Alice Cooper : albums live, DVD, documentaires

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

A noter que le Alice Cooper Group a rejoué un concert surprise récemment (avec Ryan Roxie à la place de Glen Buxton) :
According to Ultimate Classic Rock, the surviving members of the ALICE COOPER group reunited in Texas earlier this week for the first time since their Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction in 2011. Bassist Dennis Dunaway was at Good Records in Dallas for an October 6 book signing event celebrating his new memoir, "Snakes! Guillotines! Electric Chairs!: My Adventures In The Alice Cooper Group". Guitarist Michael Bruce and drummer Neal Smith were already scheduled to join him, and then Alice Cooper himself arrived in town a day before he was set to play a gig with MÖTLEY CRÜE. A rare 8-song set followed. Ryan Roxie, who's worked with Cooper's solo band, sat in for the late ALICE COOPER group guitarist Glen Buxton.

The setlist was as follows:

01. Caught In A Dream (Michael Bruce on vocals)
02. Be My Lover
03. I'm Eighteen
04. Is It My Body
05. No More Mr. Nice Guy
06. Under My Wheels
07. School's Out
08. Elected

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/video- ... smHgpzz.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La preuve :

ça va d'ailleurs sortir en single.
According to Rolling Stone, Alice Cooper will release a special seven-inch single containing two songs he sang last year with the surviving members of the original ALICE COOPER band. Due on Black Friday (November 25), "Live From the Astroturf" will feature performances of "I'm Eighteen" and "Is It My Body".

The set, which took place in October 2015 at Dallas music store Good Records, brought Cooper together onstage with bassist Dennis Dunaway, guitarist Michael Bruce and drummer Neal Smith for the first time since 2011, when they staged a pair of performances coinciding with their induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame as well as their appearance on Cooper's "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" LP. Guitarist Ryan Roxie, a member of Cooper's current band, stepped in for original member Glen Buxton, who died in 1997.

Dunaway was in Dallas to promote his memoir "Snakes! Guillotines! Electric Chairs!: My Adventures In The Alice Cooper Group", a book that the publisher says "takes readers into back rooms, behind brainstorming sessions, and into the most exclusive parties of the 1970s, revealing the talent, drama, and characters that drove two teenagers to create what would become America's highest-grossing act."

"Live From the Astroturf" will be available in a limited edition of 2,500 copies split into white, pink, black and pink and white vinyl. The pink-and-white version, limited to 100 copies, also features autographed prints from Cooper, Smith, Bruce and Dunaway. All editions also come in a shrink-wrapped gatefold foil board jacket with a sticker, individual number and six five-by-seven double-sided art prints on the inside sleeve.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/origin ... zmTHZMo.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Le vrai ALICE COOPER :amour:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un double live à Paris!
Following the release of the 2017 studio album "Paranormal", which was the best chart-performing album by Alice Cooper in decades, the American rock legend took his exciting live show all over the world, accompanied by "the best band he has ever had."

After an entire year spent on the road, the "Paranormal" tour ended in Paris on December 7, 2017 at the world-renowned Olympia, a theatre that is iconic in the truest sense of the word.

The Olympia, since opening in 1888, has witnessed changes in entertainment and pop culture for 130 years from the can-can through Édith Piaf to Johnny Hallyday and the Beatles and now... Alice Cooper!

This 90-minute rock show is a journey through Alice Cooper's timeless creations: classics like "Poison", "School's Out" and "No More Mr. Nice Guy" are alternated with hand-picked gems for the joy of true Cooper connoisseurs like "Pain", "Woman Of Mass Destruction" and "Paranoiac Personality", the first single from the album "Paranormal".

The album captures a rock 'n' roll show at its peak and is one of the best live releases by Alice Cooper, featuring his longtime band guitarists Nita Strauss, Tommy Henriksen and Ryan Roxie, bassist Chuck Garric, and drummer Glen Sobel in front of an excited audience.

The album will be released on August 31 on earMUSIC as 2CD digipak, 2LP gatefold (white and red LP), and digitally.

In July 2017, the artist released "Paranormal", his first studio album in six years. Produced by Bob Ezrin, it was immediately saluted as a classic Alice Cooper album, featuring collaborations with iconic guests such as ZZ TOP's Billy Gibbons, U2's Larry Mullen, Jr. and DEEP PURPLE's Roger Glover, as well Neal Smith, Dennis Dunaway and Michael Bruce — the three original Alice Cooper band members.

The album charted at #4 in the German and Australian official album charts, #6 in the U.K. and in Sweden and overall, it reached the highest chart positions for Alice in several decades.

"A Paranormal Evening At The Olympia Paris" track listing:

CD1:

01. Brutal Planet
02. No More Mr. Nice Guy
03. Under My Wheels
04. Department Of Youth
05. Pain
06. Billion Dollar Babies
07. The World Needs Guts
08. Woman Of Mass Distraction
09. Poison
10. Halo Of Flies