Luca Turilli's Rhapsody

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Dominique Leurquin a l'air d'aller mieux :
Rhapsody are happy to announce that Dominique Leurquin is recovering dramatically fast after the last year’s terrible injury at his left hand. “We just received a video from our beloved Dodo where he was performing a couple of Rhapsody licks…” says Luca Turilli, and adds: “Just some months ago it would have looked like an impossible thing, but now we really hope to have him back on stage with us as soonest, maybe already this year and hopefully for the important date of September 5, when our band will headline the Progpower festival of Atlanta. Well done Dominique!”
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Bonne nouvelle ! :up:

Sinon, je n'ai écouté que récemment l'album de Turilli... Je le trouve plutôt pas mal, même s'il manque quand même un petit quelque chose pour m'enthousiasmer autant que les premiers Rhapsody ! :bang: :D
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - Prometheus: Symphonia Ignis Divinu

Message par Everflow »

Quelques news sur les compos...
heavylaw a écrit :Le groupe donne des nouvelles de la chanson FANTASIA GOTICA qui devait initialement sortir peu de temps après la dernière tournée.

Le groupe précise que suite à la blessure de Dominique personne dans le groupe n'avait l'envie de repartir en studio pour enregistrer et mixer la chanson.

Néanmoins ce morceau fera parti du deuxième album du groupe et sera comme promis offert gratuitement, peut être même en tant que Single.

[/u]Voici le communiqué anglais :
Hi to all!
As many of you want to know what happened with the song FANTASIA GOTICA, we can tell you that it will be surely included in the second LUCA TURILLI’S RHAPSODY album but also that, as promised, the song will be offered for FREE to our fans some time before the same album release (maybe right as one of the album’s singles).
Normally this special orchestral ballad was supposed to be out shortly after the release of ASCENDING TO INFINITY, but the truth is that after the bad hand injury of DOMINIQUE all the band plans suddenly changed and honestly nobody had the will to enter in the studio for some extra work or to mix a new song. On top in the following weeks we started a great collaboration for the new album with an important Czech choir and so our current plan is to record some of these choirs for FANTASIA GOTICA too. Therefore don’t worry, despite the fate of this song seems to be very tormented (Luca composed it many years ago but then for whatever reason it never saw the light before) you will be surely impressed by the outstanding performance of Alessandro, able to offer unmatched drama and emotion while dealing with some of the most intense Italian lyrics ever.
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

J'espère que ça va avancer cette affaire ! Le premier album (enfin, le seul que je connaisse du moins) est bien sympa ! :rock:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Psyko Killer
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Psyko Killer »

LUCA TURILLI’S RHAPSODY : nouvel album en 2014

LUCA TURILLI’S RHAPSODY sera bientôt de retour en studio pour y enregistrer son nouvel album pour l’instant nommé Prometheus. L’album sera enregistré et mixé au Backyard Studios en sortira l’an prochain chez Nuclear Blast.

Prochains concerts: Pyrenean Warriors Opean Air / Rising Fest / Iron Maiden 2021? (Goteborg-Paris-Zurich-Stuttgart-Barcelone) :cheers:
Tony_M
Strong Arm of the Law
Strong Arm of the Law

Message par Tony_M »

Bib a écrit :J'espère que ça va avancer cette affaire ! Le premier album (enfin, le seul que je connaisse du moins) est bien sympa ! :rock:
:up:
J'ai bien accroché au premier, j'espère accrocher au suivant!
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Dominique Leurquin va pouvoir refaire des concerts et prendre part à l'enregistrement de "Prometheus: Symphonia Ignis Divinus", prochain album de Turilli.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le prochain album de Turilli devrait dépasser les 70 minutes...
Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody are currently in the Backyard Studios of Kempten (Germany) to end the recordings of the upcoming new album, Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus.

