Edu Falaschi (ex-Angra)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

On y retrouve du Angra, du Almah mais aussi du Symbols dans des relectures généralement acoustiques :
Brazilian singer and composer Edu Falaschi has released a new video for the Angra hit “Nova Era” (originally “Rebirth”, 2001) from his upcoming acoustic solo album Moonlight. It was directed by Rodrigo Rossi (Glow Produções) and filmed in Palace Hotel in Poços de Caldas/MG (Brazil) in October 2015.

Moonlight is the first Edu Falaschi solo album dedicated to the 25th anniversary of his career as a professional singer and composer. The album is a “best of” and it presents acoustic versions of the most significant songs of Falaschi’s career in Angra, Almah and more, all the material was rearranged for the voice with piano, acoustic guitar and orchestra.

The album will be released worldwide in the first half of 2016 and it will be available on CD and in digital formats.

Tracklisting:

“Nova Era”
“Bleeding Heart”
“Warm Wind”
“Arising Thunder”
“Rebirth”
“Breathe”
“The Traveller”
“Angels And Demons”
“Spread Your Fire”
“Wishing Well”
“Wings Of Revolution”

The material was recorded with several important Brazilian musicians such as Tiago Mineiro (piano), maestro Adriano Machado (strings arrangements), and two special guests – Joao Frederico Sciotti, known as Derico (flutes and saxophone), and Sandami (percussions).

The cover artwork was created by Brazilian designer Gustavo Sazes (Almah, Kamelot, Sepultura, Arch Enemy, Morbid Angel, Manowar, etc.).

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Julien06
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Julien06 »

intéressant tout ça 8-)
A voir exactement quand le CD va sortir
Bib a écrit :L'important, c'est que tu sois de base !!
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Mouais, j'ai du mal à voir l'intérêt... Après, ça peut être sympa quand même...
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Djayms a écrit :intéressant tout ça 8-)
A voir exactement quand le CD va sortir
Il sort le 18 mars normalement. ;)

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Sur "Nova Era" il chante nettement plus bas que sur l'originale, mais vu la configuration c'est normal.

Cela me fait penser au projet de Kiske qui s'était réapproprié ses chansons d'Helloween sur un album solo acoustique...
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Le disque sortira le 20 mai finalement.

Un autre extrait :

Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Edu Falaschi: Moonlight (morceaux d'Angra, Almah réarrangés)

Message par Everflow »

Album live pour les fans d'Angra et de l'album Temple of Shadows surtout :

01 – 5th Symphony In Cm – Allegro Con Brio (L. Beethoven)
02 – Gate XIII
03 – Deus Le Volt
04 – Spread Your Fire
05 – Angels And Demons
06 – Waiting Silence
07 – Wishing Well
08 – The Temple Of Hate
09 – The Shadow Hunter
10 – No Pain For The Dead
11 – Winds Of Destination
12 – Sprouts Of Time
13 – Morning Star
14 – Late Redemption
15 – Planeta Água
16 – Violin Concert In Gm – The Four Seasons (Summer) – Presto (A. Vivaldi)
17 – Streets Of Florence
18 – The Glory Of The Sacred Truth
19 – Rebirth
20 – In Excelcis
21 – Nova Era

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Edu Falaschi (Power Prog) a sorti un album au mois de Mai : Vera Cruz. On reste en terrain connu de son ancien groupe, et son batteur n'est autre que Aquiles Priester ex-Angra aussi.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Franchement ça aurait pu sortir sous le nom d'Angra, à peu de choses près.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

^ Cet album conceptuel, qui fait donc suite à un live basé sur Temple of Shadows d'ANGRA, en est justement la continuité directe. Il en a même repris le batteur Aquiles Priester.

Si vous n'adhérez pas trop au ANGRA actuel et préférez l'époque Edu (ou même Matos), cet album est tout indiqué pour vous car on y retrouve absolument tous les ingrédients des albums avec Falaschi. Une chanson comme "Land Ahoy" ci-dessus est presque plus Angraesque que tout ce que chaque camp a sorti depuis son départ, on dirait une inédite de l'époque.

