Guns 'n Roses : départs et reformation avec Slash

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

D.J. Ashba a annoncé son départ du groupe :
GUNS N' ROSES guitarist D.J. Ashba has announced his departure from the Axl Rose-fronted outfit. He says in a statement: "Six years ago, I received a call that changed my life forever. The call was from a dear friend of mine (Katie McNeil-Diamond) who was working with GUNS N' ROSES. It was an offer to audition for Axl Rose and earn a rôle in arguably the biggest rock band of my time. While I thought it was a complete long shot, I decided to go ahead and give it a try. Much to my shock and surprise, I got the gig. And so began the most incredible journey I could have possibly imagined. I was blessed with the opportunity to not only work with one of the most talented bands, but also to share the stage with a living legend and a truly gifted human being, Axl Rose. The amount of confidence and trust that Axl placed in me was genuinely heartwarming and truly career-defining. In the years that followed, I traveled the world many times over and played these incredible songs night after night to the most enthusiastic and loving crowds. As you can imagine, the friendships that were forged during that time were deep and long lasting. But the most beautiful surprise of all was YOU... the fans. You welcomed me into your lives with open arms and showed me love and support that I could only have dreamed of. From the very first time I stepped on stage and started playing 'Welcome To The Jungle' and felt the crowd erupt, I knew my life would never be the same. I'm not gonna lie...I was terrified!! But you were so accepting. You immediately turned my fear into pride. For that, I am truly grateful.

"So now it is with a very heavy heart and yet great pride that I announce that I've decided to close this chapter of my life and encapsulate the wonderful times that I've shared with GUNS N' ROSES into fond memories. I have reached a point in my life where I feel its time to dedicate myself to my band SIXX: A.M., my adoring wife and family, and to the many new adventures that the future holds for me.

"I have always been driven by my passion for creating music and SIXX: A.M. has always been a place where I can express myself honestly and share that passion with my two brothers and bandmates, Nikki Sixx and James Michael. As you know I have also been blessed with the love and support of my incredible wife, Naty, who has been at my side for much of this amazing journey.

"As I sit here writing this letter, I want to take a moment to thank Axl from the bottom of my heart for not only the most incredible experience of my life, but for truly believing in me. You are a true friend and a champion of mine and I am forever grateful. And even as I move on to pursue other endeavors, I will always remain one of your biggest fans. I also would like to thank each and every one of you fans for your love and support throughout the years. Without you, I am nothing. Please know that I do not take one minute of this amazing life for granted.

"I hope that you all join me as I forge ahead. Let's conquer the world together!"
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Si ça pouvait le pousser à revenir à de meilleures compos pour Sixx AM...
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Ouais alors Sixx Am en tant que side project de Nikki Sixx je trouvait ça cool.
Autant si ça devient son projet principal je suis déjà moins emballé. Et vu l'orientation musicale du dernier (des vieux qui essaient de faire de la musique pour ado) je suis pas très optimiste. Autant de talent pour faire un clone de Nickleback (que je déteste pas pour autant).

Pour ce qui est de Guns N Roses à vrai dire, ça changera pas grand chose
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

En effet ca changera rien pour Guns ;)
Et on est bien d'accord sur l'orientation decevante du dernier Sixx AM....
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ron Thal aurait également quitté le groupe, depuis plusieurs mois en fait, mais encore rien d'officiel.
According to journalist Gary Graff, a "confirmed source" with GUNS N' ROSES has clarified the status of Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, saying that the guitarist is indeed out of the band — and has been for some time.

The source tells Graff: "Bumblefoot quit last year. I don't understand why he continues to be evasive on his status with the band — he quit in South America. He told [GUNS N' ROSES lead singer] Axl [Rose] he was done and [the second GN'R Las] Vegas [residency] would be his last run with the band."

Thal recently revealed that he was focusing on his solo career after spending eight years playing in the Axl Rose-fronted band. Thal, however, stopped short of saying that he was no longer a member of GUNS N' ROSES, which has caused some fans to criticize him for not coming clean about where he stands with the group.

Asked by Graff earlier this week to clarify his status with GUNS N' ROSES, Thal said: "That is the thing I am not to elaborate on. I think there's enough clues out there for you to figure out what I'm up to now."

He continued: "I'm a real busy guy and really enjoying everything I'm doing, and I think that everything I'm doing has a future and a bigger plan — the solo stuff, the other bands, the producing, the charity and educational things I'm doing. These are all the things I love that I've really missed, and I'm very happy to be putting my time back into that. It's really what I should be doing."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n ... 2EgO5kz.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Et d'un autre côté le 3 ème guitariste en poste se consacre de plus en plus à son groupe The Dead Daisies en tournant pas mal (premières parties de Kiss, Whitesnake et de plus en plus en T.A). Groupe qu'il a totalement remanié en prenant autour de lui que des pointures du genre (Corabi, Mendoza, Dizzy Reed, Tichy).
On peut aussi se demander s'il n'anticipe pas non plus un départ prochain du groupe.

Et donc et donc tout ça va encore laisser planer toutes les rumeurs concernant .... :D :D :D
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Tout a fait :D
C'est le moment où jamais ! Après ils seront trop vieux, reformation pour l'été prochain allez hop !
Graptemiss
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Graptemiss »

Vous moquez pas, j'habite à la campagne.

Mais ça existe encore les Guns?? :euh:
Larry a écrit :
26 mars 2018, 15:17
Le principal problème de Luke Cage, c'est l'acteur. Il a une bonne tête, mais dès que le plan est un peu large, on le voit, bras ballants, comme un culturiste qui attend le bus, et ça c'est mauvais.
Damnations Pride
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Damnations Pride »

Malheureusement.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

C'es ton point.
Damnations Pride
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

C'est au moins un point d'exclamation alors. Ou un point dans ta gueule.

