Ozzy Osbourne : nouvel album début 2020

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Il paraît que ça va être un album spécial :
Epic Records president Sylvia Rhone has confirmed to Billboard.com that Ozzy Osbourne is working on "a really special album." She added: "It's going to be amazing. It's something Ozzy has never done before that he's always wanted to do."
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Du musette Metal ?
Du Scat ?
Un album de reprises de Motley Crue ?
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Je me suis repassé le dernier en date. Il était pas mal.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Fantomas
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Fantomas »

je crains le pire :mouais:
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Ou bien un album à la Ozzy & friends où il va inviter plein de zicos et d'autres chanteurs...
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Metalisaac a écrit :Je me suis repassé le dernier en date. Il était pas mal.

"Scream" ? En effet c'est certainement le meilleur depuis "Ozzmosis", voire "No more tears" :up: Ca a déjà 5 ans, j'avais pas percuté....
Monster
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Monster »

Et pendant ce temps Black Sabbath tire sa révérence avec une tournée d'adieu :

Dowëri lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi dowï lëhndi
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Tu parles. ..
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ozzy vient de visiter Roswell, dans le cadre d'un documentaire de History Channel. :D
According to KRQE.com, Ozzy Osbourne was spotted around Roswell, New Mexico last week. The legendary BLACK SABBATH singer and his son Jack visited the International UFO Museum last Thursday (November 12) as part of their new show for the History channel.

A Roswell resident told KRQE.com: "Not a lot of famous people come to Roswell, of course, but you know when they do. It's a nice little town for famous people to come and enjoy."

Another resident added: "It's pretty awesome for someone to come here to this little town and have some appreciation for it, you know, the aliens."

The 1947 Roswell incident is one of the most famous UFO events. The U.S. Air Force originally reported it had located the remains of a flying saucer that crashed into the desert near the town of Roswell, New Mexico. The very next day, the Air Force took back the statements and dismissed the recovered object as a weather balloon.

Today, many conspiracy theorists consider the so-called "Roswell incident" to be one of the most conspicuous pieces of evidence that the U.S. government has covered up the existence of extra-terrestrial life on Earth.

Ozzy earlier in the month returned to San Antonio, Texas as part of the History channel program to apologize for urinating on the Alamo Cenotaph in 1982.

Ozzy admitted to The Pulse Of Radio that doing the History channel show will help him fill in some blanks in his own knowledge of history: "Anything past World War II, I'm clueless," he said. "I'm kind of up on World War II 'cause I was born a couple of years after. So I know quite a lot about World War II and Hitler and the Nazis and all that. But anything from before or after I don't know anything about. So we're going to Mount Rushmore, we're going to the abandoned silos where you guys, America used to have their Minutemen missiles and all that. It's quite educational for me, actually."

The Osbournes' new show finds the father-son duo visiting famous places and offering what Ozzy described as "history with an Osbourne twang."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-o ... 9yBKEIf.99
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Cela reste au conditionnel, mais Ozzy et Sharon se seraient séparés.
Ce qui aura forcément des conséquences sur sa carrière solo, voire même sur Black Sabbath (rapprochement avec Bill Ward? pas sûr du tout, mais plus totalement impossible). Si ça se confirme bien sûr.
According to E! News, Ozzy Osbourne and his wife of 33 years, Sharon Osbourne, have split up.

A source has told E! News that the couple mutually agreed that Ozzy would move out of their house temporarily.

The report states that the couple's breakup is not related to Ozzy's sobriety. The BLACK SABBATH singer has apparently been sober for three and a quarter years.

British tabloid newspaper The Sun claims that Sharon left Ozzy after she reportedly accused the musician of having an alleged affair with a celebrity hairstylist.

Ozzy, who relapsed into drug and alcohol abuse for 18 months a few years ago, has previously credited Sharon for saving his life. "I'm alive because I've got a strong wife, I think," he said. "I didn't expect to live past 30. I remember when I was 21 saying I would be dead by 40. That was all right until I was 39½."

Sharon discussed Ozzy's last relapse during an episode of her U.S. talk show "The Talk" in April 2013. She said: "Everybody knows he's been struggling with this his entire life and I never knew that he was using prescription drugs. I knew he was drinking occasionally, but I didn't realize to the extent.

"It's a disease that not only hurts the person that has the disease but it hurts the family. It hurts people that love you and we're dealing with it. We've dealt with worse and we will deal with it and this too shall pass. Otherwise my husband will be taken to the hospital to get my foot removed from his ass."

As part of his recovery, Ozzy was going to daily AA meetings which he said was the only way he can stay sober. "Sharon tells me I'm a bloody fool and screams at me when I'm drinking, but that doesn't stop me," he told DailyMail.co.uk. "But she supports me, she knows it's an illness, she knows it's part of who I am and it's only me who can deal with it and it's because I don't want to lose what I have with Sharon and the kids that I do it. No one else can cure an addict but the addict."

After Ozzy was fired from BLACK SABBATH in 1979 because of substance abuse and erratic behavior, Sharon became his solo career manager, and then his girlfriend. The two were married on July 4, 1982.

The couple's early relationship has been described as volatile, with Ozzy blacking out and almost strangling Sharon after a five-day Vodka binge in 1989.

Ozzy and Sharon have three children: Aimee, 31; Kelly, 29; and Jack, 28.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report ... bSMjD40.99
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Peut être une tournee avec Iron Maiden du coup :lol:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Rumeur: Axl Rose après sa tournée avec AC/DC remplacera Sharon dans le couple qu'elle formait avec Ozzy.
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Apparemment, Ozzy aurait disparu sans donner de signe de vie depuis plusieurs jours :scratch:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

Pierre a écrit :Apparemment, Ozzy aurait disparu sans donner de signe de vie depuis plusieurs jours :scratch:
Il aurait contacté ses gamins, il cherchait un hôtel mais vu la vitesse à laquelle il se déplace ça a dû lui prendre du temps :D

Sinon le divorce est en bonne voie pour cause d'adultère.
ImageImageImage
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

haha à mon avis le pauvre Ozzy il a même pas dû se rendre compte qu'il s'était tapé sa coiffeuse au lieu de Sharon. On peut pas trop lui en vouloir...

Sinon, c'est bien ça fait parler de quelqu'un d'autre qu'Axl Rose :D
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

D'ici qu'axl rose doive remplacer Ozzy pour finir la tournée de Black Sabbath y a qu'un pas :P
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
jony
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par jony »

lelite a écrit :D'ici qu'axl rose doive remplacer Ozzy pour finir la tournée de Black Sabbath y a qu'un pas :P
Ou sur le prochain album d'Ozzy Osbourne. :D
Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

NicoGan a écrit :Sinon le divorce est en bonne voie pour cause d'adultère.
C'est peut-être un prétexte idéal cachant autre chose de plus grave/important, car les "écarts de conduite" ont été tellement nombreux dans leur couple, déjà à l'époque de Randy Rhoads...
Tout ça a été bien "documenté" et avoué par eux-mêmes au fil des années, y compris ces derniers jours, que ça m'étonnerait quand même que ce soit la seule cause de leur rupture.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

PEOPLE - "Depuis six ans, je fais face à une addiction sexuelle." Le chanteur de hard-rock britannique de 67 ans Ozzy Osbourne a révélé ce mercredi 3 août qu'il suivait une thérapie pour addiction sexuelle. Il tente à présent de se réconcilier avec sa femme Sharon qui avait annoncé leur séparation en mai, après 34 ans de mariage.

Connu comme le "parrain du heavy metal" avec son groupe Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne a fait cette révélation sur sa page Facebook, en profitant pour s'excuser publiquement auprès d'autres femmes: "Je suis désolé que Mme Pugh ait sorti notre relation sexuelle de son contexte. Je tiens aussi à m'excuser auprès des autres femmes avec qui j'ai eu des relations sexuelles."

Le couple Osbourne battait de l'aile depuis que Sharon avait découvert la tromperie du chanteur avec la coloriste Michelle Pugh. Une histoire qui a fait beaucoup de remue-ménage quand on sait que c'est l'un des couples les plus durables du rock.

"Je suis mort de honte en pensant à ce que mon comportement a fait à ma famille. Dieu merci, mon épouse incroyable est à mes côtés pour me soutenir", a ajouté Ozzy Osbourne."

