Eternal Idol (Italie)

L'actualité brulante du Metal traditionnel et de tout ce qui gravite autour.

Modérateurs : Modérateurs du forum, Responsables / Animateurs de sections

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Fabio Lione quitte Rhapsody Fire qui semblait en pleine tourmente ces derniers temps, mais il reste dans Angra a priori.

Il a lancé un nouveau projet Eternal Idol, dans lequel il est davantage impliqué, et également accompagné d'une chanteuse.
The last we've heard of Rhapsody Of Fire, they had cancelled a show in Tel Aviv, Israel in August reportedly due to internal struggles within the band. It seems like they were having issues behind the scenes and now long-time vocalist Fabio Lione just announced that he quit the band. Why? The Italian singer didn't really say much about it but he is focusing on other projects.

Fabio also recently announced his new band, Eternal Idol.

Fabio Lione posted on his official Facebook page: "Dear all, fans, promoters, colleagues. I anticipated this to all band members in the last 3/4 months and now I sadly announce my final decision to part ways with ROF. Ain't no words to describe what this band represents to me, and I'm proud to have been part of such a big chapter of the power metal bible. It's time for me to write a new chapter of my life, as a musician and as a man. I wish ROF all the best, may their magic go ahead stronger than ever... Thank you Alex and Holzy, for this 20 years, ...Thank you Roberto, for your friendship and Alessandro for your sincere attitude and honesty..."
Frontiers Music Srl has just announced the upcoming release of Eternal Idol's debut album, entitled The Unrevealed Secret, on December 2nd. Eternal Idol is a new band formed in early 2016 and that marks the start of a new musical adventure for Rhapsody Of Fire and Angra singer Fabio Lione, together with the experienced Italian guitar player Nick Savio and a line-up completed by the young vocal rising star Giorgia Colleluori, Camillo Colleluori (both also from Hollow Haze) on drums and Andrea Buratto (Secret Sphere, Hell In The Club) on bass.

Tracklist:
01. Evil Tears
02. Another Night Comes
03. Awake in Orion
04. Is the Answer Far from God?
05. Blinded
06. Sad Words Unvailed
07. Desidia
08. Hall of Sins
09. Feels Like I'm Dying
10. A song in the wind
11. Stormy Days
12. Beyond

While all the musicians have solid pedigrees and musical history behind them, Eternal Idol have a brand new and original sound which will certainly catch many fans by surprise. Fabio Lione says: "After all the experiences with bands such as Kamelot, Rhapsody Of Fire, Angra and many more, I think it is time to show the world a new side of myself with this amazing new band. Musically, Eternal Idol offer an intriguing mix of classic metal, symphonic rock and a few progressive twists which is truly unique, thanks to the combination of female and male vocals."

Fabio took care of most of the lyrics and vocal melodies, along with three tracks he wrote, while Nick Savio worked hard on songwriting and arrangements. "The Unrevealed Secret is the album where all our ideas came to the light," says the axeman from Vicenza. "Heavy classic rock with symphonic elements and the magic atmosphere of two lead vocals, male and female, create a contrast between good and bad as the main subject, as it is possible to see on the impressive and mysterious cover artwork."

The album was recorded in the summer of 2016, produced by Nick Savio and mixed by Simone Mularoni (DGM, Sunstorm).

"There is a story to be told with this album, and the secret will be revealed on the next Eternal Idol releases, so please take your time to listen this first chapter and enjoy....A new story has begun," Nick concludes.

Line-up:

Fabio Lione - Lead Vocals
Giorgia Colleluori - Lead Vocals
Nick Savio - Guitars & Keyboards
Camillo Colleluori - Drums
Andrea Buratto- Bass
I'm the lost one chasing colors to the sun
Colors bleed but never fade
Cardinal-Sin
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Cardinal-Sin »

Il aurait pu appeler son nouveau projet Fabio Lione's Rhapsody, ça aurait été plus rigolo
sinon le dernier Vision Divine avec Fabio au chant est très très bon! il aurait pu au moins les mentionner dans la liste de ces projets
:metallian: :papy: :metallian: BY STEEL WE RULE - http://www.metalofsteel.ch// :metallian: :papy: :metallian:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

Alex Holzwarth quitte également le navire
My dear Rhapsody Of Fire fans!
Some of you may know, I wanted to do something different since a long time and I feel the time is right
to focus my energies on other projects. This means I won't be able to play with Rhapsody Of Fire anymore.
My bandmates have known about this and they are supportive. I know it comes very soon after Fabio’s leaving
but I feel that's the best moment to do it as the band is already working on the new line-up.
I wish the Band everything positive and best luck for their new chapter with a new singer and new drummer.
There will be a fresh line-up for an exciting future. I really trust ROF for finding the most suitable musicians.
All the best to my Rhapsody Of Fire family, friends and fans.
See you on the road somewhere!
Alex Holzwarth
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-q2ZQi10Q
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Cardinal-Sin a écrit : sinon le dernier Vision Divine avec Fabio au chant est très très bon! il aurait pu au moins les mentionner dans la liste de ces projets
Ah tiens, je note... J'avais plutôt bien aimé le premier, mais j'ai pas suivi après...
Je vais tâcher d'écouter ça !
Tony Le Pouilleux a écrit :C'est étrange, je suis d'accord avec Cocal!
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Rhapsody ont publié un communiqué pour indiquer qu'ils continueront :
Italian classical power metallers RHAPSODY OF FIRE have vowed to continue following the recent departures of vocalist Fabio Lione and drummer Alex Holzwarth. Speaking to Metal Underground, keyboardist Alex Staropoli said: "It will take some time for the band to regroup so we are very busy working towards that. We are already in the process of finding a new singer and a new drummer. Once we confirm the partnership, we will introduce them to our fans one by one and talk about upcoming projects and live shows."

