Tarja (ex-Nightwish) en solo

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Maxallica
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Maxallica »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Oh non, l'album est très très bon !
guardianofsteel a écrit :Très agréablement surpris par le set d'Evanescence avec un son énorme, des nouveaux morceaux qui passent bien la scène, et une chanteuse qui prouve que malgré ce qu'elle s'entête à faire, elle peut chanter quand elle ne se force pas à hurler ou à gémir et en faire trois tonnes. :up:
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sans être ultime, c'est quand même sa meilleure chanson solo que j'ai entendue à ce jour.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Tiens, elle arrive presque enfin à prononcer les R :D

Je crois que ça plaira aux fans, pour ma part c'est trop formaté radio composé en deux minutes... :/
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Tarja - Luna Park Ride CD/DVD

Message par Everflow »

Former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen's "Luna Park Ride" live performance will be made available for the first time as an audio CD and standalone video — including over 70 minutes of bonus material.

Imagine an enchanted audience in front of an enormous stage in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Thousands of fans screaming just for her: the one and only Tarja. Having their cameras and cell phones ready to film what will become one hell of a performance, Tarja finally appears, dressed fully in black and with the most beautiful smile on her face; she is in full bloom. Let the show begin.

Filmed at stadium Luna Park in Buenos Aires on March 27, 2011 during Tarja's "What Lies Beneath World Tour 2011", "Luna Park Ride" will be released as 2CD, 2LP, DVD, Blu-ray and digital download on May 29 via earMUSIC.

Previously included in a very limited edition of Tarja's live production "Act I", May 29 finally sees the stand-alone release of the breathtaking "Luna Park Ride". For the first time available on audio and video, the fan-filmed material is topped with 14 (!) bonus live performances and offers the full package including previously unseen photos.

Ranging from Tarja classics like "I Walk Alone" to "Until My Last Breath", the high-quality audio mixed by Tim Palmer (U2, PEARL JAM, ROBERT PLANT) and fan video recordings also feature NIGHTWISH rarities such as "Stargazers" and the electrifying medley of "Where Were You Last Night", BELINDA CARLISLE's "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" and BON JOVI's classic "Livin' On A Prayer".

The 70-minute bonus material, also mixed by Tim Palmer, takes the fans on a tour of Tarja's festival appearances and club shows from 2010 to 2014: From Tarja's 2010 show at Masters Of Rock in Czech Republic with her band, choir and full orchestra live on stage, to a 2011 performance at Summer Breeze festival in Germany, including a very special gold award presentation, continues with a recent performance in Ekaterinenburg, Russia as well as a performance together with VAN CANTO at last year's Wacken Open Air. The bonus material finishes with three fan favourites — "Never Enough", "Die Alive" and "Victim Of Ritual" — performed at Summer Breeze in 2014.

"Luna Park Ride" track listing:

01. Dark Star
02. My Little Phoenix
03. The Crying Moon
04. I Walk Alone
05. Falling Awake
06. Signos (SODA STEREO cover)
07. Little Lies
08. Underneath
09. Stargazers
10. Ciaran's Well
11. In For A Kill
12. Where Were You Last Night - Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Livin' On A Prayer
13. Die Alive
14. Until My Last Breath
15. Wishmaster

Bonus material - CD, DVD and Blu-ray only:

01. In For A Kill - Masters Of Rock / Czech Republic 2010. Featuring Philarmonic Bohuslava Martinû Zlin and choir.
02. I Walk Alone - Masters Of Rock / Czech Republic 2010. Featuring Philarmonic Bohuslava Martinû Zlin and choir.
03. Archive Of Lost Dreams - Masters Of Rock / Czech Republic 2010. Featuring Philarmonic Bohuslava Martinû Zlin and choir.
04. Crimson Deep - Masters Of Rock / Czech Republic 2010. Featuring Philarmonic Bohuslava Martinû Zlin and choir
05. I Feel Immortal – Summer Breeze / Germany 2011
06. The Siren (NIGHTWISH) – Summer Breeze / Germany 2011
07. Until my Last Breath – Summer Breeze / Germany 2011
08. 500 Letters - Ekaterinburg / Russia 2014
09. Damned & Divine - Ekaterinburg / Russia 2014
10. Neverlight - Ekaterinburg / Russia 2014
11. Anteroom Of Death - Wacken Open Air / Germany 2014 featuring VAN CANTO
12. Never Enough – Summer Breeze / Germany 2014
13. Die Alive – Summer Breeze / Germany 2014
14. Victim Of Ritual – Summer Breeze / Germany 2014

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tarja- ... vgDyRzC.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Elle sort à présent son premier album "classique" :
This September sees the release of former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen's classical solo debut, "Ave Maria - En Plein Air".

"Ave Maria" is a traditional prayer dedicated to the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus, asking for her intercession. It has been set to music in over 4000 songs, some of which kept the original prayer as words while others used a different text than the traditional one.

