Tarja (ex-Nightwish) en solo

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Cadeauuuuuu :D

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Fallait pas hein...
Déjà qu'en live c'est chiant :mouais: :D
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Et ben voilà, j'ai envie de chier :/
brother of steel
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par brother of steel »

C'est vrai qu'il est penible son solo. Y a un gong drum sur son kit, a par ca...
Larry
Bad Karma Since 2007
Bad Karma Since 2007

Message par Larry »

Disons que la première fois, tu le trouves impressionnant... au bout de 5 ans à le voir partout, le coté récurrent est clairement fatiguant :P
Le G@SP
Poulpe névrosé
Poulpe névrosé

Message par Le G@SP »

Mike Terrana... ça se trouve j'aimerais les solos de batterie si je l'avais jamais vu de ma vie.
Viva, viva, viva the Blues / In Aztec land they will play like gods / Viva, viva, viva the blues / The sombreros will have eyes just for them / REMEMBER... =T=
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

30€ le rouleau de PQ, c'est quand même abusé :crazy:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Laex
Heavy Metal Maniac
Heavy Metal Maniac

Message par Laex »

Clair, au Wacken c'était pitoyable et ça va pas s'arranger avec ce nouvel album...
C'est elle qui compose ou elle a un compositeur pour ses chansons?
sinon en live elle massacre régulièrement le Still of the night de Whitesnake, en plus de quelques Nightwish bien sûr...
-----------------------------------
http://metalnemesis.free.fr
-----------------------------------
metalion
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par metalion »

Chacal a écrit :Disons que la première fois, tu le trouves impressionnant... au bout de 5 ans à le voir partout, le coté récurrent est clairement fatiguant :P
Oui sûrement mais ça reste un régal à chaque fois... C'est Mike! :D . Mais sinon pour revenir à Tarja j'ai plutôt bien accroché le premier et je serai curieux d'entendre le nouveau. J'ai toujours du mal à digérer le split de Nightwish, groupe qui aujourd'hui ne ressemble plus qu'à un groupe qu'on pourrait facilement passer sur notre télé française si royalement étroite d'esprit!! :beurk:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Laex a écrit :C'est elle qui compose ou elle a un compositeur pour ses chansons?
Elle compose au piano mais il me semble qu'elle se fait aider de compositeurs extérieurs, à vérifier.
Q: What do you usually think when you compose your songs?

Turunen: Every time I sit down in front of my piano, I like to improvise with the instrument. It depends on my mood of that day what kind of melodies and rhythms I am playing around. Sometimes, even before starting to play I already have a quite clear picture of a song I would like to compose, or at least the sound of it. Sometimes a song can be born in few minutes, if the feeling is right, some other times it can take days. I do always the music before the lyrics. The story or an idea for the lyrics appears during the composing process normally, but some other times I already have a strong idea of the story I would like to sing before any music comes to my mind. So as you can see, it really depends a lot of the circumstances. I just let myself flow free with the melodies and harmonies and then see if I can create something interesting. I am the most critical person in judging what sounds good or bad.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Le clip de "Until my last breath":

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

De belles images... mais musicalement j'accroche toujours pas, trop basique à mon goût.
En fait ce sont des DVD de voyages qu'elle devrait sortir. :D
Flamme
Stormbringer
Stormbringer

Message par Flamme »

eh bien je l'ai écoute et franchement je ne le trouve pas mal cet album et contrairement a vous tous je trouve qu'elle a une approche différente mais très intéressante de "Still of the night" . J'aime beaucoup et la elle ne le massacre pas comme "Poison" . Enfin chacun ses goûts mais moi je vais l'acheter ! :amour:
"A million faces around us
Pretending we're blind ones
Who don't want to see
Those many hearts filled with sadness
Won't stop all the madness
Of stories untold"
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Elle a publié 2 clips différents de la chanson éponyme, dont le dernier est un peu glauque (et prétentieux?) dans l'esprit :

http://www.tarja-whatliesbeneath.com/videos
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Tarja : Act 1 live / DVD

Message par Everflow »

L'ancienne chanteuse de Nightwish sort son premier live / DVD :
Eagle Rock imprint Armoury Records, in conjunction with Hamburg, Germany-based earMUSIC, has announced the release of the first ever live solo album from Finnish singer Tarja Turunen. Entitled "Act I", the release will be unleashed to North American fans on September 4 in 2-CD, 2-DVD and Blu-ray format.

The first ever live audio/video offering from the former NIGHTWISH soprano, "Act I" is a mammoth undertaking recorded and filmed with 10 HD cameras at the breathtaking Teatro El Círculo in Rosario, Argentina in March 2012. With an elaborate track listing of solo tunes, NIGHTWISH classics and various covers, including a rendition of Andrew Lloyd Webber's "The Phantom Of The Opera", Gary Moore's "Over The Hills And Far Away", WHITESNAKE's "Still Of The Night" and a variety of video extras, "Act I" provides a full-fledged bill of fare to every diehard Tarja fan.

Comments Turunen of the offering: "Those two nights in Rosario were a huge emotional drive to me personally," adding that she was many times "ready to burst into tears."