The regular edition of the album will be over 70 minutes long, featuring 11 titles and will be released in early spring by Nuclear Blast. Once again, the producer will be Luca Turilli, composer and orchestral/choral arranger of all the songs, while Sebastian Roeder will be the engineer and responsible for the mix. The new album will be mixed and mastered around Christmas time and two singles will be released shortly after the same mix.

The composer Luca Turilli adds: “This is really a super production close to the one of a soundtrack for an Hollywood blockbuster. We recorded all kind of choirs for over 15 long and exhausting days, collaborating with amazing singers like Ralf Scheepers, Dan Lucas, Bridget Fogle, Previn Moore plus other special guests. I composed and arranged all the choral and orchestral parts in the same way I would do it while scoring for a movie or videogame trailer and I am sure our fans will go crazy for this new album as we do! I simply love it and I could surely define it as ‘the quintessence of CINEMATIC METAL’. Bombastic, epic and dramatic as never before!”

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le prochain Luca Turilli's Rhapsody sortira en juin :
The creators of cinematic metal are finally back with their most outstanding record: "Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus," which is set to be released on June 19th (EU), June 22nd (UK), June 30th (US) by Nuclear Blast Records.

The album was composed and produced once again by Luca Turilli, responsible, as always for all the orchestral and choral arrangements. It was recorded and mixed at the Backyard Studios of Sebastian Roeder (Bonfire a.o.) and mastered by Christoph Stickel (Michael Schenker’s Temple of Rock a.o.) at MSM studios.

Seven months of composition, three months of production, over 50 days of mix, two choirs, several special guests, including Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear), Dan Lucas (Karo) and David Readman (Pink Cream 69). Including 70 minutes of epic music, sounding cinematic, bombastic and dramatic as never before, the new Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody masterwork will lead the listener to an emotional and memorable journey between quantum gates, parallel dimensions, myths and legends hiding cosmic truths, ancestral secrets and spiritual revelations.

And this time it was not enough for the band to simply sound cinematic. It came the time for Rhapsody to finally “look” cinematic too. Therefore, the new cover artwork and the album booklet, introducing the new cinematic graphic style of the band, were realized by the well-known amazing artist named Stefan “Heile” Heilemann (Epica, Lindemann a.o.).

The digipak version of the album will include the cinematic version of "Thundersteel," the famous song of Riot, performed by the Luca Turilli’s RHAPSODY singer Alessandro Conti in duet with Ralf Scheepers!

The first single, entitled "Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)" will be released on April 24th, 2015. The long-awaited orchestral ballad "Fantasia Gotica," not included in the full length album, will be released as a bonus song before the same album release. More news will follow soon on how to get it for free!

The track list for "Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus" is:

1. Nova Genesis (Ad Splendorem Angeli Triumphantis)
2. Il Cigno Nero
3. Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)
4. Anahata
5. Il Tempo Degli Dei
6. One Ring To Rule Them All
7. Notturno
8. Prometheus
9. King Solomon And The 72 Names Of God
10. Yggdrasil
11. Of Michael The Archangel And Lucifer’s Fall Part II: Codex Nemesis

I. Codex Nemesis Alpha Omega
II. Symphonia Ignis Divinus (The Quantum Gate Revealed)
III. The Astral Convergence
IV. The Divine Fire Of The Archangel
V. Of Psyche And Archetypes (System Overloaded)

Digipak Bonus:
12. Thundersteel (Cinematic Version)

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Pierre Desproges
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le premier extrait complet :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Au secours le chant forcé. :/ On est loin de Fabio là, ou même du mec de ses albums solo.
En tout cas je déteste ce choix (car le gars avait l'air d'avoir de la ressource).

