Sinsaenum : avec actuels Mayhem, Loudblast, Dragonforce, etc

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Répondre
Mr. Sandman
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mr. Sandman »

Mais aussi un ancien de Slipknot et le leader de Seth (France) :D

Ils ont oublié de mentionner Buriez dans les membres du groupe, qui évolue donc avec 3 français et deux vocalistes :
Former SLIPKNOT drummer Joey Jordison has launched a brand new extreme metal supergroup called SINSAENUM. Joining him in the new project are MAYHEM and SUNN O)))'s Attila Csihar along with former DÅÅTH and CHIMAIRA vocalist Sean Zatorsky, DRAGONFORCE bassist Frédéric Leclercq on guitar and SETH's Heimoth on bass.

SINSAENUM's debut album, "Echoes Of The Tortured", will be released on July 29 via Peccatum Records.

The band's video for the track "Army Of Chaos" can be seen below.

Leclercq tells Metal Hammer: "I've been a death metal fan ever since and wrote some of these songs already in 1998, so it's something I always wanted to do. There was never the right time though, nor did I find the proper people to pull it off.

"Joey sent me an SMS to ask what I was up to, so I told him about those death metal songs."

Regarding "Echoes Of The Tortured", Leclercq said: "I wish to take the listener on a journey. Everything is interconnected, so you may pick particular songs, but it's meant to be listened to as a whole.

"Today with iTunes and whatnot, people are choosy, whereas this is supposed to be an all-encompassing experience, forcing you to take it in as one piece of art, which is because I come from a time when you still put on a record and stuck to it until it was over."

C'est moins infâme que l'autre projet de Jordison, je pense même que c'est une sorte de supergroupe qui joue assez la carte du fun.
R.I.P Ronnie James Dio ! :(

"La culture, c'est comme l'amour. Il faut y aller à petits coups au début pour bien en jouir plus tard."
Pierre Desproges
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Visiblement c'est même Frédéric Leclercq l'instigateur/compositeur du groupe.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
franang
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par franang »

Rien à voir avec Édouard donc?
over'phil
Vraiment trop injuste
Vraiment trop injuste

Message par over'phil »

musicalement pas trop death en tout cas et morceau moyen, a voir la suite
Hatred Dusk devient HD !!!!!!!!!!
Website - http://hatreddusk.bandcamp.com - Http://hdthrash.com
mike-polar
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par mike-polar »

Euh ouais... on dirait du tres mauvais Satyricon a la limite. Du Black/Death de base. Je vois pas l'intérêt des deux chanteurs non plus.

Un peu surpris de voir Attila rattache a ce projet. Pas tres trve tout ca non? :D Enfin, ils sont peut être potes...
BurningDarkness
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par BurningDarkness »

Vraiment surprenant cette histoire, ça sort un peu de nulle part et le line up :euh: :o
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Two weeks prior to the release of SINSAENUM's brand new EP, "Ashes", the lyric video for a very special remix of the band's debut album classic "Dead Souls" has been premiered.

Renowned French producer and musician Frederic Duquesne (MASS HYSTERIA, guitar) remixed the powerful tune, giving it a new touch.

The lyric video can be seen below.

Says SINSAENUM's Frédéric Leclercq: "'Dead Souls' was on the list of songs we originally wanted to do a video for. Turns out we chose 'Army Of Chaos' and 'Splendour And Agony' from our debut instead but we knew that song had a strong potential.

"When we worked on the conception of 'Ashes' the EP, we were thinking in threes. We had three new songs, we wanted to re-release the Japanese bonuses for the rest of the world, so we decided to add another song from 'Echoes…' but to spice things up a bit, Stephane and I recorded new solos and asked our good friend Frederic Duquesne to remix the song. He did a fantastic job!"

"Dead Souls (Frederic Duquesne Remix)" is available as download and streaming now.

The original version of the song can be found on sinsaenum's critically acclaimed debut album, "Echoes Of The Tortured", which has been nominated as "Best Debut" by Metal Hammer Germany and that has been praised worldwide as one of the freshest and finest approaches to death metal.

The brand new EP "Ashes" by Frédéric Leclercq and Joey Jordison's extreme death metal project is going to be released on November 10 on earMUSIC and contains over thirty minutes of mind-blowing music.

"Ashes" track listing:

01. Ashes
02. Monarch Of Death
03. 2099 (Heretics)
04. Degeneration *
05. King Of The Desperate Lands *
06. Dead Souls **

* Previously Japanese bonus only
** Frédéric Duquesne remix

SINSAENUM is:

Sean Zatorsky (DÅÅTH, ex-CHIMAIRA): vocals
Attila Csihar (MAYHEM): vocals
Frédéric Leclercq (DRAGONFORCE): guitar, bass, synth, vocals
Stephane Buriez (LOUDBLAST): guitar
Heimoth (SETH): bass
Joey Jordison (VIMIC, ex-SLIPKNOT): drums

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sinsae ... 10iWJPU.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

SINSAENUM, the extreme death metal project featuring DRAGONFORCE bassist Frédéric Leclercq and former SLIPKNOT drummer Joey Jordison, has released the official music video for the song "Nuit Noire" (French for "black night"). The track is taken from the band's forthcoming album, "Repulsion For Humanity", due out August 10 via earMUSIC.

With the help of Francis Caste on mixing duties, SINSAENUM sharpened their own sonic identity, far from the typical death or modern metal sound.

The cover artwork, created by none other than Travis Smith, matches the radical, violent and angry approach of the album.

This autumn, SINSAENUM will be touring Europe for the first time since its formation. U.S. tour plans remain to be determined.

Last November, SINSAENUM released the EP "Ashes", with Metal Hammer Germany declaring it to be a "rad sign of life" and Metal Hammer U.K. taking it one step further, saying, "Take that form into the studio for the second full-length and we could have a classic on our hands."

"Echoes Of The Tortured", SINSAENUM's first album, was nominated as "Best Debut" by Metal Hammer Germany and was praised worldwide as one of the freshest and finest approaches to death metal.

With these impressive credentials, it is hard not to label SINSAENUM a supergroup, since it embodies the joint venture of Leclercq and Jordison. The rest of the band is of no less importance and credibility — Sean Zatorsky (DÅÅTH, vocals), Stephane Buriez (LOUDBLAST, guitar), Heimoth (SETH, bass) and Attila Csihar (MAYHEM, vocals) – all of which are well respected in their fields – complete the ensemble, making SINSAENUM the epitome of premium-level heavy metal.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Répondre