depuis deux ou trois ans, ouais, c'est redevenu excellent sur scène. ;)
Je dirais même que le groupe est meilleur maintenant qu'à ses débuts. :)
"One for one
And none for all
Piece no peace
And FUCK YOU ALL !!!"

(G//Z/R "Drive Boy Shooting")
fabrice
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par fabrice »

perso je n'ai malheureusement pas eu la possibilité de les voir avant mais à Paris en 2006 et Montauban en 2007 j'ai trouvé ca excellent :rock:
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

La Track-List:

01. The Greatest Of All Lies - 02. Long Before Winter's Call - 03. Your Children Will Burn - 04. Hammer Battalion - 05. This Day Belongs To Me - 06. Marching Off To War - 07. Entering The Hall Of The Slain - 08. Black Horizon - 09. Carved In Stone - 10. Warriors Of Midgard - 11. Midsummer Solstice - 12. Home Of The Brave - 13. I Want You Dead.

et la pochette:

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une interview très à propos en cette période de Noël :D
Mais rien à voir avec les tr00 ivoles satanistes du dimanche.

http://gaspetc.com/Unleashed_Interview.html

Matt Smith of GASPetc.com recently conducted an interview with frontman Johnny Hedlund of Swedish death metallers UNLEASHED. An excerpt from the chat follows below.

GASPetc.com: I have to say I absolutely love "Hammer Battalion", to me it's one of the best albums you guys have put out in awhile. It has some of the best playing I've heard from you guys. When I put the disc in I had it cranked and it scared the shit out of me when you scream on the beginning of "The Greatest Of All Lies".

Johnny: That's exactly the effect we wanted and we talked about that and when I buy a new record I make sure it's exactly that level of volume when it starts and it's funny you say that because it's exactly what we talked about. We said maybe we should put a slow or mid-paced song but then we said, no we want to have that effect. You know, right from the start, set the pace right there. We did battle about which song to be first because that's always a problem. Everybody thinks differently in the band but finally we came up with that song. I'm happy you guys said that because I voted for that song. (laughs)

GASPetc.com: (laughs) It was a good choice. You have a lot of anti-Christian themes on the album like "The Greatest Of All Lies" and "Long Before Winter's Call", I mean in general there seems to be a lot of nihilism within that whole wave of Swedish death metal. Is that a reaction to how you were raised? I know personally I felt that way because I was raised in a Christian family and taught that the bible was the absolute truth and when I hit like 15 or 16 I pretty much became a nihilist. Do you feel the same way?

Johnny: No, not at all. Actually, my dad and my mother don't even know what Jesus Christ is, they could care less. So my grandma and grandpa were probably the only people back home that didn't go to church because they weren't interested and they don't see the advantages of going to church. They don't have anything against Christian people, that's not the issue, but I was not raised like that at all. But the society I live in is Christian and most of the Western world is based on Christian morals and we're raised that way whether we like it or not, it's either that or something else. Our entire law book is written because of what happened long ago when Christianity took over the western world. So, in that respect, I don't have anything against Christians, that's not my task in this world, my task is to ask questions and criticize and acknowledge what they would call fact, that is more my task these days, and I'm not into throwing darts at Christianity anymore, that's not funny anymore, and I know I did that when I was younger but what I do think is funny is looking into Christianity or Islam for that matter, and take what they say is fact, what they say is correct because then we're talking about politics or science and if we take what they are preaching as science then we want to question that and see if it's correct and that is what I do with many of my lyrics these days, I want to dig into it and see if they are correct. I mean, you can put out a very, very simple question to something they call Christmas Eve and in Sweden they call it Yule's Eve because it's got nothing to do with Jesus The Winter Solstice Christ and if you look in the bible it is very hard to find any evidence at all that Jesus Christ was born even in the winter time and as a matter of fact if you DO believe in the bible you will see that if Jesus had lived he was probably born around September or October and a lot of the intellectual Christians these days would agree to that. So it is a pretty fuckin' big lie that people still celebrate Christmas Eve on December 25th and for what reason I ask? But I do know the reason that's why we call the previous album "Midvinterblot", because the Winter Solstice has always been the reason for the winter season and that is when the sun turns. All the native tribes long ago had always celebrated the sun even before the Vikings, actually, and the Vikings were people that lived in the cold climate and they needed to celebrate. Even the Mayans celebrated the sun in some fashion and that is done on the 21st or 22nd of December which is what we call the Midvinterblot or the Winter Solstice. And so two or three days after you have Christmas and that's more of like a bonus day, a commercial day as I see it, and we probably celebrate it much the same way but it IS a Pagan tradition and has nothing to do with Jesus Christ and it's funny because today a lot of the intellectual Christians would agree to that but only 20 years ago when I grew up nobody would ever agree to that and they would say "of course it's the birthday of baby Jesus and blah-blah" and it was a fact, as much as fire is warm and water is wet (laughs) and its just we're talking like 20-25 years ago and it's things like that that surprise me and it's funny that people go so far to push a lie that they almost believe in it. Because it's science, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to look into these facts. So I hope that answers your question.