He continued: "It's important for us to build a solid new line-up that can benefit the years to come. The preparation will take some time. We hope sooner than later.

"As we all know, most of our fans were really saddened by the news. But after the initial shock, many have come to understand where we stand.

"We hope our fans will continue to show support and stay on the journey with us. There will be a lot of new challenges and RHAPSODY OF FIRE cannot conquer them all without our fans.

"With an album like 'Into The Legend', we showed everyone in the metal world what a huge impact RHAPSODY OF FIRE's music can still make.

"It will take some time to regroup and transit. It will be even more challenging to deliver better works than 'Into The Legend'. We really have to be patient. However, all these challenges also make the work we do more exciting. We hope the band will also have lots of fun in carrying out new plans."

Regarding Lione's exit from RHAPSODY OF FIRE, Staropoli said: "We knew Fabio's departure would happen eventually. It was a decision discussed carefully and collectively for a while. Those discussions were, as you can imagine, internal and confidential. It was our responsibility to calm down rumors in the summer because we didn't know for sure what was going to happen.

"This is the best professional solution to Fabio and the band's respective musical careers. It is also an opportunity for RHAPSODY OF FIRE to bring something new on board. We want to change the future rather than hold on to the past. We already have a basket of new exciting plans to carry out.

"Even though Fabio's departure wasn't exactly a surprise, it wasn't easy for everyone to face when it actually happened. We understood the necessity to accept this change and move on to a new chapter. Quite a lot of fans sent us caring messages and best wishes and kept encouraging us. We feel very lucky and we will stay strong and focused during this important transition."

Despite the recent personnel shuffles, Staropoli says that there was never any thought given to the idea of a name change for RHAPSODY OF FIRE. He explained: "Lineup changes are never easy and pleasant especially for the fans and the new transition might be challenging for some of them. However, I never seriously thought to change band name. As a co-founder and co-composer of RHAPSODY OF FIRE, I do feel fully commited to keep composing film score metal. It's my passion and I live for it.

"RHAPSODY OF FIRE is a brand with a strong concept: orchestral compositions entangled with inspired vocal lines, powerful guitar riffs, deep bass and kick-ass drums. The concept is not tied to individualities. This is our responsibility to keep the band going and to present a solid new lineup and epic music that will do nothing but honor our past history. We keep faith and look straight forward!"

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rhapso ... ustSGp4.99
Polochon
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Message par Polochon »

Eternal Idol a déjà sorti une première vidéo:

...bon ben je m'en tiendrai à Vision Divine (en plus d'Angra, hein), je sens... Pas que ça soit "mauvais", juste très générique.
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Re: Fabio Lione quitte Rhapsody of Fire et fonde Eternal Ido

Message par Everflow »

En voilà une autre, tout aussi catchy. Mais très générique en effet, la durée de vie risque d'être limitée. L'alternance chant féminin/masculin et le format un peu pop fait penser à Amaranthe, enfin en mieux quand même.

Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Re: Fabio Lione quitte Rhapsody of Fire et fonde Eternal Ido

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Ca sonne bien moins pro que Amaranthe.... avec un accent anglais pourri en bonus...
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Mc Brain
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Mc Brain »

J'aime bien, c'est efficace. Le chant est bien mis en avant, c'est la musique qui est un peu plan plan et pas très excitante.
Gaëtan: "Reste plus qu'à interdire les citations dans les signatures... "
Steven
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Steven »

Le 4 octobre dernier, Angra passait par le Trabendo.

L'occasion pour Angra France de tenter d'en savoir un peu + sur le départ de Fabio de RoF...

olivier64
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par olivier64 »

Le groupe sera en tournée pour quelques dates en février/mars en Italie et en Espagne.

Yathin Lizzy
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Yathin Lizzy »

Quitter de la seconde zone pour faire de la quatrième zone.... :up:
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
mimimimimimimimi
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

C'est un choix de carrière, ne critique pas :mad:
Sinon une rumeur à prendre avec des pincettes : Fabio pourrait changer de Rhapsody et retourner chanter avec luca Turili :lol: :lol: :lol:
Franky a écrit :j'ai voté pour toi, car en plus d'être un crétin (comme Gasp), tu es malfaisant. :oui:
Steven
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Steven »

Pierre a écrit :Sinon une rumeur à prendre avec des pincettes : Fabio pourrait changer de Rhapsody et retourner chanter avec luca Turili :lol: :lol: :lol:
:diable: Mauvaise langue :D

Plus sérieusement, comme on peut le voir dans l'excellente ( :D :D :D ) interview réalisée par Angra France à l'occasion de la venue d'Angra au Trabendo le mois dernier (voir 3 posts + haut), Fabio souhaitant le meilleur aux 2 Rhapsody, il n'est évidemment pas question de son retour avec Turilli :mad:
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RHAPSODY: THE 20th ANNIVERSARY REUNION FAREWELL TOUR

Fabio Lione, Luca Turilli, Dominique Leurquin, Patrice Guers and Alex Holzwarth proudly announce the reunion of the original members of RHAPSODY, and the relevant farewell tour of the band.

The Italian band Rhapsody, one of the greatest icons of Symphonic Power Metal, will gather together to commemorate the 20th Anniversary from their first official release, playing their album “Symphony Of Enchanted Lands” in full, as well as other classics of the band. It will be an exciting and emotional event no one should ever miss, as this will be the only and last chance to see the band performing on stage together. The Rhapsody’s 20th Anniversary Farewell Tour will be hosted by Top Link Music.

Since its consecration in 1997 with the album “Legendary Tales”, Rhapsody has become a worldwide awarded band thanks to its unique, epic and orchestral sound. Initially baptized in the “Hollywood Metal” style, because of its movies-related fascination and its characteristic epic soundtrack elements, the Italian band established itself as one of the biggest names in Symphonic Power Metal thanks to their second release “Symphony Of Enchanted Lands”, which soon became a classic of that music genre. Rhapsody’s main influences also include classical composers such as Vivaldi, Bach, Beethoven, Paganini and many others (the song “The Wizard's Last Rhymes” from Rain Of A Thousand Flames, for example, is based on Antonín Dvořák’s “New World Symphony”). These elements made the band clearly unique in the whole heavy metal scene and, thanks to its magic, gathered lots of fans all over the world and inspired many bands, giving birth to a brand new musical wave and genre, that established a real and effective Rhapsody imagery. The 20th Anniversary Farewell Tour will represent a last chance for everyone to feel part of that wonderful magic once again. Luca, Fabio, Patrice, Dominique and Alex will celebrate such important and historical event with and for their amazing fans!

Luca Turilli states: “I am really super excited to be part of this unique and special event together with Fabio and my other friends. The fact of playing legendary songs like ‘Wings Of Destiny’, ‘Beyond The Gates Of Infinity’ and ‘The Dark Tower Of Abyss’, never played on stage before, will be the best way to celebrate the 20th Anniversary and a great reason to meet together for a very last time. This farewell tour represents for me the closing of one important chapter of my music career, as in the future I will dedicate myself to the cinematic music style of my new ‘Luca Turilli’s RHAPSODY’ band and to other important projects exclusively. Don’t miss such amazing event. It will be the last time you will be able to see me, Fabio and Alex Holzwarth together on stage playing some Rhapsody songs. We wait for all of you to share some wonderful emotions and live together some memorable nights!”

Fabio Lione continues: “‘Magic’… this is what I always wanted to find in music…
and when I think about this great and unique opportunity to be again on stage with Luca, Holzy, Dominique, Patrice and celebrate with them the 20th Anniversary of the band… well… I can say this is truly ‘magic’! What an emotional moment remembering our great friend Christopher Lee, our stories, our feelings. After many years and things happened, I feel the time is right now… the time to close this important chapter of my artistic life in the best way, with my old friends, and share such ‘magic’ once again. We will celebrate 20 years of band history with all of you, beloved fans, in an unforgettable and glorious ‘last time party’. Be part of it!”

https://www.facebook.com/rhapsodyreunion/
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Ah yes !!! :bang: :D
AUPA BO Image
Steven
Dark Avenger
Dark Avenger

Message par Steven »

Je supprimerais bien mon message d'hier, moi :D :D :D
Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Fine analyse n'empêche... Tu devrais faire journaliste politique ! :lol: :lol:
AUPA BO Image
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

ça enchaine, un nouveau clip :

Bib
Picard Heart
Picard Heart

Message par Bib »

Bon bah c'est nul... :/ :non:
AUPA BO Image
Pierre
Defender of the Faith
Defender of the Faith

Message par Pierre »

On va plutôt dire très générique :D
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Fabio Lione quitte Rhapsody of Fire et fonde Eternal Idol

Message par Everflow »

Nouvel album "Renaissance", même si ça renait pas des masses :

Achille
Guardian of the Flame
Guardian of the Flame

Fabio Lione quitte Rhapsody of Fire et fonde Eternal Idol

Message par Achille »

Comme le disait Pierre; ça reste très générique. Mais je suis curieux de voir le reste...
☞ ⁍ Bullet Club 4 Life ⁌ ☠
☞ ⁍ バレットクラブ ⁌ ☠
Everflow
Enemy of Reality
Enemy of Reality

Message par Everflow »

Fabio se met au gothique, ou presque, en tout cas ça change :

Répondre