"Act I" track listing:

CD 1

01. Anteroom Of Death
02. My Little Phoenix
03. Dark Star
04. Naiad
05. Falling Awake
06. I Walk Alone
07. Little Lies
08. Into The Sun (previously unreleased)
09. Nemo (NIGHWISH)
10. Never Enough (previously unreleased)
11. Still Of The Night (WHITESNAKE)
12. In For A Kill

CD 2

01. Boy And The Ghost
02. Lost Northern Star
03. Ciaran's Well
04. Tired Of Being Alone (written with Schiller)
05. Where Were You Last Night / Heaven Is A Place On Earth / Livin' On A Prayer (Medley)
06. Underneath
07. Oasis / The Archive Of Lost Dreams
08. Crimson Deep
09. The Phantom Of The Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
10. Die Alive
11. Until My Last Breath
12. Over The Hills And Far Away (Gary Moore)

DVD 1

01. If You Believe
02. Anteroom Of Death
03. My Little Phoenix
04. Dark Star
05. Naiad
06. Falling Awake
07. I Walk Alone
08. Orpheus Hallucination / Orpheus In The Underworld
09. Little Lies (band jam)
10. Little Lies
11. Into The Sun (previously unreleased)
12. Nemo
13. Rivers Of Lust
14. Minor Heaven
15. Montañas De Silencio
16. Sing For Me
17. I Feel Immortal
18. Never Enough (previously unreleased)
19. In For A Kill
20. Toccata And Fugue D-minor (BWV 565) (Johann Sebastian Bach)
21. The Phantom Of The Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
22. Die Alive
23. Until My Last Breath
24. Over The Hills And Far Away (Gary Moore)

DVD 2

01. Boy And The Ghost
02. Lost Northern Star
03. Ciaran's Well
04. Tired Of Being Alone (written with Schiller)
05. Where Were You Last Night / Heaven Is A Place On Earth / Livin' On A Prayer (Medley)
06. Underneath
07. The Reign
08. Oasis/The Archive Of Lost Dreams
09. Still Of The Night (WHITESNAKE)

Blu-ray track listing is the same as DVD 1 and 2.
Maxallica
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Maxallica »

Vivement ! La setlist tient la route (et on retrouve quasi tous les morceaux de sa disco' je crois) :)
guardianofsteel a écrit :Très agréablement surpris par le set d'Evanescence avec un son énorme, des nouveaux morceaux qui passent bien la scène, et une chanteuse qui prouve que malgré ce qu'elle s'entête à faire, elle peut chanter quand elle ne se force pas à hurler ou à gémir et en faire trois tonnes. :up:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Tarja - Colours in the Dark

Message par Everflow »

Son 3ème album sort fin août.
Former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen will release her new album, "Colours In The Dark", in Europe on August 23 via earMUSIC, the Hamburg, Germany-based international rock label which is part of Edel Group. The CD wil be made available in North America on August 27 through Eagle Rock imprint Armoury Records.

The cover artwork for "Colours In The Dark" was created by Dirk Rudolph and can be seen below.

Despite her light and shiny personality, Tarja's music has always been dressed "in black" — the color of heavy rock, of mystery and elegance.

With Tarja's new album, fans will find out what happens when a splice of color is added to the mix. Or — better said — when the full-color spectrum enters the picture it does not cover the black but makes it shine through with many emotions and landscapes.

Following up on the success of the multi-platinum and gold-awarded previous records "My Winterstorm" (2007) and "What Lies Beneath" (2010), Tarja finally returns with her long-awaited new rock album.

Mixed and mastered by Tim Palmer (PEARL JAM, U2) in Austin, Texas, the songs on "Colours In The Dark" do not shy away from taking a risk and surprising musical turns, introducing new sounds and new musical atmospheres. Still, they maintain a heaviness that will surely bring a big smile to the hardest of rockers. With its grand orchestra and choir arrangements, Tarja's next milestone emphasizes once again the impressive vocal range of the Finnish artist and shows her artistic growth. With ten brand new songs and over one hour of music, "Colours In The Dark" is definitely going to be one of the brightest moments for rock in 2013.

A lyric video for the song "Never Enough" was recently filmed in Zlin, Czech Republic and will make its online debut soon. Tarja says: "I didn't want to make a traditional, boring lyric video for the song, so I am going to appear on the video not just the lyrics of the song…. This video is not what we can call the official first music video from my new album, but just an improved version of a lyric video. The filming took only couple hours with Martin, who worked also on directing my first solo live rock DVD, 'Act I'."

In a recent interview with the Music Legends web site, Turunen stated about her upcoming CD: "I have just recently found my style and sound so I would like to establish it with the third studio album. The elements on the album will remain the same as in my previous albums, also the versatile style of songs. I like to keep the big dynamic changes between my songs, so that album songs feel radically different from each other.

"I am not stressed at all this time, even though I am producing the album on my own again. I have been lucky to gather around a group of musicians who are willing to work with me, so everything is going smoothly."

Tarja and her husband/manager Marcelo Cabuli recently became the parents of their first child.

"Act I" was released in North America on September 4, 2012 in 2-CD, 2-DVD and Blu-ray format via the Eagle Rock imprint Armoury Records, in conjunction with earMUSIC.

Tarja's sophomore solo album, "What Lies Beneath", sold around 1,300 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 24 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200.
mandylion
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par mandylion »

Pochette la plus laide de l'année et le contenu risque fort d'être du même niveau, une chanteuse même grande n'est rien sans bonnes compos. Au sonisphrere en 2011, j'ai trouvé ca naze
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Eh beh... :/

Je ne sais pas trop dans quelle direction elle chercher à aller, mais manifestement ça n'est pas la bonne ! :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Bien moisi... :/ :non:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
mandylion
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par mandylion »

je m'attendais à pire vu la pochette, mais cela reste naze. une voix ne fait pas tout
Maxallica
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Maxallica »

Oh non, l'album est très très bon !
guardianofsteel a écrit :Très agréablement surpris par le set d'Evanescence avec un son énorme, des nouveaux morceaux qui passent bien la scène, et une chanteuse qui prouve que malgré ce qu'elle s'entête à faire, elle peut chanter quand elle ne se force pas à hurler ou à gémir et en faire trois tonnes. :up:
Répondre