Retour d'Acid Reign (Thrash metal UK)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Howard Smith a fini par assembler un nouveau line-up pour ce groupe qui a vu passer de sacrés musiciens (dont Gaz Jennings) :
It's not a reformation, it's a reboot!' Howard 'H' Smith

As 'H' himself states - "Finally the rebooted line up is complete, it's taken nearly two years but I can honestly say it's been worth the wait. Typically we're doing things differently to everyone else as where they reformed (and believe me we tried) we are now rebooting. Everyone in the band has Acid Reign in their DNA, some of the guys knew the band back in the day and some didn't but everyone is on the same page and we can't wait to get out there and show the world how much it has been missing us."

Meet the band left to right:

Paul Chanter (Guitar)
Paul did actually play with Acid Reign in 1990 on the "Joke's On Us" Tour when he was dragged onstage by H from the audience at the Marquee to rip through "Motherly Love". Paul was the band's first choice to replace Adam when he quit in 1990 although it's taken until 2015 for Paul to actually get offered the rôle! As a member of acclaimed metal act Died Smiling, Paul
toured with Stuck Mojo and appeared at the UK's best metal festival, Bloodstock Open Air.

Cookey (Guitar)
Came highly recommended to the band by ex-guitarist Kev who told 'H' "He's a great guy, a good laugh and daft as a brush"
H - You know what he's been up to.

Pete Dee (Bass)
Pete has worked on both sides of the glass as both a producer and a musician. He's a member of the highly rated Kremated as well as hardcore outfit Bun Dem Out and has enjoyed stints in Rogue Male, Reactor and Viral Technology. A chance phone call in early 2015 led to him joining Acid Reign.
"Some bloke calling himself "H" phoned me up in February 2015 and asked me to audition for Acid Reign which was very cool as Kremated were planning on doing a cover of "Goddess", now I get to play it in the real thing!"

Marc Jackson (Drums)
Influenced by musicians such as Bill Ward, John Bonham, and Cozy Powell, Marc has been a drummer since the age of thirteen, playing across the world with a host of bands, including M:Pire Of Evil, Beyond the Grave, Sabbatica (Black Sabbath Tribute), Metalizer and Minnikin.
Now get sharing!

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Premier nouveau titre :

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

La même, en "officielle" :

I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouveau single :

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

Le anthrax britannique mais la du coup ils ont pris hammet pour les solis. C est bien pas révolutionnaire mais bien :bang:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Retour d'Acid Reign (Thrash metal UK)

Message par Everflow »

Reactivated U.K. thrashers ACID REIGN will release their first full-length album in 29 years, "The Age Of Entitlement", on September 27 via Dissonance Productions. The cover artwork for the disc was created by renowned artist Mark Wilkinson, who has previously worked with IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST and MARILLION.

The official music video for the album's first single, "The New Low", can be seen below.

Commented vocalist Howard "H" Smith: "It's been a long time coming but finally ACID REIGN unleash on the world the first single from their first album in 29 years.

"'The New Low' was one of the first songs written for the album and was always going to be the opening single. Hope you all enjoy shouting along with it as much as we are looking forward to playing it live."

"The Age Of Entitlement" features ten tracks and will be available on streaming services, as a digital download, CD, LP and limited-edition cyan-colored vinyl.

Smith said about the album: "We started recording on August 1st last year with Jayce Lewis and he has been amazing. He was badgering me to do this for months. We had two other bigger names telling us they would love to do it, but Jayce showed us when recording 'The Man Who Became Himself' that he would go above and beyond to get the best out of what was a very difficult session. So just think what we could achieve when we are in a much better place. The results are stunning. You have an old-school thrash album with a contemporary twist and a production that honours that.

He continued: "I've had the title for a long time. Straight off the bat, it had an album-title ring to it and speaks to a world view that the entire band shares, which is important. Then Mark came up with the artwork, which he really knocked out of the park. We are all itching to get this out."

metalrunner
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par metalrunner »

C est pas original mais au moins c est vraiment bien fait très dans l esprit Anthrax fin 80 manque un petit solo .Morceau taille pour la scène.
Répondre