"Ave Maria - En Plein Air" features 12 beautiful "Ave Maria" songs by a wide variety of composers. Tarja Turunen breathes life into some of the most loved and rare songs of Paolo Tosti, David Popper, Astor Piazzolla, and, of course, Johann Sebastian Bach/Charles Gounod, among others. The closing track of the album presents a magnificent composition by Tarja Turunen herself.

Recorded in the stunning Lakeuden Risti Church in Seinäjoki, Finland — a snow-white landmark, both national heritage and significant example of modern Finnish architecture designed by famous Finnish architect Alvar Aalto — the Lutheran church offers the perfect soundscape for Tarja Turunen's crisp clear voice. Combined with a piercing organ, cello and harp, the music blends into a rich sound universe.

"Ave Maria - En Plein Air" will be released as limited Super Audio CD, vinyl and download on September 11 on earMUSIC.

Classical music was Tarja Turunen's first love. The classically trained soprano studied Church Music at Sibelius Academy in Finland as well as German Lied at the Music University of Karlsruhe, Germany. She became one of the most important female voices of metal: first as part of multi-million selling and groundbreaking symphonic metal band NIGHTWISH and later with her successful solo career, carrying her own name and releasing three studio albums so far.

Tarja Turunen has always crossed genres and musical cultures, showing a wide versatility with projects such as "Tarja Turunen & HARUS" and "Beauty & The Beat"; HARUS being a mix of traditional and modern pieces whereas "Beauty & The Beat" created an interface between classical and rock music, arranged with orchestra and choir.

Tarja Turunen is one of the few artists who can perform at the biggest rock and metal festivals one night, in a cathedral the next.

This December, Tarja Turunen will introduce her favourite "Ave Maria"s as well as her most beloved Christmas carols on tour.

"Ave Maria - En Plein Air" track listing:

01. Paolo Tosti
02. Axel Von Kothen
03. David Popper
04. Camille Saint-Saëns
05. Astor Piazzolla
06. J. S. Bach / Charles Gounod
07. Pietro Mascagni
08. Ferenc Farkas
09. Giulio Caccini
10. Michael Hoppé
11. Charles-Marie Widor
12. Tarja Turunen

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former ... PhzMp47.99
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Ah, elle a du avoir une mauvaise surprise au niveau des impôts... :hum:
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

En fin de compte je la préfère comme ça :

le texte original :
http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Ave ... o_Tosti%29
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Nouvel album prévu pour août, dans un registre 'heavy rock'.
earMusic and Tarja have announced the release of her new heavy rock album The Shadow Self. Over the last couple of weeks, the successful Finnish solo artist has been teasing her fans on various occasions, revealing bits and pieces of the new studio album, due out August 5th via earMusic.

"I am very excited to finally be able to share the first details of my new heavy rock album with all of you," said Tarja. "The Shadow Self is full of songs that are very dear to me. I cannot wait for you to hear the record that I believe is one of my heaviest albums to date. Keep your eyes open as there will be many surprises along the way to the album release on August 5th. I really mean it. Surprises will follow very soon."

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Un disque préquel sortira avant, dont voici un extrait :

Leading up to the release of not only one but two upcoming new studio albums by Tarja in June and August, the queen of heavy rock premieres the official music video for her first single “No Bitter End”.

“No Bitter End”, the opening track of the prequel album “The Brightest Void”, is the first glimpse on Tarja’s new work – her heaviest to date. Surprising with massive guitar riffs, a driving beat provided by no other than Chad Smith and of course Tarja’s incredible vocals, the powerful rock tune paves the way of what is yet to come.

“No Bitter End” is available as iTunes Instant Grat with immediate effect as part of the preorder of “The Brightest Void”: http://smarturl.it/Tarja_TBV_iTunes

“The Brightest Void”, is a specially priced prequel album with over 50 minutes of brand new music, will be released on June 3rd, 2016 on earMUSIC as 1CD Digipak, 1LP+Download Code and Digital. It will sweeten the wait until the release of the new studio album “The Shadow Self”, to be released on August 5th, 2016 in various formats, including 1CD Digipak, Special Edition CD+DVD and Digital with further formats to be announced soon.
Both albums are available for preorder.

http://www.tarja-theshadowself.com/
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est vraiment... nul. Je n'ai pas d'autre mot qui me vient à l'esprit.
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

Oh, il y a aussi "tout mou". Ou "saoulant". Et les autres.

Pourtant ça se vendra bien, et les fans feront la queue pour lui offrir une rose!

Le marketing, c'bô.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Un autre clip (un peu) moins nul, mais je me demande quand même comment ça peut marcher vis à vis des fans de Nightwish ou du genre, face à toute la concurrence nordique et hollandaise :

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il y a une chanson avec la frontwoman d'Arch Enemy, présente sur ce live :

Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Si c'est la chanson jouée à Wacken, c'est bien de la merde... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

On dirait du sous Butcher Babies :lol:
ImageImageImage
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Quand tu sais plus quoi sortir, il reste toujours l'album de Noel :D
Elle l'annonce dark/gothic...
This year, Tarja is bringing the festive season early with the release of her brand new Christmas album, From Spirits And Ghosts (Score For A Dark Christmas) on November 17th via earMUSIC. The album includes 11 Christmas classics, blending Tarja's classically trained voice with darker gothic influences.

Utilizing the sound of a grand orchestra, the Finnish singer puts a spin on traditional songs like "O Tannenbaum", "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and "Feliz Navidad", reminding the listener of a dark movie score. Besides covering classic carols, From Spirits And Ghosts also features a 12th track, the brand new original "Together". This song is aligned with the dark sound of the album and embodies the theme of ghosts and mysticism throughout.

Says Tarja: "Producing a dark Christmas album in the middle of the summer is a very interesting process, especially if you are doing it by the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Significantly different from the snowy Christmas that I am used to in my home country Finland. Another proof that the darkness comes from deep within. On this album, I explored the other side of Christmas. The Christmas of the lonely people and the missing ones. The Christmas for those that do not find joy in the blinking lights and the jingle bells. "

The album is produced by Tarja, the American Emmy Award winning film score composer Jim Dooley and British producer Tim Palmer, known for his work with Pearl Jam, U2, David Bowie, Lang Lang and The Cure among others, who also mixed the album at 62' Studio in Texas. The album was mastered at Sterling Sound in NY City.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'étais parti pour dire que c'est aussi nul que les titres précédemment postés, et c'est facile de se laisser aller à de la malice dans le cas de chansons de Noël, a fortiori sur un forum metal. :D

Mais en fin de compte, honnêtement, c'est vraiment très chouette. Sombre, évocateur et éthéré comme annoncé. :up:
Cela confirme une fois de plus son talent... du moins quand elle ne compose pas à mon sens, et qu'elle se contente de chanter les chansons des autres ou de les réarranger.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bon là je n'ai jamais vraiment aimé cette chanson, mais c'est pas mal réarrangé, et surtout son allemand est étonnant :D

chevelu
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par chevelu »

Avec une formation en opéra classique, tu chantes normalement plutôt bien en allemand et en italien ^^
citrouille a écrit :UFO est inclassable UFO c'est la vie UFO convient à tous les topics d'un forum !
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Das stimmt!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Elle a chanté avec Marco Hietala, pour la première depuis son éviction de Nightwish :
Longtime NIGHTWISH bandmates Marco Hietala and Tarja Turunen performed live together for the first time in 12 years during this past Thursday's (December 14) "Raskasta Joulua" concert at the Elenia Areena in Hämeenlinna, Finland.

"Raskasta Joulua", which translates to "Heavy Christmas," is an all-star symphonic Christmas rock project which consists of Finland's leading heavy metal vocalists and musicians.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tarja- ... 5OGBDum.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album live.
Following up the worldwide top 10 video chart success "Act I", former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen and earMUSIC have announced the release of the long-awaited follow-up, "Act II", this summer.

Filmed during Tarja's world tour "The Shadow Shows", during which the influential heavy rock singer circled the world 7.5 times with over 300,000 km travelled and played over 200 shows in 40 countries in front of 1 million people, "Act II" consists of the singer's very intimate 75-minute set filmed and recorded live at the Metropolis Studio in London, U.K. and the breathtaking live performance of one of her shows in Milan, Italy, and previously unreleased interviews and photo galleries.

The theatrical rock adventure "Act II" combines two incredible-yet-slightly-different live performances on video: The first chapter, "Metropolis Alive", has been filmed two months prior to the release of Tarja's 2016 success "The Shadow Self". Twenty winners from all over Europe were lucky to witness Tarja's intimate-yet-rocking set at renowned Metropolis Studios in London, where the singer performed songs from her then unreleased album — for the first time in front of an audience.

"Act II" is the second chapter and was recorded on November 29, 2016 at the magnificent Teatro della Luna Allago in Milan, Italy and includes numerous hits from all four Tarja albums such as "Innocence", "Die Alive", "Until My Last Breath", as well as an incredible cover of MUSE's classic "Supremacy". That night's setlist also enchants the soprano's long-time fans with a medley consisting of the distinctive NIGHTWISH evergreens: "Ever Dream", "Slaying The Dreamer" and "The Riddler". It was all topped off with a remarkable acoustic set, which presented Tarja classics in a brand new way.

Even though the shows deliberately differ in look, sound, approach to the music and adrenaline, both have one thing in common: from the very first to the very last tune, the state of the art production displays Tarja's energetic performance and her graceful, charming presence.

"Act II" will be released on July 27 on earMUSIC as 2CD digipak, 3LP gatefold (180g, black), DVD, Blu-ray, limited mediabook 2CD+2BD (including two full live shows filmed at Hellfest in France and Woodstock Festival in Poland as bonus) and digital.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Je ne m'attendais pas à ça. En positif.

Répondre