Je rigole :mad:

Non en vrai je rigole vraiment. Loin de moi l'envie d'être désagréable, mais je trouve ça hilarant.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Y a pas de soucis, c'est une expression récurrente sur le forum, depuis longtemps. ;)
Enfin, point trop n'en faut.
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

Qu'ils nous refasse des shows avec le line up (presque) d'origine et ça sera marrant de les revoir une fois.
Jeff Von Dijon
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Jeff Von Dijon »

weik a écrit :Qu'ils nous refasse des shows avec le line up (presque) d'origine et ça sera marrant de les revoir une fois.
Mouais mais vu l'entente en Axl et Slash, je doute que ce soit possible! ou alors, L'ancien line-up cherche quelqu'un pour remplacer la princesse Axl
Globox666 a écrit :Picoler en écoutant du metal avec le cul qui sent le mixa bébé, ça c'est subversif ! :D
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Quelqu'un comme Myles Kennedy ? :D

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
weik
Gold Saint
Gold Saint

Message par weik »

Jeff Von Dijon a écrit :
weik a écrit :Qu'ils nous refasse des shows avec le line up (presque) d'origine et ça sera marrant de les revoir une fois.
Mouais mais vu l'entente en Axl et Slash, je doute que ce soit possible! ou alors, L'ancien line-up cherche quelqu'un pour remplacer la princesse Axl
Un truc à la Queensryche ce serait pas con ! :D
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Mr. Sandman a écrit :Quelqu'un comme Myles Kennedy ? :D
Myles Kennedy ça va un moment ....
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Damnations Pride
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Jeff Von Dijon a écrit :
Mais tellement en vrai ! Là c'est bien la seule chose qui pourrait passer. Une réformation classique à mon avis c'est juste pas possible.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Ouais enfin moi j'entends beaucoup d'interviews de Slash où :
- un coup il dit que rien n'est impossible, que si toutes les conditions sont réunies il pourrait l'envisager
- un autre coup il dit que ça le fait chier qu'on lui parle de ça

De l'autre côté concernant Axl, il n'y a absolument rien. Il n'en parle juste jamais et finalement aujourd'hui personne ne sait vraiment quel est son point de vue sur la question.
Sur scène, il a rejoué avec Stradlin et Duff, invité Sebastien Bach (qui est pourtant assez proche de ses anciens camarades de jeu).

En fin de compte concernant Axl on se base sur des trucs qui datent d'il y a plus de 20 ans.
Et je n'ai pas souvenir l'avoir beaucoup entendu démentir une possibilité à plus ou moins long terme.

Je ne dis pas que ça se fera forcément mais je ne serais pas aussi catégorique sur la probabilité que ça arrive.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Tiens tiens .... pour la première fois depuis très longtemps , Slash admet s'être réconcilié avec son ancien chanteur Axl :D :D :D
Il refuse toujours de parler de reformation mais bon ... tout doucement hein...
Former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash has confirmed that he has rekindled his friendship with the band's lead singer Axl Rose — six years after the frontman called him "a cancer."

Speaking to Aftonbladet TV in Sweden, where Slash was making a special appearance on Friday (August 21) for a launch event for the Marshall London phone, the guitarist said of his restored relationship with Axl (see video below): "It was probably way overdue, you know. But it's…. you know, it's very cool at this point. You know, let some of that, sort of, negative… dispel some of that negative stuff that was going on for so long."

Asked if his warmer relationship with Axl will lead to a reunion of GUNS N' ROSES' classic lineup, Slash said: "Oh, I couldn't answer that one, though…" Pressed on why that is, Slash replied: "All right, let's get off the subject, 'cause, you know, that's an old one."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash- ... XlYpCc0.99
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Je pense que ça arrivera un jour ou l'autre. Même les Sex Pistols se sont reformés. Les gars vieillissent. Tu leur offres de quoi nourrir leur famille sur 3 générations et voilà. Pour moi, une reformation Axl/Slash n'aura qu'un intérêt très relatif. L'essence du TRUC avec ce groupe est mort en 89/90 ( et je ne les ai vu qu'en 92 malheureusement). Le reste ne fut que de la mascarade. L'urgence de tes 20 ans, tu ne la recrées pas 30 ans plus tard.
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Je ne pense pas que le but soit de recréer une urgence quelconque. Et encore moins qu'ils aient besoin de fric ;)
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Gandalf a écrit :Je ne pense pas que le but soit de recréer une urgence quelconque.
C'est bien pour ça que ça n'a aucun intérêt.
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Dernière rumeur en date, reformation du line-up d'Appetite for Destruction qui serait tête d'affiche du Soundwave en Australie, début 2016.
A first rumor has now popped up about a potential reunion show from James Young, the owner of Melbourne’s rock and roll Cherry Bar and it was revealed before Slash confirmed he had made up with Axl Rose.

Young told Triple M Radio: “I heard the most amazing rumor this week, from a very well informed heavy hitter in the Australian music industry, giving me the name of the headline act for Soundwave next year. Now we know that a mystery band has come in and saved the festival, and now owns it, so they are going to have a big say. So what mega band could it be? Well I have heard ‘fantasized’ on Wednesday night that it will be: Steven Adler, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagen, Slash and Axl Rose, the reformation of the original 1987 Appetite for Destruction Guns N’ Roses lineup, can you believe it? It’s incredible; I’ve had sleepless nights fantasizing about it.”

Pierre Desproges
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

:D :D :D :D
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Répondre