Pour le reste, ben c'est hyper synthétique, orchestrations cheap, guitare inaudible, batterie électronique... mais ça reste du Turilli en terme de compo.
mandylion
Rainbow Demon
Rainbow Demon

Message par mandylion »

Bof, Trop de synthé et un manque évident d'énergie.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Et puis finalement c'était mieux avant quand ils mettaient pas les paroles dans les clips. C'est le nouveau truc à la mode depuis quelques temps.
Sauf que quand ça a été écrit en Anglais LV2 4 ème techno c'est moins gênant à écouter qu'à lire.
Je trouve que ça a tendance à "abêtir" encore plus ce style musical. Mais ce n'est que mon avis.
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

Conti est bon dans les nuances en fait, et là il n'y a aucune nuance. D'où ça ne lui correspond pas, forcément.
D'ailleurs la chanson dans son ensemble manque de nuances... même les instruments en font trop, on dirait que Luca a voulu absolument caser "trait épique après trait épique", en alternant les instruments: une fois de temps en temps ça serait bien, là on frôle l'indigestion.

Et 'faut pas faire brailler Conti non-stop, ça ne lui va pas du tout...
Fantomas
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Fantomas »

mimimimimimimimimimi a écrit :Et puis finalement c'était mieux avant quand ils mettaient pas les paroles dans les clips. C'est le nouveau truc à la mode depuis quelques temps.
Sauf que quand ça a été écrit en Anglais LV2 4 ème techno c'est moins gênant à écouter qu'à lire.
Je trouve que ça a tendance à "abêtir" encore plus ce style musical. Mais ce n'est que mon avis.
:lol: :up:
Fantomas
Captor of Sin
Captor of Sin

Message par Fantomas »

c'est vraiment insupportable ces copier coller pro tools …….pffffff give me analogic stuff !!!!!!!!!
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

mimimimimimimimimimi a écrit :Et puis finalement c'était mieux avant quand ils mettaient pas les paroles dans les clips. C'est le nouveau truc à la mode depuis quelques temps.
Ce qui est sûr c'est que Rhapsody n'est pas le groupe le plus adéquat pour proposer une "lyric video". :D
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Nouveau titre du Rhapsody de Turilli :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Alors là ils ont dû utiliser un générateur aléatoire de mots pour les paroles, je ne vois pas d'autre possibilité pour parvenir à un tel capharnaüm. :lol:
A moins que ce ne soit un codex à déchiffrer? :D

Sinon musicalement c'est déjà un peu mieux que le précédent extrait.
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

A écouter à fond :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'album serait le tout premier à être remixé en Dolby Atmos, mais ne me demandez pas ce que ça implique.

La réédition sera accompagnée de lives :
The latest album of Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, "Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus," was chosen to be the first studio album in music history to be remixed in Dolby Atmos. Renowned producer/mixing engineer Chris Heil (David Bowie, Bryan Adams, ScorpionsCORPIONS) mixed the entire masterpiece in Dolby Atmos - the mindblowing result will be submitted for the 2017 Grammy nominations.

This unique package will be completed by two brand-new live CDs, which were produced by Luca Turilli and Alex Landenburg, mixed by Christian "Moschus" Moos at Spacelab Studio (Grefrath, Germany) and mastered by Simone Mularoni at Domination Studio (San Marino).

Luca commented: “'Cinematic And Live' is the first live product to be released by my Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody band and represents the live album I always dreamed of. It was recorded in Italy, France, Germany and Spain in 2012 and 2016 and it almost includes all the songs played by Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody until now. We recently played our show number 100 and this important release represents the perfect celebration for these last years of live activity around the world. 'Cinematic And Live' features songs from both the 'Ascending To Infinity' and the 'Prometheus' cinematic tours and it includes over 120 minutes of Rhapsody music: the newest songs, the old classics and some titles from my solo discography, too. The mix of Christian 'Moschus' Moos and the mastering of Simone Mularoni were the cherry on the cake for this live album sounding really powerful, soulful and emotional like no others, with the important live atmosphere adding a new and exciting dimension to Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody’s cinematic music!”

"Prometheus, The Dolby Atmos Experience + Cinematic And Live" will be released December, 9th via Nuclear Blast.

