Tarja (ex-Nightwish) en solo

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Elle sort son deuxième album solo en septembre.
Former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen will release a new single, "Falling Awake", in the U.K. on July 19 exclusively as a 10-inch vinyl via Spinefarm Records. This highly collectible format will be limited to 1,000 copies, all of them pressed onto "marbled" vinyl and numbered by hand, and will be available exclusively from online retailer What Records.

"Falling Awake" is the first track to be released from the forthcoming Tarja outing, "What Lies Beneath" — her second full album to be made available under the Tarja banner and the follow-up to 2007's "My Winter Storm". This version of the track differs from the one that will appear on "What Lies Beneath" in that if features a special guest appearance from FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH guitarist Jason Hook. Mixing was handled, as with much of the new album, by renowned U.K. producer Colin Richardson, whose track record includes work with such artists as SLIPKNOT, MACHINE HEAD and BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE.

The B-side of the "Falling Awake" 10-inch single is "The Good Die Young" — a specially mixed version of the song from the new SCORPIONS album, "Sting In The Tail", with Tarja's vocals now more prominent overall.

"What Lies Beneath" is scheduled for release on September 3 via Spinefarm Records, preceded by follow-up single/video, "Until My Last Breath", on August 16.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Jamais écouté Tarja en solo c'est la suite de Nightwish ?
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Jamais écouté autrement que par hasard perso, donc j'en sais rien. :D

Ah si je me rappelle de ce clip!

SophiePetoncule
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par SophiePetoncule »

Je connais cette chanson elle se trouve sur le dernier album de Jorn.

Ca a plus de gueule avec lui je trouve
Flamme
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Flamme »

Trop bien !!! J'avais entendu qu'elle allait le sortir en octobre/novembre mais en septembre c'est encore mieux :amour: :oui:
"A million faces around us
Pretending we're blind ones
Who don't want to see
Those many hearts filled with sadness
Won't stop all the madness
Of stories untold"
iron max
Metal Invader
Metal Invader

Message par iron max »

Je n'ai pas trop aimée my winter storm. A part poison et i walk alone version in extremo. mais ma belle a adoré. D'ailleurs faut que je chope cet album de jorn, car elle a horreur de ça voix. ça sera l'occasion de me venger pour toutes les fois ou elle me la fait écouter.
Alza tu cerveza, brinda por la libertad,
y que el cielo te espere
pues el Infierno es este bar.
mägo de oz
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Tarja se retrouve sur un immeuble de la ville bulgare de Karvana, dans laquelle le maire bien connu des fans locaux de hard rock a déjà fait peindre les portraits de Ian Gillan, Dio, Klaus Meine et Glenn Hughes :
Metal Hangar 18 reports that a building in the city of Kavarna, Bulgaria features a specially commissioned portrait of former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen painted onto it. The artist responsible for the Turunen piece is Jasen Nenkov, who has previously painted portraits of Klaus Meine (SCORPIONS), Ian Gillan (DEEP PURPLE), Ronnie James Dio (HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) and Glenn Hughes (DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) on various buildings in Kavarna.

Turunen is among the confirmed artists for Bulgaria's now-traditional Kavarna Rock Fest, which will take place June 23-25, 2010 at the Black Sea coast's town stadium.

According to Standart News, the mayor of Kavarna, Tzonko Tzonev, has managed to turn his life-long hobby — rock music — into a successful and profitable project and thus pour funds into the treasury of Kavarna Municipality. Thanks to Mr. Tsonev's efforts, some of the greatest rock musicians of all times have come and performed in the small coastal town of Kavarna.
cillian
The Wild Child
The Wild Child

Message par cillian »

Alors je ne sais pas si ce sera sur le nouvel album, mais Tarja a joué une reprise de "still of the night" qui est un excellentissime titre de Whitesnake.........
Malheureusement, la version de Tarja est :beurk: (les musiciens ont fait un gâchis et sa voix n'est pas adaptée), pire que sa reprise de "poison" d' Alice Cooper....
:riff:
Neytiri
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par Neytiri »

Everflow a écrit :Tarja se retrouve sur un immeuble de la ville bulgare de Karvana, dans laquelle le maire bien connu des fans locaux de hard rock a déjà fait peindre les portraits de Ian Gillan, Dio, Klaus Meine et Glenn Hughes :
Metal Hangar 18 reports that a building in the city of Kavarna, Bulgaria features a specially commissioned portrait of former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen painted onto it. The artist responsible for the Turunen piece is Jasen Nenkov, who has previously painted portraits of Klaus Meine (SCORPIONS), Ian Gillan (DEEP PURPLE), Ronnie James Dio (HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW) and Glenn Hughes (DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) on various buildings in Kavarna.

Turunen is among the confirmed artists for Bulgaria's now-traditional Kavarna Rock Fest, which will take place June 23-25, 2010 at the Black Sea coast's town stadium.