GASPetc.com: Yeah it does.

Johnny: But the society I was raised in was quite Christian. I wouldn't say that now because if you came over to Sweden, and compared to America, it would seem like an atheist country because it's not very Christian in that respect. When I was kid and went to school there was nothing about Odin, Freya, and Thor, nothing, absolutely nothing for eleven years. Now we do read a lot about Buddhism and Islam and Christianity and that's on like every week, a couple hours every week. And it's funny... So I think that's pretty much it and I think we rebelled against some of the things we knew were not correct and it wasn't really rebelling against people too because that's not as interesting, but rebelling against the actual doctrines.

GASPetc.com: You're going for the intellectual approach as opposed to burning down churches.

Johnny: Yes, that's an easy thing to do but it's not going to change much.

GASPetc.com: No, it doesn't and if anything it only makes the people doing it look stupid.

Johnny: And plus I don't need to spend five years in jail, I don't have that time and it's ridiculous. It's not meaningful and I'm not going to say people are idiots for doing it but I don't have that agenda, that's not my place in the world.

GASPetc.com: I agree with you, and all of the Christian holidays are based on Pagan holidays, for example, Easter, Christmas and the reason they did that was so the Pagans could still have their holidays but they were now Christian holidays. It was their way of tricking the Pagans into Christianity.

Johnny: In a way it was a smart marketing move and let's acknowledge the fact that it WAS a marketing move — that's what it is — and they were smart in a way because we have to give them credit for the fact that they have pushed this and survived it for 2000 years. In a way it was a smart move.

GASPetc.com: They did something right.

Johnny: Yeah, and they took over with force just like any war machine would do if you want to take over something you do it with force. You may not have the right, but you take the right because you have the force. But that's my task, i want to acknowledge that fact and make them say to the world, "yes this is what we did" because we thought it was right. I can't take that away from them, they were obviously stronger at the time. That's why when people burn a church I won't say "you're an idiot" because that is exactly what they did up in Sweden. They burned down the villages and they took prisoners and they owned the places where they had an Odin temple they would burn it down and put a church on top of it. On the exact same spot, it happened many times in Swede, so I can't say that someone's an idiot to want to reverse that today, it's just not MY type of warfare.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Unleashed - As Yggdrasil Trembles

Swedish death metal veterans UNLEASHED will release their tenth full-length album, "As Yggdrasil Trembles", in early 2010 via Nuclear Blast Records. According to the band, the musical direction of the forthcoming CD, which was recorded at guitarist Fredrik Folkare's Chrome studio, is "the logical continuation from 'Midvinterblot' [2006] and 'Hammer Battalion' [2008]. Lyrically, you will recognize what has become the UNLEASHED trademark since more than 20 years, the combination of the past, present and future of viking struggle and way of life. A few of the songs also mark the beginning of a story never before told."

"As Yggdrasil Trembles" track listing:

01. Courage Today, Victory Tomorrow!
02. So It Begins
03. As Yggdrasil Trembles
04. Wir Kapitulieren Niemals
05. This Time We Fight
06. Master Of The Ancient Art
07. Chief Einherjar
08. Return Fire
09. Far Beyond Hell
10. Dead To Me
11. Yahweh And The Chosen Ones
12. Cannibalistic Epidemic Continues
13. Evil Dead (DEATH cover) (bonus track)
Le titre "Wir Kapitulieren Niemals" en écoute ici: http://www.myspace.com/nuclearblasteurope

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

YEAH ! :rock:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le 19 mars.
Swedish death metal veterans UNLEASHED will release their tenth full-length album, "As Yggdrasil Trembles", on March 19 in Europe and April 6 in the U.S. via Nuclear Blast Records. According to the band, the musical direction of the forthcoming CD, which was recorded at guitarist Fredrik Folkare's Chrome studio, is "the logical continuation from 'Midvinterblot' [2006] and 'Hammer Battalion' [2008]. Lyrically, you will recognize what has become the UNLEASHED trademark since more than 20 years, the combination of the past, present and future of viking struggle and way of life. A few of the songs also mark the beginning of a story never before told."
metalblasphemer
Papy Salaud
Papy Salaud

Message par metalblasphemer »

:mad: :bave: :bave:
Gasp a écrit sur Facebook:

Ta vie est un défi perpétuel au continuum espace-temps.
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

La pochette de l'album est bien classe. Ça mérite de le prendre en vynil si ça sort.
Thrashos
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par Thrashos »

Ouais cool la pochette, et le titre est sympa aussi. :rock:
Gaëtan au KIT a écrit :Y'a des sites sur internet où tu marques ce que t'as picolé et ça te dit combien de temps il te faut pour dé-saouler. Et ben des fois c'est une semaine...
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

2nd titre en écoute sur le myspace du groupe http://www.myspace.com/unleashed

Pierre Desproges
metalblasphemer
Papy Salaud
Papy Salaud

Message par metalblasphemer »

En tout cas, les titres sur MySpace donnent fortement envie. Donc vivement le 19... :bave:
Gasp a écrit sur Facebook:

Ta vie est un défi perpétuel au continuum espace-temps.
Mout Mout
Le mouton trop gentil
Le mouton trop gentil

Message par Mout Mout »

norde a écrit :La pochette de l'album est bien classe. Ça mérite de le prendre en vynil si ça sort.
C'est prévu, il sortira en vinyle blanc limité à 250 copies et en vinyle noir.
norde
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par norde »

Ouais j'ai vu ça sur une pub Nuclear Blast que j'ai reçu dernièrement. Il m'a l'air bien chouette faut que je me le prenne !
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Autre extrait sur myspace: http://www.myspace.com/unleashed

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Unleashed - Odalheim

Message par Everflow »

Sortie le 20 avril pour les vikings.
Legendary Swedish viking/death masters UNLEASHED have issued the following update:

"Warriors!!! The new Unleashed album is the story about the future of Yggdrasil and those who survive Ragnarök. It is the story of the Midgard Warriors who carry on the Viking tradition into the new world Odalheim, (which is also the name of the new album). Release on April 20th, check in for cover art work and song titles later."

Odalheim was recorded by Unleashed guitar player Fredrik in his Chrome Studios in Sweden.
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Cool, le dernier était très bon! :bang:
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

1. Fimbulwinter
2. Odalheim
3. White Christ
4. The Hour Of Defeat
5. Gathering The Battalions
6. Vinland
7. Rise Of The Maya Warriors
8. By Celtic And British Shores
9. The Soil Of Our Fathers
10. Germania
11. The Great Battle Of Odalheim

Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
guardianofsteel
Chibre lorrain
Chibre lorrain

Message par guardianofsteel »

Un morceau en écoute en streaming ici :

http://www.decibelmagazine.com/featured ... -warriors/
Thrashos dans la voiture au Rock Am Bach pendant la tempête a écrit :Putain on va crever coincé là-dedans comme un hérisson dans un pot de Mc Fleury
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Chez moi quand je clique, il ne se passe rien :,( Sinon la pochette est bien moisie
Répondre