Ozzy Osbourne : nouvel album début 2020

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Le prochain album solo d'Ozzy est co-écrit avec les guitaristes de Billy Idol, dont Steve Stevens bien sûr :
Ozzy Osbourne spoke about to SiriusXM host Jose Mangin about the possibility of a new solo album from the BLACK SABBATH singer once the legendary heavy metal band has completed its "The End" tour in early 2017. Ozzy said: "I'm not retiring, I'm gonna carry on. I've been writing with Billy Morrison [who currently plays guitar in Billy Idol's band and co-wrote songs on Idol's latest album] and [Idol] guitarist] Steve Stevens. [Steve is] not gonna be in my band, he's with Billy Idol. But he's a friend of [Morrison's] and [Morrison] plays with Billy Idol. I said, 'I've got some ideas,' and we worked it out. There's one song that right now is called 'Crack Cocaine'. It's like a bluesy thing."
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
NicoGan
Nanowarrior
Nanowarrior

Message par NicoGan »

On est obligé ? :oops:
ImageImageImage
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

Oui !
Et surtout une dernière tournée avant de caner !
GANDALF :gandalf:
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over"
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Gandalf a écrit :Oui !
Et surtout une dernière tournée avant de caner !
je suis d'accord !!!
attendons avant de lui tomber dessus, le dernier était vraiment pas si mal !!
R.I.P. Gary Dalloway : 20/08/2006
lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Ozzy interprétera le morceau Bark at the moon lors d'un concert pendant pendant une éclipse totale le lundi 21 08 2017 :mad:
Cet évènement est organisé pendant un fest de 4 jours dans l'état de l'ilinois nommé "Moonstock" :D

http://moonstock2017.com/about-moonstock/

http://www.ozzy.com/news/ozzy-osbourne- ... -festival/
"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Zakk Wylde est de retour avec Ozzy!
For the first time in more than a decade, Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde are together again. Known as one of rock's greatest singer and guitarist pairings, the two will hit the road for a series of Ozzy Osbourne headlining shows in the U.S. this summer and autumn, beginning July 14th. While they've performed together over the years, these shows are the first collaboration for the duo for a full tour since 2006. Zakk joined Ozzy's band in 1987 and they last recorded in 2007 on Ozzy Osbourne's acclaimed Black Rain album.

Ozzy's band will also include longtime collaborators Blasko (Bass), Tommy Clufetos (Drums) and Adam Wakeman (Keyboards). Tour dates kick off in July at the Rock USA Festival in Oshkosh, WI with additional dates to be announced in the coming weeks.

"I'm so happy to be getting back on the road with Zakk, Blasko, Tommy and Adam," says Ozzy Osbourne. "This is what I do. This is where I belong, on the road." Zakk Wylde adds: "I'm really looking forward to the hardcore powahlifting training sessions with Ozzy, as well as playing music in between sets of heavy squats, benching and deadlifts."

Next up for Ozzy Osbourne will be a new solo album for 2018 on Epic. The initial 2017 tour dates are as follows:

Fri, July 14 Oshkosh, WI Ozzy at Rock USA
Sun, July 16 Chicago, IL Chicago Open Air Festival
Wed, August 9 Sturgis, SD The Legendary Buffalo Chip
Mon, August 21 Cartersville, IL Moonstock 2017 Festival

Meanwhile, Gus G. (Firewind), the guitarist who played in Ozzy Osbourne since 2009, has made the following statement: "It's been an honor & a privilege playing by your side since 2009. Nothing but great times & an experience of a lifetime. To Ozzy & Sharon - thanks for everything, love ya! To Blasko, Adam & Tommy - been a pleasure rocking with you! As a fan, it's great to see Ozzy & Zakk back together. It's been long overdue. Last but not least - thanks to all the fans that showed love & support all these years, see you out there soon! Ozzy rules! G."
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Donc on devine déjà une des TA de tous les gros fests 2018...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

C'est assez lent et sous-accordé... presque doomy :mad:

lelite
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par lelite »

Dommage que l'évènement n'ait pas eclipsé le guitariste défénitivement :diable:

"Si tu veux contrôler le peuple, commence par contrôler sa musique" PLATON
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Moment rarissime et approprié à la chanson en plus!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Premier single en écoute.

Entre temps le line-up a changé, Zakk Wylde n'a finalement pas joué sur l'album. Détails ci-dessous.
Recorded in Los Angeles, the album features producer Andrew Watt on guitars, Duff McKagan (GUNS N' ROSES) on bass and Chad Smith (RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS) on drums.

"It all started when Kelly [Osbourne] comes in and says, 'Do you want to work on a Post Malone song?'" Ozzy explains. "My first thing was, 'Who the fuck is Post Malone?!' I went to Andrew's [Watt] house and he said we will work really quick. After we finished that song, he said, 'Would you be interested in starting an album?' I said 'that would be fucking great, but now I am thinking I don't want to be working in a basement studio for six months! And in just a short time, we had the album done. Duff and Chad came in and we would go in and jam during the day and I would go work out the songs in the evenings. I previously had said to Sharon I should be doing an album, but in the back of my mind I was going 'I haven't got the fucking strength...' but Andrew pulled it out of me. I really hope people listen to it and enjoy it, because I put my heart and soul into this album."
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

c'est une catastrophe...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Ozzy Osbourne : nouvel album début 2020

Message par Everflow »

On sent que c'est plus tout à fait le même niveau à la guitare, pour faire dans l'euphémisme...
On saura peut-être un jour pourquoi il a encore "viré" Zakk, ou plutôt décidé de se passer de lui.
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

En effet c'est pas très bon...
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

J'ai rien retenu...

Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

j'ai pas écouté mais c'est de la merde
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

J'ai entendu un second morceau sur YouTube, je sais plus le titre mais bien meilleur que under the graveyard
C'est Slash à la gratte ce qui change beaucoup de choses et la voix de Ozzy un peu plus "naturelle" si je puis dire
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Mauvaise nouvelle, Ozzy souffre de la maladie de Parkinson...
In an exclusive interview with Robin Roberts for "Good Morning America", Ozzy Osbourne, his children and his wife and manager, Sharon Osbourne, are shedding light on the private health battle he experienced after a fall and Parkinson's diagnosis last February.

"It's been terribly challenging for us all," Ozzy told Roberts. "I did my last show New Year's Eve at The Forum. Then I had a bad fall. I had to have surgery on my neck, which screwed all my nerves."

To complicate the matters further, Osbourne revealed he was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, a neurodegenerative disorder that progresses slowly in most people, and has no cure.

"It's PRKN 2," said his wife, Sharon. "There's so many different types of Parkinson's; it's not a death sentence by any stretch of the imagination, but it does affect certain nerves in your body. And it's — it's like you have a good day, a good day, and then a really bad day."

While it was difficult for the rock star to address what he's gone through in the past year, his fans have also been a source of support.

"They're my air, you know," said Ozzy of his fans. "I feel better. I've owned up to the fact that I have — a case of Parkinson's. And I just hope they hang on and they're there for me because I need them."

The singer is now taking medication for Parkinson's and nerve pain.

"I got a numbness down this arm for the surgery; my legs keep going cold," he said. "I don't know if that's the Parkinson's or what, you know, but that's — see, that's the problem. Because they cut nerves when they did the surgery. I'd never heard of nerve pain, and it's a weird feeling."

Ozzy said that he wanted to come clean and let his fans know about what's been going on.

"To hide something is hard — you never feel proper," he said. "You feel guilty. I'm no good with secrets. I cannot walk around with it anymore. It's like I'm running out of excuses.

"I feel better now that I have owned up to the fact that I have a case of Parkinson's."

Ozzy and Sharon revealed they have exhausted the medical options in the U.S. and will travel to Switzerland in April to seek advice from a professor who specializes in the condition.

"We're going to go wherever we can go to find answers," Sharon said. Ozzy added: "We're lucky we can afford to do that."

Parkinson's, a progressive neurological condition, affects 1 in 350 people. The disease, which is caused by a loss of nerve cells in part of the brain, leads to problems with movement and gets worse over time.

Ozzy is not the only high-profile heavy metal musician battling Parkinson's disease. JUDAS PRIEST guitarist Glenn Tipton was diagnosed with Parkinson's six years ago after being stricken by the condition at least half a decade earlier.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Il reste la musique, 2 nouveaux titres.
La chanson heavy n'apporte rien à mon avis, par contre la ballade avec Elton John et Slash vaut le détour :

Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

Ah j'ai bien aimé le titre heavy moi, concernant la maladie je me demande si ça fait pas un bon moment qu'il est déjà atteint... il annonce ça maintenant mais bon... Faut voir comment ça va évoluer tout ça mais vu son âge et les problèmes de santé qu'il a enchaîné ces dernières années ça commence à devenir compliqué tout ça !
Gandalf
Zorro of False Metal
Zorro of False Metal

Message par Gandalf »

ça fait pas 30 ans qu'il a déjà Parkinson, au vu de comment il sait bien taper dans ses mains ? :oops: :(
Bertrand
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Bertrand »

Il a Alzheimer aussi, même pas capable de chanter Paranoid correctement au bout de 50 ans sans prompteur
du foin pour nos vaches, les Landes indépendante !!!!
OMNIO a écrit :
30 août 2019, 15:12
Mais peut être qu'en écoutant l'album encore quelques fois attentivement, t'arriveras à aimer quelques titres ou mêmes des riffs … en faisant abstraction de la voix bien sûr :D
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Dans le doc de 1995, Coeur de Metal, il tremblait déjà de partout, à cause de l'alcool bien sûr, mais ça faisait vraiment parkinsonien.. C'est clair que ce n'est vraiment pas une surprise...
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

C'est clair! Je ne vois même pas pourquoi il s'obstine toujours a faire la tournee avec Judas, qui a déjà ete repoussee 2 fois pour ses divers problemes de sante (enfin si je vois tres bien ...Sharon....). A mon avis, il ferait mieux de s'economiser, de faire a la limite un bon gros concert d'adieu chez lui et de tirer un trait. J'ai vu une video recente de lui sur scene avec Post Malone (il a fait un featuring sur son single) et il faisait vraiment pale figure, je le vois tres mal faire une tournee entiere actuellement.
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Je plussoie ce que dit Mike-Polar.
Surtout que cette tournée avec Judas je ne la sens vraiment pas... Elle va finir par être purement et simplement annulée...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Dave
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dave »

je suis d'accord, pour moi c'est carrément impossible qu'il assure une tournée vu son état, quelques dates à droite à gauche pourquoi pas oui, et franchement quel promoteur va être assez fou pour miser sur lui maintenant ?
de toute façon c'est un miracle qu'il soit encore en vie le Ozzy...
Répondre