According to Standart News, the mayor of Kavarna, Tzonko Tzonev, has managed to turn his life-long hobby — rock music — into a successful and profitable project and thus pour funds into the treasury of Kavarna Municipality. Thanks to Mr. Tsonev's efforts, some of the greatest rock musicians of all times have come and performed in the small coastal town of Kavarna.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bib va devoir l'acheter, Joe Satriani fait partie des invités de l'album :
As previously reported, the North American release of Finnish superstar TARJA TURUNEN’s sophomore effort, What Lies Beneath, is August 31st. The album will be issued in the US via The End Records and in Canada by Universal Music. There will be a two-CD Deluxe Edition that features Turunen's cover of the WHITESNAKE classic 'Still Of The Night' and the new songs 'We Are' and 'Naiad' as bonus material on disc two. See below for the complete tracklisting of the album.

The first single, 'Falling Awake' (featuring Jason Hook from FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH) will be released August 17th as a limited edition 7" through The Omega Order and available August 24th at all digital outlets. The track is backed with 'The Good Die Young' - a song from the SCORPIONS most recent album that features Tarja’s vocals. The video for 'Falling Awake' was just released and can be viewed below.

Featuring US exclusive artwork (click photo above to enlarge) and bonus track, the new album from the multi-platinum singer was recorded and produced by Tarja and mixed by Tim Palmer (PEAR JAM, THE CURE, ROBERT PLANT), Colin Richardson (SLIPKNOT, MACHINE HEAD, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE) and Slamm Andrews (Scores for Angels & Demon, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Gladiator).

Special guests on What Lies Beneath include Phil Labonte (ALL THAT REMAINS), JOE SATRIANI (CHICKENFOOT), Jason Hook (Five Finger Death Punch), Will Calhoun (LIVING COLOUR), Slovak National Symphony Orchestra and Choir and more. A limited edition deluxe version of What Lies Beneath is in the works with details to be announced soon.

Tarja, best known as the original vocalist of NIGHTWISH, is the most successful female singer ever to come out of Finland, effortlessly fusing metal, classical and pop-rock. What Lies Beneath is the follow up to her debut album, My Winter Storm, which was released in 2008 and was certified platinum in Finland. The video for the single, 'I Walk Alone', currently has over six million views and can also be seen below.

What Lies Beneath tracklisting:

'Anteroom Of Death' (featuring VAN CANTO)
'Until My Last Breath'
'Dark Star' (featuring Phil Labonte)
'Underneath'
'Little Lies'
'Rivers Of Lust'
'In For A Kill'
'Montañas de Silencio' (exclusive US track)
'Falling Awake' (featuring Joe Satriani)
'The Archive Of Lost Dreams'
'Crimson Deep'

Disc Two (on Deluxe Version):
'We Are'
'Naiad'
'Still Of The Night' (Whitesnake cover)
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

cillian a écrit :Alors je ne sais pas si ce sera sur le nouvel album, mais Tarja a joué une reprise de "still of the night" qui est un excellentissime titre de Whitesnake.........
Malheureusement, la version de Tarja est :beurk: (les musiciens ont fait un gâchis et sa voix n'est pas adaptée), pire que sa reprise de "poison" d' Alice Cooper....
Je suis d'accord. :D
Elle chante très bien, mais y'a plus un seul gramme de rock 'n roll dans cette reprise :/

Flamme
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Flamme »

ouaip ! :,( Elle l'a massacree "Poison" ! :( Alice devrait porter plainte :oui: déjà qu'avec Alice ce n'était pas très nerveux ...(c'est d'ailleurs la seule chanson que je déteste de l'album d'Alice :lol: ) .
Mais si Satriani est présent un tantinet sur l'album de Tarja il devient obligatoire de se l'acheter ! :oui:
Modifié en dernier par Flamme le 13 oct. 2010, 21:19, modifié 2 fois.
"A million faces around us
Pretending we're blind ones
Who don't want to see
Those many hearts filled with sadness
Won't stop all the madness
Of stories untold"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Everflow a écrit :Bib va devoir l'acheter, Joe Satriani fait partie des invités de l'album :
Tiens, je n'avais pas encore ouvert le sujet, mais je voudrais bien écouter ça ouais ! :oops: :D :D

En espérant que ça ne soit pas juste un solo sur une chanson soupesque... :mouais:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau clip :

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Hellion
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Hellion »

Tiens le, tres beau, clip est tourné en Islande ! La plage vers Vik, les orgue basaltique, Skogafoss ma chute préférée... :amour:
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

J'aime baucoup le clip, j'adore toujours les tenues de Tarja, mais musicalement, ca reste vraiment mou...
Par contre son concert au Luxembourg j'avais aimé, et si elle repasse pas loin j'y retournerai volontiers, live ca bouge bien plus.
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

au Zenith de St Etienne?? :D
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Pas loin = moins de 60 bornes :D :D :D
Miki
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Miki »

Ah Tarja.... Elle reviendra dans NIGHTWISH, c'est une certitude. :oui:
Miki

Metal playmobil
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Gandalf a écrit :Pas loin = moins de 60 bornes :D :D :D
Ah ouais... moi j'y serais allé si c'était pas cher = moins de 30 euros :D :D :D
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

:lol:
Ya Terrana qui joue avec elle sur cette tournée encore ?
Sinon ca les vaut les 30 euros hein.. :diable:
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Si y'a un rouleau de PQ dédicacé pour le solo de batterie, à voir :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality