RAINBOW news : Live, DVD, singles ...

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Parution en CD et video du concert donné en Allemagne en juin 2016. Sortie le 18/11/2016, dans tous les formats.

"This is what we have been all waiting for - Due 18th November
Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow “Memories In Rock – Live In Germany”

On 18 November 2016, Eagle Rock Entertainment release “Memories In Rock – Live In Germany” by Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow. Filmed this year, this film captures the long awaited return to rock music for guitarist Ritchie Blackmore. Filmed in high definition this jaw-dropping set includes Catch The Rainbow, Mistreated, Since You Been Gone, Black Night, Spotlight Kid, Smoke On The Water, Stargazer, Perfect Strangers and more!

In June 2016 legendary guitarist Ritchie Blackmore made many long held dreams come true for his fans as Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow played three concerts in Europe, two in Germany and one in England. The two German shows at Loreley and Bietigheim were caught on camera to produce this concert film “Memories In Rock”. The setlist, combining classic tracks from both Deep Purple and Rainbow, was exactly what the fans had wished for.

The band line-up for this incredible show featured Ritchie Blackmore (Guitar); Ronnie Romero (Vocals); David Keith (Drums); Bob Nouveau (Bass); Jens Johansson (Keyboards); Candice Night (Backing Vocals); Lady Lynn (Backing Vocals).

TRACKLISTING
(CD Disc 1) 1) Highway Star 2) Spotlight Kid 3) Mistreated 4) 16th Century Greensleeves 5) Since You Been Gone 6) Man On The Silver Mountain 7) Catch The Rainbow 8) Difficult To Cure (Beethoven’s Ninth) 9) Perfect Strangers 10) Stargazer
(CD Disc 2) 11) Long Live Rock ‘N’ Roll 12) Child In Time / Woman From Tokyo 13) Black Night 14) Smoke On The Water

Some people said that the time would never come, but “Memories In Rock – Live In Germany” is the tangible proof! The band played superbly and Ritchie Blackmore proved that he remains one of the finest guitarists of all time.

This show is being released on DVD, Blu-ray, 2CD, 3LP, Deluxe and Digital . The Deluxe Edition contains the DVD, Blu-ray & 2CD in a 48 page hardback photobook; the 3LP set is on 180gm vinyl.

DVD - http://smarturl.it/RICHBLCKMEMORIESDVD
Blu Ray - http://smarturl.it/RITCHBLACKMEMORIESBR
CD - http://smarturl.it/RITCHBLACKMEMORIESCD
3LP - http://smarturl.it/RITCHBLACKMEMORIESLP
Deluxe - http://smarturl.it/RICHBLACKMEMORIESDLX "
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Ce serait donc un montage entre les concerts de Loreley et Bietigheim.
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Décidément ils ont décidé de poster les titres les plus décevants de ce concert. :D
C'était bien meilleur sur les chansons de Rainbow (en dépit de la mollesse), mais là sur "Perfect Strangers" c'est vraiment médiocre à tous les niveaux (chant compris, alors qu'il est excellent par ailleurs).

Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: RAINBOW “Memories In Rock – Live In Germany 2016"

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Blackmore n arrete pas de dire que le show anglais était le meilleur ... et ils sortent le concert allemand. :up:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Faut jouer les vidéos en accéléré. :D

Tracktor
Spotlight Kid
Spotlight Kid

Message par Tracktor »

live très décevant pour ma part :,(
the fab
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par the fab »

Globalement, ça ressemble à un bon groupe de balloche et il faut avoir fermé ses écoutilles pour penser le contraire. Que Blackmore finisse sa carrière là dessus, c'est à la fois pitoyable mais aussi à l'image du bonhomme. C'est bien beau de systématiquement vouloir prendre son public à contre-pied au pretexte que l'artiste ne doit rien qu'à lui même mais bon, voilà le résultat et c'est pathétique.
Olivier64: " Y a pas un groupe plus surestimé que Motley Crue. Les Ramones, c'est du rock progressif à coté !!!!!!"
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Message par Dark Schneider »

Quel bide :mouais:
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Ah ouf, je me sens moins seul ! Tout bonnement du foutage de gueule...
Que Blackmore cachetonne sans faire le moindre effort, pourquoi pas ! Après tout, c'est toujours le même principe : tant que des gens achètent ! :D Mais là en plus, il joue comme un cul sérieux... :/ :grr:
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Il a toujours ce touché si caractéristique... mais bon franchement, les tempos divisés par deux, l'absence de punch, le son tout rikiki, les zicos statiques... En fait c'est le Romero show, mais Blackmore, faut le piquer.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Dark Schneider a écrit :Il a toujours ce touché si caractéristique... mais bon franchement, les tempos divisés par deux, l'absence de punch, le son tout rikiki, les zicos statiques... En fait c'est le Romero show, mais Blackmore, faut le piquer.
Mais c est trop ça !
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Ben moi j'aime beaucoup... enfin la version CD, je suis toute façon pas du genre à mater un concert 2 h devant un écran... mais Ce qui me botte c'est justement que ça sonne différent de tous les autres lives de Rainbow, je les ai trop écoutés et les connais par coeur, donc écouter ces morceaux dans des versions plus lentes et pépère, je redécouvre les morceaux... avec un petit :petard: c'est juste le cd parfait pour mes futures vacances de Noël. Classe. Putain c'est Rainbow, les mecs! je sais pas si vous vous rendez compte?!? ;)

PS: le premier qui me dit que je fais preuve de mansuétude je l'emmerde! :D
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Arnold et Willy a écrit :Blackmore n arrete pas de dire que le show anglais était le meilleur ... et ils sortent le concert allemand. :up:
Non, non il va sortir les 3, il est pas con le Ritchie, il va pas sortir le meilleur d'entrée :lol:
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Nouvelle interview de Blackmore, on y apprend pas grand chose, si ce n'est qu'il rabaisse fortement Doogie White...

http://europe.newsweek.com/ritchie-blac ... 9420?rm=eu
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voici maintenant le show de Birmingham, on va tous les avoir :D
On June 9, Eagle Rock Entertainment will release the "Live In Birmingham 2016" 2CD by RITCHIE BLACKMORE'S RAINBOW. This is the first release for the audio of the 2016 British show which features performances of "Soldier Of Fortune" and "Burn" that weren't in the German shows. The amazing setlist also includes "Catch The Rainbow", "Mistreated", "Since You Been Gone", "Long Live Rock 'N' Roll", "Black Night", "Spotlight Kid", "Smoke On The Water", "Stargazer", "Perfect Strangers" and more!

In June 2016, legendary guitarist Ritchie Blackmore made his much-anticipated return to rock music as RITCHIE BLACKMORE'S RAINBOW played three concerts in Europe, two in Germany and one in England. The two German shows at Loreley and Bietigheim were caught on camera to produce the concert film "Memories In Rock", which was released by Eagle Vision and Eagle Records in November 2016. This new 2CD set captures the full audio from the British show at the Genting Arena at the NEC, Birmingham.

"Live In Birmingham 2016" track listing:

Disc One

01. Over The Rainbow / Highway Star
02. Spotlight Kid
03. Mistreated
04. Since You Been Gone
05. Man On The Silver Mountain
06. Soldier Of Fortune
07. Medley: Difficult To Cure (Beethoven's Ninth) / Drum Solo / Bass Solo / Band Jam / Keyboard Solo (inc Toccata & Fugue in Dm) / Difficult To Cure (Beethoven's Ninth)
08. Catch The Rainbow

Disc Two

01. Perfect Strangers
02. Long Live Rock 'N' Roll
03. Child In Time
04. Stargazer
05. Medley: Black Night / Woman From Tokyo / Black Night
06. Burn
07. Smoke On The Water

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ritchi ... y8w223q.99
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

L'autre nouvelle est que le groupe va enregistrer quelques nouvelles chansons, ainsi que des réenregistrements, qui sortiront en singles (mais pas d'album) :
In June 2016, legendary guitarist Ritchie Blackmore made his much-anticipated return to rock music as Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow. Delivering three powerhouse concerts in Europe, two in Germany and one in England, Blackmore yet again proved why he is a pivotal figure of rock and roll. Initially he had no plans to record new music, but in an interview for the May 2017 of Japan's Burrn! magazine Blackmore reveals that he and vocalist Ronnie Romero (Lords Of Black) have in fact been recording. The Highway Star has published a partial transcription from the interview, an excerpt of which can be read below.

Burrn: We understand you were recording some material in the studio.

Ritchie: "We were recording until yesterday in the studio at our home. We finished yesterday. We recorded some songs for Blackmore’s Night and two songs with the new singer for Rainbow."

Burrn: Is Ronnie Romero the new singer?

Ritchie: "Yes, I wrote one new song, and also recorded one of the old ones. Ronnie, who is in Madrid now, added his vocals and sent it back. Rather than make an album, we may release as singles."
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Voici donc une nouvelle chanson, et un réenregistrement de "I Surrender", vendus en ligne.
The revamped version of RAINBOW will release its first new music in more than two decades on May 26. Two tracks are currently available for pre-order on iTunes: a new song called "Land Of Hope And Glory" and a re-recording of the RAINBOW classic "I Surrender", which was written by Russ Ballard and was first released by RAINBOW in 1981.

Guitarist Ritchie Blackmore stepped away from his Renaissance-inspired brand of music with BLACKMORE'S NIGHT last year to perform a handful of shows with a brand-new lineup of the band he had formed after quitting DEEP PURPLE.

Although Ritchie initially said that he had no plans to make a new RAINBOW album — explaining in early 2016 that he wanted to "just get back to playing the old songs one more time" — he revealed to Japan's Burrn! magazine that he changed his mind.

The current incarnation of RAINBOW includes singer Ronnie Romero, originally from Chile but now settled in Madrid, Spain, as well as STRATOVARIUS keyboardist Jens Johansson, BLACKMORE'S NIGHT drummer David Keith, bassist Bob Nouveau (a.k.a. Robert "Bob" Curiano, ex-BLACKMORE'S NIGHT), and backing singers Candice Night and Lady Lynn.

Blackmore was full of praise for Romero, who spends some of his time fronting the Spanish metal band LORDS OF BLACK and is a member of a new project called THE FERRYMEN. "When I heard him, he seemed like the right guy to sing the [Ronnie James] Dio-era songs of RAINBOW," Ritchie told Burrn!. "He is versatile, he can sing like Freddie Mercury or Ronnie James Dio or Graham Bonnet.

"The reason I did not ask [former RAINBOW singer] Joe Lynn Turner [to get involved in the RAINBOW comeback] is because I thought European fans wanted to hear the Dio lineup of RAINBOW.

"I was very surprised that tickets [to the first RAINBOW comeback shows] sold out in 15 minutes. It was nice to know so many people wanted to hear RAINBOW at this time."

Joe Lynn Turner last year slammed Blackmore for the guitarist's decision to go out and perform classic DEEP PURPLE and RAINBOW material with a new group musicians instead of reforming RAINBOW with a more "authentic" lineup.

Less critical of the new RAINBOW lineup was former DEEP PURPLE bassist/vocalist Glenn Hughes, who admitted to Metal Express Radio earlier this year that he had watched some YouTube clips of the new RAINBOW lineup performing in 2016. "Singing Ronnie's [James Dio] songs needs a special kind of singer and I think the young chap did a reasonably good job and I think Ritchie may well have found the guy for him," Hughes said of Romero. "He was certainly a good fit for RAINBOW."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ritchi ... 3Ltg5mX.99

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Une interview brut de décoffrage où il parle de sa conception de la musique et du fait qu'il serait d'accord pour rejouer dans Deep Purple :D

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/ ... ry-serious
In a brand new interview with The Guardian, Blackmore said that he "bears no malice" towards DEEP PURPLE and that he would play with them again if he were asked, but added: "It's probably not probable, though."

Elsewhere in the interview, the notoriously moody guitarist made it clear that he is not interested in having a good time. "I try not to have fun. I work very hard at not having fun," he said.

Asked why on earth he would do that, Blackmore responded: "I don't think the world is a fun place. I'm very content in my own mind, in a way, but fun, I'm not too sure about. I don't quite know what fun is. I don't know why I should walk around with a perpetual grin on my face, saying everything's wonderful.

"I just don't fit into the 'fun' area," he continued. "A lot of musicians go: 'Oh, that was fun.' Well, I like to think that music is very serious, and it's not fun. I'm not one of these guys that likes jamming with people and having fun; music is too serious, and I don't feel like I can relate if I'm having fun. It's hard work and it's really gratifying to do, but fun? Fun is something where someone tells a joke and they laugh for ten seconds. Music's much deeper than that."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ritchi ... qdjMvRu.99
Dark Schneider
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Les deux morceaux en question :

:( :hum: :,( :beurk: :nul:
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

mais c'est minable :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Horrible le réenregistrement. :nul: Même Romero ne peut le sauver malgré ses efforts.

Quant au prétendu nouveau titre, c'est en fin de compte juste une adaptation sans grand effort de "Pomp & Circumstance" d'Elgar, qui aurait pû sortir sous le nom de Blackmore's Night par ailleurs.

Ça sent à plein nez le truc pour générer un maximum en un minimum de temps investi.
Il s'est même pas fait chier à utiliser un batteur, la boîte à rythme est évidente... et pour ne rien arranger la basse sonne également programmée.

Ridicule.
olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

De retour en avril 2018, pour des dates en Russie. On peut imaginer une tournée européenne.

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Punaise ça enchaîne les sorties, encore un live, avec un nouveau titre, en espérant qu'il soit vraiment nouveau cette fois :
An official preview of the upcoming RAINBOW release, "Memories in Rock II" is available below. The set will include a double CD of the June 2017 U.K. RAINBOW concerts as well as a brand-new RAINBOW studio song and backstage footage of the band and crew.
Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

C est quand même le retour le plus catastrophique de l histoire ..
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Répondre