Huffington post.
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Cela voudrait donc dire qu'Ozzy serait un tombeur ? Bon ok il a des dollars, mais euh... quand même... :euh:
noise
Tormentor
Tormentor

Message par noise »

Giscard était un tombeur si tu te souviens bien :D
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Si tu as des brouzoufs et/ou du pouvoir (et en plus si tu es connu), tu as de suite beaucoup plus d'opportunités. :mad:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Evidemment, Ozzy et Sharon se sont réconciliés (pour la 14ème fois) après que Ozzy ait suivi une thérapie pour addiction au sexe :lol:
Sharon Osbourne says that she and Ozzy have worked out their issues after he had an extramarital affair earlier in the year.

Sharon spoke about the state of her marriage during an appearance on last night's episode of "Conan".

The couple reportedly split up earlier this year after his infidelity, but Ozzy has since been in therapy for sex addiction.

Asked by host Conan O'Brien if she and Ozzy "worked it out and talked about it," Sharon replied: "It wasn't as easy as that, but we worked it out."

"It's tough, you know, when you're an addict," Sharon added. "He likes too much alcohol, he likes too much drugs, he likes too much sex. Everything is too much, so it's tough for somebody that suffers with that."

According to The Pulse Of Radio, Ozzy last month apologized to the women with whom he has had extramarital sexual relationships and admitted to undergoing therapy for sex addiction. Ozzy's statement came out in the wake of the first interview given by Michelle Pugh, the celebrity hairstylist whose four-year affair with the BLACK SABBATH singer was discovered by Sharon and nearly ended their 33-year marriage.

In an interview with People, Pugh revealed: "When I say he gave me the greatest love of my life, I mean it. He made me feel like the most beautiful and worshipped woman in the world." She added that Ozzy was "unhappy" in his marriage and that she connected with the singer on an "emotional level."

The response issued by reps for Ozzy said: "Over the last six years, Ozzy Osbourne has been dealing with a sex addiction. He is sorry if Ms. Pugh took their sexual relationship out of context. He would like to apologize to the other women he has been having sexual relationships with." The statement added: "Ozzy has gone into intense therapy. Ozzy is mortified at what his behavior has done to his family. He thanks God that his incredible wife Sharon is at his side to support him.”

Ozzy reportedly pursued Pugh for a year after she first colored his hair in late 2011.

Sharon reportedly learned of Ozzy's affair by having a private investigator look into his activities. A source told In Touch that Sharon "found out that Ozzy was spending a lot of money. She wanted to know what he was buying and who he was buying it for. The investigator discovered that he was basically living a double life."

Ozzy is in the midst of a year-long farewell tour with SABBATH and has also reportedly been working on a new solo album.

Ozzy's cheating may also have legal ramifications. His four-year affair with Pugh may end up costing his daughter, Kelly Osbourne, a decent chunk of change. Michelle has filed a lawsuit against her for defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress and public disclosure of public facts. The former "Fashion Police" co-host tweeted Michelle's phone number after news of the fling first broke and wrote, "Anyone looking for cheap chunky LOW-light and blow out and a blow*** call..." Michelle is seeking an unspecified amount in compensatory and punitive damages as well as "other relief."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sharon ... uDSejWt.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Le prochain album solo d'Ozzy est co-écrit avec les guitaristes de Billy Idol, dont Steve Stevens bien sûr :
Ozzy Osbourne spoke about to SiriusXM host Jose Mangin about the possibility of a new solo album from the BLACK SABBATH singer once the legendary heavy metal band has completed its "The End" tour in early 2017. Ozzy said: "I'm not retiring, I'm gonna carry on. I've been writing with Billy Morrison [who currently plays guitar in Billy Idol's band and co-wrote songs on Idol's latest album] and [Idol] guitarist] Steve Stevens. [Steve is] not gonna be in my band, he's with Billy Idol. But he's a friend of [Morrison's] and [Morrison] plays with Billy Idol. I said, 'I've got some ideas,' and we worked it out. There's one song that right now is called 'Crack Cocaine'. It's like a bluesy thing."
Répondre