Turilli, responsible for composition and orchestra- and choir-arrangements states: "The new Dolby Atmos sound fits perfectly with Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody music just as the Rhapsody music – emotional, visionary and cinematic in its nature – is perfect to showcase the potential of an amazing technology destined to revolutionize the field of immersive audio’s experience. From a composer’s point of view, Dolby Atmos is like the advent of a canvas with colors in three dimensional space. It enables me to place the band, orchestra and choir around me like I would in a real life situation, granting to the listener an emotional and breathtaking journey in a parallel dimension. Every instrument can finally breathe and live in three dimensions, turning the Dolby Atmos version of Rhapsody’s music into a divine, musical experience of transcendence. No limits for creativity anymore. This new Dolby technology allows my heart and soul to finally express themselves with complete freedom and exciting force!”

But what actually is Dolby Atmos? Cinemas discovered this new format and integrated loud speakers in their ceilings to place the listener into an 'acoustic honeycomb.'

“This novelty has now reached the home technology and we at Yamaha wanted to support the project of Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody with an audio-bluray-disc in Dolby Atmos“, Michael Geise from Yamaha explains. “It’s a very thrilling challenge and makes this release a vivid and new experience. And since we are always looking for new contents, the cooperation with Luca Turilli was a great idea for us. Dolby Atmos is already included in our receivers and the customer can immediately use it – but so far only few releases support this new format and usually it is only available for films, not for music blurays. But now it is and we created a medium that could easily bring instruments to life, without any artifical effects. We had the know-how to turn this performance into a real live experience with our loudspeakers, receivers and the new sound bar that brings the musicians almost right into everyone’s living room!”

Producer and mixer Chris Heil found Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody almost by accident: “I heard excerpts from 'Prometheus, Symphonia Ignis Divinus' in the studio right next to me and knew immediately that this was the material I wanted to use to showcase the potential of Dolby Atmos to the world. This kind of music is made for this format with its combination of band,orchestra and choir arrangements. I called Luca Turilli immediately to ask his permission to use the material and he immediately agreed.

The result of their two months long cooperation is a vivid combination of metal, filmscore and a wide variety of ethnic elements. “It is incredibly entertaining and inspiring to listen to the result. It’s the first album in my 36-year career where I had to leave longer pauses between the tracks because you really need time to digest that bombastic sound. It’s mindblowing,” states Chris Heil. And Luca Turilli agrees: “Dolby Atmos will bring a revolution to the world of films and music and allows you to enjoy every release even more!”

The track listing for the release is:

Blu-ray – "Prometheus – The Dolby Atmos Experience" (Audio Blu-ray!):

01. Nova Genesis (Ad Splendorem Angeli Triumphantis)
02. Il Cigno Nero
03. Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)
04. Anahata
05. Il Tempo Degli Dei
06. One Ring To Rule Them All
07. Notturno
08. Prometheus
09. King Solomon And The 72 Names Of God
10. Yggdrasil
11. Of Michael The Archangel And Lucifer’s Fall Part II: Codex Nemesis

"Cinematic And Live":

CD 1:

01. Nova Genesis
02. Il Cigno Nero [Reloaded]
03. Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)
04. Land Of Immortals
05. Aenigma
06. War Of The Universe
07. Of Michael The Archangel And Lucifer’s Fall [Extract]
08. Excalibur
09. The Ancient Forest Of Elves
10. Son Of Pain
11. Prometheus
12. Drum Solo
13. Knightrider Of Doom
14. Warrior’s Pride

CD 2:

01. The Astral Convergence
02. The Pride Of The Tyrant
03. Tormento E Passione
04. Demonheart
05. Bass Solo
06. Warrior Of Ice
07. Of Michael The Archangel And Lucifer’s Fall Part II – Of Psyche And Archetypes
08. Dark Fate Of Atlantis
09. Dawn Of Victory
10. Quantum X
11. Ascending To Infinity
12. Emerald Sword
13. Finale
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Luca Turilli's Rhapsody