Comme tout n'est pas parfait parfois c'est à la limite d'être trop spectaculaire à mon sens, les guitaristes notamment n'ont pas lésiné sur la quantité, mais bon rien de quoi faire peur à un fan d'ANGRA et on sent le cœur à l'ouvrage.

Belle surprise.
Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

C'est exactement ce que m'a dit un ami au sujet de cet album... Sachant que j'adore Temple Of Shadows il m'a fortement conseillé ce disque d'Edu. Je me le prends du coup, il y a de fortes chances qu'il me plaise.
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album cet été, et nouveau clip.
Aucune différence de style dans l'extrait, ça joue et ça tricote sévère à tous les niveaux, ou devrais-je dire ça Angratte :lol: :guitare:
Edu Falaschi has just released his new music video "Tenochtitlán," from the album Eldorado, representing the fusion of parallel universes through Artificial Intelligence, directed by Daniel Mazza and Yan Badachu, with a 3D Tenochtitlán film by Isaac Zuren, from Disney and Lucasfilm companies.

Imagine a stunning blend of modern times and the mysterious Aztec world in 1519, when Tenochtitlán was at the height of its grandeur. This groundbreaking music video not only provides an exceptional visual and auditory experience, but dives deep into history and imagination. The Spanish invasion of Mexico, captured in breathtaking details, comes to life through cutting-edge visual effects and meticulous 3D reconstructions.

The fusion of technology and creativity results in an epic narrative that transcends the bounds of time and space. The directors Daniel Mazza and Yan Badachu have crafted a visual masterpiece that will take viewers on an exciting journey, evoking a sense of wonder and respect for pre-Columbian Mesoamerican history and culture.

Eldorado will be released worldwide on the ONErpm platform on August 23, 2023 and in physical format on August 30, 2023 by King Records (Japan). “'Tenochtitlán' is a powerful, emotional and vigorous song where the combination of instrumentals, choirs, voice and melodies, choruses, lyrics, etc, perfectly represent the moment of arrival of the Spaniards led by Hernán Cortés to the Aztec capital and everything that this invasion represented for the native people in 1519,” explained Edu Falaschi.

Edu Falaschi enthusiastically comments on the release of “Tenochtitlán”: “I am extremely happy to be able to share this special moment with you. The single's art shows all the magnificence and beauty of the capital of the Aztec empire during the Post-Classic period of Mesoamerica, having as the central icon of the image, the leader Montezuma II, the last entirely independent ruler of the Aztec Empire. I'm very excited for everyone to know this new music and new phase of my career. In addition to real historical facts, the lyrics also describe important moments in the trilogy, which is a fiction and which began with the album Vera Cruz! I'm mainly talking about the dangerous alliances that threaten the safety of Jorge, the main character of the trilogy, and the fate of his mission in a prophecy against evil! Anyway, I hope everyone gets excited and has fun with this new release as much as we do!”

Mixing historical elements, fiction and cinematic mix, Eldorado travels through time and brings music with Latin influences, flamenco, Latin and Aztec music with unusual instruments. With vocalist Edu Falaschi in command, the band formed by Roberto Barros (guitar), Diogo Mafra (guitar), Raphael Dafras (bass), Aquiles Priester (drums) and Fábio Laguna (keyboard) shows why they are considered excellent musicians, but, at the same time, with an above average musical sensitivity, in addition to melodies that captivate at first. Eldorado is a concept album that is part of a trilogy and features 11 new tracks and guest appearances by vocalists José Andrëa (Mago De Oz) and Sara Curruchich (Maia), as well as guitarist Fabio Lima.

Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Achille »

Il est clair que je sens quelques influences venant d'Angra sur ce titre qui est, ma foi, super efficace ! J'aime beaucoup.
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre